Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm

“TO-YOU-CHILDREN,…OF-THE-DAY!”…

“May, Almighty-God continue to put His-Good-Hands,…on you, (dear-reader and friends); as He fully assures you, of your newfound-direction. At present, we should feel,…unanimously, that; our Creator is, indeed involved,…in all: of our personal-lives!”… Amen.

Folks, we,…who, believe; shall be clothed in righteousness, because of the accomplished merits,…of God’s-Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Soon, we will be lifting our voices,…before, His Throne!... My heart, sickens,…to know, that; not all lives, will be transformed. Although our Maker, does not wish for all,…to perish!...

Many, are those,…who, have fallen; more or less, into mundane-patterns: each day, follows another,…in unbroken-successions. There are no major crises, no mass conversions. Sometimes, the life of us,…evangelist; is all, but,…romance!...

Even those, who among the rest,…have come to know, our Jesus; they seem to, not want to,…turn: from their heathen-customs of sin. Yes, the forces-of-evil,…unchallenged for so long; are today, set-in-array,…against us: (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers)!...

As far as, my own heart and aspirations,…are concerned; the issue is settled. I for one, am not quite ready,…to call-it-quits; nor to throw, my towel-in. No, sir!... For, we have just,…begun-to-fight!...

My sights are on, our eternal-tomorrow. And I will, (Not) pull-my-stakes-out,…from where; I am encamped. Yes, mine,…shall continue to be; words-of-encouragement. This is not, difficult to discern. We are not, the cause of these,…other’s; own failures!...

Yes, some folks are slow,…to catch-on; look at me, for instance. It’s taken me, more than 17 years,…to reach; these spiritual-understandings. Sure, it will be tough,…along-the-way; yet, again,…nothings’-really-ever-easy!... Is, it?...

Especially, all causes worth,…fighting for. I’ve always been convinced, that honesty and sincerity,…pays; in divine-dividends, at that. There is no, spiritual pressure in these issues,…and in fact; very little stress, if any,…at all.

No one, can say that,…we gave-up, too easily. Friends, when the Son-of-God,…calls; He also, supplies!... We, will not fail,…to suffer; for Christ-Jesus!... All the contrary, is also most,…true. This journey, has helped us achieve,…that personal experience, with our Saviour; of which we, have longed for,…since from: our very own, beginnings!...

Our needs, have always been,…met; Jesus, has offered me an ample-station,…panning-out: to the very four (4) corners, of God’s-Green-Earth!... The issue is most personal, and personal,…it shall; always remain. So, what is the answer,…to all; of this?...

Jesus, lording over our lives,…that’s, the ticket; needed to enter, the here-after. I have found, more than a mere,…satisfactory-solution; Jesus, through His talents,…has offered me: a sound-body, mind and spirit!...

Whatever He has, for me,…next; I’m sure it will be, just fine. It seems strange, to try and sit back,…and view; what Jesus, went thru,…in an, impersonal-way: He was tempted, tested and tried. Just like we are, every day!... And, for those who believe Jesus,…to be God, Himself; remember this fact, that God,…Himself: can never be, (“Tempted, Tested nor Tried”)!…

Only fools, make the same,…mistake, twice; for those of you, who say that,…Jesus, is God: incarnate. I say, one life-time,…in these fleshly-bodies; ought-to-be, enough!...Amen.

Incarnation, folks,…is a pagan-practice; the Hindus and the Buddhist, practice this understanding. Let’s not merge ourselves, into those false-hoods!...

For, we are all appointed,…to live, just once; (in this present, fleshly-state), then we are to be,…Judged!... Will we, be worthy or not,…to continue, onward; into Eternity, yet,…future?... Only, God,…knows; the answer to that question.

But, this time around,…we shall occupy; incorruptible-bodies. Yes, transformed and/or transfigured,…much like; Jesus, was. No longer, will we be liable,…to any decay; nor to Death!... Existing eternally, in the Light of our Lord!...(Jesus).

Whereas, many of this world’s current occupants, (should they, not change their hearts and minds); shall continue, simply being children of the lesser-light. Yes, these are those,…itching; for night-fall to occur, to delve themselves,…with many, dirty-deeds: all done, under the cover-of-darkness!...

Folks, by comparison,…we are those; who live, work and play,…in the Light!... Yes, we are those,…children-of-the-Day!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6135

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6150

Attachments
103008_th.gif
103008_th.gif (71.3 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 pm

“BLUFFERS,…BECOMING,…BELIEVERS!”…

Who of you, in Bay-City,…Texas; can right-now, stop everything you’re doing,…and sing-a-song: praising our Prince-of-Peace?...

Yes, just sing-a-song,…to your Saviour!... And, don’t worry so much about,…whether or not; it’s good-enough for anyone else, to hear. He’s still a mystery, to many. But, you who have called His Father’s-Bluffs,…are today; becoming-believers!...

It’s time, we grow-up,…Gracefully; America!...

Bay-City, Texas,…you will; overcome. Fear more, our living-God,…than, that; Colorado-River’s possibility of cresting and overflowing. I know you feel awful, right about now. Out there, in the dark,…wet and all, alone. Yes, like those,…completely, unknown!...

You’re invisible, now. You’ve got nothing else,…to lose; all you ever cherished, is gone!... All on your own, now,…with no real direction; nowhere, to go. Friends, this is but a taste,…of what we truly, are; (“as nothing”), wandering in the dark,…without hope: and without Jesus, in our lives!...

Every street, you’ve waded-thru,…with, no one; to be found. Folks, (“Hurricane-Harvey”); is just-a-taste and a true,…wake-up call. Yes, a darken-world overflowing,…waist-high; filled with tears-of-sorrow!...

Anytime, I’m feeling blue,…all I have to do; is look at You, Sweet-Jesus!... When, I’m in Your-Arms,…nothing; seems to matter, anymore. We got, a special kind of Love,…going on. When Your Light, shines thru my window-pane,…it lets me know; that everything is going to be, alright!...

As this summer-breeze, blows thru-my-hair,…I find myself; walking-up to Your-Door-Step!... I feel Your-Arms, reaching-out to hold me. Yes, this summer-breeze,…makes me feel, fine. And, then,…along comes, Christ!...

Right into my life, my soul, my body,…my all; this is our ticket folks!... Nothing else, will satisfy. No, none but Christ,…will comfort; only the Son-of-God, will Save,…you; that’s-right, only He,…can rebuild: even your present-state-of-affairs!...

People in motion, that’s what we need to see,…the most; because idle-hands, always do nothing short,…of the Devil’s-Work!... Let us, all,…pull, tug or tow; but, let us do it,…together: and in the same, divine-direction. Not against the grain, nor against the current,…nor, much less; against our Christ!...

“I’m on my way, It’s going to take-time,…but; I’m on my way!”… (sayest, our Lord).

Yes, folks,…all-things, occur; in His Father’s-Good-Time!... Nothing happens out-of-sync, with Heaven’s schedule. Who of us, will continue to trust?... Knowing that, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…will not, tarry; He comes to us, as a “Thief-in-the-Night!”…

Yes, unannounced. Only, His God and Father-in-Heaven,...knows; of that exact Day and Hour!... I pray, that,…”He not, catch any of us,…completely off-guard; nor, in our,…unawares!”… Amen.

Oh’, Sweet-Jesus,…just-stand-by-me; I won’t be scared, nor will I cry anymore,…if only: You’ll stand-by-me. Here I come, straight into Your-Arms. Won’t You, Save,…me; please?...

Here comes our Lord!... Riding His Great-White-Stallion!... Yes, sir!... This time, He no longer rides,…that, docile-donkey. And, with,…(”Rod-of-Iron”),…in hand; He shall defeat, all of my demons!...

Even, so,…Just come; Sweet-Jesus!... Yes, just come!...

Bay-City, Texas,…put your hand; in the Hand of the Man, who calms all seas. Yes, put your hand,…in the Hand; of He, from Galilee!...

Take a good look at yourselves, before you start looking,…at me; and then tell me, where would you be,…without all those good-folks; who have come to your rescue?... Yes, the very ones,…who; have placed their hand, in the Hand of the Man,…from: Galilee!... Amen.

In closing, remember,…always, that; because Jesus, lives,…we, too: will see, tomorrow!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
124412_th.gif
124412_th.gif (7.69 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
117811_th.gif
117811_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 1127 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 pm

“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”…

This is my special-evening, so beautiful,…so clear and still; with willows over-hanging a nearby dike, (“REFLECTING”),…their radiance: even in the muddy-water. Everything, was at Peace,…as I straggled along; beneath them!...

Nothing could break, this Peace. And, my Lord, (Jesus),…sees that I’m pleased; so gradually, my shyness,…goes away. As my patience, breaks,…He feeds me; during these summer-months!....

No more, flood-of-lies,…no more; fallacy, for me. There was a mist, rising from the river,…now that the Sun; is gone. I gazed at it, for a moment,…knowing; it was full, of Good and Evil: together!...

I then remembered, my Lord’s Word,…and of how; He has watered my fields, when I’m curbed and checked. But, if I were allowed,…to stray; even an inch, I would crash through,…like this Roaring-Dragon: emerging from the mist!...

You see, many times,…I’ve been swept-away; careless. I was always, going to mend things,…always going to, start anew. And, then,…in a night; the Devil rose, and broke through. Yet, I thought,…I could, Save; myself!....

Christ, has pushed this Dragon,…back again; behind the dikes. And, the Evil,…stays there; this time. Every day, I myself,…walk-up and down; its length with willows, over-hanging nearby. A reminder, of my Lord’s Presence,…(“RADIANTLY,…REFLECTING”)!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg
14141673_901290143336607_511813425260500504_n.jpg (50.22 KiB) Viewed 1124 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:14 pm

"I-HEAR,...SOMEONE,...KNOCKING"....

Keep Jesus, at the center of our lives and our purpose. Be more in Love, than ever. He creates the restoration which we all, so desperately need. Jesus Christ, will make everything alright,...only if you lend yourself, to believe!....

Dear Jesus,…”We ask that Your Love, flow through us,…today. May the Holy Spirit, knit us together,...in unbreakable bonds; as we continue to serve, only,…You!”... Amen. Folks,…He came back, from the Dead,…so that we, who do believe; can receive His Father’s,…Everlasting-Gift: of eternal-life!....

Let's be friends, for Life. And do so, with our Lord in common. I Just Pray, the Lord make His presence in your lives,…as we petition Him; today. Friends, this long awaited time,…has finally come.

Sow your seeds, so that we may produce much fruit,…for our Heavenly Father. If you don't plant seeds, we have nothing to grow. Remember, always,…that; it is your tongue, that possesses the power-to-produce,…for our Prince!....

The impossible, becomes possible,...by the Power of our tongues. Our Lord delivers us,from the hand of our,…own adversities. Turn your trials, into Triumphs!... Your daily-tests, into Testimonies!....

We all face, seemingly impossible situations. But, with Faith beyond our eyesight,…and reasoning with our Living God; knowing that He is greater, than any of our own circumstances,…collectively we conclude, that His Son; (our Christ), completes His Cause,…with us: as His Soldiers!....

We have no Demon, in us,...because our Lord, dwells within. Our Hearts are glad and we dare (Not), sit-in-silence,…when the Holy-Spirit; has a message and a mission for us. Jesus, stands at the door of our Hearts,...knocking. Will you respond?.... Open yourself, to His call. It is us, who should be knocking,…at His door. Listen,...("I-HEAR,...SOMEONE,...KNOCKING"),...Now!.... Won’t you go see, who it is?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Hoping you hear, as He knocks,…in your Hearts!....

Izzy!...

Attachments
Jim-Reeves-My-Happiness.jpg
Jim-Reeves-My-Happiness.jpg (12.94 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm

“GAZING,…UPWARD”…

Oh’, how I love,…Thy precious Word;
May I explore,…Yours, and not mine.
May it’s fragrant-flowers,…glean;
May Your Light,…upon me, shine!...

Sometimes we learn,…that hardships;
Are blessings,…in disguise.
My earnest work,…and Faith, in You;
May it prove,…to be wise!...

Under His wings,…I safely abide;
As nights, deepen,…tempers, turn-wild.
Still, I trust,…that You, will keep me;
Redeemed, I am,…this Father’s-Child!...

God’s-Word,…a refreshing rain;
It waters crops,…my soul, it seeds.
It brings new life,…to open-hearts;
And meets,…my every need!...

Now, none but Christ,…will satisfy;
There’s no other,…name, for me.
His Love and life,…my lasting joy;
Knowing my Lord,…Jesus: has Saved me!...

Your wonders,…many, are displayed;
As I turn, my eyes,…we see this, night-n-day.
As I survey,…these grounds, we tread;
We find ourselves,…(“GAZING,…UPWARD”):
Upon these skies,…Your-Fathers’, made!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg
14089086_901218126677142_1798882777790772252_n.jpg (75.83 KiB) Viewed 1120 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 pm

“WHERE,…ENDS,…MEET”

I rest today,…on Heighten-Shoulders;
Knowing my Lord’s,…Victorious-Virtues.
His Feats, unmatched,…still today;
As we climb,…His-Broaden-Shoulders!....

Come along and,…learn of Him;
Of He, Who,…sets-us-Free.
There’s no cost,…He’s paid it, all;
Your Faith,…He wants, to see!....

Without it,…there’s no pleasing;
He, Who,…is truly appeasing.
Jesus, is His,…Name;
For Salvation,…are you,…Gamed?....

Many believe, but few,…are chosen;
Straight and narrow,…is this path.
Arduous and fervent,…are our challenges;
As few branches,…work, His math!....

Fruits of labor,…we, shall see;
Although not now,…but, timely.
Never in vain,…this Victory;
His Truth,…sets-us-Free!....

(“WHERE,…ENDS,…MEET”),…there’s, Eternity;
A timeless-place,…yet, timely.
I pray, you be,…there, next to me;
A-Perfect-Place,…called,…Eternity!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!....

Attachments
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (54.05 KiB) Viewed 1117 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 pm

“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”….

The notes, of the orchestra, came from the ball-room; and from two high little grated windows,…came laughter and childish murmurs. “You’ve come early; all the better!”,...my Lord uttered. A new thorn, had pierced my side, as other guests, had not arrived yet. There, across the room, stood His Father; surrounded by several Angels. Michael and Gabriel, were also there. They were making roar, with their laughter; while their eyes, restless as ever, were fixed,…on my entrance.

I was also, expecting you, my dear reader and friend; you, who have done so well, with your Life. The phrases pronounced by my Prince, were not so simple; as they may at first, have sounded. On the surface, it was merely Praise, for His Father. But, there was untold tenderness,…ordered in ornate fashions. I found myself, kneeling and kissing the Hand, of the Son; the Only Begotten. He is my wounded Warrior. The very same, who has Saved, the compromise,…between all that is old, and the new.

As though evoked, by these approving thoughts, I found myself appearing, at the very top, of these stairs; amid chains and spurs. I was known, to be a man, of this World; and of graceful manners. After sustaining the shower of praise, poured over me, by my Lord; I merged into the scented froth,…of my lady, (meaning you). An occasional phrase, came over your snowy white shoulders; you told me, that I was handsome and calm,…as never before. And, that my virile, (Manly),…sentimentality, enchanted my audience.

Your smooth, youthful neck, was adorned with intentionally modest pearls. And, when, from the opening of your long glove, you drew a hand, (perfectly shaped),…on it, was seen glittering,…the nicest sapphire. In your wake, came I; though my clothes had no elegance,…they were at least, decent. You truly were smashing. Superior to many; equal, to none. And so, you greeted me, with a highly successful mixture, of virginal modesty,…and youthful grace.

To me, you dispensed a smile, from your strawberry lips. The women at the ball, did not please me; even, the younger ones, didn’t amount to much. It was a good thing, that you had emerged, from the Heavens; to show me what,…(“A-REALLY,…LOVELY,…WOMAN”),…is like!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg
20953484_1139455256186760_1354219923028660474_n.jpg (40.25 KiB) Viewed 1115 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:17 pm

“ALL-IN-GOD’S,…GOOD-TIMING!”…

Folks, despite these unceasing loads,…of our various, other responsibilities; which are on us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); we shall never forget, to place His Father-in-Heaven,…first and foremost: in our hearts and minds, daily!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Yes, we remain still,…that, small number of people; who carry these heavy-loads, while at the same time,…continue giving inspiration: to all those, who display no hope,…what-so-ever. With God’s help, we pray,…”For the necessary Faith and stamina, to continue glorifying both our Father-in-Heaven,…as well as; His Son, our Christ and Saviour,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!”… Amen.

We are those, who function as their witnesses. We also recognize, our daily need,…for this source; of inspiration. While at the same time, having yet, to fully learn,…the Power-of-Prayer!...

We have increased, a thousand-fold,…this newfound, Faith!... Our rejoicing, in sharing God’s revealed blessings,…we freely, demonstrate; because we have freely received, so shall we now,…freely-give: unto others, all thru God’s infinite Grace and Mercy!...

I’ve a secret, to tell you. Not always, are we made aware,…of our calling; until much time has passed, despite our public confession,…of receiving: Christ-Jesus!... This ministerial calling, for many of us,…continues to be; a work-in-progress. Each day, we are made smoother,…in our understanding; each day, the Son-of-God,…draws us nearer: to His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...

Finely-honed and well-polished, shall be our rough-edges,…in these spiritual-matters; all of it, being done,…(“IN-GOD’S,…GOOD-TIMING”)!... And, not on our own,…scheduling. Although, I have devoted these last 7 years,…to publicly sharing, the gospel-message; there is much more, involved in accomplishing and learning,…before any of us; can come to expect, to be successful for our,…Saviour!...

Much work is done, away from the public’s-eye. There’s a great-deal of time, which we ourselves,…must constantly provide; for our own, maintenance of heart and mind. We cannot give, unto others,…until; our own cup of understanding, has been filled,…and: is at the point of, running over!...

Who of us, is even displaying,…any real sense; of urgency, in the task of winning,…souls?... I dare say, few-at-most. I urge you, (dear-reader and friends),…today; to at least, consider making a move,…towards: the foot of Christ’s-Cross!...

It is there, you shall find your ultimate,…forgiveness. Carry on, the already completed work,…of Jesus!... As His good-stewards, further along these truths. Begin to pray, for a wider-sphere of service. As our Apostle Paul, once wrote: “It is my ambition, to preach the Gospel,…not where; Christ has already been named, lest I build upon another man’s,…foundation!”…

It’s truly marvelous, how thru His Son’s merits,…our living-God; works for us, in preparing each of us,…our new-stations: in this present-life. It took, 17 years (total), for me to gain the necessary,…knowledge; the much needed boldness, courage and will,…to finally: spring-forth into the public’s-eye!...

Yes, patience is truly a virtue. Today, I stand erected and protected. My pay-off comes, in the form of,…divine-dividends. With God’s-Grace, I’ve broken through the rough-barriers,…of my; dismantling-jungles!...

Yes, today,…I have been, Freed!... And, stand in God’s-Grace,…all-in-the-clear!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg
14633058_941665629299058_1062053259534526682_n.jpg (62.19 KiB) Viewed 1113 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:51 pm

“IMPELLED,…AND,…THRUSTED-OUT!”…

Today, I want to pray for,…”All the various, Christian-Denominations to be woven,…finally; into one single, glowing-fabric. Yes, all done for God’s own Glory!”… Amen.

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…despite the widely differing personalities, with God’s-Grace; in this present-generation, we shall become,…as One!... Let us have, no more divisions amongst ourselves. No more, giving importance to self-imposed titles.

Yes, let us all,…be as One; with a common-belief,…in our Bible!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); believe the Word-of-God, is specifically written,…to mankind. His Son, (Christ-Jesus), said; “Go, ye!”... And, we have answered,…”Lord, send me!”… Amen.

It is because, of our promised,…eternal-tomorrow; that we will stay, well-founded and learned,…in the Son’s-Lyrics; regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... Sure, ours is an uphill battle,…every-day. But, our struggles are not,…in vain.

The confidence of the believers, is fresh and new,…each morning; not only, is ours,…an open door, of opportunity; but, it’s also,…an out-right, invitation, to the rest of this present-world: as well, a duly-given-obligation, ordained to us,…to perform!...(I dare say).

For me, personally,…this Internet; has been the answer, to my prayer,…for expanding; and/or enlarging-my-borders. No other avenue, is more effective,…for reaching, all four (4) corners; of God’s-Green-Earth!...

For, I am,…but; a common-man. I use my public-library, where they graciously permit,…me; to use their computer-network. As time permits, I walk my two (2) miles,…round-trip; to this location, to complete all of my postings!...

My mother, is (82) years old,…and it is a God-given-privilege; to serve her, despite our own challenges. We overcome each day, simply because our Love,…for one-another; has proven over the years, to be much greater than,…any: of our individual differences!...

I don’t draw a salary, for any of these writings. I’m not out here, exploiting God’s-Word!... We all know, that enough people are already doing,…exactly that; since the very beginning, of our established Faith!... My needs, are met,…as I have learned; to live with much less, and to exercise a totally dependent life-style,…upon: the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Amen.

Twenty (20) years-ago, many knew me to be,…a man of this world; just like our Apostle Paul… Well versed, well-learned,…and most savvy; regarding the do’s and don’ts!... But, today,…I am simply, just another,…untitled-nobody!... Thank-You, Jesus!... For, interceding in my personal life.

Many, would tag us,…as just being; another low-income family unit. Yes, a common household,…living on government-subsidized-housing; and fixed-incomes. Others, would say,…that; what I do, anyone else,…could do, also; these very same, don’t consider,…care-giving for the elderly: a real, full-time-job!...

Folks, my paydays,…are in the form of; divine-dividends!... Why?... Because, we happen to truly see,…the bigger-picture. Nothing’s easy. Anything of any real, lasting worth and value,…must be, worked for; being a (“servant-of-all”),…is a title: not suitable, to just anyone,…out there!...

We are those, whose focus is to develop our spiritual-vision. That’s right. Our sights, are set on,…our eternal-tomorrow; just beyond the horizon and around the next-bend, in this straight and narrow path of ours,…stands: our Saviour, with Arms-Wide-Open!...

Yes, we are those,…who, not only; fulfill what the world, requires of us,…but, we indeed; have learned to go, that extra-mile. Especially, for those who have been there,…for us; unconditionally, so,…throughout: our entire life-time. My mother, point-in-case!...

That’s right. For years on end, our mornings start very early,…and our evenings: seem to never, end. Freely, we give unto others,…as we, ourselves; have freely, received!...

Without any grudges, with no resentments,…nor remorse; we are those,…(“IMPELLED,…AND,…THRUSTED-OUT”),…into this hurting and lost, world-of-ours. The very recognition, of God’s-Great-Love,…shall dawn, slowly; into the minds of those, whom are placed daily,…at our cross-roads!...

Let’s us all, keep the Faith,…as we continue; to trodden-this-trail, of hidden-truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
17799352_1049786748486945_6195505588328937152_n.jpg
17799352_1049786748486945_6195505588328937152_n.jpg (15.84 KiB) Viewed 1108 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:26 pm

“ONLY-GOD,…KNOWS,…THIS-TRUTH!”…

“My,…Oh’,…My!”… What a world-of-time, I’ve wasted. My rugs, have been worn,…deep; and it won’t be easy, for my Lord (Jesus),…to change: all of my old-habits!...

I’ve given-up, much lost ground. But, surely,…I’m worth the battle; today, my mind has been made,…only to Love: Jesus-of-Nazareth!...

My body, including my tongue,…is bridled; in all of its old activities. Oh’ how slow,…are some of us; to learn. I for one, shall be led and taught,…by the very, “Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation”; just as our Apostle Paul, himself,…was taught!...

All of it, shall be done,…in direct proportions; to the time and effort, I will expend,…to know and to do: the very will, of Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). I must continue, to read our Bible,…and to know; my Creator’s-own-will…

And, at every point,…”I will obey and do”. Yes, Father-in-Heaven,…let; “Thy will, be done on Earth,…as it is; in Heaven!”… Amen.

Knowledge of this truth, helps me much,…to fortify me; for my own, daily-struggles. Many, are those found,…today; in desperate struggles. Simply, because they do (Not),…know; the very will of God!...

These very same, no doubt,…know, all too well; their own lustful-desires. And, inside these perverted souls,…that’s all; that really matters, to them. But, to go without the smile-of-God,…this would be; completely impossible for me!...

Oh’, of the many hours, I have spent,…on my knees; (both, literally and figuratively-speaking), with my Maker,…as my first and foremost, witness; sharing the agony of my soul, with His Son,…my Saviour!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Yes, (“ONLY-GOD,…KNOWS,…THIS-TRUTH”)!... But, our living-God, (through His Son’s completed merits); causes us, to Triumph. Yes, I’ve been brought-out,…of my slough; I’ve been cleansed, by the shed and atoning-blood,…of Jesus!...

With an expectant mind, I wait for the Spirit’s,…leading; as my heart remains, full-of-Joy!... Dear-reader and friends, “May we, together,…learn; to die, to self. Yes, to begin to ask our,…Heavenly-Father; to put us, in a service of constant,…circumstances, where; to live for His Son, we must die-to-self,…first!”... Amen.

I for one, shall live,…unto my Maker; “May we, together,…learn to Love; Father and Son, with all of our hearts, minds, souls,…and body!”… Amen.

Otherwise, expect your prayers,…never to be, answered!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
112581_th.gif
112581_th.gif (7.65 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
105884_th.gif
105884_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
111535_th.gif
111535_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 pm

“THIS,…ELUDING,…LOVE!”…

How many of us,…haven’t sought-after, this eluding-Love?...
Yes, looking endlessly,…for this, Joy-Divine.
We walk-today,…finally, in Jesus’-Love;
Hand-in-Hand,…intimately, intertwined!...

My soul, was drawn…worn and storm-tossed;
Always, seeking,…the gain, of Christ.
Today, this Loves,…eludes many;
Yes, a Love who blesses,…even, the Lost!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, I pray,…that; “These Everlasting-Truths, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…never: elude you!”… Amen.

Attachments
325541_th.gif
325541_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
330417_th.gif
330417_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
330467_th.gif
330467_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 1085 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm

“KEEP,…GIVING,…FOLKS!”…

Almighty-God, is with us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); and up to this point, we have every confidence,…that: we will not, be forsaken!...

World events, are moving faster,…than, we had originally; dared-to-hope. And, while we’re not,…for getting ahead; of God’s own scheduling, I feel that we shouldn’t lag,…behind: in doing our part.

Who of us, doesn’t feel the need,…for God’s-Guidance; and for His Divine-Intervention, in special-ways,…and at global-scales?...

Look at our own, back-yard. We were so sure, God would take care,…of us; then, along came,…(“HURRICAN,…HARVEY”)!... Devastation, is still running-rampant,…as of this day; (09/01/2017)…

Many, have been placed and displaced,…into specific situations; left alone, to fend for themselves. Despite the endless rescue missions, which abound,…and what of, the military helicopters; hoisting hundreds to safety, with each passing day,…still: many are those, cursing-rather-than,…blessing God!...

Their ignorance, causes them to question,…why, me?...

Some areas of Texas, displaying ten (10) feet of water,…for as far, as the eye; can see. “He or she, is no fool,…who; gives what they cannot, keep,…to, in turn; gain all what, he or she,…cannot ever: lose!”… Folks, we are promised an eternal-tomorrow,…if only; we can demonstrate from our hearts, that indeed,…we: are there, for others,…first!...

(“KEEP,…GIVING,…FOLKS”!... For, to give of yourselves,…in any way, shape or form; is the greatest act-of-Love!... All the contrary, to withhold,…is to wither-away; needlessly!...

You shouldn’t have to feel, pressured-to-perform; if it can’t come, from within you,…freely; and without any grudges, resentments and/or remorse,…then; we are all, much better-off in the end,…without you: at all… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
Your-Special-Friends.jpg
Your-Special-Friends.jpg (51.72 KiB) Viewed 1083 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:11 pm

“THIS-IS,…DEVASTATINGLY,…MEANINGFUL”…

Folks, Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); gives us, peace-of-heart and the necessary confidence,…that, whatever might happen; during the next few seconds, minutes, hours,…days; months and/or years, His written Word,…will hold: most true!...

We also know, that,…when His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); puts-forth His Father’s-Sheep, He (Jesus),…goes before us: as our,…”Good-Shepherd!”…

The Son’s own leading, in my personal life,…has been, unmistakable; up to this very day. Our Creator and His Son’s work, shall always hold,…first-place; in each of our lives!...

Each of us, (who, truly believes); knew well, when we were first,…espoused (spiritually-speaking); with the Son-of-God, that our vows to Him,…as well, our commitments; would never be, in question. Who, comes first,…in your personal-lives; dear-reader and friends?...

Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…then, Gabriel and Michael; followed by all the Holy-Angels of Heaven!... That’s right, in that order,…we shall worship; the celestial-realm!... Amen.

For, this is the set-forth conditions,…of our true discipleship; and it becomes,…(“DEVASTATINGLY,…MEANINGFUL”), now,…more than ever!...

To you, victims of,…”Hurricane,…Harvey”; know that, we are with you. If not, in the flesh,…then; certainly in the Spirit!...

You will, (Not),…be forgotten; nor ever, forsaken!... Thus, sayest our Lord, (Jesus)!... As well, we,…who; follow His constant, lead!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (35.55 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 pm

“OUR-ALLEGIANCE,…IS,…SETTLED!”…

We are living times, of real soul-searching. Yes, a time for counting,…the possible, cost. Is it, the thrill of adventure,…that, draws us, on?... No!...

My passages, make it abundantly clear,…that; we are, (Not) those,…who go forth; as others do, as if to shoot-game,…or: to conquer some, rocky-cliff!...

Our compulsion, is from a different source. Each of us, has made a personal transaction,…with; the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Yes, we recognize that,…we (His Faithful-Followers); belong only to, His God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

First-of-all, by Creation. And, secondly,…by; Redemption!... Yes, through the Death of His only begotten,…Son!...(our, Christ-Jesus).

Friends, this double-claim on our individual lives,…settles, once and for all; the question of our allegiance. Truth-be-known, it’s not a matter of striving,…to follow the example, of just; One-Great-Teacher!... As other, worldly religions,…practice.

Because, if we’re truly honest,…with ourselves; to conform to the perfect life, of Jesus,…is; quite impossible, for any human-being. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have needed,…Him; to be sent-down, to us,…for: our Salvation’s-Sake!...

God, needed to make mankind,…realize; once and for all, that we are truly,…defiled: and that we, could never (on our own), reach any recognized level,…of Sanctity!... That’s-right, folks. On our own, we are not worthy,…to stand, before; our Heavenly-Father!...(see, Exodus 33:20).

Only the appointed, Son-of-God,…can ever, fix; our present, brokenness!... Can I get, an Amen,…on this Truth?...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330481_th.jpg
330481_th.jpg (36.97 KiB) Viewed 1079 times