Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:45 pm

“JUST-COME,…SWEET-JESUS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, by the Sacrificial-Death,…of Jesus; humanity was provided, not only a waiver,…from the punishment; which our constant sinning-hearts, merit. But, also,…a new-kind-of-life. Yes, eternal in both its length,…and in its; quality!...

This meant simply, that the Son-of-God,…was to be, Obeyed; and more than just that. He would also, provide His Faithful-Followers,…with the Power; to Obey!...

Yes, this Power,…bestowed upon the Son; comes directly from His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name). And, from no other. We cannot merge them both, and say that,…they are indeed; two in the same person. No, sir!...

Anymore, than you (dear-reader); are two, in the same person. Other than being, perhaps,…stricken-down with a disease; perhaps with suffering, multiple-personalities, such as bi-polar syndrome,…and/or; even, demonic-possession,…we are all, in reality: uniquely-proper,…and separate-individuals!...

The same is very true, of Father and Son!... Each, deserves His own,…Honor and Glory!... Each, is donning today,…their own; (“Crown-of-Righteousness”)!... Yes, as promised,…even; unto us, who,…believes!...

I respectfully, disagree,…completely and whole-heartedly; with all those, who teach the,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

It’s most imperative, that we don’t deny,…the Father; His own sacrificing, of His only Son,…for: our better-good, in the end. We cannot be hypocrites, teaching the all too importance,…of their distinction; between Father and Son, to only later,…annul, this special-Love: between the two, by merging them,…together!...

Folks, the day you find the word,…”Trinity”; you’ll know that our Bible, has indeed been,…altered. And, it shall be,…the same day; this world’s dispensational-era, ends.

Deeply rooted and well-steeped, stands the religious order of our day. Traditions-of-men, have made void,…the Word-of-God; for over 2,000 years, now. Only, the Son’s return,…can fix; this brokenness!...

Even, so. Just come, Sweet-Jesus!... Yes, just,…come!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6150

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
330417_th.gif
330417_th.gif (7.81 KiB) Viewed 558 times
123057_th.gif
123057_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 558 times
100906_th.gif
100906_th.gif (6.63 KiB) Viewed 558 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165

Attachments
for-you-from-me.jpg
for-you-from-me.jpg (40.27 KiB) Viewed 552 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:58 pm

“TAKING-JESUS,…FOR,…HIS-WORD!”…

I want to take you, (dear-reader and friends); to the following Scripture verses, so that we (together): can review what is written, and shall come-to-pass. Please read, (Matthew 25:6,7,10,11,13,21,31,33,34,40,41,46)…

At midnight, there was a cry,…”Here is the Bridegroom, (meaning, our Lord, Jesus); come out to meet Him!”… I personally believe that, Jesus indeed will return to us sometime between midnight and three (3) a.m.

It’s the darkest point of any given night, and it’s when we shall regain our,…“Light!”… Although no one really knows the exact day, nor the hour of His return,…we do have a strong clue; as to the season, of the year. It won’t be in the Winter time, and we are told that when the “fig-tree”,…shoots-forth its new leaves; that summer is near!...

So, Jesus is also drawing near,…yet; not actually present. So it’s not Winter, it’s not Spring, and it’s not Summer. So, I conclude that it will happen, sometime in late September (after the 21st ); when Autumn officially kicks-in. I believe it will occur, in the year,…2020. I conclude this, by adding the number 72 (representing the average, generational life-span); I add this number, to the year of 1948, (this is when the country of Israel, was globally recognized as regaining its statehood): and I come-up with, the year,…2020.

When Jesus was arrested, prior to His trial and crucifixion; in that Mount of Olives, He told His disciples that He could call,… more than 12 legions of Angels, (each the equivalent of 6,000 foot-soldiers); to come to His rescue, if He so wished: but, the Scriptures wouldn’t have been fulfilled, had He had done,…just that. I consider this number 12, multiply it by the number 6 (representing 6,000 foot-soldiers, or a legion); and I come up with the total sum of,…(72). 12 x 6 = (72).

It will be in the Harvest time, of that already pre-destined year, (which only His Father-in-Heaven,…knows exactly); regarding Jesus’s 2nd advent, when He returns to reap His Father’s own people. We are to be as chaste-virgins, pure-in-heart,…not deceiving others; nor being deceived, ourselves!...

When we trim our wicks, our lamps glow brighter,…enabling us; to see all-things, better. Especially those things that, are well-hidden,…in darkness. We, (The Faithful-Believers); will be surrounded and encapsulated, by many deep-dark-deeds,…of this Devil’s own: deceptions. So much so, that if it were at all,…possible; even God’s own elected Remnant, would be completely deceived,…were these terrible days: not cut-short!...

Notice well, how despite considering yourselves to be,…as a chaste-virgin; (kindhearted and filled with many good-works, and over-flowing with abundant servitude); if not on your constant guard, by watching all world events,…you could, very well, miss your opportunity: to enter this Kingdom!...

Who of us, will enter into the Joy,…of our Master, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)?... Those of us, who have been faithful,…over the little-things; He will ultimately award and set you,…as overseers: over many greater-things. Notice well, how Jesus sits,…on His Glorious-Throne; right-down-here, on our New-Earth,…promised. He, does (Not),…occupy God’s-Throne; but, rather has been appointed by His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name); to preside over king David’s-Throne. Yes, eternally ruling over God’s Remnant people. His sheep, (meaning all the good-doers, who produced much good-fruit); Jesus positions on His right-hand-side!...

This is a spiritual-position, of much Power!... Just as He, Himself,…currently stands; at His Father’s right-hand. It is here, that many Powers and Principalities,…have been put; in complete “subjection”, to Jesus!... The same, shall be true for those,…placed at His right-hand; these very same, will be blessed by His Father!...

Notice well, who’s doing all the blessing, it is always,…His Father-in-Heaven!...

As for the goats, on His left,…they; will go away, into eternal-punishment. Not purgatory,…no!... There’s no place, given to mankind after this present life,…where; we can work-out any sort of reconciliation, with Almighty-God!... Folks, Jesus has already reconciled us,…unto His Father; the price has been paid, all we have to do,…is accept it; or not!...

Yes, dear-reader,…eternal; are all-things, in the here-after. Both, concerning rewards for the good at heart,…as well as; eternal-punishment and torment, for those who insisted in always being,…purposely defiant: and unruly, regarding the things of God!... It’s all dependent, on you. And, your overall behavior, obedience,…and/or; lack of it.

So, look-up,…dear-friends; our Redeemer, draws nearer with every passing moment. Don’t let Him, catch you,…completely; in your unawares. Come-out of your present state of affairs, come-out of your “Spiritual-Stupor!”… Awaken and stop believing, all the “spoon-fed lies”; know that God Himself, keeps millions in a total state of mental-derision,…because: they willingly refuse to believe, His Truths!... Amen.

Stop your rebellion and disobedience, and begin to take the Son-of-God,…for His Word!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
101458_th.gif
101458_th.gif (58.98 KiB) Viewed 550 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm

“ENDURING,…TILL,…THE-END”…

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank You, for friends,…who demonstrate Your Love; to me. Help me, to do the same,…for them; and for those around me. Most of all, thank You,…for being the kind of Friend; who sticks closer, than any brother!”… Amen.

Folks, while suffering comes in different forms,…and intensity; it is to be expected. Ours may not be, as intense as that,…experienced; by our apostle Paul, who for the sake of Christ-Jesus,…he was beaten with rods: stoned and ship-wrecked. He was attacked, by bandits and he endured hunger,…and thirst!...(see, 2nd Corinthians 11: 24-27).

Likewise, we may not suffer,…like those; who endure severe persecution, in cultures where Christianity,…is not welcomed. In some form, or another,…however; suffering will come our way, as we deny ourselves,…endure harassment; bear insults or refuse to engage, in activities that do not honor,…our Lord: Christ-Jesus!...

Even exercising patience, avoiding revenge and forgiving others,…in order to foster good relationships; are forms of following, in Jesus’ steps. Dear reader and friends, whenever we encounter suffering,…may we; remember what Jesus endured, for us all. What have you (dear friend), learned about His Heavenly-Father, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name),…through your personal trials?...

The World today, is our school-of-suffering,…which teaches us lessons; that we could learn, in no other classroom!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (22.24 KiB) Viewed 548 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:22 pm

“LINGERING,…IN,…LOVE’…

I hear the weariness, in your words,…as your voice; holds-a-hint, of puzzlement. Your face, registers surprise,…as I’m wondering; why, you won’t believe?... Jesus, is coming,…during these present-days; yes, even in our,…own generation!...

Watching, your unflinching eyes,…expecting your withdrawal; I tell you, Christ is coming. Poker-faced and faster than, any roach,…when, the lights; come on. Are you, stunned,…at this answer?...

As you swallow, once,…I’ll submerge, another jolt-of-surprise; by asking you: “Do you presently, hold a good-standing, with Christ?”… You, may answer quietly,…as you look, into my eyes; and decide to act or not!...

He, shall herd,…His own; and lead us, along His-Father’s-Way!... In a most gainful-fashion, I shall walk,…never swaying; with my steps. Where Jesus leads, smells of fresh,…Living-Bread; permeates the surrounding air.

Hindering my foot-steps, have been,…all other; Faiths!...

Stop wondering about Jesus and stop waiting, for questions,…that; won’t come. I stand behind Him, saying,…what needs; to be said. I know, many of you,…harbor-many-dreams; but, my Lord speaks of,…being: (”Awakened”)!…

Guard-against, being in such a hurry,…that, you forget; to use your, God-given-senses and reasoning. And, beware,…of far-away-looks; possessing your eyes. But, rather,…watch; for the way, Jesus’-Hands are,…(“LINGERING,…IN,…LOVE”),…for you!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
115330_th.gif
115330_th.gif (56.3 KiB) Viewed 546 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:44 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THESE,…HIDDEN-STONES”…

Not all believers,…think alike. Some, believe that Jesus,…was born, only; in Bethlehem, for our Salvation,…and they celebrate this event: come Christmas time, every year!....

Others, rejecting the Spiritual contraceptives,…of unbelief and pride; have allowed Christ, to be born also,…in their own Souls: after being touched,…by the Holy-Spirit!...

He lives, within our hearts. Who, of you,…will accept; a working-class-Christ?... Or, are you,…too used; to having Him, only as,…a Nobleman?...

Some, are accustomed,…only, to; a Historical-Saviour!... They’re unable, to accept,…an inner-Jesus; even though, to be real,…Christ-Jesus: must dwell, within our hearts!...

To all, outward appearances,…Jesus, was a Jewish-Carpenter; and a Rabbi. Thousands, knew Him,…without ever observing, that He; was more. Jesus, being His Father’s Anointed-One, ,…became visible; only, thru Spiritual-Insight!....

Thus, it is today. We, must become believers,…”In the Inward-Parts”…(please see, Psalm 51:6). A Christmas, focusing only,…on the outward, Historical event,…is perilous; to our soul.

It brings, Death,…in the disguise-of-merriment; whereas, Christ born within,…brings: Life-Eternal, (for all, who believe). Once, He lives in us,…we become; the Light-of-this-World, yes,…even; the very salt, of the Earth: true partakers, as,…(”Children-of-God”)!….(please read, Matt. 5:13-14; 2nd Peter 1:4).

Only then, can we truly rejoice,…about and in-spite-of; everything. When the sea, becomes stormy,…fish descend, to its depths; where, it is,…calm. When suffering and disappointment, of all kinds,…accumulate in our lives; add to this, the suffering,…of others!....

With Jesus, we enter,…into the very depths; of even Greater-Sorrows!... Yes, freely chosen. We, go willingly,…to, (“Gethsemane”); and overcome.

(“THESE,…HIDDEN,…STONES”),…of our foundation,…are those; who choose, to suffer,…rather than: to deny, Christ or His Work!...

Who, of you,…will sacrifice; something very important, to further this Kingdom-of-God?... And endure, Great-Sufferings,…for God’s only begotten Son, (Jesus); as, His witnesses?... Oh’, how I pray,…that; “You, dear-reader and friends,…become one-of-these!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
105879_th.gif
105879_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 544 times
119903_th.gif
119903_th.gif (7.86 KiB) Viewed 544 times
124493_th.gif
124493_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 544 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

“COME-WALK,…WITH,…GOD!”…

In writing these words, today,…I stop, to ask you, (dear-reader and friends)… Should we continue, to weigh the future,…as we seek; the will of Almighty-God?...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Does it seem right, that we should sacrifice,…so much; just for a few, who are willing to convert-to-Christianity?... As I ask myself, this question,…I realize, (through the very Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation); that we are not, in this,…for the: numbers-game!...

No, sir!... But, rather,…it’s our recognition; of the simple intimation of God’s-Prophetic-Word,…that; there shall be, (“Some”),…from every tribe; yes, from every color and creed,…from every ethnic, racial and cultural background: in these last-days!...

And, in my heart,…I feel that; it is most pleasing, to our Creator,…that; we continue to make, an opening into His Son’s-Saving-Sheepfold,…and out of: all these, self-imposed prisons-of-pride!... Amen.

Yes, all of it,…and much, much more; is to be done, for the Glory and Good-Name-Sake,…of Jesus’ own: God and Father-in-Heaven!...

As we begin to enter, our fall-season,…and start observing, Thanksgiving and even Christmas; “May we, who have come to know,…the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); also not stop, hearing the out-cries of the damned,…as they continue; hurtling headlong into the Christ-less, nights,…without ever: standing a chance!”… Amen.

“May we, (The Son’s-Faithful-Followers); be constantly moved with compassion, as our Jesus is still,…being moved, today. May we, together,…shed tears-of-repentance; for these very same, whom,…we have failed; to bring-out of their utter and bitter, darkness!”… Amen.

Beyond, the smiling scenes of banquet-tables,…and of Bethlehem, itself; may we also, see the crushing agony of,…”Golgotha!”…

And, to you,…(“Trinitarians”); yes, to you,…even, our other brethren-in-Faith; with all due respects, let’s stop denying the Father,…His anguish; as He witnesses, first-hand,…the torturing of His Son: while Jesus, hung on that,…horrendous, Roman-Cross. Yes, let’s stop calling them,…both; two in the same, person. Let’s never forsake, the Son’s own cries,…to His God, for Salvation; “My-God, My-God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me?”…

Who, was Jesus pleading to?... Were He, to be God,…Himself; as so many, are continually being duped,…into believing; then all of it, has been nothing short of one big,…hypocritical-story!...

To say, that Father and Son,…is a, (“complex-nature”); is mere, hog-wash!... It’s the simplicity-of-Christ, which we have forgotten. He speaks, only Truth!... And, when spiritually-discerned,…correctly; we denote that, Jesus kept Himself,…in complete: (“Subjection”), to His Father’s-Authority!...

He stands, today,…at the right-hand; of Almighty-God!... Jesus, is (Not),…on God’s own; Throne!... Amen.

“May our Heavenly-Father, give us all,…new spiritual-insights; concerning His will, the lost and our responsibility toward,…them, all. As well, may we be well-able to envision,…the promises; of our eternal-tomorrow!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, if our living-God, (thru His Son’s accomplished merits); could only grant me, personally,…this one thing: it would be, a clear and in-obscured view,…into our future. I would plead, for the end of all sacrifices. Yes, may this very word,…disappear completely; from our lips and from our, inner-most-thoughts!...

I pray, that,…”We, together,…come-to-hate; the very things, that seem now,…so dear, to us. Yes, our lives would suddenly be,…too short; we would despise, all time-robbing distractions,…and charge our biggest Enemy, (Satan, himself): with all of our energies, in the Precious and Powerful-Name,…of Jesus!”… Amen.

“May, His Father-in-Heaven,…help us; to judge ourselves, justly. And, do so,…by the eternities; that separate the unbeliever and the undecided,…from us, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, Your Glorious-Name),…speak to our hearts; and give us, to know Your-Holy-Will… And, the true Joy,…of walking: in it!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
111919_th.gif
111919_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 530 times
116205_th.gif
116205_th.gif (7.78 KiB) Viewed 530 times
104692_th.gif
104692_th.gif (6.92 KiB) Viewed 530 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

“THRU,…ENDLESS,…DAYS!”…

Yes, Sweet-Jesus,…(“WE-REST,…ON,…YOU”)!...
For, You are,…our Shield and Defender.
Although, mine,…is the daily-battle;
Yours, shall be,…our Praise!...

As I pass,…Your-Father’s-Gate;
We shall-be-clothed,…in Glorious-Splendor.
Victoriously-Triumphant,…we rest;
With You, our Lord,…(“THRU,…ENDLESS,…DAYS”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
102990_th.gif
102990_th.gif (64.35 KiB) Viewed 527 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:12 pm

“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH”…

Lord, grant me Grace,…thru this day;
To walk straight,…this narrow Way.
To do, whatever,…in Your sight;
Is good, just,…and right!...

With bodies, that won’t,…grow old;
We’ll reign with Christ,…thru years, untold.
Precious, these thoughts,…of what, we’ll be;
With Jesus, thru,…all Eternity!...

Fill each heart,…and reign, not alone;
Breaking idols,…we have known.
Lead us to,…confession true;
Give us strength,…Your will, to do!...

Something happens,…when we pray;
Take my place,…and therein, stay.
Wrestle on, till,…break-of-day;
Let us,…ever pray!...

Don’t hide your sins,…nor, cover-up;
Pretending always,…there’s nothing wrong.
Instead confess,…and repent;
As He fills,…our hearts, with song!...

I see others,…with lands, and gold;
I think of Christ’s promise,…to me: of wealth, untold.
Count your blessings,…those, money can’t buy;
Our reward, is Heaven,…our Home, is on High!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
119069_th.gif
119069_th.gif (7.44 KiB) Viewed 525 times
309911_th.gif
309911_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 525 times
328854_th.gif
328854_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 525 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:26 pm

“CLEARING,…DEBRIS!”…

Friends, it’s a beautiful day. Our spirits, are high,…as we, together; rejoice in our deliverance. It’s truly great, just to live another,…brand-new-day; yes, to be here with,…my: reading-audience!...

Several thousand strong, together we keep,…praising our; (“PRINCE,…OF,…PEACE”)!...

With Jesus’ help, we feel relief,…today; at being past, those countless hurdles,…without dampening; our sensitivity to the glaring possibility, of standing in the very presence,…of: His Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Our meeting, is certain to be,…most jubilant; meanwhile, until that Day and Hour,…we, (His Faithful-Followers); shall set-forth, to continue our work,…(“CLEARING,…DEBRIS”): from our past, dirty-deeds!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (32.76 KiB) Viewed 523 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:43 pm

“BEWARE,…OF,…RAVENOUS-WOLVES!”…

Nothing, shall dampen our festive-spirit. Our Faith, has been absolutely,…essential; it has gotten us, thru,…everything: that seemingly, has gone wrong,…lately!...

Example: the continual false-teachings, of the “Trinity-Doctrine!”…

Many, whom we have approached,…showed puzzlement; at hearing my message. Yes, real-truth,…has always been; most unpopular, rejected by the general-populace,…and tossed-out; by those, who have vested-interests,…in their Temples: Synagogues, Mosques, Churches, Cathedrals and Chapels,…alike!...

Folks, Jesus doesn’t operate,…in any man-made building. And, He is (Not),…God; Himself!...

It’s too late, for these very same,…(referring to the religious order of the day); to even remotely think-about, uprooting their own camps. With their well-steeped, traditions-of-men and pagan-practices,…unknowingly; they make void and annul, the very Word-of-God!...

Jesus, has always been,…the Son!... Heaven, forbid,…they should spend; any real-valued-time, in unscheduled-committee,-meetings. Plagued by myriads of fabricated-fables, they cannot seem to clearly see,…the “Tree-of-Life!”…

Why?... Because, their man-made forests,…keep obstructing; any possibility to truly discern, (spiritually),…the otherwise: simplicity-of-Christ!...

And, so,…we shall pray, for these others,…our brethren-in-Faith; the most. Although they continue to be led astray, and have been easily confused,…we Love them, too. Like sheep, to their slaughter. All done, by these,…(“RAVENOUS-WOLVES,…IN,…SHEEP’S-CLOTHING”)!...

These very same, you need not look hard to find them. They currently stand, behind their pompous-pulpits!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330511_th.gif
330511_th.gif (72.03 KiB) Viewed 521 times
330495_th.gif
330495_th.gif (46.16 KiB) Viewed 521 times
316257_th.jpg
316257_th.jpg (36.85 KiB) Viewed 521 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:00 pm

“EVEN-THE-BLIND,…CAN-SEE-THIS!”…

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…because of our exercised Faith; we have become the object of much, boisterous ridicule. So, what. Our Jesus, suffered the same,…and much; much, more.

However, curiosity brings on the,…”Acid-Test”; as many, are daily entering and reading these passages,…for the very first-time. Yes, a regal-sight,…indeed; as many new-comers, are realizing that,…God’s-Grace; is manifesting itself, yet,…again!...

Folks, we live in an era,…where; fools we remain, if we don’t admit that,…wickedness; is waxing worse-and-worse. That’s-right, the forces of evil,…know that; their time remaining, is very short. The very frequency and pace, in which all these world events are occurring,…and their destructive-deeds; is truly enough, to make any blind person,…see!...

Divine-Intervention, will be our only,…Salvation; even from our own, destructive-ways. Trust, always,…in our Creator!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). He’s never, out-of-sync. His timing is perfect. He waits, till the very last-second,…to act; this allows Him, sufficient time to test the hearts and minds,…of all.

Both, the believer as well as,…the unbeliever; and let’s not forget, the undecided. We are those, not fresh-out of enthusiasm,…not, just yet; the Father, shall send His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…to us: as promised. And, Jesus,…will, (Not); tarry!...

We are all, on God’s-Good-Time!... Divine-Deeds, do not occur,…on our own; scheduling. To you, who believes,…know that; our safety is indeed, in Good-Hands!... I pray, that,…”You be well-able, to develop eyes-to-see and ears-to-hear,…as well, that; Almighty-God will empower you, with the Spirit-of-Wisdom and of Revelation. So, that,…you, too; can discern. Our Redeemer, draws nearer with every breath,…we take!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
123446_th.gif
123446_th.gif (7.42 KiB) Viewed 514 times
118878_th (1).gif
118878_th (1).gif (7.93 KiB) Viewed 514 times
112791_th.gif
112791_th.gif (6.7 KiB) Viewed 514 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:29 pm

“NO-MORE,…RUDIMENTARY,…RHETORIC!”…

Dear-reader and friends, the written Word-of-God,…is in our bones; as if it were, a living-Fire!... Oh’, if only we could truly convey,…one-hint; of God’s-Love, to the unbeliever and the undecided.

Nothing happens, unforeseen in the eyes of our Maker!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). Wisdom, prevents us, (His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); from carrying-out any,…(“RUDIMENTARY,…RHETORIC”)!..

The fears of our yesterdays, have banished. I publicly aspire, only to share this newfound,…Love!... We, have been fed well,…these things; which come from the Spirit!...

Yes, we have come to discover many unpopular-truths,…well-hidden for centuries; and today, as we gather at the very foot of Christ’s-Cross,…we freely share: eons of unspoken-understandings.

Pray for me. As, this is the Day,…in which; we openly declare, the Devil’s own deceptive-deeds. Yes, folks. This is the moment, big-news is coming. Further developments, are yet to be reported,…as we, meanwhile; give-off no interference, to this Spirit’s own,…utterances!...

The surrounding atmosphere, emits the fragrance of Divine-Intervention!... Yes, as it permeates the very air,…we breathe; soon enough, all-things will come into view,…clearly. We stand-by, waiting for Heaven to break,…its own silence!...

The Son-of-God, is coming!... He shall be sent down to us, from the Father-of-Glory!... Listen, for the Trumpet’s-Blast!... Many, will be those,…preoccupied; with entertaining their guests, forgetting altogether,…God’s-Plan.

It’s inconceivable, the ignorance of our modern-world. Despite all the sign-posts, millions continue their mundane routines,…in succession; refusing to believe that, Jesus-of-Nazareth indeed,…returns. These very same, include even the religious order of the day,…as they, too; believe that, nothings’ really-wrong!...

In contrast, our suspense grows sharper,…day-by-day; because our network-of-believers, won’t be caught,…in unawares. If nothing serious, is actually going to happen,…soon; then, it would be utterly disastrous,…to publicize; the Great-Apostasy, currently taking place,…globally!...

Yes, many have fallen-away,…from both; Church and State!...

There’s little restful sleep, at night,…for those; who are, (Of) this present-world. A verse, Almighty-God has impressed on my spirit,…comes back to me; suddenly and sharply… “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and through the rivers,…they shall, (Not); overflow you!”…

Texas, are you listening?... Oh’, I pray,…so!...

“Lord, Jesus!... Let not, the waters overflow,…more than absolutely, necessary; to teach your followers, Your Father’s-Mighty-Hand. Let all, that has happened in the state of Texas, (as of this date, 09-03-2017); yes, all the good and the bad-things,…let them, all: come together in the end, to prove Your Father’s Good-Grace and Mercy!”… Amen.

Although, millions have fallen-away from the original doctrine,…once taught; by Jesus and His chosen disciples, we,…who truly believe; are still here. And we shall lead them all, into Jesus’-Saving-Sheepfold!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330526_th.gif
330526_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 512 times
103244_th.gif
103244_th.gif (5.95 KiB) Viewed 512 times
327760_th.gif
327760_th.gif (7.47 KiB) Viewed 512 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:47 pm

“LOVE,…DESPITE,…THE-LOSS!”…

Dear-reader and friends, today I confess to you,…in whom; I truly believe. He, is the same living-God,…Who promises Grace; to help us, all,…in times: of real need!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Our daily prayers, include all those who have been,…dismantled; by the very Hand-of-God!... We pray, that,…”These victims come to realize, that there is much to gain,…even after; great-losses. Yes, we count it all,…loss; in return, for gaining The Son-of-God’s,…own: favoring!”… Amen.

Folks, the very desire of our soul,…is only; to this Name-of-Jesus!... Appointed by His own God and Father-in-Heaven, to ultimately Rule over us,…who; believe. News of our Saviour’s soon return, we meet with much,…serenity. Tears-of-Joy, rise from the very depths-of-trust,…which supports; our truest beliefs!..

“Help us, dear-Father,…to know, Your wisdom; and to follow Your Son’s instructions. As we, take hold of Jesus’-Hand,…we shall not, ever; slip-back into our past-sins!”… Amen.

May this written passage, explain well,…to you, (dear-reader); the inner-peace, which we,…Jesus’-Faithful-Followers: possess, presently. We are those, completely free of self-pity. Yes, a cunning tool,…of Satan, himself; successfully rotting-away, many unsaved,…souls!...

Who of us, will continue to seek….the perfect will; of Almighty-God?... Who, despite all that they’ve lost,…(yes, you victims of Texas); can still say, that they Love,…God’s- Son: our Lord?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
107541_th.gif
107541_th.gif (7.63 KiB) Viewed 510 times
101396_th.gif
101396_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 510 times
314270_th.gif
314270_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 510 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:05 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS,…CHASTISING-LOVE!”…

Folks, the Powers-of-Darkness,…have been, today; let-loose. But, let’s not ever forget,…Who; rules over them, all. And, Who has kept them,…in constrain; up until now. And, Who shall keep them,…in: eternal-chains, forever more!... That’s right. Jehovah, is His Excellent-Name!... Amen.

Yes, a terrible sight,…indeed, it is; as a third of Heaven’s Angels-of-Light,…today, remain fallen; they’ve become followers of Lucifer!... This once, Angel-of-Light,…himself. Such, is the power-of-persuasion,…of this Dark-One!...

He, once known to be our,…”Morning,…Star!”… Yet, iniquity was found,…in him; because Almighty-God, sees all-things. The very Powers, bestowed upon him,…by his Creator; went to his head. Sound familiar?... How many of us, aren’t guilty of the same,…thing?...

Ultimately, this Evil-One has been already sentenced,…to perdition; and it’s going to happen, sooner than later. The light of these fallen-Angels, have all grown,…most eerie; their pall-bearers, shall struggle much against these powers-and-principalities,…and: against all-odds!...

Never-the-less, when ends meet,…they shall all; be led to their grotesque-graves!... We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); will be there, on that Day and Hour,…to witness; God’s Mighty-Hand, exercising Justice,…as these demons: shall finally disappear, into the depths of the Abyss!...

Grim and weary looking, we shall see them,…one last-time; come, that Day of our reckoning. No more, memory of those,…who; made our lives, most miserable. Blotted-out completely, will be their identity.

It will be, no easy decision. For, God Loves all of His,…Creation!... But, because He Loves,…He, also; chastises the purposely defiant and unruly. Both, in the physical as well as,…in the; spiritual-realm!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330528_th.jpg
330528_th.jpg (28.25 KiB) Viewed 507 times