Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:49 pm

“THIS-IS,…ABOUT,…MY-FATHER!”…

Folks, what a true privilege to come to Almighty-God,…using the same intimate term, of “Father”; that our Jesus-of-Nazareth used!... Our “Abba-Father”, welcomes into His Family,…anyone; who will turn to His only begotten Son.

Heavenly-Father,…”I want to be part of Your Divine Family. I believe that Your only Son (Jesus), died for my sins. Please forgive me and help me to live a life, that pleases You!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, the Holy-Spirit indwells every believer in Christ-Jesus,…and is the source; of our spiritual-life…(see, Romans 8:9-14). He is the seal, and guarantee…(read, Ephesians 1:13-14); that we are God’s children, (yes, His Father-in-Heaven, His Precious and Glorious-Name; Jehovah and/or Yahweh)!...(see, Romans 8:15-16; Galatians 4:5).

As His children, we have a duty and more so,…even an “obligation”; to our Heavenly-Father, not to continue living according to the sinful nature,…of our fleshly existence…(read, Romans 8:12). But, to “put to death, the misdeeds of our body”…(v. 13; Colossians 3:5-11). We are to be, “led by the Spirit-of-Truth”,…and to keep in step, with this Spirit; we shall ultimately display, God’s own Power and characteristics of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness,…and Self-Control… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4935

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:15 pm

“WE-ARE,…AS-NOTHING,…WITHOUT-LOVE!”…

Love, does more than make “the world go around”,…as an old song, says; it also makes us immensely vulnerable. From time to time, we may say to ourselves: “Why Love, when others do not show,…appreciation?”… Or “Why Love, and open myself up to hurt?”… But, our apostle Paul gives a clear and simple reason,…to pursue Love: “These three remain, Faith, Hope and Love. But, the greatest of these,…is Love!... Follow the way of Love!”…(see, 1st Corinthians 13:13-14).

Folks, Love is an activity,…the essential activity; of God,…Himself!... And, when mankind Loves either His or Her Creator,…and/or, their fellow human-being; we are all doing, (however imperfectly), what our Maker does. And, our Living-God is most pleased,…when; we act like Him!...

To begin following the Way-of-Love,…think about; how you might live-out, the characteristics listed in (1st Corinthians 13:4-7). Tell me, dear-friends,…when something good happens; to your family member and/or personal friends, do you rejoice with them,…or: are you envious?...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, is our greatest example of His Father’s expressed Love!... Jesus, mimics daily,…our Creator’s Love!... Although, many have misinterpreted this,…and have made Jesus; out to be God,…Himself!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You, that You are Love,…and that You Love me; so much. Help me to Love others, the way Your Son shows us,…so that, the whole world; will know, we are Your children!”…Amen.

Notice well, please,…that; in the Book of (1st John 4:7); our apostle knows all too well, that true Love,…originates from; our Creator!... And, that,…everyone who Loves; has been born-of-God, and knows God!... Such, is the fact about our Jesus!... He was not only born-of-God, (literally); Jesus also, knows His Father-in-Heaven,…like no other, human-being: could ever know, our Maker!...

There is an unmatched nearness, between Father and Son,…that; no amount of religious, worldly, erroneous teachings,…could ever: marred. For many, Love has been defined,…as a sacrificial giving; of one’s time, money or energy,…while: expecting nothing, in return. Certainly this definition is a good starting point!...

But, today I want to inspire you (dear-reader),…to explore a deeper Love; one that is demonstrated, through a heart,…yielded: to the very “Giver-of-Life!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:40 pm

“TO-YOU,…HUNGRY,…AND-WEARY-SOULS!”…

Sometimes, Almighty-God allows us to end up,…in desolate places; where He is our only source, of help. His ability to provide for us, is not necessarily linked with our circumstances. If He created the entire world, out of nothing,…He can certainly; meet His Glory, in His Son,…Christ-Jesus!...

Dear-God,…”Thank-You, for all that You have provided through Your only begotten Son,…Jesus-Christ!... Please forgive all of those, who so erroneously believe,…that He is; You,…instead of: being Your appointed seed. You, Father,…know my needs; please reassure me, of Your care and Power!”…Amen.

Folks, His Son (Jesus),…always acts; most compassionately, toward all those who are in need. It is what His Father-in-Heaven, taught the Son!... So, please,…allow Jesus; to show His Great-Love and affection, to you,…the hungry and weary, souls!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:56 pm

“WHATEVER-YOU-DO,…DO-THIS-ALWAYS!”…

Dear-friends, society defines some jobs as less important,…than others; unless those jobs, happen to relate in some way,…to rich: or famous people. For the child-of-God, however,…any occupation; regardless of the earthly boss, can be held proudly,…because: we serve our Lord, the Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus!...

We need to do everything, with sincerity of heart,…integrity and respect; because we are serving and working for Jesus, Himself!... Many, have become completely complacent,…thinking; that Jesus has completed all His work on the Cross, and we simply need to believe. These very same, do nothing to further along this completed work,…nor do they; take one step forward, in changing their existing ways!...

Folks, repentance involves a change of heart,…and a change; of existing old-ways. What a privilege, to serve His Father-in-Heaven,…in everything we do; it’s what the Son does, even till this day. Whether answering a phone, or driving a car or doing housework,…or; running a business. Let us work with a smile, today,…remembering that; no matter what we are doing, we are serving,…a living-God: by worshiping His only begotten, Son!...

Lord, Jesus,…”I want to serve You, in everything I do. Help me, as I begin each day,…to; remember this!”… Amen.

Folks, serving,…shows; our truest Love, for His Father-in-Heaven!... Or could it be, that yours,…is merely; lip-service?... OH’, how I pray,…not!...

Whatever you do, whether in word or deed,…do it all; in the Name of our Lord, Jesus,…giving thanks: to His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). Yes, folks,…do it all; for the Glory-of-God!... It’s what the Son does, and it should be,…what we also, do. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:16 pm

“CULMINATE,…YOUR,…CAUSE!”…

In the darkest moments of our life, the assurance of His loving presence,…gives us (The Faithful-Believers); much confidence, that we are not alone. Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name), gives us His Grace to endure,…the wisdom to know, He is working; and the assurance that His Son, (Christ-Jesus),…can indeed: empathize with our weaknesses!...

So, together,…let’s embrace; the blessing of His loving presence, so we can confidently say,…that we: are (Not) afraid!...

Father-in-Heaven,…”Thank-You for the promise that, You will never leave me. May the reality of Your constant supporting presence, fill my heart with comfort,…confidence; and courage!”… Amen.

Folks, find your true Peace,…in the presence of His Son; thru whom we ultimately reach,…His Father-in-Heaven!... Remember always, Jesus is indeed the Way,…but His Father-in-Heaven; is our ultimate destination!...

Let me remind you, that as followers of Jesus,…we; are to love one another. I then challenge you, today,…to show hospitality, to others; followed by a strong call, to give Mercy, help and kindness,…to those: who are found, within their self-imposed prisons,…of their own, device!...

Remember those, who have been mistreated. Let our contentment, defeat covetousness. And, finally,…culminate your cause; in the challenge to rest, in the never-failing presence of our Supreme-Being!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 01, 2016 3:16 pm

“STARTING,…AFRESH!”…

Is it not nice, to think that tomorrow is a new day,…with; no mistakes in it, yet?...

I like this thought. Tomorrow, is a new day,…a new day; when we can start-afresh. We all make mistakes. But, when it comes to sin,…God’s forgiveness; is what enables us, to start each morning,…with: a clean slate!...

When we repent, He (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…chooses to; remember our sins, no more…(see, Jer. 31:34; Heb. 8:12). Some of us, have made wrong choices in our lives,…but; our past words and deeds, need (Not) define,…our future: in God’s eyes!...

There is always a fresh-start. When we ask for His forgiveness, we take a first-step toward,...restoring; our relationship with the Creator of all-things, and with others…(read, 1st John 1:9). Our Heavenly-Father’s compassion and faithfulness, are new,…every morning (see, Lamentations 3:23); so we (The Faithful-Believers), can start-afresh,…each day!...

Thank-You, Father,…”For this new day. Forgive me for doing those things, in the past that,…I shouldn’t have done; and for not doing those things, that I should have done. Set my feet on Your right path, today!”… Amen.

Folks, each new day,…gives us; new reasons to praise, His Son’s Glorious Deeds!...

You, Lord Jesus,…”Are forgiving and good, abounding in Your Father’s-Love,…to all; who call upon Your Name. Hear my prayer today, and listen to my cry,…for Your Father’s-Mercy. When I am in distress, I shall call to You,…to intercede; for Your Father’s answers, to me!”… Amen.

“Among the other gods, there is none,…like; Your Father-in-Heaven!... No works, no signs nor wonders,…can ever compare; with His. All the nations, He has made,…will come and worship; at Your feet, Sweet-Jesus. They will all, bring Glory to Your Father’s-Name,…in the end; for He (Jehovah), is Great and does marvelous-deeds,…and He alone: is God!... I know this to be most true, Lord Jesus,…only because; You have taught me, so!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Teach me Your Father’s-Way, that I may rely on His Faithfulness. Give me, Lord-Jesus,…an undivided-heart; that I may also fear, Your own Name,…as well. I will praise You, Son of the Most-High-God,…with; all of my heart. I will Glorify Your Name, forever more,…for Great; is Your Love, for me. Only You, have delivered me,…from; the depths and realm, of the Dead!”… Amen.

Arrogant foes, attack us,…dear Father-in-Heaven; “From all sides, at times,…it seems; yes, ruthless people always trying to cut us down,…simply because: we believe. They have no regard, for You. But, You,…Creator of all-things; are most compassionate and Gracious, slow-to-anger,…abounding: in Love and Faithfulness!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, remember always,…that; we worship a God, who is ready and willing,…to do: all these things, and much,…much-more.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4950

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 01, 2016 3:16 pm

“DELIVERANCE,…COMES,…IN-DUE-TIME!”…

The days in which we live, can feel as turbulent as the high-seas. Like sailing ships-of-old, we need stability to help us navigate our way,…through; the storms of this present-life. King David faced danger as well, and he celebrated the character of our living-God,…for providing him; with stability after he had endured, a desperate time…(see, Psalm 40:2).

In times of difficulty, we too can look to our Powerful Creator (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); for the stability only He can bring. His Faithful care, inspires us (The Followers-of-Jesus); to say that, many are His wonders and the things yet planned,…for us.

Folks, my hope is built,…on nothing less than; His Son’s shed and atoning-blood. I dare (Not), trust the sweetest frame,…but; wholly lean on Jesus’ Name!... On Christ, this solid Rock,…I stand; as all other ground, is merely,…sinking-sand!...

Dear-friends, when you find your world is crumbling,…Jesus; is the only solid-Rock, on which you can stand. In our times of trial and struggle, we want to be delivered quickly,…and in ways that; are simple to see. But, King David reminds us that,…Our Maker’s Deliverance; comes in His Good-Timing!... (and, not in ours).

We, like King David,…must wait patiently; for His Son, if we are to see His Father’s,…wonders-at-work!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun May 01, 2016 4:02 pm

“DON’T-IGNORE,…THIS,…MESSAGE!”…

Tell me, dear-friends,…what would happen; if we were to exchanged our Sunday smiles, and the façade of our religiosity,…for a refreshing honesty: with our brothers and sisters, in this Faith?... What a novel idea!... What might Almighty-God do, through us,…when we pray; and learn to love each other, as we love,…ourselves?...

Heavenly-Father,…”You Love all of Your children, (those defined as everyone, who believes in Your only begotten Son, Jesus); but so often, we tend to fight and disagree. Help us learn, to interact with Love and respect,…in all of our relationships; so that this hurting world, will see the real difference,…You make in our individual lives. Won’t You teach us, to pray?”… Amen.

Today, I want to reflect on the timely caution given,…to we, (The Faithful-Believers); in the book of Hebrews…(see, Hebrews 2:1-4). For, we have very good reasons,…to stay close; and not stray or drift away from our truths. Yes, folks,…the message; of the Son-of-God, regarding His Father-in-Heaven,…is far too superior: to ever think, about ignoring it!...

Confessing our wrongs, and interacting with others,…as I do here, with you; can help us all, to stay anchored in Jesus!... As we connect with our Lord and Saviour, regularly,…His Father will be Faithful; to sustain us!... Dear-friends, pay careful attention to,…and (Not) ignore; the message and miracles of the Son-of-God!...

But, rather,…announce and confirm; the Salvation He brings, thru His shed and atoning-blood!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm

“WE’RE-CREATED,…FOR,…GOOD-WORKS!”..

Dear-friends, we are Saved,…by “Grace”… But, because of this Grace,…we do, good-works; sure, it’s not our works that Save us…. But, what good would we be, to Almighty-God,…if we didn’t feel, an obligation; if we didn’t feel compelled, to show gratitude,…for our Salvation!... And, so,…we do; good-works. I challenge you, to count the many times in our Holy-Scriptures,…you can find this word; “works”…

In Christ-Jesus, we today are created for “good-works”,…which Almighty-God prepared beforehand; to be our way of life… Wow!... Powerful words, indeed!... (see, Ephesians 2:1-10). For those of you, who think that all you have to do,…is believe; read well, the quoted verse. Good-works, is to be a way of life,…for the believer!...

Doing good-works, helping others, giving, loving and serving in Jesus’ Name,…these are to be; our way of life. They are (Not) optional activities for believers, but the very reason our Creator has given us,…life; in Christ-Jesus!...

In an ever changing World, our living-God has called and empowered us,…to pursue a life that; reaches out to others, and honors Him,…in return.

Heavenly-Father,…”Thank-You for the incredible riches, of Your Love and Mercy. You rescued us from our dead-way of living, and made us alive again,…eternally!”… Amen.

Folks, let your light shine-forth before others,…that; they may see your good-deeds, and Glorify our Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name). Yes, friend,…we have, a new-normal; for those who follow, the Son-of-God!...

There is a subtle distinction, between “transgression”; (which is the disobedience of known and established standards),…and “Sin”: which I define as, missing the mark of Almighty-God’s Holiness!...

In closing, I just want to point out one thing. When followers of Jesus, fall short of His Father’s perfect and holy standard,…whether we know it, or not; we then begin living lives, that are no longer natural,…to the new life: given to us. Yes, friends,…the Resurrection-of-Jesus; has brought our once dead-and-stony-hearts,…back to life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm

“RECEIVE,…THIS,…RECONCILIATION!”…

Folks, Jesus takes us as we are,…and transforms us; our old life, is gone. A new life, has begun!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 5:17). Before knowing Christ-Jesus, we followed our desires,…wherever they led us; and our lifestyles reflected this. But, when we repent (this means, a true change of mind, heart and lifestyle); we begin to walk, with the Son-of-God!...

The passions and pitfalls, that once dominated our lives,…are now things of the past; yes, they have faded away,…as we are being, transformed: little by little, day by day,…we realize this truth. All of this, is from Almighty-God,…who; has completely reconciled us, back unto Himself (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name): all done, through the shed and atoning-blood of His Son!...(read, 2nd Corinthians 5:18).

Still, this present life,…as a “new-person”; isn’t easy, I know. It can take some time, to disconnect from old-habits. We may struggle with ideas that were foundational, to our old-way of living. Yet, over time,…God; will work in us, giving us His strength. Inwardly, we will begin to really understand,…this Love!...

Just remember, that,…you, today; are free, to leave the past behind!... Jesus’ whole purpose for being sent down to earth, was to reconcile us back to Favor,…with; His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, friends,…ours; is a ministry of “reconciliation”…

Our Living-God uses His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…to reconcile humanity; back to a nearness, back to how His Father’s original design,…was intended to be. So, let’s value the Son’s work. Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…all have their own roles; their own crown-of-glory, their own honor and purpose,…within: this celestial-realm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 03, 2016 2:28 pm

“DON’T,…BE,…DUPED!”…

To truly know someone, we need to know more than that person’s name. In the book of (John, chapter 10),…we (The Faithful-Believers); can read that Jesus, “calls His own sheep, by name”…(v.3). He knows even more than our name. He knows our thoughts, longings, fears, wrongs and deepest needs. Because the Son-of-God knows our deepest needs, He has given us our very life (our eternal-life),…at the cost; of His own!...

Funny, how millions have misinterpreted this book of John,…and many are those; who cling-on, to a one-liner-phrase,…written grammatically, incorrect: and has resulted in developing, a complete doctrine, yes a cult,…called, “The-Trinity!”… Folks, go beyond the very beginning of the book of John,…and you too; will reduce, as I have,…that; even our apostle John, knows most emphatically and unequivocally,…that: Jesus is the Son, and never has been,…the Father!... Amen.

You see, dear-friends,…our sin; has separated us from His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... So Jesus, our Good-Shepherd,…became; His Father’s “Sacrificial-Lamb”, and sacrificed Himself,…taking our sins: on Himself!... When He gave His life for us, and then was Resurrected,…by His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name); He (Jesus), Redeemed us!...

We were bought, Ransomed by His shed and atoning-blood!... This was the price, set-forth by His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... This was God’s own terms, not mankind’s, not the Angels,…God’s; own terms. We make void and completely annul, this powerful truth,…when we begin calling, the Father and His son; two, in-the-same person!...

As a result, when we accept His Father’s free gift of Salvation,…through our exercised Faith, in His only begotten Son; we are no longer separated, from our Creator!... So, give thanks to Jesus-of-Nazareth,…this very moment; He knows your name and your needs.

Dear Lord, Jesus,…”Thank-You for knowing my name and for knowing exactly what I need. Thank-You for dying on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…and for defeating the grave; and death’s own sting. Give me eternal-life, with You,…alongside; Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Folks, (“DON’T,…BE,…DUPED”); keep all things in their proper perspective. Our biggest adversary, Satan himself,…lurks about; even within our modern-day, religious institutions,…seeking; whom he may devour, with his fabricated lies and cleverly staged schemes,…like: “The-Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Jesus, is and always will be,…”The-Sacrificial-Lamb”; He is (Not) God, Himself!... Jesus, is the only “Way”,…to reaching His God and His Father-in-Heaven; but it is His Father, who is our ultimate destination. Satan, deceives millions in our churches,…today!...

Please read carefully, (John 10:7-9); notice well, that Jesus considers Himself, the only “gate” from which we (His Followers),…could ever reach: His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... Never, does Jesus claim to be God,…Himself!... When others, speak of Jesus’ accomplishments,…and when others, express their personal viewpoints; regarding the Son-of-God, they tend to magnify His marvelous wonders and accomplished deeds,…beyond: their true intended purposes!...

Always keep what others say, in its proper context. Figures of speech, are completely different,…compared to; literal-language…

And, finally,…please know that; in our relativistic-age, many believe that all-roads lead to Almighty-God!... I only pray, that this passage,…however; makes clear the point that, Jesus-of-Nazareth says,…He: is the (Only) Way, to our Maker!... Jesus, leads and cares for those,…who; know Him, by Faith!... The Son-of-God is pointing the path, this most arduous,…straight and narrow, road; but, it is His God and His Father-in-Heaven,…who’s: doing all the Saving!...

The very terms, of shedding His Son’s atoning-blood,…were set-forth; by His Father-in-Heaven!... Let’s stop trying to place the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!... Let’s rather honor, each entity,…for who they truly are; each unique, each possessing their own glory,…each: in their proper role, within our celestial-bodies!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue May 03, 2016 3:03 pm

“FORGIVENESS,…WHAT’S-IT-MEAN?”…

Forgiveness is one of the most misunderstood subjects, in our Holy-Scriptures!... We sometimes view it, merely as a therapeutic way of detaching ourselves,…from those; who have harmed us. Yet, the heart of true forgiveness,…is so much richer; than we may realize!...

Jesus underlined the amazing nature of forgiveness, in the book of Luke (chapter 17:4)… Jesus’ followers are to imitate, the Grace of His Father-in-Heaven,…which; pursues us in the midst of our, sinfulness!...

Forgiveness is not earned, but given. It means to release the desire to get even,…or the “right”; to require the offender to pay for what he or she,…has done. It is (Not), engaging in willful amnesia,…but; it is choosing not to treat someone, on the basis of what they have done,…even though: we may indeed, still remember it!...

Forgiveness isn’t the same as, “Reconciliation”… Reconciliation is earned. Forgiveness clears the ledger, it does not instantly rebuild trust. Forgiveness cancels debts; it does not eliminate all consequences. Please consider the following facts, regarding “Forgiveness!”…

1). Face-the-Facts… Authentic forgiveness, requires that we identify what has happened and understand,…its significance.

2). Feel-the-Feelings… There’s a danger of both, “quick-forgiveness” (a hasty verbal declaration, that keeps us from processing the violation),…and “slow-forgiveness”,…an ongoing; “I don’t feel ready, yet.” Folks, there’s an appropriate time to grieve the loss,…of; what might have been.

3). A-Decision-and-a-Declaration… Forgiveness is a matter of obedience, an inward choice that declares,…”I forgive you.” These words declare that the issue is dead, and buried. When it comes to mind, we take it to our Lord and Saviour,…Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm

“WHAT-ARE-YOU,…WILLING-TO-PAY?”…

Our hearts are extremely grieved by the political, religious, fleshly, unbelieving, immoral,…and ungodly atmosphere; surrounding us (The Faithful-Believers), today. But, rest easy,…God’s-Word; shall prevail… We can and must claim, the Glorious-Promises!...

One day, sooner than most men and/or women think,…our deliverance; will transport us, right through the portals of God’s-Glory!... Let’s look at the character of “Mary Magdalene”, for just a moment.

She Loved our Lord, the Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus!... And did so, dearly,…as she appreciated; His Father’s-Grace shed unto her, so much so,…that; she braved the scorn of the Pharisees and came uninvited into this house. Today, I point her out,…as typical; of Christ’s own Bride to be. She stood behind our Lord, and washed His feet with her own tears,…and; wiped them with the hairs of her head!...

Afterwards, pouring on the fragrant spikenard. It was a beautiful gesture of penitence and gratitude, for the deliverance which Jesus gave her. He had already healed her, casting out the demon-powers which held her,…in personal bondage. Her heart is stirred to the uttermost, with Love for our Saviour,…who did so much; for her, personally!...

Her sins, were all forgiven. Oh’, how are we fairing today?... Is ours, One-Love for the whole Body-of-Christ?... How I pray, that it is. What we do, for the least of those who surround us,…today; we also do, for Jesus-of-Nazareth!...(see, Matthew 25:40). Oh’, how few of us really regard,…this necessary, truth. Brotherly-Love, is so sadly missing!...

Folks, washing the feet,…refers to; any good-work done, for any member of the Body-of-Christ!... To visit the sick and pray for them, or comfort the bereaved and sorrowful,…to relieve the afflicted and distressed; lift-up the fallen and strengthen the weak. All this and more, is washing the saint’s feet…(read, 1st Timothy 5:10)

Let us observe well, Mary Magdalene’s tears and her alabaster-box,…of ointment; which figures the fact that, it costs the overcomers something,…to serve the saints!... Amen.

In closing, what are you willing to pay today,…to serve your Saviour; dear-reader and friends?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 05, 2016 2:36 pm

“INVINCIBLE,…UNCONQUERABLE,…IMMOVABLE!”…

Christ-Jesus, the only Son-of-God,…was rung-out for me; on that horrendous Roman-Cross!... He, is our eternal Redemption!... He has atoned for my sickness, as well as for my,…sins; past, present and yet future. His Priesthood is unchangeable. He lives forever, to make intercession for me,…unto; His Father-in-Heaven!...

I’m also sealed with this Holy-Spirit, of many promises unto this day of my ultimate,…Redemption!... Folks, these riches in the Son-of-God,…are unsearchable; yes, but Almighty-God (His Father, Jehovah); has promised to reveal His Son in me, and thus I may enter into my own inheritance,…by Faith!... Yes, friends,…His Father; wants me to know, this Love of His Son,…which surpasses; all knowledge!...

It is the very same Love, which indwells in His Father!... All of this, is so that I may be filled with the,…fullness of God; yet, this does not make me out to be, God,…Himself!... Neither is His Son, God,…for possessing this, marvelous fullness!... It is to be defined, as developing the same vision, cause and care,…as exists; within our very own, Creator!...

If this truth is worked out in me, it will result in my reigning with the Son-of-God!... But, I must be willing to “suffer with Him, in order that I may reign with Him.” So, I am learning to say joyfully,…along with our apostle Paul; “My light affliction, which is but for a moment,…works for me; a far more exceeding, eternal weight of glory,…while; I look (Not) at the things which are seen, but at the things which are (Not),…seen!...

Friends, I have reason to call forth all my powers,…with which, to magnify; the very Son-of-God, and His Glorious God and Father (Yahweh): the very God of all comfort, and the Father of Glory!... Yes, I rejoice that I have been commended to His Father,…and to His Grace; which is able to build me up, and to give me an inheritance among all them,…who: are the sanctified!...

Christ-Jesus in me, the hope of Glory!... And, it is up to me to,…grow unto the measure; of the stature of the fullness of Jesus!... Oh, such truth!... Powerful, endless, fathomless,…yet; all for me!... Yes, it is by the very Word-of-God,…worked out in us, (The Faithful-Believers); that we are becoming,…(“INVINCIBLE,…UNCONQUERABLE,…AND-IMMOVABLE”)!...

The praises never cease to roll forth, from my heart to my Maker,…that; He has made me to know, His truths,…rightly-divided: and to believe and lay hold of it, as I hear it. No longer do I adore, the old me,…but; the New-Man in me, through Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm

“WHAT-GRACE,…AND-MERCY,…DO-FOR-ME!”…

Abraham: Mercy holds the knife, from the heart of Isaac.
Grace: Provides the lamb, in the thicket.
Mercy: Runs to forgive, the prodigal son.
Grace: Throws a party with a robe, a ring and a fatted calf.
Mercy: Bandages up the wounds, of the man beaten by the robbers.
Grace: Covers the cost, of his full recovery.
Mercy: Hears the cry, of the thief on the Cross.
Grace: Promises Paradise that very day.
Mercy: Pays the penalty, for our sins at that horrendous Roman-Cross!...
Grace: Provides the righteousness of Christ-Jesus, in its place.
Mercy: Converts Saul on the road, to Damascus.
Grace: Calls him to be, our great apostle Paul.
Mercy: Keeps us out of hell.
Grace: Takes us to Paradise!...
Mercy: Withholds from us, what we deserve.
Grace: Gives us what we, do (Not) deserve. Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com