Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:05 pm

“WHAT-HAVE,…WE-ATTAINED?”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank You, that Your Son,…our Lord; is preparing a place for us, to live with You. Thank You that, it will be more than just a wonderful place. It is where we will live, with You and Your Son,…forever!”… Amen.

Folks, while the Son-of-God,…has ascended unto His Father-in-Heaven; to build us, many Mansions within His Father’s-House,…let’s prepare ourselves, down here: for occupying this marvelous place. Let’s press-on toward the goal. Let’s be more like, Jesus,…Himself!... Nothing else, matters. I must admit, that we have much ground to cover,…but; we will (Not) give-up, until we (The Faithful-Believers),…attain: that to which, the Son-of-God,…has called us!...

None of us, are what we should be,…but; we can (like our apostle Paul), press and pray toward,…this goal. We have (Not) yet, arrived. Never-the-less, despite our weaknesses and failures,…yes; despite our weariness, we must press-on. Even though, everything depends upon His Heavenly-Father (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Without the Father, we can do nothing!...

Almighty-God is with you, calling you onward. So, keep paddling!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Lord, help us learn that,…we; do not press-on toward our goal, by our own effort,…but; through much incessant praying, and the guidance of the Holy-Spirit,…which You, Lord Jesus: commanded down-here on Earth, to comfort us with much permanence. Apart from Your Father-in-Heaven, we can do nothing. Work in us today, I pray!”… Amen.

Folks, our Creator shall provide the Power,…necessary; to persevere. But, first,…you; must believe!... All of us, who are mature,…should; take such a view of these spiritual-things. And, if on some point-of-view,…you should indeed, think differently; this too, His Father will make clear,…to your minds: and souls. Only, let us live-up to what,…we; have already attained!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4875

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:29 pm

“HOOK,…LINE,…AND-SINKER!”…

Never, has this Roman-Empire and its ruling authority,…been surrendered. Catholic influence is manifest in every country, around the entire globe and again,…dear-friends; neither “ISIS” or any other religion, can even come close to it. Multiple countries have entertained, and revered Pope’s in modern history,…and; all of them have had some influence on political affairs!...

The U.S. hosted Pope Francis recently, and the response in this country was sickening to those who regard Jesus as the Head of His Own Body!... The reports which we heard and saw on T.V.,…revered this mere man to the point of a god,…whose jet-plane; just might be taking off, for Heaven itself. He was, and is,…worshipped around this world; as the “Holy-Father,”…a title which no man can rightfully claim, except the “Giver-of-Life”: Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name!...

Folks, although in the Great Book of Isaiah, (the Old-Testament),…(see, Isaiah 9:6); the prophet calls the Messiah, (yet to appear),…Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty-God; the everlasting Father, the Prince-of-Peace,…please recognize: that this too, is figurative speech on behalf of a respected prophet. Jesus, never referred to Himself,…as being; God, Himself!...

Let’s never forget, to keep all things,…in their proper-perspective; who is saying what, of whom,…and: in what actual context?... I personally believe that, in this example, as well as,…in the Book of John; mankind has delved his hands, into the “cookie-jar”,…slightly altering, just enough: the original meanings of the Holy-Scriptures,…enough to fit their, hidden agendas!...

Yes, folk,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; may have very well, appeared to countless people,…as if, He were a god: after all, no one else has ever duplicated His marvelous deeds. But, let’s (Not) ever forget,…those miraculous Powers of Jesus; were indeed invoked, endowed, bestowed upon the Son-of-God,…by: His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name).

Jesus, always insisted that He of Himself,…did (Nothing); aside from that, which was mandated from His God and His Father!... Most emphatically so, Jesus states,…”My Father is Greater, than I”… And I for one, believe my Lord,…on this!...

“If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!,”…notice well that; in this statement, the word “if” takes precedence at the beginning,…of His sentence. It’s circumstantial and (Not), emphatically declared!...

“The Father and I, are One!,”…this also; is most figurative, by nature. Again, Jesus here says,…”The Father,”…and (Not): “My,…Father!”…

When we personalize a sentence, we do so by placing either,…(”My,…or,…I,”)…into its message; and when we want to make a generic statement-of-sorts,…we usually say: (“The,…and/or,…If”)… I hope you see this, with clarity and much spiritual-edification… Amen.

All of this confusion, throughout the ages,…is simply; just another stark-evidence that, Catholicism and its countless other “Knock-off” branches of the same core, “Trinity-Doctrine”,…does (Not) magnify our Jesus: as Redeemer and Head of His Church!... They want to erroneously add that, He is also God,…our Heavenly-Father!... And, the nations throughout our globe,…as a whole; are buying into it,…(“HOOK,…LINE,…AND-SINKER”)!...

The world loves its own, and this “woman”,…continues; her prestigious place of sitting, upon the waters. She also sits astride,…”a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy,…having; seven heads and ten horns.” (see, Revelation 17:3). This is the same beast which, our apostle John saw,…”rise up, out of the sea,…” (read, Revelation 13:1). This reveals an end-time coalition, of seven-nations which will form,…a One-World-Government; in direct rebellion against our Lord, Christ-Jesus!...

The fact that John saw,…”a woman sit upon…”; this beast indicates that, she is in a place of Power and much influence,…wielding; the same political force in the end, of this present-age,…as she did: at her beginning. We simply do not know, the identity of these seven-nations,…but; given the political winds of our day, we can be quite certain that,…two of them: will be China and Russia!...

We also know that, John,…”saw a woman sit upon, a scarlet colored beast…”; which will ultimately be reduced to, one man,…the “Anti-Christ!”… Amen. I ask you, dear-reader,…what nation today; is best known as, the Red-Nation?... Is it not, Russia?... What color is her country’s flag?... Is it not, Red,…indeed?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:02 pm

“ALWAYS-ASK,…WHO’S-DOING,…THE-TALKING?”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah, we thank You,…for; the loving brethren of our Faith, who have prayed for us, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); throughout our entire lives. Their prayers, truly are a gift to,…us. May I personally, be effective and powerful,…in; bringing my reader’s-requests, to You. Give me, the necessary sensitivity,…to; their individual concerns!”… Amen.

Big-Brother,…”Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to be consistent in my prayer-life,…not only; for my own spiritual-growth, but also,…so that; my reading-audience, can truly trust Your Father-in-Heaven,…with: their individual requests. Lord, I want to be their prayer-partner. Thank You, that we can still be,…used by You; until Your appointed day, of return. May we all, (The Faithful-Believers); stay young and vibrant, in spirit and bear,…much good-fruit: for Your Father’-Kingdom, at hand!”… Amen.

Folks, a lie,…can travel; half-way around this world, while truth is still,…lacing-up; her boots. Yet, our day of reckoning,…draws near; all of mankind, will know the real-truth,…and: it will set millions, free!...

Believing lies about ourselves, about our Creator,…or even; about how this present-age, operates,…causes great-pain: fear and distress. Jesus (The Son-of-God), came to set us Free,…from; the prison of sin. He also came, to set us Free,…from the lies; that control our lives, steal our joy and render us,…less effective: for Him!...

Please folks, don’t take your own thoughts,…as absolute truth. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is the Son!... “Doctrines-of-Devils”, teach all those called novice,…yes; the gullible and ignorant saints, all have fallen for centuries on end,…to: the many “False-Christ’s”, we’ve been warned about!... Well intended, servants of God; loving Jesus wholeheartedly (as I myself, do): completely deceived, by our biggest Adversary,…Lucifer!...

It’s Satan’s best work, yet!... Inside mainstream churches, despite their denomination,…all teach; a “Triune-God!”… Friends, Jesus is exalted, recompensed, invoked,…bestowed; empowered, crowned and rewarded,…all: for obeying, His Father’s will. (Not) for claiming to be God!...

All the contrary, is most true. When Jesus speaks, He does so,…in complete “Subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 pm

"CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"!....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Spring’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams, are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give, is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...will have Peace!....

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:07 pm

“TELL-ME,…WHAT’S,…JESUS-SAYING?”…

Folks, inaccurate ways of thinking,…can indeed; follow us, throughout our entire lives,…creating: anxiety, fear and much,…insecurity. Learn to, “Trust-But-Verify!”…

When it comes, to our own internal,…thinking process; we are quick to trust, but slow-to-verify. We assume that, what we think and feel,…is accurate. We tend to, more often than not,…trust; our own thoughts. Maybe, we shouldn’t!... For, God’s thoughts,…are; (Not) our thoughts. Neither are, our ways,…His Ways!... (see, Isaiah 55:8). Challenging our own thoughts,… is a lot-of-work. It is even, more difficult,…for; young people (whom I personally consider to be, anyone under the age of 35)… Folks, I’m pushing 57 myself!...

It has taken, well over 15 years,…of diligent, full-time; study of God’s-Word, in my recent adult life,…to reduce, the conclusions; of which I write about, so passionately. It’s a subject matter, of which I’m devoted 100%. Often times, it seems certainly easier,…to; just believe what others, are thinking,…even: if it causes, internal-misery within my very own spirit!...

But, only,…and until; we do the hard-work, of correcting our faulty beliefs,…we will continue: imprisoned by our own thought-patterns. I for one, focus on verifying the accuracy,…of; what mainstream churches and chapels (yes, even non-denominational groups); are claiming to be, God’s Word!...

We, need to think,…Jesus’ own thoughts; when He speaks, both figuratively and literally. What are Jesus’ thoughts, on a specific subject-matter?... We know, all too well,…our own, thoughts. But, what are Jesus’ declarations,…truly saying?...

Almighty-God, demonstrates His own Love for us,…in this; “While we remain still sinners, His Son, (notice it doesn’t say, God-Himself): died for us!”…(see, Romans 5:8). Millions of people, throughout the ages,…unknowingly; abandon this Powerful-Truth, annulling and making completely void,…the very terms: of His Father’s Salvation, for humanity.

Written by His only begotten Son (Jesus), yes by His shed and atoning-blood,…our Saviour; sealed His Father’s wishes. The very moment, we begin to erroneously profess,…that; Jesus is God, we cause our own spirit,…to blaspheme: against our Creator!...

Our living-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name),…Himself; sends the “Spirit-of-Stupor”, to overshadow all those who willingly, (those who don’t examine, research or earnestly seek truth); choose to believe this greatest of Satan’s lies, fabricated by God’s biggest Adversary,…Lucifer!... Yes, these very same individuals,…remain; in a total and complete state-of-derision, because they do (Not) long,…nor yearn; on their own accord, to quest sincerely,…for: the real-truths of God’s-Word!...

Yes, folks,…”The-Trinity-Doctrine”; is Satan’s own Masterpiece!... For centuries, countless millions were duped and still continue,…to be “Stupified”; well-intended, stewards of our Lord and Saviour,…loving Jesus, wholeheartedly: as I myself, do. Yet, these gullible saints,…are this Dragon’s; victims. All have fallen, into this “Dark-One’s” own,…wiles and snares!...

This once, “Angel-of-Light”, after iniquity was found in him,…by our Creator; distant himself, due to his own vanity, greed and self-imposed glories. This very same, fallen Angel,…has induced mankind; with enticing temptations, luring humanity from our early beginnings. Gullible souls, have believed that they too,…can be, as God!...

Powerful, all-knowing,…and Everlasting!... Tell me friends, how is it working,…for you; so far?... Are you there, yet?... In closing, I pray that you realize,…that; we have all, been most deceived by this cunning Devil,…in the gentlest ways!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:13 pm

“BLURRED-BY-FEAR,…CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE!”…

Facing difficulties, frustration or pain,…we(The Faithful-Believers); frequently push back, the curtains and scan the horizon,…for: somewhere to place blame. Even worse, sometimes we open the window,…and; hurl accusations at the unsuspecting people, below. Plainly said, before we address another’s,…sins; we must address our own. That, our own tendency to sin,…is as great; as any other person’s, is truly a very frightening admission!...

What will people think, if we admit,…we; aren’t perfect?... Will we lose face, with family, friends and fellow,…Christians?... After all, don’t segments of the Christian culture,…send-out; messages that perfection, is within our reach?... When I judge another, for being unloving,…I do well; to admit my own, thoughtlessness and neglect,…toward others. Nowhere, is our propensity to blame,…more lethal; than in our own homes!...

The way we see ourselves, is often just as (“BLURRED-BY-FEAR”),…and,…(“CLOUDED-BY-PRIDE”)!... We all need, the accurate reflections,…that; can be provided for us, by the very Word-of-God,…and: by honest Christian friends. While, it is painful,…to look; at ourselves and admit our part, when things aren’t going well,…it is: also, healthy and freeing!...

Folks, imperfection is the pre-requisite,…for Grace!... Light, can indeed get through our cracks. When we, (The Faithful-Believers), admit the cracks in our own perfection,…we begin to allow; God’s-Grace to enter our personal lives, and do its work. Spiritually, we experience the relief of,…our confessed sins; and God’s limitless forgiveness!...

Emotionally, we escape the hard-work,…required; to maintain self-deception. I have personally, witnessed the damage,…caused; by refusing to look, at one’s own sin. I have seen, those who have opened,…the window; and scanned their horizons, desperate for someone to blame,…so, they could: avoid taking responsibility. It never ends, well.

My prayer, today,…is; “For you, my reading-audience,…to; look in the mirror, to engage in healthy,…self-examination. And, may you throw-open your windows,…shouting words of affirmation; encouragement and blessings, to all in your view. I pray, that you will experience,…spiritual-health; as you respond, with maturity,…to: this present-life, and its challenges!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”I confess my own tendency, to avoid taking responsibility,…for; my problems. I often, have become laser-focused,…on; another person’s faults, and I ignore my own. Help me, to embrace the truths found,…in; Your Son’s words. I long, Father-in-Heaven,…to; have healthy relationships. Teach me, and my entire reading-audience,…to; take responsibility for our own,…words: thoughts and actions. May we look, for ways to encourage and affirm,…those; who surround us, daily. For, we know today,…that; this is the divine-prescription, necessary,…for: happy-homes and friendships. Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, Your Precious and Holy-Name), I thank You,…this very moment; for the truths of Your written words!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:02 pm

“TO-YOU,…CHILDREN,…OF-LIGHT!”…

It was not that long ago, that we wondered how in the world,…godless nations; such a China and Russia, could possibly be swayed by any religious pressure. Some recent news reports, may be a great indication that such a preposterous notion,…just might be; coming to fruition. There was recently, a historic meeting for Pope Francis and the Russian Orthodox Church Patriarch,…Kirill; they both met for the first time, in Havana Cuba!...(funny, how this is the exact location, where I myself was born and raised, for the first seven (7) years of my childhood life)…

This meeting concluded, with the two men signing a joint declaration. After two hours of “open and fraternal talks,”…Patriarch Kirill; announced that the Russian Orthodox Church, and the Catholic-Church could now,…work together: all over the world!...

Dare we look, for China and other rebellious,…Christ rejecting nations; who will form this coalition, to begin seeking the counsel of Catholicism?... One of the major points of concern, and mutual agreement between these two Church Leaders,…was; the great damage inflicted by “ISIS”, and the need to defend persecuted Christians!...

Perhaps such common problems, as these,…will propel wicked men; toward that, which they perceive as solutions,…to their dilemmas. These powers are most assuredly, trying to position themselves, for a political take-over of the entire world,…and; there is no doubt, that if that path must go through,…the Vatican; they will be willing to pursue it, for Scripture is very plain concerning the role,…of this infamous, “woman”: in end-time affairs!...

Though we are most assuredly grieved by conditions, around the world which demonstrate the violence and rebellion,…prophesied for these present-days; we (The Faithful-Believers) are surely intrigued, when we see the various “pieces”,…fall into place. Since our Jesus, is coming as “a thief in the night,”…we may not witness; the full formation of this 7 headed beast, which might be considered the mark of a pin-point time,…for Christ’s arrival: but it is quite certain, that such a political monster is surely coming,…into view!...

Rather than becoming obsessed with the politics of this world, and depressed by the conditions surrounding us,…let us rather; heed our apostle Paul’s admonition, “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For you, yourselves know perfectly that the day of our Lord (Jesus-of-Nazareth); so comes as a thief in the night. For, when they shall say,…Peace and safety; then sudden destruction, comes upon them,…as travail upon a woman: with child. And, they shall (Not) escape. But you brethren, are (Not) in darkness,…that, this day should overtake you; as a thief. You are all the children-of-light, and of the day. We are (Not), of the night nor of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep,…as do others; but let us, watch and be sober!...(see, 1st Thessalonians 5:2-6). Amen.

Folks, there is only one thing from God,…to which; an unpardoned sinner, has a right,…and that is; the forgiveness of his or her sins. But, that right is based upon the shed and atoning-blood of Christ-Jesus,…yes; shed for you and for me, and not on any merit,…in it: of ourselves!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:08 pm

“WITNESSING,…DESPITE,…MY-PAIN!”…

Folks, please read (John 1:3,10,11)… Yes, Jesus is known as having made all things,…but; the things referred to here, are all the “known-things”,…to: mankind itself. Folks, there are many other things,…unknown to us; like the fact that, even Jesus has His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, friends,…Jesus; in complete “Subjection”, as we are also,…to: the Supreme-Being!...

Jesus, admits that He has been given the very keys to Heaven and Earth!... Yes, given. By whom, though?... Can’t we see, that Jesus did (Not) possess these things,…prior to; His exaltation to the right-hand of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). The world may have indeed been made by Jesus, appointed to do so,…as our Creator’s own; Master-Builder!...

Was Jesus, not the son of Joseph,…a Master-Carpenter; even within this earthly-realm?... Let’s remember that, we were made in God’s own image,…this means; that many things, here on Earth,…simply: mirror the spiritual-realm. Jesus-of-Nazareth, is the greatest marvel ever,…beheld; by human-eyes!...

The story of the Son-of-God, His life and work of this special individual,…stirs our hearts; more deeply than anything else, that might be said,…read: or even heard. In the above verses, we see Jesus as a Creator (but of our world, specifically and uniquely so); commissioned by His God and Father, for this particular task!...

I believe Jesus to be, second only to,…His very own Father-in-Heaven; yes, first-born of all the Father’s-Creation!... Made a little higher,…than the Angels. This is why, ultimately Lucifer is under Jesus’,…Authority; and must obey, and respond to all reprimands made by the very Son-of-God!... Jesus, was (and still is), the very Light,…of this present world!...

He was the, (“Water-of-life”), but said,…”I thirst!”… He was the, (“Bread-of-Life”),…but said,…”I’m hungry!”… Jesus-of-Nazareth, fellowshipped with the poor,…and needy. In all of His Grandeur and Resplendent-Glory, He had (and still has),…a deep; intense and earnest longing, for the fellowship of us,…His Father’s lowly people!...

View for a moment, the inconsistency of His own people,…and things. He was in the world, and the world was made even by His Hands,…(commissioned by His Heavenly-Father, to do so); yet, the world knew Him not. His own property, did not recognize Him,…nor; pay honor to its Master!... Notice that, Jesus came (or was sent, by His Father-in-Heaven); to His own people, and they received Him,…(Not)!...(see, John 1:11).

Everything about Jesus,…makes me marvel. His treatment from the world, fills my heart,…with painful sympathy. I love to sit and contemplate Jesus, viewing Him in my mind,…as He; walked around amidst all the elements of nature, with sickness, sin and death,…on every hand; the unseen wicked thoughts of men and women alike, exposed to His all-seeing eyes!...

And, with the rulers of the darkness on every hand,…but, Jesus Himself; always going about His Father’s business, in a quiet,…tranquil manner, undisturbed by foes: or conditions. He was never moved, by the threats of His enemies,…nor by; the spirit-of-rejection, that prevailed among the elders and religious leaders,…of His people!...

To see Jesus, in this fashion,…moves me; to love Him, deeper. It moves my spirit, to worship,…my heart to devotion; my mind to thinking of Him, in a fuller way,…and my body: to service. As He stood for us, amid a rejecting people,…who possessed only, faithless-love and alien-pity; may we today stand, and boldly confess our witnessing,…for Jesus-of-Nazareth: despite the suffering and/or pain it might bring, to us!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:29 pm

“BECAUSE,…WE,…BELIEVE!”…

What a blessed,…blessed-way;
Jesus, my Triumph,…both night and day.
Satan,…our conquered foe;
When I learned,…in Christ, we grow!...

What a blessed,…life-of-wealth;
Jesus-in-me,…my strength, my health.
Henceforth,…my sickness and pain;
Have taken leave,…at Jesus’-Name!...

What a blessed,…blessed-thought;
Christ-in-me,…my life, He’s bought.
Yes, a life,…bound-to-win;
Although once,….full-of-sin!...

What a blessed,…sweet-refrain;
Jesus-in-me,…my eternal gain.
Earth’s scenes,…have faded-away;
As I near,…this Glorious-Day!...

What a great,…and thrilling-story;
Christ-in-me,…my hope of glory.
My doubts and fears,…have today, fled;
(“BECAUSE,…WE,…BELIEVE”),…what He’s said!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:57 pm

keep praying folks, each new day; is one day closer, to the return of our Saviour!... Hang-on!... He's coming!...
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 pm

“LET’S-ENTER,…INTO,…THIS-REST!”…

Today, I wish to speak of a very important feature,…in our Christian-life. Suppose an officer was sending a definite messenger, on an errand for his country. Of course he would not send one, who had drooping hands and trembling knees. When the very strength of manhood, is required,…we; need to select one who, has the real look of rest,…in his face: and who is most capable of performing the task!...

Likewise, a Christian man and/or woman (for that matter),…needs to rest. We need to learn the secret of entering, into God’s very own rest. This can never be done, by self-effort. It can come only by putting our trust, in the provisions which our Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name),…has made for us; The Faithful-Believers!...

We turn aside from what, mankind has done and believe what our maker,…has done for us. This rest, takes away the burden of self-effort,…the feeling that; I have to do it, all. Who of us, can really enter into this rest,…today?...

Now, some of you may have indeed,…found this rest; and may be also, enjoying it. But, I have a conviction today,…that leads me to say; that there are others, here present within this wonderful medium,…who: have (Not) entered therein. I want to help those, the most. And, the Son-of-God,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; wants us, who are presently walking in His strengths,…to pray; so that these I speak of today, may see the full proof of the provision,…of God’s-Grace: and thereafter, enter into it completely,…and freely!...

Only then, can we all be,…in a far better; spiritual-condition and render better service, to Almighty-God!... Ours, is a permanent smile,…upon our faces; yes, we know well of this rest,…which: never wears-off. Lack of Faith, causes millions to continue wandering within,…their wilderness; never really possessing this perfect-peace, never really satisfied inwardly,…never certain: of anything around them!...

Everything needed, for the human-race,…has been provided; from our very beginnings. And, thru the Redemption that is offered,…in Christ-Jesus; every spiritual-need has also been, provided for. A perfect Redemption, offers to us a perfect,…Salvation!... This makes me, take a long breath. I feel it, to the depths of my soul. The Captain of our Salvation, is on board and has,…complete control.

His Father-in-Heaven, has sworn that those who did (Not) believe,…in His Son (Jesus); would never enter, into this rest,…simply because: without Faith, it’s impossible to please our Heavenly-Father!... And, where there is no Faith,…there can be; no rest. The true children of God, (defined as those, who believe in His Son, Jesus); experience much sorrow and suffering, how much more so,…all those: who are the unbelievers?...

Yes, folks,…on account of their unbelief; many saints even today,…remain lost!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:58 pm

“BECAUSE,…WE,…TRUST!”…

Do you (dear-reader and friends), not think,…if a storm arises, in your personal life; a sorrow, or a disappointment,…that Almighty-God: sees it and takes notice, of your obedience to His Word?... It’s our obedience of Faith, that holds His attention,…and; enlists His care. He could stop the storm, but why does He (Not),…do it?...

He means to test, the “rest”,…into which, you have entered; and prove to you, His Power and Faithfulness,…in the midst: of your tempest. Let’s look at our apostle Peter, for example. A flame-of-faith, leaped up in his heart,…and he cried; “bid me to come to thee, upon the water!”… Peter believed that, he was safe with Jesus,…the Son-of-God; anywhere!...

God’s rest is most practical, when seen thru the eyes of His Son,…our Saviour!... For, our Creator works,…in no other way; when it relates to us, humans. And, so,…it is; that with Christ-Jesus, we can truly rest in the midst,…of any turbulence. Of course, Peter did not sink,…as he stepped-out; upon the waves!...

He made just one little mistake, he got his eyes off his Lord,…and placed his sights; upon the surging-waters, instead. Immediately, Peter began to go down. It was not, a complete defeat,…for at once; Peter cried again, “Lord, Save me; lest I perish!”… Instantly, our Jesus lifted Peter into the vessel,…saying; “Wherefore, didst thou doubt?”…

Then, Jesus came into the boat,…and Peter; with Him!... Then, all of their trials and struggles,…were over. I only imagine, that quite a praise meeting followed,…then; a stretching out of weary muscles, and an enjoyment of some real,…peaceful sleep!...

Yes, when our Master of the seas,…steps on board, of our troubled-bark; there is a great-calm. Then also, we reach our desired haven,…the place; to which He told us, to go. What had those fishermen, done?... They believed the guiding Word-of-Jesus!... What else, can we do?... They believed for Victory, in the darkest moment,…and the Victory; came thru Christ’s appearance, on the scene!...

Let us not be uneasy, because of our present conditions. Jesus, is Greater than all conditions,…combined. If only, you would believe!... Only then, will you enter into,…this wonderful Triumph; one that can’t be shaken. Folks, things may seem to be going over-board,…but; our cry, “Lord, help!”,…will surely bring: Deliverance!... When we row, until our arms are like dish-rags,…only then; will our Deliverer appear, on the scene!...

So, behold the reasons,…for your troubled-seas; which surround you. Open your spiritual-eyes, and begin to see the real reasons,…for your sorrows and loss; and disappointments. All these things, are working for you,…while at the same time; we are learning to rest,…in Christ!... Our Heavenly-Father, (through His Son, Jesus),…makes even our failures; work for our better-good, in the end!... I pray that, “You believe this, to be most true!”… Amen.

He remembers our frame, that we are simply,…dust; and as a father, pities his children,…so, does; the Son-of-God, pities all those who Love,…His Father-in-Heaven!... Believe me on this one, after a while,…He will; keep you from, failing Him and yourselves. So, stay in His perfect-peace,…you; whose minds are stayed, on Him,…who: because you trust in the Son, will Deliver you in the end!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy…
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:02 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…FLOWING-PEACE!”…

I realized once in my past, when a friend mentioned to me,…that she saw; an “aura”, in me,…that she didn’t really: understand it to be, simply the peace-of-Christ!... Folks, as we follow Jesus-of-Nazareth,…He gives us the peace that; transcends all understanding!...(Phil. 4:7). It is, the very same peace,…which He; has received from His own God and Father!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name).

This peace radiates from within, though we may not even be,…aware of it. Jesus promised His followers, this peace when,…after their last supper together; He prepared them for His death and resurrection. He told them that though they would have trouble, in this world,…His Father-in-Heaven; would send them the “Spirit-of-Truth”, to live with them and be in them!...(read, John 14:16-17).

Yes, His Father-in-Heaven,…would send the disciples; this “Spirit-of-Truth”. A separate entity, aside from the Son-of-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s allow the truth of God’s-Word,…to settle deeply; within our souls.

Funny, how many can’t see the plain truth here. Notice well, that It is Jesus’ Father-in-Heaven,…who; does all the giving, and that the Holy-Spirit is referred to as,…the: “Spirit-of-Truth!”… Just as we recognize that there’s a,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”; also there’s a,…“Spirit-of-derision”; and a,… “Spirit-of-Division”; and what about, the well-known phrase we all use,…as a worldly cliché’: ”The Spirit-of-Christmas!”…

Please note, that Jesus Himself,…is always mentioning the difference; between Himself, His Father and the Holy-Spirit!... This separate and proper “Spirit-of-Truth”, would teach us,…bringing to mind; His Father’s real-truths. This Holy-Spirit, would comfort us,…bestowing on us (The Faithful-Believers); Jesus’ peace, which is the very same peace,…which His Father has bestowed: upon Jesus!...

Everything in the celestial-realm, follows suit,…perfectly. Though soon, His disciples would face trials,…including fierce opposition; from the religious-leaders, (as we true-believers, still do today), and seeing Jesus executed,…He told them: (Not) to be afraid. The Holy-Spirit’s presence, would never leave them!... Were it not, for this Spirit’s permanence with mankind today,…we would otherwise be; literally devoured by our biggest adversary,…who lurks about, as a Roaring-Lion: Satan himself!...

Although as God’s children, we experience hardship,…we too; have this “Spirit-of-Truth”, living within and flowing-out,…of us. God’s own peace, can be our best witness,…to everyone we meet; whether at a local market, at school or work,…even: in the gym!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, for Your Son (Jesus),…and for the Holy-Spirit; yes,…this (Spirit-of-Truth): and for welcoming me, into this tightly knitted circle,…of Love. May I share Your peace, with someone in my community,…today!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends,…please read; (John 14:16-17). It reads as follows. “And, I will ask (Jesus speaking), the Father and He (God, Himself),…will give you (The Faithful-Believers); another advocate, to help you and be with you,…forever. The,…Spirit-of-Truth!”…

Notice well, that Jesus says,…it’s (“Another,…Advocate”); folks, this means someone different and apart from Himself. Can we see clearly, that Jesus relates to this “Spirit-of-Truth”,…as someone, besides Himself?... Yes, another entity under Jesus’ command,…sent down to us; upon Jesus’ ascension unto His Father-in-Heaven!... Another Spirit, Holy in nature,…whose Name has been blotted-out; for unknown reasons, throughout the ages, as our Scriptures have been endlessly transcribed and recopied!...

Then, further along,…in (John 14:23-24); again Jesus speaking. “Anyone who loves Me, (Jesus),…will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, (most emphatic statement, Jesus using the word “My”),…and (we) will come to them, (notice well, Jesus says “We”, this means more than one person, folks),…and make (our) home with them. Again, the word “Our”,…refers to more than one person, here present. That’s all evident, in verse 23.

Now, proceeding onward to,…verse 24. “Anyone who does (Not) love Me, (Jesus, speaking); will not obey my teaching. These words you hear, are (Not) my own (Jesus, still speaking); they belong to the Father, who sent me!”

Can this be, any clearer to our reading eyes?... Who sent Jesus, to us?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, incessantly claims that He does nothing on His own accord,…and that all, which Jesus has taught us; He Himself has learned, directly from His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s truly beyond my personal comprehension, the millions who continue to be duped,…by Satan’s own wiles; this cunning serpent, works as gentle-doves,…erroneously influencing mankind; even those behind our pulpits, for centuries till this day.

And, finally,…when we read further; in verse 26, it says,…”But, the Advocate,…the Holy-Spirit; whom the Father will send in my Name,…will teach you: all-things and will remind you of everything, I have said to you!”…

Well, I rest my case,…dear-reader and friends; clearly God’s-Word is edifying, to all those who have eyes to see, and ears,…to hear!... The Father of Jesus, has sent down to us,…the Holy-Spirit; to comfort, to edify and to guide us,…unto all truths: this is done, in the Son’s Name of Jesus!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, role, honor, glory,…and rank!... Amen.

Clearly, and most emphatically,…we see here; that Jesus refers to the “Holy-Spirit”, as another Advocate,…besides Himself; just like Jesus, is our God’s Advocate unto mankind,…the Holy-Spirit; also advocates for humanity. Today’s passage, highlights one of the differences between those,…who know Jesus; and those who do (Not)!...

The Holy-Spirit dwells within believers, in Christ!... Jesus says that, His followers know Him (This Spirit-of-Truth); and that the world does (Not) know, or accept this Spirit-of-Truth!... Folks, it is this very same Spirit,…who; ultimately identifies us, as Jesus’ followers!... I pray, that you receive spiritual-clarity,…to this subject-matter!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:01 pm

“RECOGNIZING,…ENDEARING,…PHRASES!”…

We were foreigners and far from God. We may wonder why God, would choose to love us,…when; we are so undeserving. The answer is not in us, but in Him…(see, Romans 5:8).

Dear Father-in-Heaven,…”I don’t know why You Love me, but I don’t doubt Your Love. I thank You, and will devote myself to,…worshipping Your Son!”… Amen.

Folks, gratefulness is the heart’s response,…to Almighty-God’s Love!... For those of you, who still insist on Jesus being God,…Himself; please consider the following. In the Book of Ruth, go to (Ruth 2:8),…there you will read, what Boaz said to Ruth; “My daughter, listen to me. Don’t go and glean in another field, and don’t go away from here. Stay here with the women, who work for me!”…

One point in case, I want to clarify here. We all use, throughout the ages,…words of endearment; Jesus also used them, but this doesn’t prove that He is God,…because He simply: expressed Himself, in such manner. Boaz, was not the father of Ruth,…yet; he used the endearing phrase of, “My daughter!”…

The same holds true, when Jesus-of-Nazareth,…used this same phrase; He expressed Himself, in like manner,…toward the woman; who had an issue with bleeding consistently, for 12 years non-stop. We can safely assume, that it was perhaps an unbalanced,…menstrual-cycling; what this woman suffered from, the most. When she touched the hem, of Jesus’ garment,…she was instantly healed; Jesus felt His own Power, leave His Body,…such was the strength: of this woman’s own Faith!...

She thought to herself, if only I can reach Jesus,…and touch His garment; I shall be healed. And, so it was!... When Jesus, turned and addressed this woman,…He said; “My daughter, your Faith has healed you!”… This figurative language, only affirms a definite endearment,…being expressed; by Jesus, unto this suffered woman. It does (Not), affirm that Jesus was God,…by erroneously thinking, therefore; we being His children, He could call her,…”My daughter!”…

I for one, am bilingual and fluent in both the Spanish,…as well, the English-language; I can affirm that, to refer to any woman as “Mi Hija”; or that is to say, “My daughter”,…is most typical: of we Spanish-speaking folks. It’s an endearment, it’s stating a profound level of care and compassion,…toward; a given female subject. The same is true, of many other languages.

The same was true, in Boaz’s case,…calling Ruth; “My daughter”, yet she was not Boaz’s real blood daughter. The same is true, of Jesus regarding the woman with the bleeding event,…as; “My daughter”, although this very same woman was never, a blood relative of Jesus!... Much less, His real carnal,… daughter. Yet, millions have made the erroneous conclusion,…that; this demonstrates Jesus’ own deity, by calling us,…His children; folks, it’s the ability to rightly divide the Word-of-God,…that defines us: as true-brothers and sisters, in Christ-Jesus!...

Jesus, referred to everyone as His brother, His sister, His mother,…His father. Especially those, who were willing to follow his steps in,…doing the will; of His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen. I pray you be able to continue to discern, the real difference between literal and figurative,…speech.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:22 pm

“CROSS,…THIS,…WAY!”…

In the maze,…of endless pathways;
In this walk,…we call, life.