Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

“SHARING,…WISDOM”…

If we are truly honest, with ourselves,…dear-reader and friends; we would admit that, the self-centeredness that makes it difficult for us,…to hear the concerns of others; also makes it very hard, for us to hear,…the voice: of Christ-Jesus, living in us. I didn’t realize that, the biggest enemy,…I would ever face; would be my own, natural self-centeredness. I thought Salvation, would make me,…good. I didn’t see, at first,…that my own faults; stacked the deck against me, if I didn’t learn to live,…the wisdom of Christ!...

I was wrong, to assume that,…my whole life; had already changed, through faith in Jesus,…Faith: didn’t automatically make me good, or wise. Upon a couple’s public confession (for example); a minister declares a man and a woman,…married: but, not mature in their love. And, when we put our faith,…in Jesus; His Father-in-Heaven, declares us legally blameless,…but: not good or wise!...

In both cases, there is a difference,…between; the legal declaration, and the resulting quality,…of life. We (The Believers), follow Christ-Jesus,…not because; we are better than others, but because we know,…we need His Father: and one another, to overcome the problems that are,…consuming us. I wish, I had understood sooner,…that; believing in Jesus, is (Not) the same,…as: “SHARING,…HIS,…WISDOM!”…

Thanks for reading this passage. If you’re ever inclined, I’d love to hear,…where; life has taken you!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6045

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
330027_th.jpg
330027_th.jpg (30.61 KiB) Viewed 486 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 am

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6045

Attachments
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png
you-still-have-hope-700x400.png (458.25 KiB) Viewed 481 times
101909_th.gif
101909_th.gif (78.54 KiB) Viewed 481 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:24 pm

“NO-MORE,…SPOON-FED,…HERE-SAYS!”…

Who of us, really understands,…the why; we are here?... Who, will respond enthusiastically,…listening intently; with eyes that, never leave the written-pages of our,…Holy-Scriptures?...

Will you, (dear-reader and friends); live each day, in such a way that,…those who know you; will (“Also”), come to know the Son-of-God?... All as a direct result, of their encounter with you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

It’s what our Jesus, told His disciple,…Thomas; (see, John 14:7)… “If you had known Me, (Jesus, speaking),…you, (meaning, the disciple Thomas); would have known, My Father,…(Also). From now on, you (Thomas), do know Him,…(meaning, Jesus’ God and Father-in-Heaven): and have seen Him!”… This is true, only because Jesus,…personifies, our living-God; Jesus represents, God’s own “persona”,…God’s own Character and Personality!...

Yes, Jesus,…a Representative; of our living-God!... Folks, there’s only One-God and One-Mediator between mankind and his Maker,…the Man; Jesus-Christ!... Amen. Theirs is (Not), a “complex-nature”,…as Religion; would have you, believe. It’s the “Simplicity-of-Christ”, my focal-point… Amen.

Folks, if we are to truly honor the reasoning behind compiling our Bible,…in its existing, chronological order; it’s because we worship a living-God, of much “Law,…and,…Order!”… He’s a God, of Absoluteness and of Perfection!... Yes, everything in its proper-place,…and a place; for everything.

So, please read the very beginning verse, of this same chapter 14 of the “Book-of-John!”…

(John 14:1), reads as follows; “Let not, your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe (Also),…in Me!”… Here’s that word, (“Also”),…being used; Jesus includes Himself, as being equal to His God and Father-in-Heaven,…in that, they are: One-in-Love, One-in-Unity, One in mindset and mission!...

Are we not, (“Also”),…One-with-them?... Are we not, promised to become “joint-heirs”,…with the very; Son-of-God?... Of course, so!... This (“Also”), makes us One with Jesus,…as Jesus; is (“Also”),…One-with-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)… And, no folks,…I’m not a Jehovah’s-Witness!... That would place me, in a denominational-group,…of which, I speak against; this is the Devil’s own work, he divides and conquers!...

The very Word, “Denomination”,…means to; impart a specific face-value, to an object. It identifies and separates this object, place or thing,…into a category of its own; like our currency, it denotes various face-values,…we have; the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50,…and the 100 dollar-bill. All denoting, a different face-value,…all representing; separate denominations!...

The same is true, of our Christian-Groups,…today; they identify themselves, first and foremost,…as being; either Baptist, Methodist, Mormons, Jehovah’s-Witnesses,…Catholics, Pentecostals: etc., etc…

Getting back, to my,…point-in-case. First and foremost, Jesus always places His God and Father-in-Heaven,…first; taking a submissive, and servant’s posture,…by comparison: as He spoke about Himself!... Remember His words,…”If you want to be chief, among yourselves,…you must, first; become a servant-of-all.”

Were He to be God, this would annul the Holiness of our living-God!... Never, shall He take a submissive posture,…toward anything; and/or anyone!...

Why?... Because, so stated by His own mouth,…God; is the Most-High-God!... And, there’s none other,…beside Him; Jesus knows this, do you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Folks, Almighty-God has always used,…Mediators and Intercessors; to reach-out to mankind. Why?... Because His Holiness, impedes us humans from standing before,…His Perfection!... Amen.

Ours is a fallen-state-of-affairs, our principles are most putrid,…and defiled; this impedes us, from being in the very presence,…of: our Holy-God!... Yes, Holy, Holy, Holy,…is our Maker!...

Friends, in (John 14:9); we see Jesus saying, to Philip: “Whoever has seen Me, has seen the Father. How can you say, show us the Father?”…

Big difference in wording, here,…my dear-brothers and sisters. To the disciple Thomas, Jesus talks about,…(”knowing”),…Him, (The Son)… And to Philip, Jesus talks about,…(”seeing”),…Him, (The Son); so, in chronological order-of-events,…here we have, Jesus saying that,…to (“Know”), Him; …and to (“See”), Him: is to know and see, His God and Father-in-Heaven!... (“Also”)!... Amen.

Take a big-breath and digest well, what I am sharing with you,…today.

The topic at hand, is to believe in God; and in Jesus,…(“Also”)!...(read again, John 14:1). Clearly, Jesus speaks of two separate entities,…here; always placing His Father, first and foremost,…before: Himself!...

Finally, notice well,…in (John 14:28); that unequivocally and most emphatically, Jesus states that,…He: must return to His Father, from whence He came!...

Why?... Because, “The Father is Greater than I”… Amen.

Folks, this chapter is summed-up,…with the last verse, (see, John 14:31)… Jesus, here is saying that,…”I do, as the Father has commanded of Me,…so that; the world may know that, I Love the Father!”…

That’s all, Jesus strove for,…daily; that we, come to Love His God and Father-in-Heaven,…as He, Himself: Loves the Father!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). No, I’m (Not),…a Jehovah’s-Witness. I pray that,…”You finally see, the real light of our Saviour’s,…sentences; and that you be well-able, to shake-off this,…(Spirit-of-Stupor): who so easily besets, millions,…even, today!”… Amen.

Don’t be deceived. Stop being, so easily,…confused and led-astray, with; (“SPOON-FED,…HERE-SAYS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

Attachments
314051_th.gif
314051_th.gif (7.85 KiB) Viewed 478 times
330049_th.gif
330049_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 478 times
120859_th.gif
120859_th.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 478 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 pm

“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”…

Dear-reader and friends, deeply touched,…I remain; by all of your heart-felt intentions, to share yourselves and your own personal stories,…with me; and with the entire world, inside this arena and on top of this,…platform: we call, the Internet!...

(“MY-LOVE,…GOES-OUT,…TO-YOU-ALL”)!…

I pray that,…”You, my brethren-in-Faith,…find real-lasting-value; in whatever things are true. Yes, in whatever things are found,…to be, noble. In whatever things, are just and pure,…and lovely; yes, in all those things,…that are: of good-report. And, if there’s anything you find,…praiseworthy; meditate on these things!”…(see, Philippians 4:8).

(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... To be given, this opportunity to reach-out,…to you; (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers). My passages are but, a mere taste of things to come,…upon the return; of God’s own Son!...

This continues to be daily, a true-labor of Love!... It has given me, back,…just as much, (if not, more); than what I’ve, put in. From the moment, I was publicly-conceived,…with these devotionals, (back in May of 2010); after first devoting over nine (9) years, of due-diligence in researching,…studying with those, who have gone before us; and to include, much self-examination of how I want to position myself,…only now: can I say,…(“TRULY,…I-FEEL-BLESSED”)!... Amen.

I have felt the Power of my Prince’s-Love,…flowing thru my spirit; as I pen, even these written-words. Folks, it’s the very Hand of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…that’s directing; His Son’s work and mine. It is my most fervent hope, that you (dear-reader and friends),…receive; as much from reading my excerpts, as I have,… in compiling, editing and writing them!...

I believe, these messages will deepen your Christian-Faith!... And expand your personal awareness, of how to practice your,…God-given-reasoning!... Yes, I pray that,…”These devotional-passages, continue to open your hearts and minds,…deepen your existing compassion, for Christ-Jesus; and inspire you, to greater-acts of charity,…than mine!”… Amen.

And, perhaps most important,…that, my writings; remind each and every one of you,…that: you are never, alone. No matter how challenging, your individual circumstances,…may be. Yes, I pray that,…”You experience the same Love, inspiration, encouragement,…and comfort; that the very,…”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”; has brought me, these past 16 years,…since my earnest beginnings: first studying God’s-Word!...(Back in July of 2001)… Yes, folks,…I too; was a “babe-in-Christ!”… Once!...

Collectively, now,…I’ve been walking with God, (spiritually-speaking, as Enoch walked-with-God); for almost two-decades,…of my adult-life. Often times, we don’t fully understand that,…those around us; who are antagonizing our every moment, are actually,…God’s own Angels-of-Mercy!... Yes, these very same,…are only striving; to make us, better.

This specific knowledge, has made me most wise,…beyond, my years; (as I am, current 57 years-old)…

Bottom-line friends, my confidence,…was never; as tough as I thought it, to be. I’ve learned that, truly,…I am as nothing; without the Son-of-God, in my personal life!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 474 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 474 times
120859_th.gif
120859_th.gif (7.08 KiB) Viewed 474 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:35 pm

“LET’S-CHANGE,…AND,…GROW!”…

Folks, do we really understand,…why; Jesus, Died?...

A flower, when it first springs-forth,…we know, that; the spring-season has arrived. We all know, the marvel of a caterpillar,…(“CHANGING,…AND,…GROWING”); from a worm, into a beautiful-butterfly!...

A rock, showing moss,…all these things and more; display new-life. Isn’t this, what we are asked?... To change our old-ways, and to grow?... Yes, grow to be more like,…The Son-of-God?...

Who raised Jesus, from the Dead?... Answer: His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, did (Not) raise Himself,…from among; the Dead!...

Why, was this done?... To demonstrate that, we do have a Supreme-Being!... Yes, a Creator of all-things,…whom, humanity; cannot ever destroy, kill and/or conquer. Why, then,…would we want; to call Jesus,…God: Himself?... It was His Son, who was tortured upon that,…horrendous; Roman-Cross!... Why, we would want to merge,…Father and Son; as being two in the same person, is truly beyond,…me!...

Have we lost, all-together,…our God-given-reasoning; Oh’, how I pray,…not!... Jesus, is not privy to the specific day nor hour,…of His appointed, return; why?... Because, He continues to be the Son!... And, God,…in His infinite-wisdom; knows that, some things can’t be spoken. Lest, the Devil and his insurgents,…interfere; again!...

Jehovah, (His Excellent-Name); protects all those, whom He calls,…His own. Yes, all done,…of His own; choosing. Just like He draws, whom He pleases,…toward: His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)…Amen.

Death, cannot contain those,…whom, the Son; has chosen to become, His,…joint-heirs!... You, see folks,…these both; yes, they work collectively. One in mindset-and-mission. Both, wanting most of all,…that; we all come to an earnest repentance and finally receive, this free-gift of,…Salvation!...

Even Death, answers to our living-God!... Answer this, for me,…if you will. Who commanded Death, as punishment for,…the-first-pair?... Why, it was God,…of course. Then, if this is true,…Death; cannot claim,…but, those: whom God, chooses!... At the coming of His Son, (Jesus); there shall be some, who will not ever have to experience,…Death!... That’s right, in a twinkling of an eye,…these very same; shall be transformed, into an incorruptible,…existence!...

No longer, liable to Death!... No more, decay. No more, putrid-principles!... Amen.

Death, does (Not) act,…on its own; it is commanded of Almighty-God!... As the Son, is also commanded,…of Almighty-God!... That’s right, the Son remains in completely,…”Subjection”; to His God and Father-in-Heaven, and to God’s,…ultimate Authority: over His Son!...

Although Jesus, has been exalted, (which means, He didn’t have this position, prior to His descent to Earth); Jesus, still responds to His Father’s wishes,…standing at His God’s own: right-hand-side!...

Jesus, is (Not) on God’s own Throne!... He is appointed to rule over us, from David’s-Throne!... The very keys of our New-Heavens and of our New-Earth, has been bestowed upon Jesus!... This means that, He is free to come and go,…as He; well pleases. Yes, He can enter thru these two Gates,…of our eternal-tomorrow!...

But, He shall preside over our New-Jerusalem,…which; descends from Heaven!... A Kingdom within a Kingdom!...(if you will)… God, has delegated unto His Son,…power; over all-things!... I might add, here,…over; (“all-known-things”)... And, what about the things,…which remain, today; unknown?...

Let’s not be so gullible, as to believe that Almighty-God,…has stopped, creating; He is Everlasting, ever-creating, ever-present,…ever-acting: as overseer of all-things!... But, just like the very Devil,…has to report; and answer to this living-God, so does,…His Son!... And, let’s not forget the Angelic-Realm,…as well as; ourselves, (humanity)!... Yes, folks,…we all; answer to One-Most-High-God!... There is no other, like Him!... Sorry, to burst,…you Trinitarians; bubble!...

Getting back, to my case-in-point,…both, the caterpillar’s-cocoon and Jesus’ tomb; result empty,…when: ends meet. No chamber, can hold back the,…”Resurrection-Power”; of our Supreme-Being!... Death, where is your,…sting?...

The crisp, morning chill,…is a precept; to the dew, which nourishes the moss,…on that rock: yes, moss clings-to-life. All done, on top of a seemingly,…innate-object; never moving, always still,…is: that rock.

Yet, full-of-life,…offering itself; as a bed, a resting-place for the moss. A place, from which the moss can,…(“CHANGE,…AND,…GROW”)!... And the moss, does so,…exercising its free-will; with the assistance of each morning’s dew, this living-water,…feeds: that moss. Much the same, as we,…Jesus’-Faithful-Followers; are daily sustained, by His Father’s-Living-Water!...

The very substance, (God’s-Written-Word); which sustains even, our souls. It’s all relative, my dear-reader and friends. God is in Jesus, and Jesus is in,…us; who believe!...

We are all, One!... Yet, uniquely-proper,…is our stance; yes, separate but equal. Yes, that rock,…our Rock; (which is to say, Jesus-Christ)!... We, like that moss,…feed on His Word; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...(our living-water). Like the many colors, make-up a Rainbow!... Like the multitude of stars, make-up our Universe!... Separate, but equal. All, One-in-Love, One-in-Unity!... Or, not!...

Yes, clinging-to-Christ,…we find ourselves; each morning. Waiting for the chill, of this world’s chaos,…to subdue; thereafter, feeding on the rays-of-hope,…His Father: has promised us…(God, being our ultimate Sunlight)… Amen.

Friends, ours is a parallel-journey. With Jesus, being the Way!... And His Father-in-Heaven, our truest destination. The size and diversity, of us followers,…is a generous representation; of our world’s society.

But, why is there,…so little, interaction?... Why, aren’t we studying more,…those strangers; who surround us?... Thousands, packed cheek-to-jowl,…on subway trains; pretending that, others don’t exist. Never-the-less, rest easy,…my brethren-in-Faith; soon enough, these very same,…shall hear: a greeting echo, through the skies!...

Yes, hundreds-of-thousands,…will snap-up; in unison, scanning the vast space-above,…as a Thunderous-Voice: descends from the far side of Heaven!... The Prince-of-Peace, comes. Punctuating His speech, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; He walks purposefully!...

As He approaches the very edge, of our pompous-pride,…He, breaks into a smile; with His stature and appearance. His words, uttered,…were simple and short; (“COME, LET ME CHANGE YOU. SO, YOU CAN GROW”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
My-Lifes-Journey.jpg
My-Lifes-Journey.jpg (45.48 KiB) Viewed 470 times
100-year-old-pianist-is-so-good-he-makes-people-cry.jpg
100-year-old-pianist-is-so-good-he-makes-people-cry.jpg (30.56 KiB) Viewed 470 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:58 pm

“BECAUSE,…I,…BELIEVE!”…

Friends, have you ever found yourselves,…driving-in-silence; for miles-on-end, unto Heaven’s own Highway,…looking at purple-sunsets; over-looking, long,…green-fields: of corn?...

Yes, for the first time,…in a long time; I knew that, the tears welling-up in my eyes, weren’t for sadness. And I knew, no matter what,…this world wants to dish-out; the Devil himself, was going to have,…one Hell of a fight: beating-down, my newfound beliefs!...

Folks, I’ve learned to be,…a “Giver!”… (see, Luke 6:38).

Yes, with whatever measure,…I deal out, to others; the very same, shall be dealt back to me,…in return; yes, pressed-down, shaken together, running-over,…it will be: poured into my lap!... Amen.

Why?... (“BECAUSE,…I,…BELIEVE”)!...

I’m convinced that, our Creator (through the merits, of His Son); rewards our sacrifices, beyond-our-belief. All-the-while, we strive in giving others,…lessons; in being charitable. All, through the Power of His Son’s,…accomplished-deeds; as well, through our personal leading of others,…by example!...

It never ceases, to amaze me,…how, God works; in our personal lives. Through His other stewards, He will always meet,…our, every need. Faith, is to believe what,…we do, (Not) see; and the rewards of our exercised Faith, is revealed at the Day and Hour,…of our reckoning; yes, when we finally are shown,…what: we’ve believed in, all-along!...

Yes, friends,…our Day and Hour; draws ever nearer, with every breath we take!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 468 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING”…

Folks, the gate truly is wide,…and the way, is easy; that leads to destruction…(read, Matthew 7:13). Notice well, (Jesus, speaking); in (Matthew 7:22). Not everyone, who says to Jesus,…”Lord, Lord”; will enter the Kingdom-of-Heaven. But, only those who do the will of His Father,…who; is in Heaven!... Today, I want to emphasize and note well,…that; it’s never Jesus’ own will, that we are to accomplish,…but rather: it’s His Father’s will, that we are to continually strive,…to complete!...

Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself; there would be no need for Him, to incessantly teach,…the otherwise obvious and existing fact; of His Father’s higher Authority level, between our Creator and His only begotten Son!... Friend, our Holy-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer); is the “Most-High-God!”… He, cannot deny Himself,…nor, belittle Himself; nor demean this highest spiritual-position, by dividing Himself,…into three (3) other: supposed entities!...

Sure, God is all-things. But, also true is the fact that we, (The Faithful-Believers),…are the branches; Jesus, (His Son), is our truest Vine,…and ultimately: it is His Father-in-Heaven, who does all the pruning. It’s the only way, we could ever become stronger,…and; more fruitful. Again and again, time after time,…Jesus-of-Nazareth; has drilled into us, His submissiveness,...when compared: to His God and His Father!...

In closing, to you who continue to erroneously call Jesus,…God, Himself; upon His return, (at the 2nd Advent), He will declare to you,…”Depart from Me, (Jesus, speaking); I never knew you, yes,…you; workers of all lawlessness!”… Remember, always,…that; it was those in the synagogues, who refused and rebuked our Jesus,…the most!...

The very ones, who believed themselves to be,…well-learned and founded; in the Word-of-God!... The same holds true, today,…false-prophets; behind their pulpits, like puppets-preaching,…these very same, my friends: are the (“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111977_th.gif
111977_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 466 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

“FEEDING-THE-DEFIANT,…WITH,…LONG-HANDLE-SPOONS”…

Do not give dogs, what is holy,…and; do not throw your pearls,…before swine; lest they trample them underfoot, and turn to attack you!...(see, Matthew 7:6). Folks, guard-against sharing your God-given-gifts,…of spiritual-illumination; to those who obviously, aren’t interested in the things of God!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers), work too hard,…in seeking God’s Favor; and although it’s true, that He is not a respecter of persons,…our Scriptures clearly state: who God Favors, and who He does,…not!...

Discernment, is crucial,…and fellowship; is not always possible, with every human-being. So, again,…guard yourselves; from those who The Spirit, leads you to decipher,…as you treat and feed: even the purposely defiant-ones, with long-handle-spoons!...

We, (Jesus’ Followers); are compelled by the truths, we have learned,…and time is indeed; of the essence. So, waste (Not),…God’s precious-principles; by believing that, you can change every heart. Remember, that,…it’s not us,…but, the Word-of-God; that does, all the Judging!...

You’ve been given, insight (spiritually); and are today, well able to depict,…who is truly hungry and thirsty; for truth and who simply,…doesn’t care!...

For, everyone (meaning, those who desire to), who asks,…receives. And the one who seeks, (those, whose sights are on God and not their cell-phones), these very same,…shall ultimately find. And, to the one who knocks, (folks, few are those demonstrating the necessary courage, to knock on doors,…much less; knock on God’s own, Gates); yes, to those wanting inside, it shall be opened,…unto!...(read, Matthew 7:8).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
314074_th.gif
314074_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 464 times
123639_th.gif
123639_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 464 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 464 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 pm

“UNITED-WE-STAND,…DIVIDED-WE-FALL”…

Blessings come, only when we begin,…to confess; our anxiety and depression, and stop hiding,…our sins. Who of us, will acknowledge this truth,…to; our Lord Jesus?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you; dear-reader and friends, will do just,…that. His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Name and/or Yahweh if you prefer); asserts that, He alone,…is God; why then, are so many today,…still mistakenly: calling Jesus, God Himself?...

To whom will you compare Him?... Or, who is His equal?... If we have accepted Jesus, to indwell in our hearts,…does this; make us, Him?... Certainly (Not)!... We are one, in vision, in cause, in good-deeds unto others,…and in Spirit!... But, yet,…separate and unique; much like two snow-flakes, are never exactly the same,…yet, they all consist of frozen-water: as their common constituent. So, is the Father and His Son,…separate; and unique... Of course, they are!...

Let us never deny, either one,…their perspective place and order; within the celestial-bodies. For, there are indeed,…many powers and principalities; in high Heavenly places, but let’s be clear about one thing. There’s room only, for One,…”Most-High-God!”...

“Emmanuel”,…meaning; God with us, but not,…(de-facto)!... He is indwelling in His Son, much in the same manner as the Son,…indwells; in us who believe. We are all, one in the same,…yet; different and proper. The “Trinity-Doctrine”, is the marvelous deceptive-work,…of the “False-Morning-Star”; (Lucifer himself). How many of you (dear friends), remain completely duped?...

The Father, shall send the “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…to all, who willingly choose to believe; this great lie. Yes, our Creator reads the self-righteous hearts,…of those; who will not yield, nor surrender to His ultimate and higher Authority. These are those, caught-up with fads and trending-tall-tales,…to their own and utter; demise.

Folks, remember always that,…(“UNITED-WE-STAND,…DIVIDED-WE-FALL”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
126744_th.gif
126744_th.gif (40.09 KiB) Viewed 462 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:50 pm

“TO-YOU,…HOLIER,…THAN-THOU!”…

God, almighty, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); will watch-over your coming and going. Both now and for-ever-more!...(see, Psalm 121:8). Let’s stop hiding, our inner-most torments,…let’s-lay-them; at the very foot, of Christ’s-Cross!...

Only, the Son-of-God,…can give you; the necessary strength, to move-on,…and become: (“Victoriously-Triumphant”)!...

I pray, that,…”You come to feel, most capable and even excited,…about, these truths!”… Amen.

Let us, together,…see ourselves, for what we really are; alone and in mortal-danger, without Jesus in our personal-lives!...

Yes, this Danger,…has a name; Lucifer!... That once, “Great-Morning-Star!”… Yes, that once,…”Angel-of-Light!”…

His very presence, well-noted by the Faithful-Followers of Jesus,…to exist; right inside the Churches!... Many of us, have miles and experience,…under our belts; but, we’re still chugging along. We resume our arduous-task, not by any strength of our own. It is Jesus, who leads us away,…from; the shadows of these countless cocoons, all containing unspeakable acts,…from: days-gone-by!...

Yes, under Jesus’ protection,…we relax; as we enter eternity, laughing out-loud with delight,…joined-together; with He, who has been bestowed,…the very keys: to our New-Heaven and Earth!... Yes, all of this,…and much more; awaits us, who believe!...

Meanwhile, we wait,…patiently; at the same time, witnessing millions,…who are, (OF): this world. With their highways, tunneling back into their supposed,…civilizations. Yet, these very same,…live only; as animals. Always acting on instinct, never exercising their God-given-reasoning!...

Folks, it’s what separates the goats,…from; the sheep!... Reasoning!...

Their carelessness, lures clouds,…overshadowing their hearts and minds; with fogged-findings!... I’ve got a newsflash, for these folks. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... Sorry, to burst your bubble,…and with my utmost-respect; I declare all, who teach the,…”Trinity-Doctrine”: to stand corrected, even before our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

We shall pray for these, the most. Yes, our own brethren-in-Faith!... The Devil has them, in a complete state-of-derision. All, part of God’s own doing. Our Creator sends down, the very “Spirit-of-Stupor”,…which overshadows; these who insist on holding-fast, their haughty-hearts!...

Well intended, I’m sure. But, completely wrong,…stand those; behind their pompous-pulpits, preaching man-made traditions,…and: “doctrines-of-devils!”… We’ve been forewarned, yet we cannot see the very,…”Tree-of-Life”; for the entire forest, of their fogged-findings,…stands in the way!...

Yes, Satan and his insurgents,…have these, all; held in his grasp. Puppets on a string, attending places-of-worship,…well-intended; yet, completely ignorant of real-truth. Steeped and well-rooted, with ancient rituals. All, pretending to be,…(“HOLIER,…THAN,…THOU”)!... Amen.

Making void, God’s-Written-Word,…with their traditions; lured by ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, they are fed continually,…with: spoon-fed-here-says!... It’s no wonder, they remain confused. And, are so easily led-astray. The “Spirit-of-Stupor”, keeps them in a constant state-of-derision. All of it, done by the very hand of Almighty-God!...

Why?... Because they willing choose, to believe lies!... Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…was the Devil, not in the Garden-of-Eden?... And, so,…he remains; well-placed in our own, man-made Paradise,…even, today!...

With his fiery-darts, Lucifer pierces the hearts of church-goers,…whose only wish; is that of, wanting to be fed,…real-truth; not traditions-of-men, not pagan-rituals going back to Roman times,…started by: the Emperor, (“CONSTANTINE”)!...

Humanity, has always yearn to be as gods,…all-knowing; it was Satan’s lure, which cause Eve,…to take: her initial fall-away, from God’s-Favoring!... Amen.

Yes, this old-dragon,…like a serpent; is most subtle, with his ways. Yes, cunning, (which is to say, cautiously-clever); and yet, gentle-as-doves,…are: his dark-deeds!... Only, the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation,…can safe-guard us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); from Lucifer’s snares. How else, would our Creator know the motives behind,…your free-will choices?... What are, your truest,…intents?... This is why, the Potter creates vessels unto righteousness,…even, unto unrighteousness; why?... To test, our hearts, and our loyalty!...

How can we expect God, to appoint us to high-heavenly-places,…if we tend to drop-the-plate; with the simplest of tasks, assigned?... If we curse, His Name and existence,…every time; things don’t go our way?... As for those, who believe in the Trinity-Doctrine,…just reflect on this; for one moment.

If we merge Father and Son, as being one in the same person,…are we not, then; denying the value of sacrifice, for the gaining of a better-good?... Are we not, denying the Son,…His privilege; to seek out, the comfort of His own God and Father-in-Heaven?... “My-God, My-God,…why; has Thou, forsaken Me?”…

Were Jesus, to be God,…Himself; there would be, no need to call-out to any higher Authority!... Fact is, Jesus felt (for once in his life); a true separation, from His own God!... Why?... It was God’s call. It had to be, this way. God’s own criteria, (not, Jesus’); called-out for the shedding of innocent-blood, a blameless and spotless,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”…

When push comes to shove, endless are the examples,…when we take a moment; to well discern,…spiritually. Paul, spoke of this,…(“Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”); it was, what showed him, finally,…real-truth: it knocked him down, (literally), and blinded him for three days… Paul, later surrendered his pompous-pride,…and regained; not only his physical sight, but a new spiritual enlightenment,…was gifted: unto him, as well…

Folks, why would Jesus tell us,…that; only His Father-in-Heaven, knows of the specific Day and Hour,…of His Son’s own: return?... Let’s remember, that,…there was never-found; to be any guile, (or lies), coming-forth from the mouth,…of Jesus!... Was He, lying to us?... Deception, is only of the Devil… The Father, has kept this one truth,…to Himself; from days-of-old, only Almighty-God,…knows: when He shall send, His Son,…down to us!...

Lest, the Devil get involve with these details,…as well; God, forbid!... Folks, (Clearly, this denotes that they are both; two separate entities, yet One-in-Love, One-Unity, One-in-Faith and One-in-Cause!... Yes, both Father and Son are One-in-mindset and mission)… Yet, they each deserve their own,…”crown-of-righteousness”; each deserves, their own reverence, their own Honor and Glory!... Yes, each holds their own celestial-positioning… Yes, separate,…but, equal…

Without the general-populace knowledge, Satan’s own presence is strongest,…right-inside; the churches. God, allows this,…again; to weed out, the goats from the sheep. Many are those, who want the quick-answer,…to all situations; parables were designed, to force us to seek, to knock and to prayerfully ask,…in earnest: for Truth!...

But, our busyness,…won’t allow this; to come true. Many prefer to be simply, fed-by-others… They dare not, risk being ousted from their existing camaraderie,…practiced, within; their inner-circles of friends. Churches are great, for fellowship, for receiving hand-outs when needed,…for congregating; as we were created, to serve others,…and never: to be served upon!...

But, Satan’s biggest threat lies,…in humanity knowing; that we have been promised, to be transformed into holding positions,…ultimately: even higher than, that of Angels!... This brings about, Lucifer’s own Fury!... And, so,…he permeates the halls of our Temples; our Synagogues, our Mosques, our Churches and Chapels… He’s even in the Cathedrals!...

From this day forward, we shall be known as,…those, who; choose to live, (In) the world,…but: never be part, (OF) the world!...

Ours, is a place,…being prepared; by the hands of our Prince-of-Peace!... Yes, by Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Our assigned quarters, are a part of His Father’s-Kingdom!... A New-Jerusalem, descending from above. A Universal government, will be established,…by the Son-of-God!...

And with, (“Rod-of-Iron”),…in hand; much correction of the,…“status-quo”: shall take place!... Amen.

And, we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); shall be, its heirs!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (25.79 KiB) Viewed 451 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:28 pm

“SUNDAY,…SCHOOL,…LESSONS!”…

The Sunday School Lesson, for this day,…has to do with; Noah’s-Ark!... So, the pre-school teacher,…in our Wisconsin-Church; decided to get his, smaller pupils involved,…by playing; word association-games, in which they identified animals!...

I’m going to describe, something to you. Let’s see if you can guess, what it is?... First: “I’m furry, with a bushy-tail and I like,…to climb trees”…

The children, looked at him,…blankly.

“I also like, to eat nuts,…especially; acorns”… No response. This wasn’t going well, at all.

“I’m usually brown or gray. But, sometimes I can be,…black or red.”

Desperate, the teacher turned to a perky,…five-year-old; who was usually good, about coming-up with,…the answers.

“Izzy, what do you,…think?”…

Izzy, looked hesitantly,…at his class-mates; and replied: “Well, I know the answer,…has to be, Jesus!... But, it sure sounds,…like a squirrel; to me!”…

In closing, I pray that,…”We stop being, (babes-in-Christ), only drinking the simple milk,…of God’s-Word; let’s move from this infancy, into a more mature posture,…chewing the real-substance: of our spiritual-sustenance. Yes, let’s us together,…ask for; the very (Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, Paul spoke about), to overshadow our spirit,…today!” Amen.

May we, finally learn to rightly-divide,…discern and/or decipher; the difference between figurative-speech and literal-language. Folks, always ask yourself,…”Who, is saying What?... And, about Whom?”…

Keep all-things, in their proper context and perspective. Parables, by their very design,…were meant; for the weeding-out of the tares, from the wheat. The goats from the sheep and the righteous, from the purposely defiant and unruly!... Amen.

With all due respects, to our brethren-in-Faith!... To you, who call yourselves,…”The-Trinitarians”; yes, you,…stand corrected: today!... Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is the Son!... Always was, still remains so,…and forever shall be!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Okoboji-Classic-Cars.-The-Ultimate-Man-Cave-700x394.jpg
Okoboji-Classic-Cars.-The-Ultimate-Man-Cave-700x394.jpg (48.95 KiB) Viewed 448 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 pm

“WALKING,…THRU,…DARKNESS!”…

Thank-God, for the few,…who; are careful. Who,…of,…you,…will pass-the-time, you sojourn here; in Fear?... Along the Way, there is an Enemy,…yes, a Destroyer; He’s our biggest Adversary,…who is determined: to remove everything, God has,…given you!...

Who,…of,…you,…will make-up, their minds; and Redeem themselves, of all your,…Evil ways?... God’s-Grace, teaches us,…to deny, ungodliness; to live soberly, righteously and godly,…in this: present World!...(please see, Titus 2:11-12).

How do we live,…godly?... What is our Pattern, in living,…godly?... Jesus, once said,…”Everyone, who is perfect,…shall be; as his or her, Master!”… So, then,…to live godly; is to emulate,…Jesus!.... Or, is He,…(Not); your Master?...

Have you, missed-the-Mark?... I personally, have missed it,…many times. I thank God, for His Mercy,…and; Forgiveness. Don’t refuse, He who speaks,…from Heaven!... Make, your decision,…now!....

Turn-away, from False-Teachers,…and back to; the True-Word-of-God, wherein lies,…who, we all: truly are. Jesus, instructs us,…to search, the Holy-Scriptures. And, to beware,…of False-Prophets; who come to us, in Sheep’s-Clothing!...

Make, your calling,…and election, sure. If you do the things, He says,…you, will then; never-fall…(please read, 2nd. Peter 1:10). His Word, is the only Light,…for you; to guide your steps, thru Darkness!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 437 times
314074_th.gif
314074_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 437 times
119083_th.gif
119083_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 437 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:22 pm

THIS-STUMBLING-BLOCK,…IS-MOST-REAL”…

Why is it, that many of you think,…that you are outside; of God’s concern?... Why, do you think,…this view; prevails, even among,…some believers?... In response to our openness and Faith, Almighty-God works thru His own people,…showing; His Compassion and Blessing us!...

His Blessings Flow, to all,…who place their Faith; in Him. Who of you, could exhibit,…Obedient-Trust?... Are you angry, at my implication,…regarding; your unbelief?... Is your passionate hostility, an angry reaction,…evoked by Jesus’ insistence; that His Ministry, as Messiah,…includes; all peoples, and not just,…special-groups?...

Who of you, will listen to Him,…and embrace His Truths?... He, will not compromise,…who, He is; just to accommodate, what you expected of Him. Who, He is,…as Messiah; and what He came to accomplish, has become an obstacle to some,…and: (“A-STUMBLING,…BLOCK”),…to others!...

Your lashing-out, in hostility,…foreshadows, eventually; His Rejection of you, (the unbeliever). Who of you, will go forward with,…your mission?... I will not, alter my agenda,…or modify my character; to appease, critics!...

We too, can Honor Jesus,…by taking action; and showing our concern, for others. I pray,…”That, your concerns,…be just as Broad; as His!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
113104_th.gif
113104_th.gif (78.34 KiB) Viewed 435 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:29 pm

“VOICE,…YOUR,…READINESS”…

To follow Jesus-Christ, is to warmly reach-out,…to anyone and everyone; with this Gospel, even to those who seem annoying,…or even: unattractive to us. Who of you, will fish alongside of me,…for people; by spreading it?...

Together, we can help,…the unpleasant; the untidy or unappealing, to feel accepted and valued. How many of you, are willing to listen,…with rapt attention; to Jesus as He explains, the Word of His Father,…with much Clarity: and Power?...

Who, do you know,…suffers under the Demonic-Grip; of Satan?... Utter wickedness, cannot remain,…in the same room; with Pure-Holiness. These unclean Spirits, realize most of all,…Jesus’ Authority; over them!...

The Holy-One of God, has come to abolish the works,…of Evil. Jesus, was sent to us,…by; His Heavenly-Father, to crush Satan,…to Atone, for sinners, (that’s you and I, dear-reader and friends); and to break forever, the power: of Sin and Death!...

He, deserves,…my acceptance. The reality of Evil, and the Demonic,…although powerless, before our Christ; are a Spiritual-Threat, tempting believers and enslaving,…unbelievers. Reach-out, your hand,…and show your acceptance; to the Only-One, Who can,…”Save”,…us!...

Break-down, your walls,…of stigma and isolation. (“VOICE,…YOUR,…READINESS”),…and be set Free!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
103264_th.gif
103264_th.gif (65.23 KiB) Viewed 432 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:45 pm

“PLEASE,…NEVER,…MISINTERPRET”…

Almighty-God, acts Mercifully,…through; Jesus, (His Son) and Faithfully so, if only we will Trust Christ as,…our Saviour. He, is Stunningly-Powerful,…and Compassionately-Personal. Jesus, accepts all,…who; embrace, His Father’s-Truths!...

Who of you, can lead a Life-style,…that is unselfish, and focused; on seeking the well-being, of others?... Today, I make a fresh commitment to Honor and Obey,…my Lord, (Jesus); by doing my best, to live as,…He did, and still does!...

His Teachings are those of Guidance. His help, is always,…Timely. Our Faith, is one that,…Saves!... My Lord’s stories, are those,…which; enlightens my Spirit. His Deeds, are those,…that; amaze all, who believe!...

Jesus, challenges me,…to act, with devotion; rather than to react, with emotion. He, calls me,…to demonstrate; a Sacrificial commitment to do Good, to those who,…even hate us. I can’t demonstrate, such Love,…apart; from being united, with Jesus: by Faith. And, by living in the Power,…of the Holy-Spirit!...

Our Love is an ethic, that seeks to always do,…what is best; for others. Loving those, with whom we disagree,…is Virtuous. And, Loving those whom we might consider,…our enemies; is to be truly, Christ-like!...

My Lord, emphasizes,…the practice of; self-less Love, as a Way of Life,…for we, (The Faithful-Believers). I pray in closing; “That you,…(PLEASE,…NEVER,…MISINTERPRET),…His endorsements; as any type of passive behavior!”…

Our Jesus, has never prohibited,…self-defense; in a manner, permitted by Law!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
100890_th.gif
100890_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 431 times
329208_th.gif
329208_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 431 times
113012_th.gif
113012_th.gif (7.79 KiB) Viewed 431 times