Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 pm

“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE”…

My Life-style is characterized, by doing,…“What-is-Good”; without having to be motivated by the prospect, of getting something,…I want: in return. We cannot live the Life Jesus expects of us, without a total dependence,…on Him!...

Yet, whatever He asks of us,…He, Himself modeled; in His Life on this planet Earth. Moreover, He gives us the Power to live,…for the benefit of others; and He Promises that, the rewards,…will be Great!...

In particular, selfless Love toward others,…will show beyond question, that; we are children of the “Most-High-God”, (His Father-in-Heaven)!... Our actions of Grace and Mercy, toward even those,…who are ungrateful and Evil; do more than any words can, to show the Lordship,…of our Christ; and the Merciful-Character of our,…Heavenly-Father: (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)!...

To give, to everyone,…who asks, of you; resounds with a positive readiness that, excludes no one,…in need. Who of you, can reject the temptation to selfishly hoard,…your possessions?... In the face of other’s needs, please recognize the all,…too important principle; our need to acknowledge Almighty-God: as Owner of all, that we have!...

(“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE”),…and its ethics; (as Christ-Followers), centers on Meekness; a Power, obtained only under,…the Holy-Spirit’s control: this is (Not), a weakness,…or passivity. Are you, willing and able,…to long-suffer; for His Name’s-Sake?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6060

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
314074_th.gif
314074_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 208 times
124037_th.gif
124037_th.gif (7.63 KiB) Viewed 208 times
103571_th.gif
103571_th.gif (7.29 KiB) Viewed 208 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:53 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6075

Attachments
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (32.29 KiB) Viewed 205 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 pm

“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE”…

My Life-style is characterized, by doing,…“What-is-Good”; without having to be motivated by the prospect, of getting something,…I want: in return. We cannot live the Life Jesus expects of us, without a total dependence,…on Him!...

Yet, whatever He asks of us,…He, Himself modeled; in His Life on this planet Earth. Moreover, He gives us the Power to live,…for the benefit of others; and He Promises that, the rewards,…will be Great!...

In particular, selfless Love toward others,…will show beyond question, that; we are children of the “Most-High-God”, (His Father-in-Heaven)!... Our actions of Grace and Mercy, toward even those,…who are ungrateful and Evil; do more than any words can, to show the Lordship,…of our Christ; and the Merciful-Character of our,…Heavenly-Father: (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name)!...

To give, to everyone,…who asks, of you; resounds with a positive readiness that, excludes no one,…in need. Who of you, can reject the temptation to selfishly hoard,…your possessions?... In the face of other’s needs, please recognize the all,…too important principle; our need to acknowledge Almighty-God: as Owner of all, that we have!...

(“OUR,…GOLDEN,…RULE”),…and its ethics; (as Christ-Followers), centers on Meekness; a Power, obtained only under,…the Holy-Spirit’s control: this is (Not), a weakness,…or passivity. Are you, willing and able,…to long-suffer; for His Name’s-Sake?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
103571_th.gif
103571_th.gif (66.44 KiB) Viewed 203 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:54 pm

“TRANSFORMING-TALES,…INTO-TRUTHS!”…

Folks, humor is one of mankind’s greatest,…blessing. I pray, that,…”Today, you smile at someone,…who, is even; hard-to-love!”.. Amen.

I assure you, that the act-of-love,…is like a spotlight; penetrating the darkness, of another’s soul. Many are those, who sit motionless,…staring out-side the window; of their self-imposed, prisons-of-pride. The coldness of these dark-dungeons, seems to have seeped into their,…stony-hearts!...

Yet, the Son-of-God,…wants us, (His Faithful-Followers); to sympathize with these, lost-souls. After all,…terminally ill, we remain; as Death takes its toll, ultimately becoming humanity’s own,…fate. No, it’s not fair. Nor, is the,…”Father-of-all-Lies!”; ever fair!...

Satan, himself,…this Dark-One; only seeks to destroy, by distracting mankind,…from our Maker!... As I ponder these situations, the spirit-of-conviction,…overshadows me, with guilt; “Oh’, God!”… I say, aloud.

“Here I am, complaining,…when my problems; are nothing, compared with that of,…Christ’s own suffering. Please help me, to be more patient with myself,…and with others!”… Amen.

From that day, forward,…I have never been, the same; always trying harder, striving at no longer ignoring this world’s noise,…and pain. No more, limping to the lost. No more, half-stepping,…dragging my good-deeds; no more snickering, nor stammering!...

Folks, today I take my stance and seat,…beside; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... And, I share with you,…excitedly; all that pertains, to His soon-to-be,…Glorious-Appearing!... Yes, I shall tell the world,…the story of Jesus!... And, of how He emphasizes the idea,…of new-life; yes, of new-beginnings,…springing-forth: all from within!...

Just like a common-caterpillar, transforming itself,…from a crawling-critter; into a Beautiful-Butterfly!... Yes, dear-reader and friends,…there’s something inside us; just waiting to be discovered. Waiting to burst, from within!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100890_th.gif
100890_th.gif (30.55 KiB) Viewed 201 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:42 pm

“WON’T-YOU,…PASS-THIS-ON?”…

WHO ARE ANGELS, IF NOT,…GOD’S OWN MESSENGERS?... YES, WHOSE TASKS (AMONG OTHERS), IS TO SIMPLY SHARE,…OUR CREATOR’S-GOODNESS, WITH HUMANITY; INSTEAD OF GUARDING IT.

SMILES, SPREAD THROUGH THE AIR,…AS OTHERS; JOIN OUR RANKS, DAILY. I FEEL JOYOUS, (WHICH IS MOST STEADFAST, AND UNLIKE HAPPINESS; WHICH IS VERY MUCH CONDITIONAL, BASED ON IDEAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONDITIONS, ALWAYS NEEDING,…TO BE PRESENT); WE ARE ALIVE, KNOWING THAT OUR TOMORROW,…PROMISED: IS INDEED ETERNAL AND EVERLASTING!...

ISN’T THIS, WHAT A FAMOUS,…ANGELIC-MESSAGE; ONCE PROCLAIMED?... “GOOD-WILL TO ALL?”…

IN OTHER WORDS, DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS,….GOOD-CHEERS ARE INDEED; CONTAGIOUS. SO, (“WON’T-YOU,…PASS-THIS-ON”)?...

IF ALL WE DO, IS JUDGE OTHERS,…WE HAVE; NO TIME LEFT, TO LOVE THEM. I PRAY, THAT,…”YOU ENJOY, REVIEWING THE TRUE-MEANING OF EACH DAY; TO COME TO SEE IT CLEARLY, AS TRULY BEING THE BEST GIFT-OF-ALL,…COMING FROM: THE VERY GIVER-OF-LIFE!”… AMEN.

HIS SON, IS THE SOURCE OF OUR MERRIMENT. YET, SO MANY OF YOU,…CONTINUE; TO EAT HURRIEDLY AND IN TOTAL SILENCE. YES, OFTEN-TIMES,…NOT EVEN KNOWING; WHY?... YOU MERELY, RUN THROUGH YOUR MUNDANE REPERTOIRE,…RELISHING IN; YOUR MISERY!...

OUR SAVIOUR, HAS RISEN FROM,…AMONG THE DEAD!... ALL DONE, BY THE HAND OF HIS GOD AND FATHER-IN-HEAVEN!...(JEHOVAH, HIS PRECIOUS-NAME). YES, POISED AND PATIENTLY WAITING,…JESUS; WITH RIVETED EYES, ON YOUR SINNING-SOUL… CAN YOU SEE HIM, LEANING-HEAVILY,…UNTO; HIS-FATHER’S-BOSOM?...

FROM THIS SAVING-PLACE, HE REACHES-OUT WITH BOTH ARMS,…WIDE-OPEN; IN A LOVING-GESTURE, TO WHOM-SO-EVER-WILLS!... IN A SPLIT-SECOND, HE COUNTERS HIS WEIGHT,…COMING, EYE-TO-EYE; WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US,…WHO, BELIEVES!...

“WOULD YOU, LET ME, (JESUS, SPEAKING); HOLD YOUR STONY-HEART, IN THE PALM OF MY,…HAND?”…

THERE’S NO NEED, TO ANSWER. EACH ONE OF US, RECOGNIZING OUR WRETCHED-WORKS,…FIND OURSELVES, PROPELLING-AWAY; FROM THE DEVIL’S OWN GRASP, AND INTO JESUS’-ARMS!...

DEAR-READER AND FRIENDS, LET US TOGETHER,…LAY OUR WEARY-HEADS; ON JESUS’-STRONG-SHOULDERS!... WITH EYES CLOSED, LET US FEEL THE TEARS-OF-JOY,…HOVER BENEATH; OUR LASHES. WITH JESUS’ AGED-HANDS, FULL-OF-LIGHT,…AS WELL, MUCH PAIN AND HARD-LABOR,…WE SHALL BE GENTLY; EVER-SO-GENTLY, CRADLED. NOT WHILE LAYING, IN ANY MANGER… NO, SIR!...

BUT, RATHER,…FROM INSIDE; HIS FATHER’S-MANY-MANSIONS!...

YES, TO BE TAKEN BACK. TO BE STROKED AND ROCKED, FOR A MOMENT. THEN OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK SQUARELY, INTO MINE. AS SURREAL, AS ALL OF THIS,…MAY SEEM; OUR FAITH, SHALL BE REWARDED. COUNT-ON-IT!... HE’S REAL…

MEANWHILE, PRAYER IS THE KEY,…THAT OPENS; THE VERY GATES-OF-HEAVEN!... THE SON-OF-GOD, IS WITH US,…IN SPIRIT!... GOD, IS INDEED WITH US,…BUT; IN SPIRIT!... YES, “EMMANUEL”. GOD, WITH US. BUT, NOT IN THE FLESH,…DEAR BRETHREN-IN-FAITH!... DON’T QUOTE ME, (JOHN 1:1), UNTIL YOU’VE READ CHAPTER 14 IN ITS ENTIRETY,…OF THAT SAME; BOOK-OF-JOHN!...

IN SPECIFIC PLACES OF OUR BIBLE, THE DISCIPLE JOHN, AS WELL,…THE DISCIPLE THOMAS; WE FIND THEM, BOTH,…EXPRESSING THEMSELVES; AS IF JESUS WERE INDEED,…A GOD: THAT’S OKAY!... AS HUMANS, WE OVER USE THE VERY PHRASE OF,…”OH,…MY,…GOD!”… IT’S BEING USED AND RUN TO THE GROUND, NOWADAYS…

BUT, WHAT IS JESUS SAYING,…ABOUT HIMSELF; AND HIS POSITION, REGARDING HIS GOD AND FATHER-IN-HEAVEN?... READ CHAPTER 14 OF JOHN, CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY,…YOU, TOO; WILL COME TO SEE, WHAT REALLY MATTERS!...

LITERAL-LANGUAGE AND/OR FIGURATIVE-SPEECH, WHAT’S MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU?... ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF,…”WHO, IS SAYING,…WHAT?”… AND, ABOUT,…WHOM?...

WE TALK A GOOD-GAME, ABOUT RIGHTLY-DIVIDING THE WORD-OF-GOD!... YET, THIS IS WHERE HUMANITY,…AS A WHOLE; HAS STUMBLED, THE MOST. THE DEVIL IS IN, ALL THE DETAILS,…MY FRIENDS… WE HAVE BECOME, MOST GULLIBLE TO THINK,…THAT; IN THE MIDST OF TRANSLATING AND/OR TRANSCRIBING,…OUR BIBLE; THE SCRIBES-OF-OLD, WEREN’T AT ALL,…INFLUENCED; BY THEIR RULING-KINGS, AND THE HIERARCHY OF THE CATHOLIC-CLERGY. COLLECTIVELY, THEY ALL HAD SOME-SAY,…IN; THE MATTER OF BINDING,…THIS BOOK!...

ANY ENGLISH-MAJOR, CAN ATTEST THAT WHOLE SENTENCE STRUCTURES,…CAN INDEED BE ALTERED; BY THE SIMPLE GESTURE, OF ADDING AND/OR TAKING AWAY,…ONE-WORD; OFTEN-TIMES, EVEN ONE-LETTER…AMEN.

IN JOHN (1:1); COUNTLESS HAVE BEEN THE TIMES, THAT I INSIST OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR,…BEING PRESENT. BE IT PURPOSELY DONE, AND/OR UNINTENTIONAL… THE WORD, (WHICH IS TO SAY, JESUS-CHRIST); IS EITHER (“WITH”),…GOD: OR THE WORD,…(”WAS”),…GOD!...

THAT WHOLE SENTENCE STRUCTURE, IS ERRONEOUSLY-WRITTEN. READ FURTHER DOWN, AND YOU’LL SEE IN THAT FIRST CHAPTER,…THAT; THE WORD (“WAS”),…IS REPEATED: FOR EMPHASIS-SAKE!...

SO, WE MUST CONCLUDE THAT,…JESUS, (THE WORD); “WAS” WITH GOD. FOLKS, GOD NEVER (“WAS”),…ANYTHING; HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN EXISTENCE, ALWAYS WILL BE EXISTING, AND SHALL FOREVER MORE,…CONTINUE TO EXIST: HE IS FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING!...

NEVER, HAS OUR HEAVENLY-FATHER,…EVER OCCUPIED A SUPPOSED POSITION OF; (“WAS”)!...AMEN. IT WAS THE SON, THAT WAS MADE,…FLESH; GOD, HAS NO NEED TO GO BACK ON HIS WORD!...

JESUS, CAME TO FULFILL ALL THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN OF HIM,…IN THE OLD-TESTAMENT; NOT TO CHANGE IT, IN ANY WAY. JUST READ, (EXODUS 30:22)… NO ONE CAN SEE GOD, AND LIVE!... HUMANITY SAW, THE SON!... IT WAS THE SON, WHO WALKED THIS FALLEN-WORLD. GOD, CANNOT STEP ON DEFILED GROUNDS. THIS WORLD, IS PUTRID,…AS A RESULT OF ITS PRACTICES!...

I HOPE THIS ALL MAKES, SOME SENSE TO YOU!... AMEN.

DON’T BE LURED BY THE WANTING, OF OTHERS. RELIGION, MAKES VOID AND ANNULS COMPLETELY,…THE OTHERWISE; “SIMPLICITY-OF-CHRIST!”…

SURE, OTHERS ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR FIGURES-OF-SPEECH. YES, ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING,…ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON; BUT, WHAT IS JESUS SAYING,…ABOUT: HIMSELF?... YES, HE SPOKE IN BOTH SYMBOLIC AS WELL, EMPHATIC-WAYS!...

EVEN A BLIND PERSON, WHEN READ TO,…CAN REALIZE; JESUS’ OWN CONSTANT, SUBMISSIVE-POSTURE,…WHEN HE COMPARES HIMSELF: TO HIS OWN GOD AND FATHER-IN-HEAVEN, (JEHOVAH, HIS EXCELLENT-NAME)… AND, NO,…I’M NOT A JEHOVAH’S-WITNESS!...

“HAD YOU KNOWN, JESUS,…YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN; THAT HIS FATHER IS GREATER THAN,…HE!”… AMEN.

IT’S WHAT JESUS, TOLD OUR DOUBTING,…THOMAS!...

“WHEN YOU SEE ME, YOU SEE THE FATHER!”… FOLKS, HERE JESUS IS TELLING PHILIP,…THAT; SEEING HIM, IS LIKE SEEING THE FATHER. FIGURATIVE-SPEECH, METAPHORS ABOUND WITHIN OUR BIBLE!... JUST GO BACK, TO (EXODUS 33:20)…

WERE JESUS TO BE GOD, THAN THIS PHRASE IS MADE VOID!... “NO MAN CAN SEE GOD, AND LIVE!”…

IN CLOSING, JUST REMEMBER,…FRIENDS; JESUS IS THE WAY!... BUT, HIS FATHER IS OUR TRUEST,…DESTINATION; SEE YA, AT THE GREAT-WHITE-THRONE,…OF JUDGMENT!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

HTTP://NETHUGS.COM/FORUMS/VIEWTOPIC.PHP ... START=6075

HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/IZZYFALCON777
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (15.79 KiB) Viewed 194 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm

“DELIGHTING,…IN,…JESUS!”…

In Ages,…past;
God, thought,…of you.
Even before,…the clay;
He,…wanted you!...

He, laid,…a Plan;
To, “Save”,…you:
From,…snares.
From Satan’s,…wicked-ways;
We are,…now, freed:
For those,…who Dare!...

Christ’s-Blood,…shed, at Calvary;
He wept,…for you:
And prayed,…for us.
Reserved for all,…who, simply-believe;
Is,…our crown.
Where,…we’re going;
There are,…no Frowns!....

He plans,…on you;
And,…waits.
Such Love,…from His-Heart;
Makes us, stand,…like kings.
At His side,…in gold-attire;
And, wearing,…precious Rings!....

Mold us,…Jesus;
Our,…broken-lives.
In splendid,…raiment;
Your,…Father, adorns.
To be,…like You;
My spirit,…says:
Be never-ashamed,…always-stand.
Even, as You,…Scorn!...

You, God,…gave Your all;
For all,…of us.
To make us,…Glorious, spirits;
As You,…planned:
Your Son’s,…Bride.
Yes, you,…dear-reader; it’s you, Jesus Loves;
(“DELIGHTING,…IN,…JESUS”):
GOD’s, trusting,…in us!....

You Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
329252_th.gif
329252_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 191 times
114975_th.gif
114975_th.gif (6.29 KiB) Viewed 191 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 191 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:24 pm

“HOME”…

Think-of-passing,…from storms;
And, from tempest,…to a-calm-harbor.
Of stepping,…on shore;
And, finding it,…Heaven!....

Of taking hold,…a hand;
And, finding it,…to be, God’s-Hand.
Of breathing,…a new atmosphere;
And, finding it,…Celestial-Air!....

Of feeling,…invigorated;
And, finding it,…immortality.
Of,…Awakening;
And, finding it,…to be, (“HOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (27.31 KiB) Viewed 189 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:38 pm

“THE-SILENCE,…OF,…PEACE”…

How young,…was He;
How short,…His time.
A pulse-beat,…thru-eons;
He, the Star,…that night.
From His Father,…came, this Breath;
Then, that,…Darkened-Day:
For 3 hours,…He, suffered Death!...

Had He,…not gone;
This,…sure Way:
Significance,…would-be-lost.
There would be,…Darkness;
In our land,…even, today.
No Faith,…to lift;
No Heart,…found:
Nothing,…But,…Loss!....

Thank-God,…for those;
Precious years,…stored.
For sparing,…Jesus;
For you,…for me:
And for all,…who’s been.
Since before,…this World, was;
Jesus’, presence,…was real.
Father-n-Son, these (“Two”),…have always, been!...

Thru,…Darkened-Ages;
He has,…brought, His-Light.
Thru,…weary-years;
He’s brought,…us, rest.
Thru,…our clamor;
We,….knew, (Not):
(“THE-SILENCE,…OF,…PEACE”).
Bursting from,…His-Breast!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330049_th.gif
330049_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 188 times
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 188 times
101600_th.gif
101600_th.gif (4.52 KiB) Viewed 188 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:55 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-PURE,…IN-HEART”…

“Blessed are you, when people insult you, persecute you; and falsely say, all kinds of Evil,…against you: because, of Me!”... (Jesus, speaking)…

“Rejoice and be glad, because Great is your Reward,…in Heaven. For, in the same Way,…they persecuted the prophets; who, were before you!”... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330148_th.jpg
330148_th.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 185 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:42 pm

“TEMPTED,…TESTED,…AND-TRIED!”…

Many fears, have dogged me,…during my past; long stretches of thinking time, have been offered by my many,…failures. How many of you, (dear-reader and friends); have walked your own, Mojave-Desert?...

Our final hurdle, will be conquering,…Death!... Yes, just as Christ-Jesus,…(with His Father’s-Favor); was raised, so shall we also,…who, believe!...

Well hidden, within our confident-closets,…are all; of our horror-stories. Relentless, crisp and fragile,…have been; these very winds of isolation. Desolate, our-rocky-terrains!...

Hours-of-prayers, with nothing,…no, nothing; no help!... Frightened to the uttermost, has been,…my heart and mind. Who, could ever get me out,…of all; that has ever, troubled me?... Who, could care?... How, could I ever,…protect myself; from the worst, happening?...

So many, have been dependent on me,…throughout the years; and for the first-time, in my adult-life,…I had: nobody!... I lived my life, all-of-it,…way-ahead; of time. And, now,…time itself; was up!...

How, will I pull myself,…together?... How, will I get-a-grip,…with the reality, that; Death calls us, all,…but: once?... Who of us, hasn’t felt as though,…these very, desert-demons; are coming for us?...

That’s right. At one point or another, we must all come-to-terms,…with Death!... Yet, Death itself,…is (Not); negotiable!... Noticing the Bible, on my bedroom stand,…I realized that, I hadn’t had time, for my daily-devotional…

And, so,…here, I am; once again, writing to you, (dear-reader and friends)…

Almost mechanically, I opened my Bible,…to my book-mark; skimming for the verses, where I’d left-off,…somewhere in: the Book-of-Revelation!... (Let’s see, it was in chapter 12… I believe)…

Notice well, in verse (5); the child being mentioned, who shall rule all-the-nations,…is none other, than; Jesus-of-Nazareth!... And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…grant you; shall the Son-of-God, Rule!...

Where is Jesus, right now?... You may, indeed be asking?... Answer: At the right-hand, of Almighty-God’s-Throne!... Well protected, from any harm,…I might add; as this, “Right-Hand”,…symbolizes: a celestial-positioning of Great-Power!...

In verse (6), we are that,…(“Woman’s-Off-springs”)!… Yes, we are all born, of the exercised,…will-of-mankind. And, this “Woman”,…being, simply; our Mother-Earth!... (Whereas, Jesus, by comparison; was born of the will-of-God. Yes, Jesus is a direct descendant of our Heavenly-Father. Seed of His own, Seed. Jesus, was sired by our living-God)!…

But, just prior to Jesus’ return,…we (His-Faithful-Followers); must endure a period of time, (42 months, to be exact); in a place-of-refuge, offered by our Maker!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Yes, we must endure our own journey,…through the Wilderness; much like Jesus, spent His forty-days (40),…in the Wilderness.

We, too,…shall be; (“TEMPTED,…TESTED,…AND-TRIED”)!...

For, forty (40) years,…the Israelites, were wanderers in the desert; until the birthing, of a new-generation,…arose; and they were granted entry, into the promised-land. And, it didn’t happen,…without-a-fight!... No, sir!...

Joshua and Caleb, were the valiant men-of-god,…who led; these twelve-tribes to victory, in a land filled with,…giants!... We, too,…must fight our own giants; and conquer our land of,…”Canaan!”…

And, it will all happen,…with God’s-Grace; and in His Good-Time!...

Forty-two (42) months, we shall be guarded,…although, challenged; I’m sure. Yes, by our own Wilderness. Look at verse (10), it talks about the Kingdom-of-God,…(“AND”); the Authority of His Christ, (referring to Jesus, His only Son): the Anointed-One, of God!...

Two separate entities, folks!... Have come. Jesus, will Rule over our New-Jerusalem,…which descends, (spiritually-speaking); from Heaven. Jesus, is ordained, Anointed and commissioned,…by His God and Father-in-Heaven; to function as our, Ruling-Lord!...

A New-Governmental-Order, shall be put-in-place,…and with, (“ROD-OF-IRON”); much correcting will take place, then. In closing, read verse (17)…

We are those, who hold to the true-testimony of Jesus!... “My Father is Greater than I”… (please see, John 14:28). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
119835_th.gif
119835_th.gif (82.44 KiB) Viewed 183 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 am

“AT-THE-BOSOM,…OF,…CHRIST!”…

Folks, ours,…shall indeed be; a scene of dramatic-rescue. The Son-of-God, shall rescue us,…even, from; our own demise. All of it, will happen at the last moment,…and; in a twinkling of an eye. So, don’t despair,…our Redeemer; draws nearer with every breath, we take!...

But, first,…the stony-hearts of many; must be tested and tried. How else, will God know,…your true-motives; and your inner-most-intents?... So, prepare yourselves and your hearts,…for the many trials; which lay-ahead, still…

Your loyalty, is what God,…seeks-the-most; where your treasures lay, there also,…you will find, your heart: and from the abundance of your heart, the mouth speaks. Let yours, be rivers over-flowing,…with Faith!... The Son-of-God, prepares a place,…for all; who truly love, His Father-in-Heaven!...

Can you match, the Son’s-Love,…for His Father?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

I pray, that,…”These written-words, come alive for you,…as if; you’re hearing and not just, reading them!”… Amen.

Don’t-you-dare, believe for one moment,…that; you are alone. However frightening your personal-landscape, know that,…God’s-Son; walks with you, in the Spirit!... ( just as Enoch, was known to have walked with our Creator, in the Spirit; so can we, today,…walk with His Son)…

He comes, unannounced,…next-time; so don’t let Him, catch you,…in your, unawares. In a twinkling, your arid-deserts,…will no longer possess; sinister threats. Our eternal safety and haven, we will embrace as we see,…ourselves; resting,…(“AT-THE-BOSOM,…OF,…CHRIST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
124012_th.gif
124012_th.gif (7.52 KiB) Viewed 172 times
120087_th.gif
120087_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 172 times
119365_th.gif
119365_th.gif (7.67 KiB) Viewed 172 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:16 pm

“COME,…JUST,…COME!”…

Friends, be reassured that,…you will, indeed; be taken care of. Receive this Truth, before the night is over,…and wake-up tomorrow-morning; believing!...

As sure as the Sun, will rise,…from the East, full-throttle; you will see, the Son-of-God returning,…in this present-generation. Turn these words, over,…again and again; in your stony-hearts and minds.

No more, shadows,…obscuring our spiritual-sight; no more clouds, fogging our Father’s-Findings!... Wait for His Son, Jesus!...

He will, (Not) tarry. Resume your journey, once more. He is the Way!...

And, His Father-in-Heaven,…is our; truest-destination. Meanwhile, know that His presence remains,…with us, who; simply, believe. Yes,…”Wherever two or more, gather together for My Name’s-Sake,…there, shall I; be also!”…(Jesus, speaking)…

We are those, no longer afraid. For, we act on more than mere,…instincts; ours, is a God-given-reasoning. A common-sense, which appears to be not so common,…anymore; among humanity, as a whole.

It’s what sets us apart, from the Animal-Kingdom!... Yes, our reasoning. God, thru His Son,…wants, most; that we come, to reason with Him!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). And, so,…I ask you; dear-reader and friends. “Where is our reasonable-service?”…

Yes, our reasoning,…it’s what; sets us apart, from this present-world. For, we are indeed,…asked; to reside (“In”), the world. But, only as temporary pilgrims,…simply; passing-thru. Yes, we have stopped,…being, (“Of”); the world.

We are more, than savvy. Yes, more than just,…well-connected; with Christ!...

We are children, of The Most-High-God, (His Father-in-Heaven)!... If only, thru His Gracious-Act of adopting us, who; simply, believe. And, we are also,…”joint-heirs”; with His only begotten Son!...

Even so, come,…Sweet-Jesus!... Yes,…just,…come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
127187_th.gif
127187_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 169 times
123792_th.gif
123792_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 169 times
114975_th.gif
114975_th.gif (6.29 KiB) Viewed 169 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:17 am

“LOVE,…CLAIMS,…ME”…

Let the heathen,…rage;
Let them,…stand-in-unbelief.
My heart,…and my thoughts;
Are fixed,…on Jesus, yes,…on Thee!...

Though,…my friends;
And,…this world:
Brings me,…much grief.
The Love,…of Christ, alone;
This,…(“LOVE,…CLAIMS,…ME”)!....

Let voices,…call;
Not one,…shall-turn-me.
From Him,…Who gave;
Himself,…for me!...

My ears,…are deaf;
To all,…but, His-Father’s-Grace.
Which binds,…my life;
Eternally His,…I stand, embraced!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. When my comforts fail, I shall go,…to Jesus!.... Gainful, are the losses,…which bring us; near the Son-of-God!.... Amen.

Attachments
330225_th.gif
330225_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 146 times
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 146 times
113731_th.gif
113731_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 146 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am

“STANDING-FIRM,…ON,…ANY-TEST”…

Almighty-God, always has good purposes,…for our trials.

Dear Father,…”May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,…be acceptable; in Your sight. For, Your Son,…Jesus; shall always be, my Lord, my strength,…and: my Redeemer!”…

Dear reader and friends, please know that,…our words; have the power, to build-up or tear-down. So, tell me,…how; will you use yours, today?...

Heavenly-Father,…”Give me a renewed vision, and energy,…to; pursue the goal of making Your Son (Christ-Jesus), known in the midst,…of my daily-routines.”

Who of us, will allow Jesus,…to; transform our daily routine, into a meaningful service for Him?... Oh’, how I pray,…that you will.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank You, for being the only Hero,…I can rely on; without fail. Help me (Not) to conceal my flaws, and mistakes,…but: to give them all, to You. I trust You, to use me,…for; Your Father’s-Good-Purposes!”…

Dear friends, are you looking for someone,…who; won’t disappoint you?... Then, look no further,…than; to Jesus!...

Oh’, Lord,…”Hold my hand and lead me, in the paths of right-living. And watch over me, every step of the way. Please give us, discernment,…Lord; to accept only truth, that is rooted in Your Word. We praise You, for preserving the Holy-Scriptures,…for us; now help us, to use them,…to: seek you!”…

Folks, His truths,…are still; (“STANDING-FIRM,…ON,…ANY-TEST”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312631_th.jpg
312631_th.jpg (46.32 KiB) Viewed 144 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:34 pm

“CALLING-OUT,…THIS,…SPADE!”…

Friends, I want to walk you,…thru Chapter 1; of the Great-Book-of-John!...

Whole beliefs and “doctrines-of-devils”, have sprung-forth from the following,…example; as well, from other places in our Bible!... Let’s look at (John 1:1)… First and Foremost!...

“In the beginning, was the Word,…and the Word was, (“With”) God and the Word,…(“Was”) God!”…

Folks, you’re either,…(”With”); or you,…(“Are”),…God!...

Our Creator, never (“Was”),…anything!... He, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer), has always been in existence,…yes; He is from Everlasting-to-Everlasting!... It is my personal opinion, that there is a grossly-committed ,…grammatical-error; in this statement. Was is it, intentional, (to meet Religion’s hidden-agendas)?… Amen.

As we move-on to verse, (2); we notice, that the disciple John repeats himself, (for emphasis-sake); that He,…(meaning, the Word and/or Jesus): was in the beginning, (“With”) God!... By design, the Bible is written in a repetitious manner,…for the sake; of our retention… So, here I conclude that,…the Word; was indeed, (“With”) God!...

Let’s say that, the grammatical-error is not,…intentional. It’s my personal opinion, that verse (1); would read better, toward the end of that sentence,…as follows: ”and the Word, was God’s!”…

Why?... Because, Jesus is of God!... We, humans and the Angelic-Realm,…is also, of God!... Folks, all-things are of,…God!... Amen.

And, what beginnings,…is John, referring to?... Answer: The beginning of mankind’s own existence. Because, Jesus was created by God,…as were the Angels, also; created by God, before humanity ever came into the picture!... Who do you suppose, was present when God said,…”Let (“Us”), make man,…in (“Our”); own image”?... Yes, Jesus was there!...

The Heavens and everything in it, were here first,…before mankind; ever stepped foot, on this planet Earth!...

Moving-on, notice well,…dear-reader and friends; that in verse, (7) John speaks of “bearing-witness”,...about the Light, (meaning, Jesus-Christ). Why?... So, that,…all, (meaning you and me); might believe. The same is true, of our Jesus!...

He, was sent by His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to “bear-witness”. Why?... So, that,…the world; might believe the Son, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Look at verse, (14). What is Jesus’ ultimate,…Glory?... His Glory, is as of the only Son,…from the Father. Full-of-Grace and Truth!... The disciple John, knew that Jesus,…was; the Son-of-God!... And, (Not),…God, Himself!... Jesus’ Glory, is as of the only Son,…from the Father; Full-of-Grace and Truth!... Whose, Grace?... His Father’s own Grace, shed upon His Son,…as well, us; who believe!... Amen.

There was never, any guile (or lies),…found to be uttered; from the mouth of Jesus!...(see, John 14:28). “The Father is Greater than I”…

Please, also read,…(John 14:31). “I do, (Jesus, speaking); as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know,…that: I Love the The-Father!”… Amen.

John, bore witness about Jesus,…as the Son-of-God; bore witness about His God and Father-in-Heaven!... “My-God, My-God,…why; has Thou forsaken Me?”… Who, was Jesus speaking to?... Answer: To His only God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer).

“Forgive them, Father. For, they know (Not),…what they do!”… Again, who was Jesus,…talking to?... Answer: To His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Folks, the fullness of the God-head,…means that; Jesus, (The Son), met and fulfilled,…expressed and personified: our Creator’s own character and personality!...(Perfectly so, I might add).

Yes, perfectly so. But, as a Mediator and as our Intercessor,…between mankind; and his Maker!...

Jesus-of-Nazareth, is God’s own spokesperson,…fulfilling His Father’s will; in unmatched-ways and with an exemplary,…Obedience!... Look at verse, (18); John admits clearly, that no one has ever,…seen God; the only God!...(There should be a period, right-there and not a comma. When read correctly, the following sentence, should read as follows): “Who, (meaning, Jesus) is at the Father’s side, he has made Him, (referring to God),…known!”…

Friends, grammatical errors are indeed found within the pages of our Bible!... They don’t abound, but never-the-less,…there are indeed, present; it’s how Satan works, his subtle-ways. Yes, the Devil is in all the details. Including the influencing of man’s efforts to transcribe and/or translate, original literature,…from one language; unto another!...

So, read verse, (18); carefully and slowly, pausing at that comma, right-after the second word of God!... Then, begin to read the second sentence in that same verse, (18). Starting with the word, “Who”… John knew that, Jesus stands today,…at the right-hand-side; of His Father’s-Throne!... Jesus, is (Not),…on God’s; own Throne!...

Dear-reader and friends,…Jesus was commissioned and ordained; by His God and Father-in-Heaven, to make His Father known,…to the world; but, how?... It was to be done, through Jesus’ own testimony of His Father!... Yes, Jesus “bears-witness”,…of His Father’s-Truths!...

The disciple John, knew that Jesus was God’s own sacrifice,…for humanity’s assurance; of an eternal-tomorrow…(see, verse 29). Do you?...

John admits again, that Jesus is the Son!…(see, verse 34). Folks, the disciples are claiming Jesus to be their Saviour, (or Messiah), the Christ (or Anointed-One of God),…see, verse (41). Nathaniel, claims Jesus,…as “Rabbi”; and as being, the Son-of-God!...(see, verse 49).

Yet, millions prefer to be spoon-fed-here-says,…instead; it’s all beyond me, quite frankly… I shall pray for these very same, the most. Yes, our own brethren-in-Faith,…well-intended; being misled and easily confused, with deceptions. Never questioning, the status-quo,…never having the necessary; intestinal-fortitude, to draw a line,…in the sand!...

We aren’t going to fix the world, Jesus is going to fix,…all; that is broken!... I’m just one of His stewards, compelled to,…(“CALL-OUT,…THIS,…SPADE”): when I see one. The (“Great-Apostasy”), is right inside the mainstream churches. Since the days of the Roman-Emperor,…”Constantine!”… There’s a falling-away, from not only church attendance,…these days; but, also from the very original teachings,…of Jesus!...

The disciple Paul, recognized and scorned the churches,…even at an early-age; of their establishing, because of these “doctrines-of-devils”,…springing-up. Many, were following man-made deviations,…from the original-truth; we’ve been forewarned, this is why many are called,…yet: only a few, are truly chosen!...

There’s much loss, involved in standing,…where I am. Yet, I count it all,…as gain; in the end. And, seemingly it appears as though,…I stand, alone; when throughout the ages, all those who stood with Christ,…also felt: alone!... Truth be known, alone we are (Not)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330148_th.jpg
330148_th.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 140 times