Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Folks, often times, we are purposely inflicted; Job was purposely inflicted by various afflictions; all permitted by Almighty-God!... For some, their trials and tests, are much harsher than for others. Why?... Only God, really knows!... But, in the end,...friends; know this truth. It's all for the better-good, of all.

We are humbled, when there remains a constant thorn, in our side; be it diseases, family issues, marital problems, etc.,etc... And it is in this humility, that we seek God's help,...and Face; the most!... Just remember, all-the-while and in the midst of our personal storms,...we are never forgotten; nor forsaken!...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6120

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 540 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6135

Attachments
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (18.45 KiB) Viewed 537 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:44 pm

“I’M-HERE,…TO,…TELL-YOU!”…

Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…who-of-us; at one time or another, haven’t driven ourselves,…hard?... Yet, in the midst of our busy schedules,…few, have been those; who have taken any real time, for prayer and study of our Bible!...

How can you believe, that God is calling you,…when, you don’t even; have the time-of-day, for the very things,…of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). Yes, our,…(“calling”); is nothing more, nor less,…than: Obedience, to the very,…will-of-God!...

It’s what our Jesus, (The Son); demonstrated in unmatched and exemplary ways. Folks, our Creator presses this calling,…home; even to the very core, of who we are and of our,…inner-spirit. And, He does so,…by; whatever means, necessary!...

That’s,…right!... He’s the One, doing all the choosing,…often-times; unseen and behind, closed-curtains. Many of you, aren’t interested in serving your,…Maker; simply because, it entails too much,…responsibility. I shall pray, to the Son-of-God,…for you; “That He, exchange your present complacency,…with an ever-increasing-desire: to go forth!”... Amen.

Yes, we are to step,…in-and-outside; of our Holy-Scriptures!...

We are those, worthy of God’s-Love,…because; knowing of and about, His Son’s own sacrifices,…in our behalf, (meaning, the whole-of-humanity); we too, have become most,…worthy. Why?...

Answer: Because, we freely volunteer to pick-up,…our heavy-cross; and to follow Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, we answer the Son’s call,…of; (“FOLLOW,…ME”)!...

(“I’M-HERE,…TO,…TELL-YOU”),…that, the requirements of our spiritual-level; are indeed,…severe. Friends, there is much loss,…involved; in the process of gaining, ultimately,…for, the better-good: of all. And, it starts with you and me,…or, it doesn’t; start-at-all…

As disciples of God’s-Son, we are given abundant opportunities,…to place; His Father’s-Principles and Promises, to any test. Doors begin opening, when we look to the Son,…regarding; our future. Yes, this is when,…prayers; begin to be answered!...

The Bible is defiled, by the Devil’s-Work!... Remember, always,…that; we are Christ’s!... And, Jesus is of,…His Father-in-Heaven!...(read, 1st Corinthians 3:23). Match this Truth, with (John 1:1)… And, you’ll see,…where; the Word, (meaning, Jesus): was also,…(“GOD’S”)!... Amen.

This is yet, another example of countless others,…which I have brought you, in the past; where I denote, grammatical-errors, (man-made); of which, whole societies,…thereafter; have jumped-to-conclude, erroneously,…that: Jesus is God, Himself!...

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees. You,…hypocrites!”…

No, folks!... Jesus, (or the Word); was,…”With”,…God!... And, the Word,…was,…(“GOD’S”)!... Amen.

Read both verses, carefully and compare. The Disciples were never, “out-of-sync”; with the original gospel-message. It has been, the scribes-of-old,…influenced, by their ruling-kings; who have perverse, God’s-Word!... All done, in the name of their hidden-agendas,…establishing; a World Religion and Order!...(it’s called, Catholicism and it includes; its many “knock-off”, versions: whom also teach, the false,…Trinity-Doctrine)!...

Yes, friends,…the Devil; remains in all the details!... A plural version, of the word,…God; is what’s truly missing, at the very end of,…(John 1:1). Just as it is, properly placed otherwise,…as we read; (1st Corinthians 3:23)…

Dear-reader and friends, you are Christ’s and Christ is,…(“GOD’S”)!... May we all, be One-in-clarity, One-in-Truth, One-in-Spiritual-Vision,…just as; Father and Son, are One-in-Love, One-in-Unity and One-in-Cause!... Yes, folks,…we are all; separate-but-equal, entities!...

Each one of us, uniquely-proper,…yet, all; One-in-Mindset and One-in-Mission!... We all desire most, that mankind finally come,…to an earnest repentance; and to finally receive, God’s-Free-Gift-of-Salvation!... Yes,…(“BEFORE,…IT’S,…TOO-LATE”)!... Amen.

We have been warned, that there would be curses,…for anyone; attempting to change, to add and/or to take-away,…even: one iota, of these Holy-Scriptures!... Yet, this is what mankind,…their traditions-of-men; and their pagan-rituals-of-old, have exactly,…done!...

To say, that the Bible is the infallible Word-of-God!... This, in itself,…is to be; most gullible. Let’s remember that, it was compiled, edited and published,…by men-of-much-prestige; (meaning, Roman-Emperors like, “Constantine”; and his successors)... Many are those, who simply repeat what they hear of others,…commonly called, cliché; yes, common phrases,…passed-down: from generation-to-generation!…

The Word is indeed, infallible. But, mankind’s own delving into it,…in his attempts; to transcribe and/or translate original manuscripts, has twisted, and has slightly changed original manuscripts,…just enough; here and there, in specific places,…to create: complete,…(“doctrines-of-devils”)!…

We’ve been forewarned, folks. Many are looking, for the Devil’s work,…to only be revealed; outside on our, city streets. All the contrary,…is; most true. This Dark-One, he’s right-inside,…all; the very places of worship. Don’t ever forget, that Satan,…was once; even an,…” Angel-of-Light!”...

Deception, is his greatest,…weaponry. And his strongest presence, is inside man-made Temple buildings, Synagogues, Mosques, Churches and Chapels…where humanity; is trying to earnestly learn, the truth about,…our living-God!...

Finally, gullible you remain; if you’re not aware that, your knowing of these,…real-truths; makes you, Satan’s,…number one: target!... You shall lose much, yet,…we are to count-it-all; as gain, in the end. All for Christ’s-Sake, and for His Father’s-Good-Name!... Praise-God!... To Him be all the Glory, today!... As we continue to worship, His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

For, it is the Son,…who has; commissioned and appointed, this “Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”,…to accompany us: until His return!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
101782_th.gif
101782_th.gif (7.91 KiB) Viewed 535 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:58 pm

“SO-MANY,…KNOW,…SO-LITTLE!”…

May the Son-of-God, teach us,…all; what it truly means, to live in terms,…of the end. Just like, our apostle Paul,…once said; “Neither count I, my life dear,…unto myself; that I might, finish my course,…with Joy!”… Amen.

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); makes His Son’s stewards, (that’s you and me, folks): true “Flames-of-Fire!”…

Come, pray with me…“May we all, be saturated with the very,…(Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation); making us, ignitable as our apostle Paul,…was. Never really, transient nor short-lived,…shall be; this Flame-of-Ours!”… Amen.

Our zeal, (dear-reader and friends); comes from the thought, that soon we shall occupy,…the very quarters: found in our Father’s-Mansion!... Yes, this consumes us,…totally.

“Make us, Thy fuel,…dear Father-in-Heaven!”… Amen.

I, who write these words,…today; am no, recluse. I pray, that…”Our Lord, Jesus,…recognize me, (a common-man); to be of surprising character and spiritual-stature. Well able, to share much laughter,…in His Father’s-Kingdom!... And, that,…when, ends finally meet; You, Sweet-Jesus,…would profess my name, (of Israel Falcon): publicly to all, who have entered,…Heaven’s-Gate!”… Amen.

Yes, friends,…I belong; to the Family of our living-God!... Why?... Because, I am marked,…as a true-believer; my Faith, stands with His Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

It’s in Jesus’ own wording, and (Not) in those of,…others; that I stand, equally sure of my Redemption!... For, He guides me,…in the direction; of total, “Subjection”,…unto His own God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

Being publicly open, about the false-hood,…behind the teachings, of the,…”Trinitarians”; has set me, Free!... Yes, I have become most specific,…as the Spirit, leads!... Great, are my challenges,…and often; I too, feel most alone. Although, in the inner-most part of my heart and mind,…I know; that alone, I am,…(Not)!...

(“SO-MANY,…KNOW,…SO-LITTLE”),…of our Bible’s real message. I dare not, stay quiet,…with these, hidden-truths; well- intended and well-filled churches, throughout our entire globe,…need much, stirring. These I speak of, possess their Holy-Scriptures,…and the prophets-of-old, they know; along with Moses and a whole lot,…more!...

But, their condemnation is written on their bank-books,…and in the dust; on their Bible covers. Sterile, are many of their days. Producing, no good-fruit,…in the end. There’s very little interest, no one wants to muddy,…the waters; and as a result, very few young people,…are ever reached: because of their, wallowing-ways!...

Are you, beginning to see clearly?... I pray, that,…”These words, convict each and every reader,…out, there!”… Amen.

This problem, of meeting the various cultures,…with unpopular-truths; is a most difficult challenge. Though, not completely un-do-able,…for those; who truly, believe. We shall, overcome. Despite the fact, that most, (if not, all); societies are in no mood, to be re-conditioned!...

The fixed-ness of the human-mind, is the,…”Wall-of-Jericho”; to any gospel preaching. Almighty-God, must shake you down,…and often; even cause you, much brokenness,…before, we begin: to finally realize, our greater-purpose!...

I, just like His Son,…am here-for-you; dear-reader and friends!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
118894_th.gif
118894_th.gif (7.88 KiB) Viewed 532 times
103019_th.gif
103019_th.gif (6.48 KiB) Viewed 532 times
111522_th.gif
111522_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 532 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:21 pm

“BURSTING-BUBBLES,…WIDE-OPEN!”…

Please read, (1st Corinthians 3:23)… “And you are Christ’s and Christ is,…(“GOD’S”)!”…

Who, does Jesus,…belong to?... Answer: “Christ,…Is,…God’s!”…

Compare this statement, made by our Apostle Paul,…to the statement; shown in, (John 1:1)…

“In the beginning, was the Word, (meaning, Jesus_), and the Word was,…(“With”), God; and the Word, was God!”…

Here’s where the Devil’s own work, lies cunningly,…between the lines; but today, it’s being revealed,…by the Grace-of-God!... Folks, Jesus’ own disciples,…were never; (“out-of-sync”), with the original-gospel-message.

The scribes-of-old, are guilty most,…of erroneously; transcribing and/or translating, the gospel-message.

(Even with today’s Powerball-Winner, being announced as of,…(08/24/2017)… An Internet article admits, that,…the representatives responsible for determining, which locations actually sold the winning tickets; had made an, “error”,…in declaring a certain city; within the state of Massachusetts, as being the gas-station, which ultimately sold,…the jackpot-ticket. And, what was there explanation for having made, this supposed mistake?... Lottery Executive Director, Michael Sweeney said,…”Officials were, manually-recording the names of the retailers, that sold the winning ticket and,…“TRANSCRIBED-IT-INCORRECTLY”)!…

Apologies for the error, were publicly announced,…and hence; we move-on, to another brand-new-day!...

My point-in-case, folks. We are still, today,…making the same; “type-of-errors”: even from days-of-old. God is Good, and has offered me today,…a fresh example; to drive this point. That’s right, be it all done,…intentionally and/or unintentionally; these scribes, dropped-the-ball,…when compiling, editing and then publishing: our known Bible!...

With God’s-Grace, I shall continue to produce,…other endless examples. If we add, an apostrophe (s),…at the end of (John 1:1); we then can conclude that, Jesus is indeed,…of God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). But, take-away this apostrophe (s),…and the same verse; now claims Jesus, to be God,…Himself!...

Yes, friends,…the Devil is, indeed in all the details!... Let’s remember that, Jesus condemned most,…the religious-order of His day. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees. You hypocrites!”…

Mankind, causes our Bible to been seen,…as being, fallible; to a trained eye. God’s-Word, as originally delivered,…was indeed; infallible. The Devil, has influenced the delving into Scripture,…with many dirty-deeds; yes, such are Satan’s own,…subtle-ways!...

Getting back, to this all too important,…viewpoint and perspective; when we take the necessary time and effort, to read and study well for ourselves,…the entire subject-matter of, (1st Corinthians, chapter 3); we will find, that divisions and confusion had already existed,…among the various Christian ranks: even among, the first-century believers!...

Yes, within the first-century of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection,…His many membered body; was already beginning to divide itself, rather-than remain,…united. It’s one, of the Evil-One’s,…best weaponry; “Divide,…and,…Conquer!”…

The topic and/or subject-matter of this chapter (3), in this first letter to the Corinthians,…deals with various churches; they had begun to follow, men’s-leading and not,…Jesus’-original-teachings. Our Apostle Paul, sets them all,…straight; assuring them that, we (this includes you and me, folks); are all, servants,…through whom, others; may come to also believe, as our Jesus assigns this task,…to each: whom He, sees fit!...(see, verse 5).

So, neither he,…who plants, (the Word); nor he, who waters,…is anything; but, only God, (His Father-in-Heaven), is who gives-the-growth!...(see, verses 6-7).

Did not, our Jesus,…plant the Word; of His Father’s-Kingdom?... Of course, He did!... Jesus, too,…received His wages; according to His laboring!...(see, verse 8).

“For, we are all, (including, Jesus); God’s fellow workers. You are God’s, (there’s that apostrophe (s),…field. God’s building!”…(see, verse 9).

“Each one’s work, will become manifest,…on that; Judgement-Day!”...

Dear-reader and friends, I pray that,…”Your own laboring, is well-able to withstand,…God’s own purifying, Fire!... Only those, who survive this purging-of-sorts,…will be rewarded!”…(see, verses 13-14).

And, finally,…just remember, that; we all belong to Christ, as Jesus Himself,…belongs, also: to His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

P.S. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... Newsflash, to all of you,…folks!... And to you, my very own brethren-in-Faith,…especially those, who teach; the Trinity-Doctrine!... You, all,…stand today; corrected, once again. It is always, in Love that we can indeed,…differ and/or disagree; I know that, I’m,…(“BURSTING-BUBBLES,…WIDE-OPEN”)!...

Yes, it’s time, we all woke,…from our; “Spiritual-Stupor!”… No more, standing in a complete state-of-derision,…for believing; ritualistic-lies and traditions-of-men. These fabricated-fables, shall not continue to tower-over,…God’s written Truths!...

Father and Son, each are uniquely-proper,…(as you and I, are); yet, we are all,…One-in-Love, One-in-Faith, One-in-Unity,…or: we are (Not)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20841969_1137425516389734_5131766885616235579_n.jpg
20841969_1137425516389734_5131766885616235579_n.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 528 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:02 pm

“READ-THIS,…AND,…KNOW!”…

Let’s take the time, to study well,…together; this Great Book-of-Exodus, shall we?... Turn with me, to Chapter 33… And let’s read this chapter, in its entirety.

Notice in verse, (2); how God will often appoint and send, One of His Angels,…to clear the Way; yes, to fight-our-fights and to secure our own,…future. Why is this?... Because His Holiness, impedes us humans,…to otherwise; physically see and/or be present, (de-facto): alongside our Creator!... Yes, our fallen-state-of-affairs,…inhibits; direct contact, with our Creator!... He is, Holy, Holy, Holy,…and we; are not!... Amen.

But, in verse (3); God is not going to accompany, His chosen people, (the Nation of Israel); into that Promised-Land!... Why?... Because, they have sinned against God, (read, chapter 32; if you’re so, inclined)… The people of Israel, had built a Golden-Calf for themselves,…and began worshiping it; as their god, who had led them,…out of the land-of-Egypt!...

Moses, had tarried from coming-down,…the mountain; and the people, pressured Moses’ brother,…Aaron; to make them, a god,…to worship. Mankind, remains pretty much the same,…even today; most of us, must see something tangible,…an object of some sort; before we will humble ourselves, to believe!...

In verse, (3); of chapter 33,…God states, that; because His chosen people, have become a “Stiff-Necked-People”,…He could no longer, accompany them. Here we see God, severing His presence,…because of mankind’s own; disobedience and straying away, to practice pagan-rites!...

God warns that, He’s well able to consume us,…in His Wrathful-Anger!...(see, verse 5). Notice well, dear-reader and friends,…that; Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name), always shows His presence,…as something symbolic: of Himself!...

This often involves, pillars-of-Fire and/or of clouds…(read, verse 9).

Moving-on to verse, (11); God spoke to Moses, face-to-face, (but, this is not to be interpreted, in a literal-fashion). I’ll tell you, why,…soon. It is God’s own presence, that goes with Moses…(see, verse 14). Not, God,…(de-facto)!...

In verse, (18); Moses said, “Please show me, Your Glory!”… Stay with me, on this fact,…don’t lose the point-in-case. In verse (19), God responds,…by saying to Moses: “I will make all My Goodness, pass before you; and you, (Moses) will proclaim my Name, (which by the way, folks; “Lord”, is not a name: it’s a title. God’s Name is Jehovah and/or Yahweh, if you prefer).

Continuing in verse, (19); and I, (God, still speaking here),…will be Gracious and will show My Mercy: on whom, I so please!...

Now, the juicy truth,…the world, has forgotten; in verse, (20) of chapter 33 of the Great Book-of-Exodus,…God, says: “You, (Moses) cannot see My Face. For man shall, (Not) see My Face,…and live!”…

What God shows Moses, is His Glory!... His, (“persona”),…His character and personality. Which is, God’s-Goodness, His Graciousness and His Mercy. These three characteristics, represents God’s virtues,…and/or ultimate, Glory!... Amen.

Write this down, in your hearts and minds. And, remember it,…forever; in verse, (22),…God’s-Glory: is what passes by Moses. But, God places His Mighty-Hand,…covering Moses; who has been placed, in a cleft of a rock.

In essence, Moses is shielded from God’s overall radiance,…sheltered; in a rock-cave. As God, commences to cover the cave,…with His Hand; until He has passed by, Moses!... And, finally,…this chapter ends; by God, saying,…in verse, (23); “you, (Moses) shall see, only my back,…after; I pass by you. It is my back, but never my Face,…you shall see!”… Amen.

So, using our God-given-reasoning,…we must reduce, that; Jesus, is (Not),…God: Himself!...

Jesus, has always been,…our Advocate; our Intercessor and Mediator, between us and our Maker!...

Friends, we did (Not) hand,…our Creator; on that horrendous, Roman-Cross!... His Son, was sent by His Father,…to be that; “Sacrificial-Lamb!”… We annul and make completely void, God’s own set-forth-terms,…for our Salvation; if we continue to merge, both Father and Son,…as being: two in the same person!...

That’s right. We deny, the value behind personal-sacrifice,…to-in-turn; gain a better-good, for all. God, needs no disguises. Finally, remember that,…only His Father-in-Heaven; knows of the specific Day and Hour, of His Son’s return…

Were this, (not) true,…then; Jesus, lied to us. There was never, any guile (or lies); found to be uttered, from Jesus’ mouth. On and on, are the endless facts,…regarding; the uniqueness of both, Father and Son!... I pray, that,…”You allow the spirit of wisdom and of revelation, to enter into your minds and hearts; and finally receive, all-truths!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
318484_th.gif
318484_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 525 times
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 525 times
312835_th.gif
312835_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:04 pm

“ALL-THINGS,…ARE,…GOD’S!”…

Friends, throughout all of our personality,…we are God’s!... Christ-Jesus and the Angels, also belong to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). If all-things, then,…are truly, ours; as our Apostle Paul, would have us believe,…then, yes: we are God’s!...

“Christ,…is,…God’s!”... All things, are indeed of our living-God!...(please read, 1st Corinthians 3:23).

Why?... Because, we are branches of the same,…”Tree-of-Life!”… Because, the Father is in the Son,…just as, the Son; is in us, all. Yes, this truth,…is for; whom-so-ever-believes!... And, never forget that,…our living-God; does all the pruning.

Yes, folks,…we are all; somehow and in both small and large ways, interconnected and inter-related. We, were made in God’s own image. Yet, this does (Not),…make us, all; out-to-be, God,…Himself!...

No, sir!... Any more than, Jesus is God,…Himself!... Notice well, how in our everyday vocabulary,…we freely use; the phrase of, (God’s-Word)!... Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…otherwise known, as; The Word-of-God!... Yet, it is (Not) Jesus’ own Word,…that ultimately culminates: “all-things!”…

No, sir!...It is rather, “God’s-Word”; which even Jesus, teaches us, He impresses us and shares with us,…His Father’s own Commands!... And, we are those,…who, do indeed; follow. Here, we have,…(”all-things”); which our Apostle Paul, assures,…are ours!...

Yes, folks!... God is in everything, as everything,…is truly; God’s!...

So, if we’re convinced of this,…why, do we then confuse; what the disciple John,…is saying, in (John 1:1)?...

I personally believe, that,…at the end of that complete verse; the word,…(“GOD’S”), should also apply. Just like it does, when we read it,…in; (1st Corinthians 3:23). Let’s remember, however much we desire to reverence our Bible,…it was compiled, edited and published; by The Roman-Catholic-Empire!...

Yes, the very descendants,…who, had much to do; regarding the crucifixion of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Let us never be, so gullible as to believe that,…the Roman-Emperor, (“Constantine”); did not delve, his own dirty-hands into what,…later became: a Universal-Doctrine!... Yes, still today,…going strong; is the Catholic, (or Universal-Church),…standing: on its,…“Trinity-Teachings!”…

Getting back, to my point-in-case. If we were to insert the missing, apostrophe (s),…that’s missing at the end, of (John 1:1); then it would certainly, coincide with Paul’s own assertion,…that: (“Christ,…is,…God’s”)!... Amen.

Before the first century, of Jesus’ own Death and Resurrection,…had passed; Paul was already addressing, the existing divisions between the Christian-Ranks!... Much the same, remains true,…even today. Approximately 300 years later, here comes the Roman-Emperor,…(”Constantine”); who embraces the concept of Christ’s-Teachings, as well,…adding Him: to his already existing, entourage of lesser-mythical-gods!...

Hence, the beginning of something,…newer and bigger; and much stronger, than ever before. Yes, the Romans practiced an all tolerant,…belief; much like our, “Inter-Faith”,…groups: of today. As long as, tribute was also given to their own Roman gods,…the Romans and all other cultures, whom they conquered; co-existed harmoniously. It’s what permitted them, to exist for over 700 years,…as; a Great-Empire!...

They couldn’t beat the Jews, at their own Faith,…so, they decided; to join them. But, it was all done,…on their own, terms; “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees. You hypocrites!”…

These, all were influenced throughout the ages,…to slightly tweek; yes, to twist and perverse,…original truths!...

And, so,…Satan’s own subtle-ways; continue to be, ever-present. Do you have, eyes-to-see and ears-to-hear?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

This Dark-One, in many cases,…by adding and/or taking-away; a comma, a period here and there,…an apostrophe (s); all of it, can ultimately change, an original message,…to mean: something completely different!...

Another fine example of this, truth,…being revealed, within our Holy-Scriptures; regarding its grammatical-errors, you’ll find when reading carefully,…(John 1:18).

In my opinion, a period is necessary,…right-after the second word of, (God). The second sentence, in that same verse (18); would then read, correctly,…”Who, (meaning, Jesus our Word), is at the Father’s side, He,…(meaning, again, Jesus), has made Him, (referring to God, His Father-in-Heaven),…known!”…(and I dare add, made known only to us, who truly have developed spiritual-eyes to see)…Amen.

Yes, friends,…the very scribes-of-old; and their delving into Scripture, to feed their religious agendas. These very same, today I reveal openly,…in God’s-Light!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
125431_th.gif
125431_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 520 times
112338_th.gif
112338_th.gif (5.89 KiB) Viewed 520 times
101634_th.gif
101634_th.gif (5.25 KiB) Viewed 520 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm

“CAN-YOU,…HONOR,…THIS?”…

Friends, today I pray that,…”We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), might remain truly Faithful,…to our serious-calling. And that, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); will continue using us, daily,…to bring, these others, (meaning, the unbeliever and the undecided): to Himself and His Glory!”… Amen.

Let us never, forget,…that; alongside the Son-of-God, we are those,…who are always coming through; with the impossible, when the chips are down,…and: when push-comes-to-shove!...

Yes, I for one,…am at my best; on this public-platform, we call the Internet. Mine, is a simple,…black-and-white approach; bringing my reading audience, all that will enable us,…to grow: spiritually-rich. I have no formal training, what-so-ever. Yet, I know that,…together; we are daily, winning-souls over to our,…Saviour!...

Yes, we are those,…ushering-in; in these last-days, all whom-so-ever-wills,…into: our Lord’s-Saving-Sheepfold!... I have no doubts, that my Lord entertains,…the idea of proposing others; for this same, position. I only question, if they’re sharing,…real-truths?...

By no means, am I a foregone and unanimously,…accepted, conclusion; I only pray, that you (dear-reader and friends),…ultimately; conclude-with-Christ!... Our living-God, (through the accomplished merits of His Son); ordains men and women, alike,…of His own, choosing: and He, moves us to the accomplishment,…of His Eternal-Purposes!...

His Plans, today,…have become; my plans, also. And, so,…I’ve learned; not only to embrace, but,…also; to collectively work with Christ, with high-hopes of falling-into-favor,…with: our Maker!... Yes, just like Father-and-Son,…work together; for the better-good of mankind!...

Since, taking on this job,…(more than 17 years ago); many things, have happened. I spend my free-time, studying the Word!... Each night and early, every morning,…Jesus, seems to; get hold of my heart and mind, just a little more.

The night, before last,…I was reading; the Great-Book-of-Nehemiah!... I finished the Book. Here, was a man who,….left everything, (as far as, position, was concerned); to go do a job, nobody else could handle. And, because he went,…the whole remnant; back in Jerusalem, got right with their,…God!...

Yes, friends,…obstacles and hindrances; tend to often, fall-away,…as, a great-work: is being done!... (remember that, your Faith, without any good-works; is Dead). Yes, folks!... Let no one or nothing, (beyond God and His Son); have any bearing, upon what you have,…decided, to do.

I pray, that,…”You, too,…come to have; this one desire, now. Yes, to live a life of reckless-abandonment, (I dare say); for Jesus-of-Nazareth, putting all of your energy and strength,…into it!”… Amen.

May you, (dear-reader); be taken someplace, where the Name-of-Jesus,…is unknown. We are those, who are taking Christ,…at His Word; and are trusting fully, His God and Father-in-Heaven,…to prove: His written Word!...

If we’ve already put our trust, in His Son,…for our personal Salvation; why not do more, as far as,…our every-day-lives: are concerned?... Folks, if there’s nothing to this,…business of eternal-life; we might as well, lose everything in one crack. And, throw the baby-out,…along with; the bath-water!...

Yes, we might as well,…throw-out, our present lives; away with our life,…here-after. But, if there is something,…to-it-all; then everything else, was never done,…in vain: and never-for-naught. Yes, everything else that Jesus,…ever taught; must hold true, likewise!...

Pray for me, my brothers and sisters. As I shall, for you and yours. “May the Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation, overshadow your entire household,…today; shining-forth our Father’s-Truths!”... Amen.

Jesus, came to,…”bear-witness”; of His Father’s-Kingdom!... Folks, He is (Not),…God; Himself!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. “The Father is Greater than I”…(Jesus, speaking)…please see, (John 14:28). And, also read,…(John 14:31). “I do, as the Father has commanded Me, (Jesus, speaking). So that, the world may know that,…I Love the Father!”… Amen.

Friends, if Jesus were to be God,…Himself; this would reveal Him, as being most conceited. All the contrary, is most true. As, we are taught to lead,…a self-less-life!... Let’s never forget, that Jesus was known to possess,…no guile, (or lies); He and His Father, cannot lie and still be considered,…to be, Holy!...

When push, comes to shove,…(read, Exodus 33:20)… Jesus, came to fulfill, all that was ever written of Him,…in the Old-Testament!... He honors the fact, that “No man can see His Father’s-Face, and yet,…live!”… Can you?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Attachments
330194_th.gif
330194_th.gif (6.27 KiB) Viewed 517 times
329920_th.gif
329920_th.gif (56 KiB) Viewed 517 times
314122_th.gif
314122_th.gif (7.82 KiB) Viewed 517 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:00 pm

“ALWAYS-ASK,…WHO’S-DOING,…THE-TALKING?”…

Father-in-Heaven,…”Dear-Jehovah, we thank You,…for; the loving brethren of our Faith, who have prayed for us, (The Followers of Your Son, Jesus); throughout our entire lives. Their prayers, truly are a gift to,…us. May I personally, be effective and powerful,…in; bringing my reader’s-requests, to You. Give me, the necessary sensitivity,…to; their individual concerns!”… Amen.

Big-Brother,…”Sweet-Jesus!... Help me, to be consistent in my prayer-life,…not only; for my own spiritual-growth, but also,…so that; my reading-audience, can truly trust Your Father-in-Heaven,…with: their individual requests. Lord, I want to be their prayer-partner. Thank You, that we can still be,…used by You; until Your appointed day, of return. May we all, (The Faithful-Believers); stay young and vibrant, in spirit and bear,…much good-fruit: for Your Father’-Kingdom, at hand!”… Amen.

Folks, a lie,…can travel; half-way around this world, while truth is still,…lacing-up; her boots. Yet, our day of reckoning,…draws near; all of mankind, will know the real-truth,…and: it will set millions, free!...

Believing lies about ourselves, about our Creator,…or even; about how this present-age, operates,…causes great-pain: fear and distress. Jesus (The Son-of-God), came to set us Free,…from; the prison of sin. He also came, to set us Free,…from the lies; that control our lives, steal our joy and render us,…less effective: for Him!...

Please folks, don’t take your own thoughts,…as absolute truth. Jesus, is (Not),…God; Himself!... He is the Son!... “Doctrines-of-Devils”, teach all those called novice,…yes; the gullible and ignorant saints, all have fallen for centuries on end,…to: the many “False-Christ’s”, we’ve been warned about!... Well intended, servants of God; loving Jesus wholeheartedly (as I myself, do): completely deceived, by our biggest Adversary,…Lucifer!...

It’s Satan’s best work, yet!... Inside mainstream churches, despite their denomination,…all teach; a “Triune-God!”… Friends, Jesus is exalted, recompensed, invoked,…bestowed; empowered, crowned and rewarded,…all: for obeying, His Father’s will. (Not) for claiming to be God!...

All the contrary, is most true. When Jesus speaks, He does so,…in complete “Subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111521_th.gif
111521_th.gif (70.38 KiB) Viewed 508 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:02 pm

(“PLEASE-READ,…THE-BOOK-OF-JOHN”)…CHAPT. 14

There can be no argument, that the wicked are surely,…upon and all around, us; just remember that, those who claim to be “Trinitarians”,…although these are, our brethren in Faith; are often-times the very ones, with whom we combat against,…the most!...

It shouldn’t have to be like this, but it’s how Satan works,…His best wiles.

For those of you who claim that, in the Book of John (Chapter 1:1); is where the proof of your pudding, lies,…I differ with you; and only ask that you continue onward, to read (John 14: 1-31),…in its entirety. Notice well, in (verse 10),…how Jesus states; that He being the Word, speaks nothing of His own Authority!... It is His Father-in-Heaven, who indwells with Jesus (spiritually and not physically speaking, folks); who dictates all that His Son should say, and do!...

This is why, I insist that in the transcribing from one language to another,…the scribes of old; have purposely or not, created a religion of itself,…out of: the one grammatically incorrect sentence, illustrated in (John 1:1). Folks, the Word-of-God may indeed be infallible,…but; mankind’s uncontrollable desire to delve his hands, into everything we touch,…is (Not)!... Here lies, the Devils’ best work,…yet!...

All that Jesus speaks, He Himself insists always,…that; they are His Father’s words. He is our Father’s sounding-board, (if you will)… In (verse 20), Jesus says,…that; in the Day of His return, (which by the way, only His Father knows the day and the hour of this event; not even the Son, has been privileged to know this detail, again proving that they remain as two separate Divine-Entities), we too shall be as One,…in Him; and in His Father!...

Folks, this is figurative language and (Not) to be taken,…literally. Until that Day of Jesus’ return, it is the Father who is in Jesus,…and it is the Son; who is also, in His Father!... They are One, in Spirit and in Love!... Yes, One in cause, One in vision, One in wanting all of humanity to come to repentance,…and receive; this Free-Gift of Salvation!...

In (verse 23), Jesus speaks of His Father and Himself,…as (“We”); clearly this demonstrates to me, that they remain still to this day,…two separate: Divine-Entities!... Each, holding their own level of Glory and Honor!... The Son, occupying the right-hand position of His Father!... Not, seated on His Father’s-Throne!... Friends, there is only One,…”Most-High-God!”… Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Glorious-Name!...

And, finally,…a very Powerful statement; made by the Son-of-God, Himself,…is shown: in (verse 28) of Chapter 14 in the Great Book of John!... Here, our Jesus-of-Nazareth clearly professes that,…”His Father is Greater than He!”... As for me and my household, we choose to believe The Son-of-God!... Today, I take Him,...at His Word!...

Please, don’t deprive yourself from reading this all too crucial chapter within our Holy-Scriptures!... Read it prayerfully, diligently, and in earnest,…and you too; shall receive the Spirit-of-Truth, where thereafter the Light of our Lord (Jesus),…shall dispel: any existing confusion, which may exist within your soul…Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111522_th.gif
111522_th.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 506 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 506 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 pm

“AWAKEN,…FROM-THIS,…SPIRITUAL-STUPOR!”…

Why do you, (dear-reader and friends), suppose that our Jesus-of-Nazareth,…was called; “Son-of-David?”… Listen, I realize that many of you,…are of the personal opinion; that my viewpoints are simply, rebellious and purposely,…defiant. To those who think this way, I respect although I don’t concur,…with your thoughts!...

Thank Almighty-God, that as of this day,…we still have the freedom; to express our thoughts, however against the grain and/or current flow of popular beliefs,…they may be. Many, believe that Jesus in His day,…was that promised, Messiah; yes, the people knew that King David was promised,…a Saviour; One that would preside, from David’s-Throne,…over his people: forever!...(see, Matthew 15:22).

Yes, folks,….Jesus; is our appointed and commissioned King-of-kings, who shall (yet, future); sit on David’s-Throne, and (Not) on God’s own,…Throne!... An appointment, has been ordained for Jesus,…from; His God and Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)!... It shall all happen, right down here,…Jesus, ruling over His Father’s Remnant people; (“Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,…on Earth; as it is, in Heaven!”)… Yes, we with Jesus,…dwelling on the New-Earth; as promised!...

I want you, (dear-reader), to read well, the following,…(see, Matthew 16:15,16,17)… Then, answer the question, yourselves. Who do you say, that Jesus,…is?... Is He, the Son-of-God?... You bet, He is!... Blessed are you, because flesh and blood, (meaning the very preachers, of our day); has (Not) revealed this to you!... (Millions are being taught, erroneously,…that; Jesus is God, Himself)!...

Folks, the world remains completely duped,…into believing; “false-doctrines-of-devils!”... These very same, embrace endlessly and wholeheartedly,…the lies; that Jesus, is God,…Himself!... It’s Satan’s best work, to date. He’s managed to infiltrate himself, by influencing the scribes-of-old,…just enough; to slightly tweak, here and there,…the Word; and in the act of transcribing and/or translating, these well hidden and planned out agendas,…mandated by the kings-of-old; they have fulfilled the greedy motives, of generations past!...

Friends, it is our Heavenly-Father,…who ultimately reveals; this all too important truth, regarding His Son’s role,…to us: (The Faithful-Believers). Many of our own Church leaders, have become a hindrance…(see, Matthew 16:23). These, “pie-in-the-sky”,…theories; involving an, “escapism- concept”, is complete hog-wash and a true,…hoax!... God needs us down here, as His ultimate witnesses,…to authenticate His Power!... We meet Jesus, in the clouds,…upon His return; (interpreted as meaning, within the multitudes, of other believers); and we shall be caught-up, in the air with Him; (meaning, caught-up in the “Spirit”, of this wonderful event, yet future)… You shall find it, most useful referring to the “Strong’s-Concordance”; when researching these other, meanings.

For generations now, we’ve trusted all those behind their pulpits,…to lead us; into all truths. Yet, just the opposite has occurred. These ravenous-wolves in sheep’s-clothing, have led the masses astray,…with their traditions-of-men; yet, it is them,…who shall receive: the greater-condemnation!... Who of us, will finally begin setting our mind,…on the things of God?...

Why is it, we are so entertained with, “fabricated-fables”,…and folly?... Who, shall deny themselves,…enough, to then; pick-up this Heavy-Cross of ours, and there-after follow,…our certain
Saviour?...(see, verse, 24). Notice well, that in (verse, 27); Jesus is coming with His Angels, (they have been appointed and bestowed, unto Jesus; by His very God and Father-in-Heaven); and He’s coming in the, “Glory of His Father!”… (Not in Jesus’ own Glory, but that of His,…Father-in-Heaven)!... You see, folks,…without God, in our lives; even the Son, is as “nothing”. As well, we too,…are as, “nothing!”… Amen.

Notice, how everything Jesus does,…is all done; for His Father’s-Glory!... It should be most obvious to us, by now,…that; Jesus serves a Higher-Authority, than Himself!... Yes, meaning,…our Creator; the very “Giver-of-Life!”… Only when we learn, that “all-things”,…come from our living-God; then we can begin to understand, that our Maker gives and takes-away,…whatever He so chooses: and delegates unto others, as He so,…desires!...

He delights, in His Son,…because; of His unmatched Obedience, unto the Father’s own will. When we are asked to baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy-Spirit,…please realize; these are titles, and (Not) proper-names. The Father, is called Jehovah!... The Son, is called Jesus!... And the Holy-Spirit, well,…His name has been completely omitted; from our Scriptures, for some ungodly reason,…only to fulfill: “Satan’s-Deceptive-Deeds!”...

Only according to how each person, has done,…shall there be, repayment; chastisement for the wicked, and “abundant-rewards”,…for the obedient. Are we to ignore, the event that occurred on the Mount of Transfiguration?... Remember, when a bright-cloud overshadowed Jesus,…Moses and Elijah?... And a Voice, from this cloud said,…clearly; “This is my beloved Son, (referring to Jesus); with whom I (God, speaking here): am well pleased. Listen to Him!”…

God presents Himself, as pillars-of-fire,…and as clouds; why?... Because, no one in the flesh,…is worthy enough, to see God; and live to tell about it. Our fallen and putrid existence, defiles all that God stands for,…His Sanctity, will never be compromised; by our present state-of-affairs. So, He’s always worked thru prophets-of-old,…voicing His message, to humanity; just like His Son, was and still is,…God’s own: sounding-board!...

Faith in what, and in whom,…will our Jesus; ultimately find on earth, upon His return?... I pray, in closing,…that; “You, dear-friends,…awaken from your present state; of spiritual-stupor. Always question, examine and in earnest,…research; prayerfully seeking all-things, of God!”... Amen. In silent prayer, one-on-one,…He shall feed you; boundless shall be, your findings!...

Remember always, that just like in the, “Days-of-Noah”,…so shall, the coming of Jesus; also be. The wicked will be swept-away and taken. In the case of the two men, working in the fields,…the one taken; is the one doing wicked-deeds. The one left-behind, continues onward into eternity with Jesus,…in our New-World; the same holds true, for the two women,…found grinding; at the mill. The one taken, is swept-away by false-doctrines-of-devils!...

The one left-behind, is the one who had the spiritual-foresight,…to discern; truth from fiction!... She, will remain behind,…continuing onward; endlessly serving our Lord’s continual cause, that being,…of: serving our Father-in-Heaven!... Freely, Willingly,…and Collectively!... As One!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
100769_th.gif
100769_th.gif (6.96 KiB) Viewed 504 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:44 pm

“PROMISE-ME,…YOU’LL,…PRAY!”…

Folks, twenty (20) years ago, I was a senior-level,…Technical-Consultant; working for a well-known Global-Manufacturer, (Thoro-System-Products): today, I’m an untitled-nobody. Jesus, thank You,…for Your Intercession; in my behalf!...

Don’t let-up, as you make your own preparations,…to lose, much; in return, for gaining it all. Yes, we are those, who count-it-all,…gain: in the very end. All, for Christ’s own Sake!... And, for His Father’s-Glory!...

As our Apostle Paul, once wrote,…”I am debtor, both to the Greeks and to the Barbarians,…both, to the wise; and to the unwise. So, as much as in me,…exist; I am ready, to preach-the-gospel,…to you: that are at Rome, also. For, I am not ashamed of the message of Christ,…for, it is; the very Power-of-God!”…

Yes, folks,…it is, indeed; the Son’s message. And, it deals with,…His God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Friends, the fate of any criminal,…is to fulfill, the condemnation; by being punished. For some, this means serving a term-of-years. For others, it means imprisonment,…for life; and still for others, it means,…Death!...

God’s condemnation for all sinners, is Death!... “The wages of sin, is Death!”… One sentence and one punishment, for those who,…do (Not), believe!...

But, many say that,…He, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); is a God, of Love!... This is true. God, is not willing,…that you or I; experience the punishment, we justly deserve. Therefore, He offers us,…another avenue; only, if we freely choose,…to accept it!...

That’s-right folks!... At the price of His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); God, provides us with His pardon. I’m praying, definitely for two-things. First, that the Son-of-God,…give us, the very; “Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”,…which He: bestowed upon, our Apostle Paul.

Friends, in this relationship of ours, (in the business of letter-writing); it is crucial, that we daily practice,…the: one another’s, encouragement. May our influence, bring others closer in fellowship,…with our Saviour!...

Secondly, our spiritual-attraction for each other,…may it be, also; a true means, by which the unbeliever and the undecided,…is attracted: to Christ’s-Truths!...

Deep-down, I know that,…this is; how we all, feel,…as our friendship: continues to ripen, fast. Next time you pray, ask Jesus,…how; He wants you, to spend the rest of,…your life?... And, when that prayer is answered,…be willing; to spend it, right-there,…wherever He appoints you: and do so, most anxiously,…serving!...

You’ll know that, you truly Love Jesus,…when; you find yourself, giving it your all,…just to stay; in conversation, when someone else,…is speaking to you. I’m beginning to believe, everything the poets and song-writers,…have-to-say; about Love!...

Just take this moment, and tell Jesus,…that; you Love Him, with all of your heart. Ours, isn’t an easy life. Many, are those moments,…that, we,…too; find ourselves, subject to discouragement and even feeling,…a sense-of-uselessness!...

We, together ask-in-prayer,…that; “We might have aptness and accuracy, in all of our future,…studies; and God’s-Grace to carry us, over these daily humps,…so, we; will be well-able, not only to converse,…but, also: to speak this Word-of-Life, to others!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends,…(“JUST-PROMISE-ME,…THAT-YOU-WILL,…PRAY”)!... Won’t you, just pray for me,…as I shall; for you?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330008_th.jpg
330008_th.jpg (40.43 KiB) Viewed 501 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:53 pm

“MENTIONING,…WEIGHTIER,…MATTERS!”…

As I today, continue reviewing our Scriptures,…I find myself; reading the great, “Book-of-Matthew!”...

Come along with me, and let’s read together,…(Matthew 20:23). Here, once again we read about Jesus,…assuring us, that; the real-shots are always called, by His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). To sit at Jesus’ right and/or left-hand, is (Not) His,…to grant. But, this most prestigious of positions, (and spiritually-powerful, I might add); shall be for those, to whom it has been prepared,…by His Father!... Yes, predestinated since before the very beginnings,…of our world; pretty-powerful-stuff, folks!...

Yes, God willing,…I shall bring to you, (dear-reader and friends); the real-truth, regarding Father and Son!... Our Father’s-Kingdom, is one of much servitude,…unto others; filled with Majestic and Mighty-Beings, all with a humbled disposition,…and very knowledgeable: in respects to the Graciousness, of our living-God!...

Yes, folks,…by very Divine-Design; we, (The Faithful-Believers), were put here on Earth,…even pre-destined: to serve and (Not),…to be served…(read, Matthew 20:28). In pity, Jesus has touched our eyes,…with His Saving-Salve; as we today, see clearly His Father’s-Truths!... We, (His Followers), have recovered our spiritual-sight,…and today; follow only, the Son-of-God!...

We win, the Son’s-Favor,…by obeying; His Father’s-Will. Yes, friends,…the Kingdom-of-God; consist of those individuals, producing much good-fruits. I pray, that in the end,…of this present, dispensational-era; we, together be found most worthy,…of being invited: to Jesus’ Wedding-Feast!... For, many are indeed called,…yet, few are those; truly chosen!...

Our vestige and garment, must include the purest-of-hearts,…and the kindest-of-Love!... Please notice well, that Jesus’ disciples,…knew Jesus’ trueness; and that He only taught, the Way of His God and Father,…truthfully. He, was never swayed,…by; outward-appearances. Unlike many of us, today,…who; fool only ourselves,…by, “masquerading-our-motives”: as we attend and pretend, inside our many Churches!...

Yes, many are those,…still swaying like a reed; in the wind, flowing back and forth,…with every fad and false-doctrine: out there. May we all, just simply be called,…brothers and sisters; may we put away, once and for all,…these pompous-titles; no one is our true Teacher, except the Christ!... No one is our true Father, except He who resides in Heaven!...

We have no pastors, preachers nor,…teachers; we are simply, students of the Word!... We are those who follow, God’s Son,…in His steps; through His already trodden-paths, leading us to His Father’s-Divine-Principles!...(read, Matthew 23:8). Folks, titles mean nothing,…to an all-knowing God!...

Much less, to His Son,…who only follows; His Father’s-Will. Deep-down, always know that,…we have only One; (adopted), Father!... Woe to you, elders and spiritual-leaders of our modern-day. You’ve shut the Kingdom-of-God, in people’s faces,…with your; “doctrines-of-devils”. Your “Trinity”, teachings,…and these fabricated,…“Rapture”,…rehearsals; these are all merely, evidence of your own,…vain-glory!...

For a pretense, you make long-prayers. Therefore know that, in the end,…you will receive; the greater-condemnation. You hypocrites, you have neglected,…the (“MENTIONING,…OF,…WEIGHTIER-MATTERS”)!...see, verses (13,14,23). Amen. Yes, matters like,…Justice, Mercy and Faithfulness!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
113731_th.gif
113731_th.gif (43.44 KiB) Viewed 499 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:57 pm

“TO-THE,…GOOD-PEOPLE,…OF-TEXAS!”…

After listening to the evening-news, (36 hrs. after “Hurricane-Harvey”, hit landfall at Rockport, Texas); I wanted to address the Good-People-of-Texas!... I date this message-of-Hope, as of (08-27-2017)…

Friends, stop making your privacy-for-prayer,…an impossible task; our Nation today, is being brought to its knees,…and; we wonder, why?...

When, was the last time you took,…a moment; to give thanks?... Our lives, have become one of,…selfish-want. God’s will, is continuing to separate those haughty-hearts,…as He, dismantles; any ability for them, to spiritually-discern!...

Yes, we have become,…a stiff-necked people; slowly and carefully, we must review and re-examine,…ourselves; and our present-stance, with our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). What are we learning, from our present sufferings?...

Is not, “Hurricane-Harvey”,…the Hand-of-God; at work?... I’ll let you, answer that question,…according to; your own level of Faith!... These are the signs, folks!... The gospel-message, is getting thru,…to many; and no, it’s not all,…”peaches-and-cream!”…

How Faithful, are we?... Are you still, strongly-decided in favor of God’s Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Has Almighty-God, gotten your undivided attention,…yet?... Are you feeling, the Spirit,…moving in your hearts?... Or, are your shed tears,…those of sorrow; only for your personal loss?...

Think about, God’s own tears,…shed-daily; because He knows, He has lost,…you, (dear-reader and friends). You’ve forgotten, how Good,…God, has been; how full and blessed, you’ve been,…till now: despite your greedy-lustful-ways!...

Have you lost, your Faith,…along with; your belongings?...

I believe, you can overcome,…even, these; seemingly impossible odds. Do you, believe?... Yes, our living-God,…is impelling you; to move forward, to crystallize your plans,…of months and years; into one common-action, today,…right-now: and right-here!...

What, will be your progress,…in the days, ahead?... I pray, that,…”your sufferings; don’t fan the already existing, furor-of-hatred present between the people,…of this once: (“NATION,…UNDER,…GOD”)!... Amen.

Let, (Not) this ill-experience,…make you, wary; of combining your efforts, (yes, you who are white, you who are black, as well,…all of you; who are brown, red and even,…yellow). Have you, no Love or special-regard,…for each other?...

Aren’t we, still,…”America,…Strong?”… Is this, not the; “Home-of-the-Brave”,…and the: “Land-of-the-Free?”…

Of course, it is!... This is why, I know that,…(THE-GOOD-PEOPLE,…OF-TEXAS); will overcome!...

God, is testing your hearts,…your minds; your Faith, determination, resolve and will. Rockport, Texas,…remember, your Rock; yes, our Rock, (which is to say, Christ-Jesus)!... And stand firm, on it. You shall, rebuild!...

Houston, Texas,…and all other, smaller-towns; not mentioned by our television media, we haven’t forgotten you. You’ve been knocked-down, but,…we; as a whole Nation, don’t stand,…Defeated!...

So, dry your tears,…as the last, rain-drop; falls. Help, is on its way. You are not, forsaken!... Our President, has given his word. I believe him, to be,…”A-GOD,…FEARING,…MAN!”…

Hang-in-there, Houston,…and all-the-rest; help is on its Way!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (27.64 KiB) Viewed 470 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:40 pm

“ANSWER,…THIS,…CALL”

Friends, let your discouragement,…give-way, today; to planning for our eternal-tomorrow. Yes, I know. It’s hard to stay on top, of it all. Hard to keep, rejoicing in things,…unseen; even harder, to Love the ungrateful,…unbelievers!...

Yes, it’s difficult to keep our primary-purpose,…(that of, ushering-in others, into Jesus’-Saving-Sheepfold); in view, when we often get so swamped,…with: secondary-things!...

Folks, the life of an evangelist,…(and/or a Faithful-Follower-of-Jesus); calls for infinite-adaptability. Even so, and despite all obstacles in our way,…we shall; fully prepare to be, those,…”Fools-for-Christ’s-sake!”… Amen.

The most welcoming-sound, deep within our own Jungles,…is the Gentle-Silence; of our Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Tell me, dear-reader,…who of us; regards him or herself, as being,…”expendable”: for the cause-of-Christ?...

We, well know,…there is only, one answer; to our country’s demand. Who of us, is willing to share,…in the price; of Freedom?... Yet, when our Lord,…Jesus; ask us, to pay-the-price,…for world evangelization; we often answer, with that same,…gentle-silence: we say, “Yes”,…without-words!...

Many others, are still saying,…”We cannot go”; countless are those, who right-now are saying,…”It cost, too much!”…

However, deep and true,…are, our personal-convictions; we often, cannot lessen that sense of caution,…which is ingrained: into the very fiber-and-fabric, of any,…first-rate-believer!... So, cunningly, (meaning, cleverly-cautious); and gentle-as-doves, we proceed forward!...

Our brains, are those,…teeming, with; fresh ideas on how to, next approach these,…undecided. I do believe, in miracles. They, no doubt,…are as, nothing; to Almighty-God, surely. But, the real question,…is one, of finding-the-pattern; that His Son, has chosen for us,…to conform, to!...

I for one, wouldn’t be here,…writing, publicly; if I didn’t trust, in my Lord, (Jesus)!... I feel, we (His Faithful-Followers); should be quicker, about getting-on with our Father’s-Business.

Jesus, was recognized for starting this arduous-task,…as young as, 12 years-old. Boy!... I’m certainly, a late bloomer,…by comparison. I pray, that,…”Together, we take advantage of every possible improvement,…in carrying-out; this job, before us!”… Amen.

I myself, don’t come from a family,…whose, guiding principles of life; were well-rooted, in the teachings of our Holy-Scriptures!... Although, I’ve been known to be a man,…possessing an in-genius, turn-of-mind; and one to have also, developed himself into modern-technical-backgrounds,…(within the construction-industry, specifically); today, I am as nothing,…without: Jesus!...

What has me, so driven on Jesus’-Cause?... Only, God,…knows!... One thing is for sure. I’ve put my trust and Faith, in the Son-of-God!... And, it suffices for me,…to be, the only grounds; for my truest hope,…in: being Saved!... Amen.

In fact, any occupation that keeps me,…where; I can’t study, God’s-Word for a day,…is still: one of my rougher-tribulations. Folks, my old lifestyle,…of chasing-after-things; that are indeed, of a temporal sort,…today: seem absolutely-insane!...

Just, pray for me,…as I shall, for you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100772_th.gif
100772_th.gif (6.99 KiB) Viewed 462 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 462 times
112579_th.gif
112579_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 462 times