Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:17 pm

“RESTORING,…WHAT’S,…RIGHT”…

A foolish person, is many times,…compared to; a weather pattern, that is inappropriate,…for: the immediate season, to an animal that needs,…to be constrained; to a leg, that is useless,…and: to a sling, that is powerless. These comparisons, warn us about the,…self-destructive nature; of foolish choices. Almighty-God, grants us freedom,…to rebel; against His original design, but even as we do,…we; end up serving, His eventual goal,…of: restoration!...(see, Romans 8: 21; 2nd Peter 3:13; Revelation 21: 1)…

This transforms the way, I view both,…good and bad things. Good things, such as my health,…talent and money; I can present to our living God, as offerings,…to serve His purposes. And bad things, like disability, poverty, family dysfunction,…and failure; can be “Redeemed”, as the very instruments,…that: drive me to, my Maker!...

With His Son, (My Grand-Master) at the helm,…my victory; is assured, no matter how things look…at: any given moment. As a follower, of Christ-Jesus,…I look forward; in hope, to the New-Heavens and the New-Earth,…where I will spend; eternity in loving adoration and communion, with my Heavenly-Father and with each other,…dear-reader and friends!...

Reconciliation and restoration (the undoing of all the damage, of sin), is not limited to humanity. God’s good creation, is also groaning,…under the weight of sin; and is waiting for the ultimate realization, of Salvation,…provided by: our Creator, through His Son,…our Lord Jesus!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=6090

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
20245402_1118746484924304_8877100008878120069_n.jpg
20245402_1118746484924304_8877100008878120069_n.jpg (69.97 KiB) Viewed 246 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6120

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:28 pm

“FOOLS,…AND,…THEIR-DREAMS”…

Knowing that Almighty-God, wants to use our difficulties,…to strengthen our faith; can help us, to trust further, His good-heart,…for us. Today, I relay this message,…to you; dear-reader and friends. We (The Faithful Believers) have been justified, which means,…to be; made right, with our Creator!... This happens by Faith. The shed and atoning blood, of Christ-Jesus,…justifies us. The sacrifice of His shed blood, is what makes justification,…possible; and through exercising our Faith, is how we receive,…this: justification!...(see, Hebrews 9: 22).

Folks, without this shedding of His blood,…there is; no forgiveness. May we all, be kept back,…from; deliberate sins. Let them (Not) have dominion, over us. We think, we can flirt with,…temptations; get very close, to the edge,…and walk-away: but, that’s (“A-FOOL’S,…DREAM”)!...

We know an action is wrong, yet we toy,…with it. Then, inescapably,…we are drawn; into deeper and darker, perversions. Jesus, put it simply,…”Whoever commits sin, is a slave,…of sin!”…(read, John 8: 34). And so, seeing our own need,…for His Father’s help; we pray, as King David did,…in (Psalm 19: 13). There’s a new life, we can have,…because; of what Jesus did. We can live differently, we can choose (Not) to,…sin; and we can live holy-lives!... Amen.

Yes, folks,…despite our many; current imperfections and decaying state-of-existence. Who of us, will heed this warning,…that; we become slaves, of whatever it is that,…we ultimately choose: to obey?...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:56 pm

“NOTHING,…CAN-BREAK,…THIS-BOND!”…

Friends, I pray that,…you, too; “Continue diligently, to grow in your knowledge of Jesus,…and in your own, personal Obedience; towards His Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

We show our Love, by striving to keep,…Jesus’ commands; as He, Himself,…kept: His Father’s-Commands!...(see, John 14:21). Together, we will live-out,…our present lives; on the basis, of our Bible’s-Teachings!...

I urge you, to read your Bible,…daily; and to pray, pray,…pray!... Learn how to live this present-life, in such a way,…as to Honor, our Creator and His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Dare to give your testimony, to others,…about, how Jesus; has made a real difference, in your lives!...

Communication with the Son-of-God, through your prayers,…keeps our focus; on eternal-things. If you are truly, one of Jesus’-Faithful-Followers,…your desires, will be; to Glorify His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name), in everything you do and say!...

It’s all about, His Father’s-Kingdom,…folks; and about the Church-of-Christ, (with its many membered-body, not housed within any man-made building, Temple, Synagogue, Chapel, Cathedral, Mosque or the like)… I pray that,…”you, (dear-reader and friends); find real-joy and encouragement, in fellowship with God’s people!”… Amen.

Jesus, gathered His Father’s chosen few,…under the stars of Heaven; and in the open-air!... Be them, one at a time and/or in masses,…He simply, said; (“Follow,…Me”)!…

Just as I do, here within this open arena,…and public-platform; which we call, the Internet,…I challenge you: to reach-out to others, somehow and in some way. I shall pray, for each and every one of you. So, that,…you stop falling-away; no more backsliding, for you nor for,…me!...

Folks, the Son-of-God,…assures us, that; “Whoever comes to Me, (Jesus, speaking), I will never cast-out!”…(read, John 6:37). Our Salvation is sure, because Jesus’ sacrifice of Himself,…on that, horrendous; Roman-Cross!... Yes, that sacrifice in itself,…His God and Father-in-Heaven; sees as being greater, than any sin.

Friends, our Salvation is not based on our feelings,…but, on the fact that; Almighty-God, has welcomed you and me,…into His own Family; by our exercising this Faith, in His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). That’s God’s own set-forth-terms and criteria. We must believe, the Son’s own message about His Father’s-Kingdom!... It’s the Way, which leads us all,…ultimately; to our final destination, that being,…our Creator!...

(“NOTHING,…CAN-BREAK,…THIS-BOND”)!... We are joint-heirs, with God’s-Son!... Yes, adopted by God’s-Good-Grace,…shed on all; who simply, believe. The written-words found in our Bible, are powerful and wise. Read them with reverence.

Yes, with joy and delight. With much dignity-of-expression, my personal goal has been,…(for the last 17 years of my adult-life); to carry forward, Jesus’ own legacy. All for His Father’s-Glory!... Have your daily-devotion, reflect seriously,…your study; research well, question all-things in your heart and mind,…and memorize, this one fact: “God Loves you, and so do,…I.”

Allow yourself, to be used with all,…of your present-imperfections and inadequacies; Honor and Praise His Son, our Prince-of-Peace!... “May we, together,…prove to be most useful; always showing our gratitude, for one another’s own help!”… Amen.

For, it is our truest on-going-wonder,…that; our living-God, should entrust to us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); so momentous a task, as we freely exercise,…today. To our Heavenly-Father and to His only begotten Son,…be all the Glory and Power; forever and ever,…Amen!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
310681_th.gif
310681_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 236 times
126770_th.gif
126770_th.gif (5.56 KiB) Viewed 236 times
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 236 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:14 pm

“WALKING-UNDER,…ROD-N-STAFF”…

Folks, don’t think for one split-moment,…that Jesus, came to bring us peace; to this wicked earth of ours. No, sir!... He came bringing His Father’s-Sword!...(meaning, the written Word)…(see, Matthew 10:34). And, with this sharp Sword,…He cuts us down-to-size; right-down from our High and haughty-selves!...

If the Son-of-God, and His own convictions, regarding the righteousness of His Heavenly-Father,…don’t grab your undivided attention; then I’m afraid, that perhaps there might (Not) be any real-hope,…left: for your wretched-soul. I know that, I’m a sinner. I know that, there are many things,…broken; in my personal life. But, I also know,…that Jesus-of-Nazareth; was sent here to earth, for people just like me,…and you, (dear-reader): past, present and yet future!...

As God’s own Messenger, and before my very face,…this Son-of-God; will prepare my way, as He stands firmly,…before my eyes. Yes, friends,…the very wisdom; of our living-God, is found justified by the accomplished deeds,…of His only, begotten Son!... Notice well, in (Matthew 11:25); Jesus is speaking here. Again, He recognizes His Father to be Superior,…to Himself!...

Yes, in that we can see Jesus, thanking His Father-in-Heaven,…whom He calls, (Lord of Heaven, and of Earth); for hiding these truest of understandings, from the haughty-ones,…yet, revealing true knowledge: unto the little children…(meaning, all those who maintain their humility, at all times). Remember, folks,…it shall be, the meek; who will ultimately be joint-heirs, in and of the New-Earth,…promised!...

And, being truly meek,…is further defined; as possessing the intestinal-fortitude, to long-suffer. Notice also, something most vital to our Faith,…and wisdom; regarding the things of God!... In verse, (26 & 27); it was always His Father’s, most Gracious-Will,…that Jesus, aspired to complete: and did so, in unmatched and exemplary ways!...

Friends, “all-things”,…have been handed-over to Jesus; by His Father-in-Heaven!... Jesus, today stands,…exalted; invoked, empowered, commissioned, recompensed, and Glorified!... All, for His exemplary Obedience!... It’s clear though, that we again see,…a Higher-Supreme-Being, (Jehovah, His Precious-name); passing-down to His Son, “all-things!”…

Focus well, on this following truth. There’s an intimacy between Father and Son, that makes them both,…as “One!”… Yes, in many things,…they mirror one-another. Both Father and Son, have such a developed relationship,…that, Jesus Himself claims exclusivity; when it comes to each of them,…possessing the right: to lead us, to their very presence!...

All-the-contrary, what are we really witnessing,…in this world today?... The world and its Christian, “Religions”; are teaching a false-doctrine, involving an “all-tolerant”,…belief. Ours, dear-friends,…is an; “Exclusive-Faith”, one that loves what God Loves,…and yes: even hates, what our living-God,…also, hates!... Read your Bible, and find out the details.

We are drawn, to Jesus,…by His Father; and it is also, Jesus,…who in turn, leads us,…to His Father-in-Heaven: both are doing so, of their own choosing and divine-discretion. Only they, permit us to approach them,…with a yearning, in earnest; for their endearment. Few are those, who are truly Favored,…and privy, to such intimacy; with these two Divine-Entities!... I only pray, that we (together, dear-friends); be found most worthy, in the end,…of their presence!... Amen.

Yes, dear-reader,…it is Father and Son; exclusively choosing whom they so well, please!... Let us remember this truth, well. For, all of those who constantly claim to be “Saved”,…just by calling; on the Name-of-Jesus!... Remember, also,…that many will call upon Him; in that Day,…saying: “Lord, Lord!”… And, Jesus’ own response shall be,…”Away from Me, you workers of lawlessness!”… Amen.

When ends meet, only if we are drawn by the Father,…toward His Son, and vice-versa; can we really then, begin to believe that,…we are answering, truly: this Divine-Calling!... I hope, this makes very clear,…the old-adage; “Many are called,…yet,…few are chosen!”… Even those, who claim to have done,…much “good-works”; these very same, may ultimately find themselves,…completely surprised: come our Day, of true-reckoning!...

Feel convicted, yet?... I certainly, do!... So, don’t forget who’s doing the real choosing,…as we all; continue to be numbered, (not merely, counted),…under Jesus’: Rod and Staff!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330225_th.gif
330225_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 234 times
330194_th.gif
330194_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 234 times
112045_th.gif
112045_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 234 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 pm

“STEPPING-OUT,…IN-FAITH”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Give us the wisdom, to recognize temptation,…and; the humility to rely, on Your Spirit,…for: the strength necessary, to resist it!”… Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”You are beautiful. No wonder, I Love You!... Deepen my Love, for You today,…I pray. Help me see, Your beauty,…in; new ways. In my times of trial, dear Lord,…teach me; to wait for You. But, please teach me,…even more; to trust the Love, You have for me. And as I do, may I learn,…Your wisdom; and have the patience, to endure all future trials and tests!”… Amen.

Heavenly-Father,…”Increase my awareness of Your Love, for us,…and; Your delight in us, so we can show this present world,…the difference: You make, in our personal lives!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”I want to learn, to reach-out to others,…and; share Your Love, and forgiveness,…that comes only: from Your Father-in-Heaven. Teach me and help me, to (“STEP-OUT,…IN-FAITH); and trust. Awaken my heart, Lord,…to; those You care about, including the poor and helpless,…the hungry and homeless: the troubled and hopeless, in our communities!”… Amen.

Jesus,…”Show me what, I’m clinging on to,…the most; and if someone else needs it more than I, open my heart and my hands,…and; help me, to give it away today,…to: whom-so-ever needs of me, and what I may possess. Lord, our world around us,…is sometimes so dark; that it’s difficult to see, Your-Power and Goodness!... Thank You, for the reminders,…that; the darkness, does (Not) and will (Not),…prevail: forever. Nor, will it dispel Your Father’s truths!”… Amen.

And finally,…”Help us to wait, with great expectations,…for; the day of Your return (dear Jesus), when we shall all see,…You: light-up Your Great-White-Throne!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (20.3 KiB) Viewed 232 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:45 pm

“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…fully satisfied, am I;
Nourished inwardly,…with His Truth.
My Soul longs,…for His Love;
As He returns,…from, on High!....

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…His Kingdom, we enter;
Under Rod and Staff,…counted, one by one.
He, our Shepherd,…we, His Sheep;
Jesus, my Lord,…my Saviour,…my center!...

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…His Rule,…I relish;
His Righteous Ways,…never perish.
You, my friend,…must know His mode;
He’s Lord,…He’s Saviour,…He’s, my abode!....

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”)…
Never is He,…partial.
His Father taught Him,…all, He knows;
Love you,…Love me,…Love all.

(“COME-ONE,…COME-ALL”),…with inward Faith;
With outwardness,…we show, we are.
Never snowy,…nor in vain;
Demonstrating,…all gain!....

Angel friends,…His Messengers;
By whom we,…receive.
We learn,…we Love,…we Laugh;
With brothers and others,…no longer, deceived!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (20.68 KiB) Viewed 229 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:16 pm

“MAKING,…ALL-THINGS,…PLAIN”…

You fearful saints,…fresh courage, take;
The clouds you,…so much dread,
Are big with Mercy,…and shall break:
In Blessings,…on your heads!...

Judge not, our Lord,…with feeble sense;
But, trust Him,…for His Father’s-Grace.
Behind a frowning,…providence;
He hides,…a smiling Face!...

His purpose,…ripens fast,
Unfolding,…every hour;
The buds, may have,…bitter-taste,
But, sweet,…are His flowers!...

Blind unbelief, is sure,…to gravely, (“err”);
As it scans, His works,…in vain.
Our Saviour, His-Father’s,…Interpreter;
As-He-makes, all-things,…plain!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Will you (dear-reader and friends); allow your pain, to drive you to His Father’s…sheltering, Arms-of-Love; or away from His comforting and sustaining Grace?...

We cannot see, what Jesus sees in us,…unless; we strive daily, to reach His Father's-Higher-Heights,…and Ways!...

With this spiritual-vision,…I can truly see; this Person-of-Christ, approaching. Can you see Jesus?... He’s just beyond,…the Horizon; and around, the next bend!... Amen.
Attachments
114100_th.gif
114100_th.gif (57.35 KiB) Viewed 227 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:31 pm

“THE-PROMISES,…OF,…HELP”…

Heavenly-Father,…”It is difficult to navigate this present life. I tend to drift, sometimes,…but; I will trust in Your Son (Jesus), to lead me and guide me,…by: the Faithfulness and reliability, of Your own words!”... Amen.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Although clouds and darkness, sometimes shroud me,…I know that; You are close, by my side. For this, I thank You. Lord, it’s easy to let my circumstances,…change; how I understand You. Help me, to remember that You,…are good and Faithful; even though, I can’t see everything,…and; may not understand how Your Father, is working for,…and in: me!”… Amen.

Dear Jesus,…”Thank You for the friends, who demonstrate Your Love,…to me. Help me to do the same, for them,…and; for those around me. Most of all, thank You,…for; being the friend, who sticks closer,…than: any brother, or sister. Lord, we give You,…our; deepest grief, as well as,…my profoundest Joy!”… Amen.

Thank You, (Jesus),…for; “Your constant presence, no matter what today,…holds. You alone, are as Faithful,…as Your Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

Dear Father,…”Help me to manage, my time and enjoy the gifts,…of; this present world, today. Thank You, Heavenly-Father, for the promise of eternal-life,…through Your Son’s; shed and atoning blood. Father-in-Heaven, thank You for the promises of Your help,…when; we are tempted, and for the truth that Satan’s own power,…is indeed: most limited!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (51.06 KiB) Viewed 225 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm

“THE-FRAGRANCE,…OF,…THIS-LOVE”…

Heavenly-Father,…”Forgive me, for focusing on my own,…schemes and dreams. Help me, to look to You,…for guidance, in all; that I do. Father, it’s so difficult for us,…to share our faults; with each other. But, You call us,…to wholeness; as Your people. Empower us, by Your-Spirit,…to live; courageously in Love and honesty. Father, we praise You,…today; for Your gift of eternal-life. You’ve given us, the victory,…through; Your Son, our Lord,…Christ-Jesus!”… Amen.

Lord Jesus,…”Let Your splendor, fill my personal life,…that, I may draw others; to You. Help me walk, in the way that spreads,…(THE-FRAGRANCE,…OF,…YOUR-LOVE); to others. My fears, sometimes over-whelm me,…Sweet-Jesus; yet, I know that You,…are here with me. May Your perfect Love, cast-out my fear,…and make still; my troubled-heart. Lord, thank You for the amazing price,…You paid; to free me, from my sins. May the reality of the victory You won, encourage me to reject the sins,…that so easily entangles; my ability to be, fruitful for You!”… Amen.

I ask Your Father-in-Heaven, today,…to; “Help me, as I battle with pride. It’s so easy, to take my eyes,…off You; and focus on myself. Give me, a humble-heart. Help me, to follow through,…on my promises to You; and to all,…who: depend on me. Especially, help me,…to do; Your Father’s will and, (Not),…just, talk-about-it!”… Amen.

Folks, words may be the,…blossoms-of-our-busyness; but actions, are the good-fruits,…of our: spoken-words!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
118987_th.gif
118987_th.gif (78.31 KiB) Viewed 222 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 pm

“COILING,…AND,…EVER-SHIFTING!”…

During these last 17 years of my adult-life, and of my due-diligence in studying the Word-of-God,…and of sitting with all of those; who have supposedly, gone before us,…and of my earnest seeking and prayerful-asking; (be them right, and/or,…wrong questions), I finally have come, to truly appreciate and understand,…God’s-Word!... Amen.

True Christian-Love, can indeed wipe-out,…all memories; of past treachery and brutality. Especially those, carried-out by Catholic-Crusades!... Reality versus Religion!... Yes, this is the focal-point,…found, in the majority; of my passages!...

Folks, in Jesus’ days,…people lived a time; when the concept of,…(“Lesser-breeds, without the Law”); was almost, universally accepted. My personal challenge today, is to bring the same message,…of God’s-Love and Salvation; to modern-man, (although we remain, most primitive, in many ways)!...

Yes, this is my personal challenge,…and leading; for which I have been preparing, for almost two-decades now. The Internet, is my arena and platform,…of choice; because it allows me, to reach all four (4) corners,…of: God’s-Green-Earth!...

Today, I have a fixed-following of around,…two to three-thousand, strong; friends, this is all done,…for: God’s own Glory!... Amen.

Many-of-you, are first-time visitors,…to my site. While still others, have been my supporters,…since; going back to, May of 2010… That’s when I first, sprung-forth,…with; my publicized devotionals. Folks, to follow the teachings of God’s-Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); we don’t necessarily have to live, a cloistered,…dull-life!...

I for one, enjoy exercising,…for the strength; and for the co-ordination of muscle-tone, which our body receives,…as a direct result: of working-out. But, my ultimate end,…is that of; presenting a more useful body, as a living-sacrifice!...

This, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); knows all too well, of me. Dear-reader and friends, simplicity-of-heart and freedom from anxiety,…God; expects of us, all. And, He gives us,…His Grace; for obtaining both!...

As I look back, to my early-days of study,…I vividly remember; all of my vigor, if not always,…the accuracies. Tell me, where does your ambition,…lay?...

The Son-of-God, has given me a hunger,…for righteousness; and for Real-Truths!... Only, His Father’s-Findings,…can fill; this void-and-thirst. Yes, God alone,…can satisfy; as we are drawn, every day,…closer to our Creator: by His only begotten Son!... (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Truly, all is vanity,…below our Sun; and a striving, after the wind. Life here, is but,…a vapor. Short, in its duration. Our eternal-tomorrow, is well hid,…in Christ-Jesus!... Where therein, I rejoice and sing,…as I think; on such, an exaltation!...

There is no such thing, as attainment,…in this present-life; as soon as we arrive, at a long-coveted-position,…we tend to, only jack-up our desires; another notch-or-so. And, thereafter,…continue to seek; higher-achievements!...

A due-process, which is ultimately,…suspended by; the intervention of Death!... Life, as we know it,…is truly; likened to a rising-vapor. (“COILING,…AND,…EVER-SHIFTING”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg
15894547_989185734547047_4989613230248295239_n.jpg (49.72 KiB) Viewed 201 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:54 pm

“SO-MANY,…KNOW,…SO-LITTLE!”…

May the Son-of-God, teach us,…all; what it truly means, to live in terms,…of the end. Just like, our apostle Paul,…once said; “Neither count I, my life dear,…unto myself; that I might, finish my course,…with Joy!”… Amen.

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); makes His Son’s stewards, (that’s you and me, folks): true “Flames-of-Fire!”…

Come, pray with me…“May we all, be saturated with the very,…(Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation); making us, ignitable as our apostle Paul,…was. Never really, transient nor short-lived,…shall be; this Flame-of-Ours!”… Amen.

Our zeal, (dear-reader and friends); comes from the thought, that soon we shall occupy,…the very quarters: found in our Father’s-Mansion!... Yes, this consumes us,…totally.

“Make us, Thy fuel,…dear Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

I, who write these words,…today; am no, recluse. I pray, that…”Our Lord, Jesus,…recognize me, (a common-man); to be of surprising character and spiritual-stature. Well able, to share much laughter,…in His Father’s-Kingdom!... And, that,…when, ends finally meet; You, Sweet-Jesus,…would profess my name, (of Israel Falcon): publicly to all, who have entered,…Heaven’s-Gate!”… Amen.

Yes, friends,…I belong; to the Family of our living-God!... Why?... Because, I am marked,…as a true-believer; my Faith, stands with His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It’s in Jesus’ own wording, and (Not) in those of,…others; that I stand, equally sure of my Redemption!... For, He guides me,…in the direction; of total, “Subjection”,…unto His own God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

Being publicly open, about the false-hood,…behind the teachings, of the,…”Trinitarians”; has set me, Free!... Yes, I have become most specific,…as the Spirit, leads!... Great, are my challenges,…and often; I too, feel most alone. Although, in the inner-most part of my heart and mind,…I know; that alone, I am,…(Not)!...

(“SO-MANY,…KNOW,…SO-LITTLE”),…of our Bible’s real message. I dare not, stay quiet,…with these, hidden-truths; well- intended and well-filled churches, throughout our entire globe,…need much, stirring. These I speak of, possess their Holy-Scriptures,…and the prophets-of-old, they know; along with Moses and a whole lot,…more!...

But, their condemnation is written on their bank-books,…and in the dust; on their Bible covers. Sterile, are many of their days. Producing, no good-fruit,…in the end. There’s very little interest, no one wants to muddy,…the waters; and as a result, very few young people,…are ever reached: because of their, wallowing-ways!...

Are you, beginning to see clearly?... I pray, that,…”These words, convict each and every reader,…out, there!”… Amen.

This problem, of meeting the various cultures,…with unpopular-truths; is a most difficult challenge. Though, not completely undoable,…for those; who truly, believe. We shall, overcome. Despite the fact, that most, (if not, all); societies are in no mood, to be re-conditioned!...

The fixedness of the human-mind, is the,…”Wall-of-Jericho”; to any gospel preaching. Almighty-God, must shake you down,…and often; even cause you, much brokenness,…before, we begin: to finally realize, our greater-purpose!...

I, just like His Son,…am here-for-you; dear-reader and friends!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
s320.jpg
s320.jpg (30.72 KiB) Viewed 198 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 pm

“THE-SOUNDS,…OF,…GENTLE-STILLNESS!”…

Today, I confess to you,…dear-reader and friends; by the Resurrection of Jesus-Christ!... His Father’s-Power, out witted Death!... The Bible’s facts, are indeed,…most founding; they are settling, to our soul and established well,…for all: of eternity!...(yet, future).

Jesus’ own wording and truths, hold as nothing else,…and gives the sense; that, there are many answers,…not, yet-discovered: for which I, (His Follower),…must wait!...

Yes,…I for one; am most sure, of Jesus’ own leading. And, hence-forth,…I will never; turn-aside or away. My every thought and action, is bent in His,…direction. And, wherever I shall be,…my all; shall follow!...

Yes, friends,…I shall, from this day forward; live to the utter-most, every situation which I believe,…to be: the very will-of-God, (His Father-in-Heaven)!... Jehovah, His Glorious-Name!... It’s what the Son, did,…it’s what; I shall do, also.

Pray, for others,…dear-reader and friends; seek God’s direction for your life’s-work. His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), is our truest,…”Harvest-Chief!”… My pledge of Obedience, is to His simple,…Word!... Love God, first and foremost,…in all; that you do.

The Son, shall lead you,…too, (dear-reader); and He, (Jesus), will not let you,…miss-your-signs!...

(“THE-SOUNDS,…OF,…GENTLE-STILLNESS”),…after all the Thunder and Wind, have passed; this will be, the ultimate Word,…From: His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

And, I shall tarry-long,…for it; the vows of God, are on me. And, so,…today; I’ve stopped playing, with demons and their sinful-shadows. My stay here,…is most; temporary. Like pilgrims, passing through,…shall l witness; your plucking of Earthly-Flowers!...

There’s much work, to be done,…as we, all; must render-up our account, with the Almighty!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (16.93 KiB) Viewed 195 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:38 pm

“LET’S-SAIL,…THRU,…THIS-HARBOR!”…

Who, of us (dear-reader and friends); has finally come-to-learn, to appreciate our Bible?... And, to hold it dearly,…as our, Supreme-Rule-of-Life; and daily conduct?... Oh’, how I pray,…that; you have!... Amen.

It is our Father-in-Heaven, who longs to be impressed,…by, our intelligent; grasp-of-Scripture!... And, by the breadth,…of our; spiritual-knowledge. Yes, like Enoch,…we are those; who, also,…”Walk-with-God!”…

And, in ways that,…set-us-apart, (for this, is what truly defines, being; “holy-and-sanctified”); from the rest, of this wicked-world. Where shall we look?... Where, shall we go?... I believe that, we have a God-given-right,…to go back, to our Bible; for our anchorage!...

It is here, we have a recognized foundation. So, let us build,…upon it; keep asking, keep knocking,…and yes: keep seeking, prayerfully!... We shall look and go, where the very,…”Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”; leads us, who believe…(as Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…be convicted; as you diligently research and re-examine, even yourselves and your own,…present-stance!”… Amen.

What is, your whole view of this present-life,…and of the world; around you?... I pray, that,…”At last, the very same,…living-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); to whom, we have long since,…committed, the keeping of our spirit; bring you back, to this,…(HARBOR,…OF,…TRUTH): that being, His Eternal-Word!”… Amen.

Let us, rest,…at the Bosom; of Father-and-Son!.. For, it is here,…that, we shall find: our final Saving-Place!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330290_th.jpg
330290_th.jpg (27.64 KiB) Viewed 191 times
I-Pray-For.jpg
I-Pray-For.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 192 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 pm

“I’M-HERE,…TO,…TELL-YOU!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…who-of-us; at one time or another, haven’t driven ourselves,…hard?... Yet, in the midst of our busy schedules,…few, have been those; who have taken any real time, for prayer and study of our Bible!...

How can you believe, that God is calling you,…when, you don’t even; have the time-of-day, for the very things,…of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Yes, our,…(“calling”); is nothing more, nor less,…than: Obedience, to the very,…will-of-God!...

It’s what our Jesus, (The Son); demonstrated in unmatched and exemplary ways. Folks, our Creator presses this calling,…home; even to the very core, of who we are and of our,…inner-spirit. And, He does so,…by; whatever means, necessary!...

That’s,…right!... He’s the One, doing all the choosing,…often-times; unseen and behind, closed-curtains. Many of you, aren’t interested in serving your,…Maker; simply because, it entails too much,…responsibility. I shall pray, to the Son-of-God,…for you; “That He, exchange your present complacency,…with an ever-increasing-desire: to go forth!”... Amen.

Yes, we are to step,…in-and-outside; of our Holy-Scriptures!...

We are those, worthy of God’s-Love,…because; knowing of and about, His Son’s own sacrifices,…in our behalf, (meaning, the whole-of-humanity); we too, have become most,…worthy. Why?...

Answer: Because, we freely volunteer to pick-up,…our heavy-cross; and to follow Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, we answer the Son’s call,…of; (“FOLLOW,…ME”)!...

(“I’M-HERE,…TO,…TELL-YOU”),…that, the requirements of our spiritual-level; are indeed,…severe. Friends, there is much loss,…involved; in the process of gaining, ultimately,…for, the better-good: of all. And, it starts with you and me,…or, it doesn’t; start-at-all…

As disciples of God’s-Son, we are given abundant opportunities,…to place; His Father’s-Principles and Promises, to any test. Doors begin opening, when we look to the Son,…regarding; our future. Yes, this is when,…prayers; begin to be answered!...

The Bible is defiled, by the Devil’s-Work!... Remember, always,…that; we are Christ’s!... And, Jesus is of,…His Father-in-Heaven!...(read, 1st Corinthians 3:23). Match this Truth, with (John 1:1)… And, you’ll see,…where; the Word, (meaning, Jesus): was also,…(“GOD’S”)!... Amen.

This is yet, another example of countless others,…which I have brought you, in the past; where I denote, grammatical-errors, (man-made); of which, whole societies,…thereafter; have jumped-to-conclude, erroneously,…that: Jesus is God, Himself!...

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees. You,…hypocrites!”…

No, folks!... Jesus, (or the Word); was,…”With”,…God!... And, the Word,…was,…(“GOD’S”)!... Amen.

Read both verses, carefully and compare. The Disciples were never, “out-of-sync”; with the original gospel-message. It has been, the scribes-of-old,…influenced, by their ruling-kings; who have perverse, God’s-Word!... All done, in the name of their hidden-agendas,…establishing; a World Religion and Order!...(it’s called, Catholicism and it includes; its many “knock-off”, versions: whom also teach, the false,…Trinity-Doctrine)!...

Yes, friends,…the Devil; remains in all the details!... A plural version, of the word,…God; is what’s truly missing, at the very end of,…(John 1:1). Just as it is, properly placed otherwise,…as we read; (1st Corinthians 3:23)…

Dear-reader and friends, you are Christ’s and Christ is,…(“GOD’S”)!... May we all, be One-in-clarity, One-in-Truth, One-in-Spiritual-Vision,…just as; Father and Son, are One-in-Love, One-in-Unity and One-in-Cause!... Yes, folks,…we are all; separate-but-equal, entities!...

Each one of us, uniquely-proper,…yet, all; One-in-Mindset and One-in-Mission!... We all desire most, that mankind finally come,…to an earnest repentance; and to finally receive, God’s-Free-Gift-of-Salvation!... Yes,…(“BEFORE,…IT’S,…TOO-LATE”)!... Amen.

We have been warned, that there would be curses,…for anyone; attempting to change, to add and/or to take-away,…even: one iota, of these Holy-Scriptures!... Yet, this is what mankind,…their traditions-of-men; and their pagan-rituals-of-old, have exactly,…done!...

To say, that the Bible is the infallible Word-of-God!... This, in itself,…is to be; most gullible. Let’s remember that, it was compiled, edited and published,…by men-of-much-prestige; (meaning, Roman-Emperors like, “Constantine”; and his successors)... Many are those, who simply repeat what they hear of others,…commonly called, cliché; yes, common phrases,…passed-down: from generation-to-generation!…

The Word is indeed, infallible. But, mankind’s own delving into it,…in his attempts; to transcribe and/or translate original manuscripts, has twisted, and has slightly changed original manuscripts,…just enough; here and there, in specific places,…to create: complete,…(“doctrines-of-devils”)!…

We’ve been forewarned, folks. Many are looking, for the Devil’s work,…to only be revealed; outside on our, city streets. All the contrary,…is; most true. This Dark-One, he’s right-inside,…all; the very places of worship. Don’t ever forget, that Satan,…was once; even an,…” Angel-of-Light!”...

Deception, is his greatest,…weaponry. And his strongest presence, is inside man-made Temple buildings, Synagogues, Mosques, Churches and Chapels…where humanity; is trying to earnestly learn, the truth about,…our living-God!...

Finally, gullible you remain; if you’re not aware that, your knowing of these,…real-truths; makes you, Satan’s,…number one: target!... You shall lose much, yet,…we are to count-it-all; as gain, in the end. All for Christ’s-Sake, and for His Father’s-Good-Name!... Praise-God!... To Him be all the Glory, today!... As we continue to worship, His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For, it is the Son,…who has; commissioned and appointed, this “Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”,…to accompany us: until His return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
103824_th.gif
103824_th.gif (5.73 KiB) Viewed 189 times