Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:57 pm

“WON’T-YOU,…SHARE-THE-JOY?”…

Many, are satisfied,…with initial Salvation; only. These, are not concerned about growing-out of childhood,…into; full-growth in Christ-Jesus!... Can they consider themselves, to be part of,…the Bride’s-Company?...

Do these very same, ever look for Jesus,…as their; Bride-Groom?... People, as a whole,…are suffering. Even though, they masquerade about,…by putting-on, happy faces; these, are crying-out,…from within: for Love!...

The comfort and Peace, in their hearts,…is missing. They live, in turmoil,…feeling; this Great-Void. This empty place,…only Jesus; can fill. Until, they open their heart’s door,…to our Lord; they’ll never be satisfied. They will always be bored and will never find,…their; inner-Peace!...

Our ministry, as sons-and-daughters,…of Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); who have experienced, this Divine-Comfort,…is to reach-out; and touch those, (“Lost”),…and hurting, in their lives: and we do so, all in the Power of the Holy-Spirit!... Yes, we shall touch them,…with Love!...

Reaching-out, to these,…thru our words-of-cheer and comforting; in Jesus’-Name, is our primary mission. We are eager to,…(“SHARE,…THE,…JOY”); in our hearts. So, that,…these others; also, may be able to know,…Jesus: indwelling, in theirs!....

We, are instruments,…of His-Peace!... We, battle against,…Powers-and-Principalities; not seen, with the naked eye. Praying always, with supplication,…and watching; with all, perseverance. We obey, even knowing,…that sometimes; it will cause us,…much personal-pain!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6090

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
119042_th.gif
119042_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 420 times
124545_th.gif
124545_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 420 times
318442_th.gif
318442_th.gif (381.41 KiB) Viewed 420 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 pm

“TO-THOSE,…SAFELY,…HIDDEN”…

Who of you, is well able to Rise-and-Soar,…High-Above; your current Danger-Zones?... I myself, am made Strong,…as I grow; in Courage, Zeal and Knowledge. And, thus proving,…my Kinship; to my Lord, The Son-of-God: (Jesus-Christ)!...

I’m partaking of a Life, which is Dauntless-and-Deathless. A Soaring, Heavenly-Life,…which, makes its nest; upon this Rock, our Rock,…(which, is to say, Christ-Jesus)!... Today, I recognize,…my; inheritance!...

My Real-Home,…is yet, to come. This present Earth, is simply,…a place. I am here, but,…only; for a season. The New-Heavens, is my Sphere!.... And the New-Earth, promised,…shall then, be; my Home!...

I no longer, set my heart,…on; transitory things!...

My Lord, is most Jealous,…of my devotion; hence, I shall not,…disappoint Him. He, desires,…that; my Hope and confidence, be set,…only: upon Him. And, (Not),…in my bank-accounts. Nothing, of this present World,…can be; depended upon!...

Jesus alone,…is my Rock. He, does not fail,…those who; place their total-trust, on Him. You, will see this manifested,…more and more; in the next few months,…and I dare say: coming-years. Who, of you,…believes that; no Evil, could befall,…upon you?...

Be careful of lofty-estimations. Pride, has been our Poison!... Yes, a likened characteristic,…of Satan, himself. Our Lord, brings down all,…who; exalt themselves. Only those, who are stayed,…on The Son-of-God; will abide,…(“SAFELY,…HIDDEN”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330143_th.jpg
330143_th.jpg (44.39 KiB) Viewed 418 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 pm

“THIS-PENALTY,…PAID-IN-FULL”

Folks, no book in mankind’s history,…has, had; a greater impact on more lives, than our Bible!... Explore the wonders of God’s-Holy-Word!...

And have your personal life, changed forever,…as you; discover our Creator’s-Plan, to save all those,…who: put their total-trust, in the Son’s gospel-message. Folks, it’s all about His Father’s-Kingdom!...

From the first chapters of Genesis, through the closing scenes in Revelation,…our Bible, is a Book; about our Maker’s-Plan, of Salvation!... Yes, friends,…we need saving; even from our own, destructive-deeds. From start-to-finish, its one unifying theme,…one of Grace; and of forgiveness, for sinners (like you and me): all done, through our Heavenly-Father’s,…Redeeming-Work!...

Yes, all of it found,…in the already accomplished works; of His only begotten Son!... Our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Whatever else, you gain through the reading of our Bible,…it would be, most tragic; if you (dear-reader and friends), missed the heart of its message,…for you!...

God’s gracious provision of His Son, (Not, Himself); as our Atonement,…for sin. The story of Redemption and Sacrifice, begins and it is repeated throughout,…the written-pages; of our Holy-Scriptures!... It culminates in the coming of His Son, and in His personal sacrifice on our behalf!...

A personal relationship, with our living-God and with His Son (two separate, but equal, entities); is not dependent upon, any good-works, (although Faith with works, is Dead. And we do, good-works, as a direct result of our exercised Faith); nor is it based, on any church membership,…or even: on living a highly, moral lifestyle!...

Rather, God’s (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); amazing-grace is the foundation through which, Redemption flows to us,…who: believe. Folks, our sin,…clearly reveals; the spiritual-depravity of our hearts. The selfishness, the lust, the greed, the pride,…and the anger; are all, so self-destructive!...

“The heart,”…(God, speaking),…”Is deceitful, above all-things and desperately sick!”…(please see, Jeremiah 17:9).

Friends, if we are going to be changed,…something must be done, in our hearts; to turn our personal lives, completely around. Only, the shed and atoning-blood of Jesus,…meets our Creator’s-Criteria!...

Redemption, often involves the concept of purchasing,…something back; that has been lost, by the payment of a ransom. It can also mean, a deliverance from some sort,…of confinement and/or bondage!...

Christ’s own sufferings, represents that ransom,…or price; and the result, secured,…is: our Redemption!...(please read, Acts 20:28). Jesus paid the penalty, for our sins,…past, present and future; and Redeemed us!...

Jesus, met His Father’s,…set-forth-terms; stepped-in and laid-down, His own personal life,…and: took the penalty, humanity otherwise,…deserves. The debt we owe, our Maker,…is not viewed; simply as cancelled. But, as fully-paid!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330194_th.gif
330194_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 415 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:58 pm

“STOP-JUMPING,…THE-GUN”…

Please read, (Hebrews 12:11); for all those who are willing to endure, the chastening hand of Almighty-God,…know that afterwards; it yields the peaceable-fruit, of righteousness. Who of us, is also willing to understand,…that truth, is truth; no matter where it comes from?... Will you, (dear-reader), be that Mighty-Warrior,…like our Gideon, was?... He was the one, who reached out by Faith and claimed,…God’s message!...

Oh’, how I pray,…that you too, will be; the Gideon of our day!... Folks, the freedom of choice,…is truly an awesome-power; and as we, (The Faithful-Believers), are awakened to such Power,…we begin to possess: the wonderful opportunity, to start all-things,…anew. Most daily choices we make, are based upon our own reasoning and desires,…which are often; influenced by outward circumstances. Confinement, (such as our own, self-imposed prisons), both outwardly and inwardly,…deny us; of such precious freedoms!...

So, please,…dear-friends; guard your thoughts, as they can become,…words. Guard your words, for they often turn into,…actions; guard your actions, because they could develop into,…engraved-habits. And, finally,…guard your habits; because they make-up, your overall character. We can be imprisoned, and shackled by both,…inward emotions; and outward ambitions!...

Yes, dear-reader,…inward emotions; such as anger, fear, guilt, anxiety, bitterness, envy, jealousy,…vengeance; and an unwillingness to forgive others, will bring you into,…great-bondage. These adverse emotions, can overtake us,…based on past experiences; and relationships. There are times, we may immediately,…(“JUMP-THE-GUN”); as it were!...

Many of us, are trying to fix and/or alter situations,…by using our own reasoning and strength; rather-than waiting for God’s,…instructions. So, let’s remember to call out to Him,…for direction and peace; as together, we continue to pray incessantly,…in behalf: of all those, who surround our daily life. Stop having a, (“plan-of-action”); that is constantly centered on you!...

Stop, motivating your longing for success and achievement,…by way of; reliance upon your own ability and self-motivational-mentality. There lies much danger, of being captivated by an overwhelming desire,…for possessions. Remember folks, the only thing you can really take with you,…to the here-after; are your,…”good-works!”…

All of us live, with a yearning need to be recognized. We think all the time, that our accomplishments,…deserve much respect; or special acknowledgements. This is sure, to cause you to ultimately,…(”crash-n-burn”)!... Let’s stop being prideful, boastful and think we’re something,…when; we are indeed, as “nothing”,…apart from: our Creator!...

Jesus, Himself,…is as, “nothing”; apart from His God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): and His Father-in-Heaven!... The same, is very true,…of us. Friends, these mentioned subtle and sometimes,…hard-to-notice, facts about ourselves; will hold us captives, each and every time. They prevent us, from further spiritual-growth and freedom!...

Yes, these emotions and ambitions,…being part of our “DNA”; may at times, be hard to escape,…completely. However, we can have deliverance,…from these destructive grips; as we daily, feed our spirit,…with: the Son-of-God, and His Teaching!...(read, John 8:36). Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330158_th.jpg
330158_th.jpg (38.92 KiB) Viewed 409 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:28 pm

“REMEMBERING-YOU,…REMEMBERING-ME”…

To some, I’m sure my written-passages,…are nothing short of; mere exalted English phrases. But, to you, (The Faithful-Believers); my words may indeed, represent the,…”Wonders-of-Wonder!”… Take for example, that our eternal living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); should forget your sins and mine, and still remember us,…at all: is truly the greatest, wonder!...

How can He, be so,…Marvelous?... I wholeheartedly believe that, we do well to cultivate this,…”Spirit-of-Wonder”; more and more each day. Yes, my dear-friends,…”Wonder”; is one of the doors, into the Temple-of-Praise,…adoration; thanksgiving and worship. The trouble with many of us, is that we have ceased,…wondering!...

I don’t know about you, dear-reader,…but; I would rather live, in a log-cabin deep in the woods,…and wonder at everything; than to live in a King’s-Castle, and wonder-at-nothing. It’s so easy, to drift into apathy,…and dullness; and lose our enthusiasm, our freshness,…our God-given: sense-of-wonder. Little sympathy have I, with a man and/or woman,…who; never wonders!...

Folks, we are indeed,…exposed; to a great danger, in these present-days,…that being: the dying out of the sense-of-surprise. The best way, to rescue this present-life,…from littleness; is to associate oneself, with something larger than self. Friends, the justice due to us,…has (Not) been passed-away; from our Heavenly-Father!...

Have you, (dear-reader),…not known?... Have you, not heard?... Our Everlasting-God, the Creator of the very ends of our earth,…faints (Not); neither is He, weary. It is He, (Jehovah), who sits on the circle,…of our planet. All nations, are as “nothing”,…before; this “Most-High-God!”… Yes, they are a mere drop,…in the bucket!...

He weighs the mountains, and holds the oceans,…in one hand; as He measures out, the Heavens,...with a span. Here is all, Power!... Such, is our Maker!... Are you weak, friend?... Here lies, all Power!... Are your sins, like scarlet?... Only He, (through His Son); can save you, to the uttermost. He saved,…me. To Him be eternal praise and Glory!...

He gives Power, to the faint,…and to them; that have no might, He increases their strength…(read, Isaiah 40:29). Can we not, trust Him?... Can you not, cast your care,…on Him; yes, all of them?... For, He cares,…for you. Just think of all the worlds, He’s Engineered from day-to-day,…without a hitch. And, He has them all,…come in for daily roll-call; on the fly!...

Countless, colossal-orbs,…rushing; at lightning-rates, yet,…no collisions: and no confusion. Not, one of them,…fails their rank-n-file; their own order and positioning,…yes, all know the other’s: perfect-place. Not one of them comes in tardy, (for one moment). Here we see, all lengths, breadths,…some longer, others shorter; swinging this way and that way,…every way!...

And, not one,…misses; its own fabulous-function. Yes, folks,…My God, (Jehovah); along with His right-hand Man, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…created and continues, still to this day; to move along, all that I have mentioned,…and much: much more. And, all the while,…these Divine-Entities; they both, (“REMEMBER-YOU,…AND,…REMEMBER-ME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
103532_th.gif
103532_th.gif (7.01 KiB) Viewed 407 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 407 times
119348_th.gif
119348_th.gif (7.56 KiB) Viewed 407 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm

“WHAT-A-DAY,…THIS-WILL-BE”…

Today, I’m hanging my hat,…on our Holy-Scriptures; and its promises of a much better tomorrow, yes,…a happier and steadfast existence; filled with endless joy and true-peace. Not a peace, as this world knows it,…but; an eternal-peace, (our Father-in-Heaven),…His Peace!... The same Peace, He taught His Son, (Jesus)!...

It matters very little, what views we hold,…dear-reader; or what our opinions, might indeed be. Could you, tell me what views,…are those; which should really grip us?... Does the Word-of-God, sway you?... Does it matter, at all to you?... Do you even, care?... Are we molded and fixed, by instant gratification,…so much that; we’ve become de-sensitized?...

What about the whole counsel, of Almighty-God?... This is what truly counts, not our feeble thoughts,…nor sentiments; which we men and women, possess so dearly. Folks, since Jesus was invited into my heart,…I have found; my precious-pearls. I shall guard these, dearly,…against; all ravenous-dogs and sweaty-swine!...

By abiding and confiding, in the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); I’ve learned to lean, on His Everlasting-Arms!... Today, I stand on His Father’s promises,…and I know who; pilots my spirit. God, cannot fail,…as He charts, my personal life; using His Son, as my compass. All this and more, I’ve learned,…by sitting at the feet; of Jesus!... Yes, friends,…by studying His message; with a very critical-eye,…for these last 15 years; of my adult life!...

We, (The Faithful-Believers); must hold the fort, for He is coming,…sooner than later; yes, we are healed,…as He delivers us: into His Father’s-Hand!... Dear-reader, Jesus is our Kinsman-Redeemer!... We, (His Followers); have been made, as “One!”… He keeps me, singing even though the tempest,…is raging.

Today, we march on,…with much; Heavenly-Insight. When the roll-call is hollered, I’ll be there,…to answer; “Yes, Lord,…here I am!”… And, when the last Trumpet,…sounds; we, together shall shout,…”To God, be all the Glory!”… Amen.

Oh’, what a wonderful day,…that will be!... Praise-God!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
123792_th.gif
123792_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 405 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 405 times
120087_th.gif
120087_th.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 405 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:53 pm

“JUST,…OCCUPY”…

My Lord, (Jesus),…builds His Church. He knows His people. And, in spite of adversity,…He moves-on; and will finish, what He and His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name): have started. Those, who are True,…move right-on; with Jesus and His God!...

We, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); recognize the signs-of-these-times. He, gives us Faith,…as we read; and accept His Word!... We, simply lie,…in His-Hands; as He, is still,…building. He, deposits His-Father’s-Truths,…within us; who, believe!...

Many, are indifferent,…and apparently fail; Almighty-God!... But, we are His,…Earthen-Vessels; containing His-Treasures: in our hearts. We, occupy ourselves,…with; His-Son’s-Faithfulness!... It’s wonderful, to be good warriors,…in Christ-Jesus!... Amen.

Our weapons, pull-down strong-holds,…by; our exercised Faith!... We keep rank and move,…harmoniously. We fight, the foe,…but, (Not); one another. We are of, One-Perfect-Heart!… Yes, always keeping ranks. We, Glorify Jesus!...

We agree, to make Him,…Ruler; over our personal-lives. In the face, of all that seems,…to be left undone; our hearts, are crying-out,…for our Lord, to just simply-come; because His Presence and Dominion, are the solution,…to our: every problem!...

We, have His Strength,…which is sufficient; for us, to,…(“JUST,…OCCUPY”): till, He returns. Are you, prepared to meet Him,…at His coming?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

In closing, dear-reader and friends,…do yourself, a big-favor; and start marking those, who cause divisions,…and: avoid them, altogether!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (12.22 KiB) Viewed 403 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 pm

“DARE-TO-GROW,…UP-AND-INTO-THIS!”…

I trust God, to work in me,…day-by-day; and hour-by-hour. Today, I take-up my Cross,…and follow Jesus; and I do so, with my whole-heart. The presence and Power of the Holy-Spirit, is still teaching,…me!...

I am, my Lord’s property,…bought; with a price. Although, there are different grades,…of believers; all possessing different gifts, never-the-less,…we are all: “One-Heart”, or we are (Not)!... Yes, building-up, (and/or edifying),…one another; the whole,…”Church-of-Christ”… Or, we are (Not)!...

I trust, the Spirit-of-God,…will enable me; to speak, so as to,…(Not): create any divisions. We, are baptized,…into One-Body; and into One-Spirit,…even, as we are called: into One-Hope,…of our calling!...

One Lord, (called, Jesus; Son-of-God),… One-Faith, One-Baptism. One-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); and Father of all, (if only, thru His Divine-Plan of adoption). There are diversities-of-gifts, but,…given by; the same Spirit!... And, there are differences,…of administrations; but, the same Son-of-God,…our Lord and Saviour: Jesus-the-Christ!... (our Anointed-One, of God).

And, there are diversities,…of operations; but, it’s the same living-God,…Who: works, all-in-all…(please see, 1st. Corinthians 12:4-6). The Word-of-God, is confusing,…to the natural-man. It’s only, when we surrender our thoughts,…and live, by Faith; that, we,…(“DARE-TO-GROW,…UP-AND-INTO”),…His Son’s teaching: our Christ-Jesus!... Yes, in,…all things!... Amen.

Today, I sow this seed,…and you, (dear-reader and friends); may, indeed water it. But, only,…Almighty-God, shall give the increase,…through; the merits of His only begotten Son!... Our Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
103532_th.gif
103532_th.gif (25.8 KiB) Viewed 402 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm

“TODAY,…I,…KNOW-THIS!”…

I cast myself, completely,…on His Mercy; trusting and knowing that,…Jesus, knows; what He is doing, in my personal-life. He brings me out, in,…(”Victory”); as my sufferings, abound,…so, also: my consolation, by The Son-of-God!.... (Jesus-of-Nazareth).

He, doesn’t leave me,…at loose ends; nor, does He,…lead me; into a situation, to only later,…desert me; though, at times,…my enemies, will try: to make me, think so. Jesus, is with me,…every step; of His-Father’s-Way!...

Thru, every moment of my trials,…He’s there; reaching-out, to me,…with His Love: and comfort. He, takes me thru distresses,…and then; comforts me, so that I may learn,…to empathize, later; with my brothers and sisters: even, with those,…who don’t know: His Love!... The very same Love, which His Father-in-Heaven,…has shown; His only begotten, Son!...

Thru my sufferings, He forms me,…into maturity; so that, I may become acquainted,…with His own sufferings. And, also,…so that; I may become, a comfort,…to others: who, are suffering,…today!...

It is, for the sake,…of others; that, Jesus,…leads me: into His-Father’s-Way!... It’s a self-less, sacrificing Way,…where, we forget; about our own needs and wants. And, find ourselves,…even, lost; in our concern, for others. I simply, have learned,…to cast myself; completely upon,…Christ-Jesus!....

(“TODAY,…I,…KNOW-THIS”),…That, He will care,…for me; as I let Him, minister thru me,…thru-my-hands; my feet and my lips, which have been,…also, anointed: by, the very “Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation!”... Our apostle Paul, spoke about this Spirit!... Read the Bible, and find out for yourselves,…if this; isn’t so?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (36.87 KiB) Viewed 399 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:28 pm

“THIS-DEVIL-DELVES,…IN-ALL-DETAILS!”…

Friends, both the Old and New-Testament,…proclaims Salvation, (for the whole of humanity); as an accomplished fact. Christ’s-Blood was surrendered, for us,…all.

This was the, “Ransom”; by which mankind, is freed from sin. Let’s read, (John 20:31)… Together, these gospels were written,…so that, you (dear-reader and friends); may believe that, Jesus is the Christ, (or Anointed-One of Almighty-God; yes, the Son-of-God, (and not, God, Himself); and that, by believing,…you, may have life, (meaning, eternally): found only, in this Name-of-Jesus!... Amen.

Folks, this is truly,…God’s own will. Yes, it’s God’s own,…set-forth-terms. It’s (Not), the Son’s own, criteria. The disciple John, is known to have rested his head,…upon Jesus’ Bosom; at the last-supper-event. He sat, at Jesus’ right-hand. What a coincidence, Jesus today,…stands; at the right-hand of His God and Father-in-Heaven!... Friends, Jesus is (Not),…sitting; on God’s own Throne!...

Folks, recognize that this is spiritual-symbolism,…representing; much Favoring!... Yes, Highly-Favored was John. As Jesus, is also,…Highly-Favored; by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Jesus, was known to have entrusted the welfare of His Earthly mother, (Mary),…to this disciple, (John). All-the-while, our Jesus hung on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

And John, was also chosen-of-God,…to receive; the visions written, within the Book-of-Revelation!...

Interesting, to me is the fact that,…John; knew all too well, what it meant to be,…taken-up: in the Spirit!...

His visions of our future, were received by John,…all-the-while; in the Spirit!... Notice well, how this disciple,…even quotes; John-the-Baptist, by saying himself,…that: “I have seen and have, (borne-witness), that,…this (meaning, Jesus-of-Nazareth); is the Son-of-God!”…(please see, John 1:34). It’s what Jesus, also did. Simply, send by God,…to “bear-witness; of His Father’s existence and Truths!... Amen.

Now, why is it,…that, people in general; throughout the ages-of-old, erroneously quote (John 1:1)… Using literal-terms, creating and fabricating entire “doctrines-of-devils”,…and fables?... Have we lost, our ability to spiritually-discern?... Could it be, we haven’t developed it,…at all?... Oh’, how I pray,…this be not, true!...

Is our disciple John, a “double-minded”,…man?... Why, would he claim,…the Word, (meaning, Jesus); to be God, to later only say,…that, Jesus; is the Son-of-God?... Which is it, folks?... Fact is,…(“THE-DEVIL-DELVES,…IN-ALL-THE-DETAILS”)!... Amen.

Friends, John is (Not),…the one, confused; humanity as a whole, is most guilty of being easily confused,…and completely: led-astray, (as lost-sheep, that we remain). Let’s stop repeating, “spoon-fed-here-says”. Read carefully, yourself,…the entire, Book-of-John; then conclude wisely: “Who, is saying,…What?... And, about,…Whom?”…

Folks, our living-God,…sees us; as we are. Dead, in our sins. That’s why, in His infinite wisdom,…He chose; to send us, Seed of His own,…Seed!... Only this, would suffice God’s own strict,…pre-requisites; it wasn’t God, who mankind hung on that Cross,…friends: however much, the “religious-order” of the day,…would want you, to believe!...

Jesus, is (Not),…God; incarnate!... We cannot follow, this false-teaching of the,…”Trinity-Doctrine”. It would place us, in the same position,…as those; who practice pagan-religions, which honor and reverence,…the act-of-reincarnation!...

We are, (Not),…Buddhist!... We are, (Not),…Hindu!... We are, (Not),…Muslim!...

For, all of these others,…worship; pagan-rituals. Mohammed and his remains, are visited every year,…by millions; of his followers. All the while, hundreds are inevitably crushed,…as they endlessly; circle-around, one dead-man’s-tomb!... Folks, there are only,…dead-man’s-bones; inside of that, man-made sanctuary!...

The tomb-of-Jesus, (by comparison); remains today, most empty!... Why?... Because, He is Risen!... And, because He lives,…we, (His-Faithful-Followers); will see, our eternal tomorrow. Yes, even if we were to die,…today!...

Whereas, “Reincarnation”,…follows suit; with the false-theories of,…”Evolution!”…

Forever changing, never really-reaching, nor acquiring,…an ultimate-prize; for their exercised Faith!... The supposed Utopias and Nirvanas, of which these others speak,…are nothing more; than mere fabricated-fables. Yes, false-hopes are instilled in millions,…creating; false sense of security, for their followers!...

And, those who yearly circle-around,…Mohammed’s-Tomb; their very minds, are in the end,…lost-in-Mecca!...

P.S. No, sir!... We are, (Not),…like any common-reed; swaying back-and-forth, with every wind-of-doctrine,…out there. We are those, who await our very own,…(”crown-of-righteousness”); as promised to those, who simply,…believe. Yes, we worship a living-God,…of many; (“Second-Chances”)!… Amen.

Friends, Jesus is that,…”Second-Chance!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:47 pm

“ONE-MINDSET,…AND,…ONE-MISSION!”…

Folks, Jesus Himself tells us,…that; His God and Father-in-Heaven, so loved the world,…that; He gave His only Son, that who-so-ever believes in Jesus,…should not perish: but, have eternal-life!...(see, John 3:16-17). We unknowingly annul and make void, this criteria put-in-place by God,…when we attempt; to merge both Father and Son, as being two in the same,…person!... Amen.

For, Almighty-God,…(Jehovah, His Precious-Name); did not send His Son, into the world,…to condemn the world; but, in order that,…the world: might be Saved, through Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Let’s not deny God, His own set-forth-terms,…for humanity’s own; Salvation!...

That’s why, Jesus came. His Father-in-Heaven, is a forgiving-God,…whose Love and patience; call upon all of us, to repent of our sins. Why, do we need,…to be Saved?... Jesus, said; “Truly, truly,…I say to you; everyone who practices sin, is a slave-to-sin”…(read, John 8:34)

Friends, if we are honest with ourselves,…we cannot deny, that; from the moment of our birth, we have done,…wrong-things. Yes, things that make us guilty,…before our Maker; and deserving of His-Harsh-Judgment!... Our Bible, calls these wrong-things,…sin. And sin, separates us from our,…Holy-God!... Please read, (Exodus 33:20). This is why, no man can see God,…and live!... Amen.

And because we are separated, from our Creator,…we face; the awful prospect of, “The Wrath-of-God!”…(see, John 3:36). Which is,…eternal.

Many, believe that their good-works,…and/or the giving of money; to churches or charities, or the following of certain teachings,…of their chosen religious-order; will get them inside, the very Gates-of-Heaven!...

But, Jesus clearly said,…that; none of these things, would save us…(read, John 14:6). Know this, to be most true. “No one, comes to the Father,…except; through Me!”…(Jesus, speaking). Clearly, He identifies Himself,…as being; the Way!... But, our truest destination,…is; His God and Father-in-Heaven!... And, with all due respects,…to my other brethren-in-Faith; you “Trinitarians”, stand corrected,…today!...

No human effort, can give us,…eternal-life; only the Son-of-God, can Redeem you. In fact, the only,…”Work”; that can save us, is the,…”Work”; of believing in what Jesus, has done to accomplish our Salvation!... Let’s stop trying, to put a cap on our over-all understanding,…by attempting to define-fully; an otherwise, unfathomable, immeasurable and most unconfined,…Holy-God!... Amen.

For, this is the,…”Work”,…of God; that you believe, in Him, (meaning, Jesus); whom He, (meaning, God): has sent us!...(read, John 6:29). Can’t get any clearer, than this,…folks!... The Father,…sends the Son. Two-separate, and uniquely-proper,…entities; each deserving their own reverence, Glory and Honor!...

And, to those who so believe,…the promise of God; stands firm… “To all, who did receive Jesus, (who, believes in His Name); He, (meaning, God),…gave the right: to become children-of-God!...(see, John 1:12). This nails it, God gives us the “Right”,…to be; His children. But, it’s most conditional. We must believe, that Father and Son,…are collectively-working-together; offering us, this free-gift of Salvation!... Amen.

Any blind man or woman, can clearly reduce,…that; these are two-separate-entities, indeed!... John-the-Baptist, calls our Jesus,...(“THE-LAMB-OF-GOD”)!... Who takes away, the sin of the world…(read, John 1:29). Jesus’ own predecessor, knows that Jesus is God’s own appointed,…Messiah!... The Saviour of,…our wicked-world. Yes,…The Son-of-God!...

Do you, believe these truths?... It’s a question, that every person,…must answer!... If you’re lukewarm about this topic, God Himself shall spew-you-out. Let your, (“No”),…be, (“No”); and your, (“Yes”),…be, (“Yes”)!... By the way, friends,…those who choose to be neutral; and/or undecided on this subject-matter, God counts as a,…(“No”): vote!...

Do you believe, that Jesus-of-Nazareth,…is; the Son-of-God?... Or, have you been duped,…into believing; that He, is God,…Himself?... Jesus, is the object of our Faith!... Not any fabricated-fable, no more,…(“spoon-fed-here-says”); we live in an era, where finally,…real-truth; has sprung-forth!... Amen.

Not Faith, in any man-made ritual and/or,…”doctrines-of-devils”; like the teachings of the, “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Not Faith, in any sacrifices, (other than that, of the Son; fulfilling His Father’s-will)… Not Faith, in any morals nor even,…in; ourselves. Jesus, was commissioned and ordained,…even commanded; by His God and Father-in-Heaven, to die on that horrendous,…Roman-Cross!...

Yes, to free you and me,…from the otherwise, guilt; of our own dark-convictions and of His Father’s own,…Harsh-Judgment!... Jesus, was risen from the Dead,…by; the very Power-of-God!... Not, by any works of,…His own.

Just, like we too,…shall rise; from the Dead!... By the same, Resurrection-Power,…of Jesus’ own; God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Not, by any works of our,…own.

All of us, are deserving of our own,…”Crown-of-Righteousness!”… Yes, as promised to all,…who; simply, believe!...

P.S. Yes, each of us,…shall eternally hold; our own Glory, Honor and celestial-positioning. Separate,…but,…equal. Yes, each one of us,…will be; One-in-Love!... One-in-Unity, One-in-Faith, One-in-Vision, One-in-Cause,…One; in both mindset and mission!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Grand-Canyon-Steam-Train-ADVENTURE.jpg
Grand-Canyon-Steam-Train-ADVENTURE.jpg (68.26 KiB) Viewed 393 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 pm

“TO-EACH,…OF-YOU,…WHO-BELIEVES!”…

We are the Sons and Daughters, of Almighty-God (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); who, alongside of Jesus,…have become, joint-heirs: of His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Ours, is a glorious-message,…of wealth, (spiritually and not, physically); obtained by walking this straight and narrow-way. Our souls, we find victorious,…as Jesus; repays all that, we have spent!...

We, (His-Faithful-Followers); are under way. White-Stars, breaking through high-mist. With, Full-Moon,…in plain-sight. The deep-burn, of our inner-Faith,…like phosphorus; running in the wake. Yes, ours has not been,…a long, easy-rolling; as we feel, the push of opposing-steady-winds!...

As I write these words, inking them in an old-cloth-covered,…ledger; I bid you, (dear-reader and friends),…Godspeed!... Yes, to you,…my brethren-in-Faith!...

Continue onward, let’s fulfill these childhood-dreams. Yes, our childish hopes,…of living-forever; shall indeed be, answered in the will-of-God,…for each of us: who, simply believes. Yes, dear-reader,…through the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); and all within the margins, of His Father’s will,…we: shall do, most valiantly!... In the End!...

Meanwhile, we weep some,…not understanding, fully; how God, has made us. Joy, sheer-joy and thanksgiving,…fill and encompass us; scarcely, keeping my inner-spirit,…from turning and shouting: “This is Great!”…

That’s-right, we’ve never had it,…so, good; God has done and is still doing,…all: that we ever desired. Yes, much more than,…we; could ever ask for. Praise be, to the God-of-Heaven!... And, to His only begotten Son,…our Lord; and appointed Saviour!...

For, neither One,…shall ever; leave us, nor forsake us!... And, so,…today; we boldly say,…”I will, (Not),…Fear!”… Amen.

Finally, and at last,…after 17 years; of due-diligence, my answer to years-of-prayers,…for God’s own Guidance: concerning my personal life, has arrived. Some, (mainly, those closest to me); have thought it strange, that a man, (meaning, myself),…with abundant opportunities; for achieving all sorts of worldly-success, should choose instead,…to follow: “Christ-Jesus!”…

Such, are the marvels of Almighty-God!... He works best and most, with us,…common-folk; turning the lowly, into Mighty-Men and Women,…of God!... My refusal, to be counseled by all,…who, insist that; I should focus more, on stirring-up worldly-interest,…has been: complete done of my own, free-will and choice!...

Yes, truly the best gift-of-all,…which God; could have ever bestowed, upon mankind as a whole. Free-will and choice!... Amen.

What are you, doing with yours,…dear-reader?...

My heart, although known to be deceitful at times,…and most perversely-sick, in my past; today instructs me, to only seek,…what is Good!... Even, in the night-seasons.

No visions, no voices,…but; the counsel of my heart. It speaks to me, desiring most the Love and Favor,…of; my Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, just like Jesus!... I only want the world, to know that,…”I too, Love the Father!”… Amen. (see, John 14:31).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
313154_th.jpg
313154_th.jpg (36.11 KiB) Viewed 389 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:34 pm

“WISE-AS-SERPENTS,…INNOCENT-AS-DOVES”…

Today, as I continue reviewing the “Book-of-Matthew”,…I came across, in (chapter 10:15); a harsh warning, against those who refuse to even hear,…God’s message. It will be more bearable, on the Day-of-Judgment,…for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah; than for any town, who doesn’t receive eagerly,…those: who only want to share, God’s-Word!...

Jesus, speaking,…to His disciples, says; (see, Matthew 10:16), “Behold, I am sending you, (The Faithful-Believers), out (into the world),…as sheep; in the midst of (ravenous)wolves, so be,…(“WISE-AS-SERPENTS,…AND,…INNOCENT-AS-DOVES”)!...

Never, should we, (Jesus’ Followers),…become anxious over; how we are to speak, to others. The indwelling Holy-Spirit, resides within those,…whose hearts, are true; and it will be given, unto us (each and every time): what we are to say, when push comes to,…shove. Take a good look, at (verse 21); and tell me, this isn’t so. Tell me, that this isn’t happening within our inner-cities,…today?...

Brother, delivering brother,…over to death; over drug-deals and territorial skirmishes, gone bad. And what about, the father,…turning his child, over to death?... This is done so, mostly by the father’s own presence,…being absent; from the majority of our community homes. Yes, folks,…by simply, not being there; to raise his son from youth, the father indirectly delivers his son,…to death!...

Can we question, all the needless killings,…occurring amongst, our male youths?... All because, they lack for the most part,…a true and loving; father-figure at home. No one there, to be accountable,…towards. No one, to be in subjection,…to; regarding Authority!... Friends, father-figures have become a thing of the past. And, when the rod is spared,…the child, as a consequence; is always spoiled!...

Mothers raising their young, by themselves,…is an incomplete-picture; never part of God’s original Plan. This is why, the bulk of our nation,…has fallen-apart; our youth, screaming for attention. Television, violent videos games, and unsupervised Internet access,…are but a few truths; our corrective actions, have become too little, too late,…and I’m afraid, that our society: has become a run-away train, without an Engineer at the helm!...

Folks, throughout history,…it’s been well documented; that the true strength of any nation, lies deep within its foundational structure,…of family and home. Destroy this, and you destroy,…whole nations. The axe, is even at the trunk,…of our society’s-tree. On the other hand, where there is unity in laboring,…for all-things, that are good; it is here, that we find true growth and social-stability. “A nation under God”, is one that continually strives,…through “good-works”; to please and fall in Favor, with our Creator of,…”all-things!”…

So, have no fear,…because in the end; nothing is covered, that will not be revealed,…or hidden; that will not be, known. Everyone, who acknowledges the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); He also, (Jesus, speaking),…will acknowledge, him or her: before His Father, who is in Heaven!...

Notice well, how Jesus confesses here, in (Matthew 10:32); that He has an Authority figure, to whom He must report to. Folks, who do you,…report to?... To whom, are you accountable?... We must all, learn to be accountable,…submissive, in humility; towards something and/or someone, greater in Authority,…than ourselves!...

Jesus has a God, and a Father-in-Heaven, to whom He answers,…and reports to; even to this day. Without exercising this sense of obligation, to serve anyone and everyone,…in need of our skills; our talents and yes, even our Love,…we(The Faithful-Believers): can never expect to know, the why,…we were placed here on Earth?... For, this is the sole purpose of our entire existence,…here on this present-planet; to develop and nurture, the ability to be,…”servant-of-all”. Amen.

Friends, we are purposely made-by-design,…to serve all of mankind; with our God-given-gifts. So, dig-in-deep,…and find out, what those gifts are; residing within the inner-most part, of who you,…truly are. Then, share yourself,…as our Jesus, shared Himself!... Profess your Saviour, by demonstrating your,…”good-works”; in this present-life!...

And, remember always,…that all we can really, ever take with us; to the here-after,…is our: “good-works!”… For, they truly follow us,…into Eternity!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330049_th.gif
330049_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 386 times
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 386 times
112273_th.gif
112273_th.gif (7.37 KiB) Viewed 386 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:47 pm

“THIS-APOSTASY,…SWEEPS-ON,…UNCHECKED”…

Folks, we are living in an era,…of information over-load; and I don’t believe anyone, who lives in a civilized society,…isn’t aware by now: of these following truths. The Roman Catholic Church, from its inception,…established the need; to keep our Bible, in a well hidden position,…of complete isolation. They made it, most difficult for a common man and/or woman,…to have access, to it!...

Enquirers, had to go to the priests,…for the interpretation; of the written Word-of-God!... As compared with pagan traditions, ritualistic-practices, superstition, speculative-science,…and vain-philosophy; their interpretations were hopelessly, out-of-line with the very Spirit,…of our living-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Friends, history is repeating itself. The right of private decision, secured to us (more or less); by the “Reformation-Era”, has been much abused. The various Christian denominational groups, in existence today,…is evidence of such abuse; as the “Spirit-of-Division”,…and the,…“Spirit-of-Stupor”: lurks amongst them all, as their most common denominator!...

Yes, dear-reader,…Christianity stands; in a severely deplorable condition!... It is departing further, from the old landmarks,…every day. We, (The Faithful-Believers), need not be surprised,…at anything; we may hear or see. Yes, as (“THIS-APOSTASY,…SWEEPS-ON,…UNCHECKED”),…we shall hold-fast; to the teachings of Jesus!...

Never-the-less, God’s work is from the womb. He has pre-destined, a chosen people,…whom He calls; His own. During the horrendous fires, of our daily tribulations,…we are those; who break-out in full-bloom. Almighty-God, has Sovereignly chosen,…but a few; yes, His own Remnant,…who are prompted; into glorious-actions, all the while,…receiving countless benefits: in contrast to those, who remain still and undecided!...

Beware of your luke-warmness, because your indecisions, (dear-reader),…is likened to a, (“No”), vote; against our living-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
314152_th.gif
314152_th.gif (77.46 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:59 pm

“THERE’S-A-THORN,…PRICKING-MY-SIDE”…

Folks, humanity is no different today,…than it was; back in our early-days. Where is the Faith, once delivered to the saints?... Seems impossible, to ask for no “watered-down”,…nor an adulterated version; of the original truths, once shared. Why, have we shun from declaring,…all the counsel; of Almighty-God?...(see, Acts 20:27).

May we keep nothing back, of the revelations of Christ-Jesus,…and His teaching; that which is profitable, to our human-nature. To me, it seems,…(as I take a good look around); that everything is not the same, but rather more devilish than ever,…have become: our societies. Yes, more so in our present century,…than; in the past!...

Only the gospel of Jesus, meets mankind’s every need,…at all points, (read, Acts 4:12). New-Theology or psychology, are very poor substitutes at best,…because; they are against Jesus’ own sound-doctrine, yes,…most destructive: and Satanic, they are,…to say the least. The clergy today, are wedded to science and philosophy,…but the gospel; is the very Power of His Father-in-Heaven!...

It’s mankind’s Salvation, to everyone who,…believes; (see, Romans 1:16). It is of Faith, that it might be given by,…God’s-Grace!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Humanity’s Salvation, lies in the wisdom of our Creator. It was ordained, in His Son (Jesus)!... It is fully vested, in this only begotten of our Heavenly-Father!...

Truth, beauty and His Father’s-Grace,…plus this Divine-Love; are all personified in Jesus-of-Nazareth!... But, folks,….this in itself; does (Not) make Jesus, out-to-be,…God: Himself!... You and I, are also personified in our parents,…and in many countless ways; we also mirror those, from whence we came. Somehow, mankind has perverted and twisted,…these vital truths; all to serve and suit, their “fancied-religions!”...

Yes, Jesus wins many hearts,…and transforms, countless lives. Friends, Salvation is for sinners. For those of you, who believe yourselves to have nothing broken,…in your personal lives; then, this Jesus is (Not),…for you. Our personal-pardon, is secured upon the ground,…of Jesus’; forfeited life. He was and still is, the sacrificial “Lamb-of-God!”…(His Father-in-Heaven).

He tasted death, for us all. He put away sin, by the sacrifice of Himself!...(read, Hebrews 9). Through this Man, is preached unto you, (dear-reader),…the forgiveness of sins. And, by Jesus (the very Son-of-God); all who believe, (meaning you and me): are completely “justified”, in the very presence of His Father-in-Heaven!... Yes, from “all-things!”… (Finally,…Justified)!...

Those who claim Jesus, as being God,…please realize, that; you make void and annul these very terms, set-forth by our Creator,…regarding the criteria: for our Salvation!... Jesus came, to fulfill His Father’s will,…never to fulfill; His own will. The terms set-forth, are His Father’s,…and not, Jesus’!... To believe anything else, is to be totally combative and conflicting,…towards Christ’s-Cause!...

Please read, (Acts 13:38-39). Was this gospel, the invention of mankind?... No!... But, the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…certainly is. Many of you, have decided to believe in your hearts,…”doctrines-of-devils!”… This popular phrase and fad, which we here abundantly in our Churches today,…of; “Jesus-is-God!”,…this erroneous message: was never taught, by the early disciples!...

Read it well, dear-friends,…with a discerning-heart; and you too, will come to realize that,…however unpopular, my viewpoint is: it’s truly a powerful-truth, not being spoken by many. Why?... Because, you will lose many family and friends,…because you will become; an out-cast, from your community clubs and events. Because, you will no longer belong,…to the Smith’s and Jones’: of this world!...

But, don’t despair,…let this be; your final assurance, that you are walking the right-path. How you share this truth, regarding Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…shall ultimately, prove itself to be; your very own, (“THORN,…IN-YOUR,…SIDE”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330225_th.gif
330225_th.gif (33.59 KiB) Viewed 377 times