Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 pm

“NO-PAIN,…NO-GAIN!”…

Today, I remain in a wakeful, (spiritually-speaking); readiness. Knowing best, that,…while we are at home, (in these fleshly-bodies); we are absent, from the very presence of our Maker and His Son!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…we know that; if our earthly-house, (this temporary tabernacle),…were to be dissolved; we would have a transfigured and/or transformed, building of God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

That’s-right-folks!... A dwelling place, a housing (if you will),…not built; with human-hands. And, eternal in nature,…alongside our Creator; and His only begotten Son!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

He, who has prepared us,…for these, spiritual-understandings; Himself, stands firmly at the right-hand,…of His own God: and Father-in-Heaven!...

I take this moment, to address all the victims of,…”Hurricane-Harvey”; and soon to hit our main-land,…“Hurricane-Jose”: remember these written-words.

All that has come upon you, is indeed from the Hand-of-God,…at work; yet, you must never forget,…His Grace and Mercy!... Let your hearts and minds, not turn back,…neither, decline; His Mighty-Ways!...

Yes, you have been sorely,…broken; displaced as dragons, covered in the very shadows-of-Death!... Yet, I plead with you,…today; to keep your quiet-trust. And, come to know finally,…the why; of your tragedies.

It’s what God, planned. And, yes,…the price-to-pay; is truly-great. So, was the suffering of His only begotten Son!...

Let’s not continue to deny either One, the pain of both Father and Son,…for our; ultimate, eternal-gain. Yes, Father and Son!... Each, uniquely-proper, separate-but-equal,…One-in-Love; One-in-Unity and One-in-Mindset,…and: in Mission!...

We annul this truth, when we merge them,…together; as one in the same person.

“My God, My God,…why has Thou; forsaken Me!”… Jesus, was speaking to whom?... Answer: To His own God and Father-in-Heaven!... Let’s keep this fact,…forever-true!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6165

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
330511_th.gif
330511_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 367 times
330507_th.gif
330507_th.gif (6.88 KiB) Viewed 367 times
106065_th.gif
106065_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 367 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”....

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,...CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6180

Attachments
127516_th.jpg
127516_th.jpg (47.68 KiB) Viewed 363 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:19 pm

“ETERNITY,…SHALL,…MEASURE!”…

To the world-at-large, ours is a complete waste,…of precious-time; in all-things!...

There are those, whose lives are changed,…by our, crossing-paths. May we all, take this moment,…to drop to our knees; and cry-out to our Creator, for His forgiveness and for our own lack-of-concern,…for the fellow servants-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name).

Our devoted work, will never be the same,…as we leave; lasting marks on many minds. As we consider, turning our personal lives,…over, completely; to the Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). May we also, take the place of those,…who; have gone before us.

Yes, brave men and women,…alike; trodden-arduous-trails, leaving a well-worn path,…behind: for us, to more easily follow. I am praying, for you,…dear-reader and friends; only Eternity itself, will measure the total-of-prayers,…and petitions: sent to Almighty-God!...

Mine, will ascend for all the work,…in which, you (The Faithful-Followers-of-Jesus); have been engaged, since your first,…true-conviction. I look forward to the Day and the Hour, when the unbeliever, the undecided,…and all those; who still remain, barbaric-savages,…will ultimately, join us: in earnest Christian-Praise!...

I meanwhile, continue to urge all who,…read this passage; to promptly formulate, your plans for this marvelous work. I speak of, none other than,…furthering along; Jesus’-gospel-message, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom,…still being: at hand and for the grasping, to whom-so-ever-wills!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330432_th.jpg
330432_th.jpg (43.32 KiB) Viewed 360 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm

“KEEP-PRAYING,…KEEP-ASKING!”…

My very life, is not mine,…to claim; it belongs solely, to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). And, to His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... For, it is the Son,…who, shows us; the Way!... But, it is our Father-in-Heaven,…our, ultimate; destination.

Folks, there is much light,…which dispels all; darkness and confusion. This light is found, in the very words of Jesus,…as He shares; with us, the truths of His Father’s-Kingdom!...

The Glory-of-God, reflects from the very face,…of His Son; as well, from us,…who, believe. Thousands of people, in all parts of this world,…pray; every day. How is it, we have the same God,…yet; refuse to believe, in the same Way?...

I trust, that our Creator, (thru His Son); will lead us, all,…as One: in His own, Good-Time and Way!... Who, of you,…has surrendered; your personal lives, for Jesus’ own,…use?...

Who, shall carry-on the work,…others, before us; have already begun?... Will you speak, to your family and friends,…of Christ-Jesus?... Will you, read Scripture, translate as the Spirit leads,…travel to unknown places; to teach our Bible, to others who do not yet,…know: its message?... Oh’, how I pray,…that; you will…

Do you, lie awake at nights,…thinking; of the lost?... And, of how you can reach them?... How, will they hear,…of Jesus?... We, (His Faithful-Followers); cannot get to them, all. But, many will be those,…who; must know.

Pray-to-God, and ask Him,…to show you; what to do?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
119464_th.gif
119464_th.gif (70.19 KiB) Viewed 358 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:01 pm

“COME-PRAY,…WITH,…ME!”…

“Oh’, Father-in-Heaven,…stick these stony-hearts; yes, all those who surround us. Stick them with the lance of Your Love, and with the Truth of Your Words!... Dear God, stick them all,…with Your written-word; so that, they (the unbeliever, the undecided and all who remain, barbaric-savages): will finally listen, and come to believe!”… Amen.

“Sweet-Jesus, Son-of-God!... The mute-longing of our hearts, are today echoed,…by the very words; found in Your,…diary: our Bible. For, we are Your brethren. Yes, joint-heirs (according to Your Father’s will); exalting You, as together,…we stand; embraced-by-shadows of this, Your Father’s-Tree-of-Life!”… Amen.

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…to Jesus-of-Nazareth; we today, give our praise,…hailing our hearts; as we gaze-up to Heaven, glorifying His accomplished deeds,…all done: in our behalf!...

What more, could we ask,…for?... Than for You, Sweet-Jesus,…to die; in our stead. Oh’, the fullness, the pleasure and sheer excitement,…of knowing, You; Son-of-God!... If only, others now,…could also; come to Love and please, Your Father-in-Heaven,…as, You: have so eloquently, taught us to Love!...

“May we, when all ends,…meet; be led thru starry-fields, exploring all kinds of delicacies,…having our stony-hearts; changed. Yes, if only we may see,…You; coming-in Your Father’s-Glory and Splendor, and touch Your garments and smile,…into: Your fiery-eyes!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
330526_th.gif
330526_th.gif (7.87 KiB) Viewed 355 times
102228_th.gif
102228_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 355 times
117932_th.gif
117932_th.gif (7.94 KiB) Viewed 356 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:21 pm

“THIS,…ENDLESS,…LOVE!”…

“Oh’, Jesus,…Son-of-God!... How much longer, before Your Father’s-Glory,…becomes, ours?... We have waited, so long,…for Your return. My thoughts are of nothing else. No other man or woman, shall I praise. None, will care for me,…as You, (Sweet-Jesus); cares. Subdue Your Enemies, take Your place among,…Your Father’s; chosen-remnant. And, please,…hasten; yes, hasten,…Your return!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, how could our Salvation,…ever come; to be?... Only our living-God, in His infinite knowledge and wisdom,…could set-forth; such specific terms. A virgin, shall conceive. And, so it was. Seed, of His own,…Seed!... This was the call, as Jesus met,…every criteria!...

He, who causes the Sun,…to sit, still; He appointed His only begotten Son, to die,…in our stead. His pre-requisites were completely,…met. The shedding of one blameless and spotless human, was the order of that,…Day!... God’s own,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… Jesus-of-Nazareth, our Kinsman-Redeemer!...

Only He, in unmatched and exemplary ways,…obeyed; His Father’s, every command. “Not My will, but Thy will,…be done!”…

Yes, only a living-God of much Mercy and Grace,…in whose hand; lies the very breath, of every living thing. Only this God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); is my chosen, God!... Yes, forever and ever,…Amen.

I shall pray,…”For the entrance of His Son’s Light. For this Loving-Radiance, to overshadow your entire household, (dear-reader and friends); with this,…(ENDLESS,…LOVE)!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg
20139648_1118746488257637_1667791169164570974_n.jpg (19.77 KiB) Viewed 352 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:53 pm

“THE-INTANGIBLE,…INVISIBLE,…AND-UNSEEN!”…

You kind foreigners, I have come,…to truly, Love; yes, the thousands-of-followers,…who: have taken their precious time, to read my passages. To my faceless-friends, I am a debtor. Thank you, for your Love and support!...

God Bless You, all…

For, you have welcomed me,…into your abode; your hearts and your minds. Friendly and even helpful at times, you have received me,…as one of your very own; brethren-in-Faith!... Yes, we are those,…One-in-Love and One-in-Unity!... Amen.

Fear, has been the root of many,…past mistakes; yet, we also know,…that; Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name), performs all-things,…according to: the counsel of His own, will.

Through your many letters, to me,…we have together; come to realize, God’s own dealings,…regardless of: our country’s origin. We shall remember, always,…that; this present world and its dispensational-era, will indeed pass-away,…along with: its lust, thereof!...

But, he or she,…who; does the will-of-God, abides forever. So, all of you,…who, have helped me; throughout these last seven (7) years, of my making,…my public-presence here; within this wonderful arena and platform, we call the Internet,…please: keep praying for me!...

As, I shall,…for you and your entire household. Although, the pathway of my life,…has taken, many; unimagined turns, since I wrote my first passage,…(back in May of 2010); I have not forgotten, all of you. My dear-readers and friends!...

Especially those, who have been there for me,…since day, one!... My past fears and hate, have been conquered by,…God’s message; of Divine-Love and forgiveness. At least, hundreds every day,…continue to be jolted; by the sacrifices, of our Jesus!...

Yes, many,…daily; are coming to realize that, there is such a thing,…as: spiritual-commitment. As robust, as totaling and perhaps more demanding,…than, the most fanatical commitment; to any rigorous, physical-fitness-routine!...

Yes, we are those,…who, care; much about, (“THE-INTANGIBLE,…INVISIBLE,…AND-UNSEEN”)!... Truths!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20376014_1124686477663638_841671194458697499_n.jpg
20376014_1124686477663638_841671194458697499_n.jpg (15.77 KiB) Viewed 350 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:10 pm

“GOD,…IS,…GOD!”…

During these last 17 years, of my due diligence,…with studying well, the Word-of-God; sitting with the various, denominational Christian groups,…and; as I recount and reflect back, in the light of my own,…subsequent experiences: I must point out, one thing,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

And, if He indeed is,…God; then, He is worthy of my worship and my service. I shall find rest, nowhere,…but; in His will. And, that will,…is infinitely immeasurable; unfathomable and most unconfined. Yes, unspeakably beyond my largest notions,…of what, He; is truly capable of!...

Our living-God, is One of human-history. And, He is at work,…continuously; mysteriously, accomplishing His eternal purposes,…in each and every one: of us, who believes. Yes, thru us,…(His Son’s-Faithful-Followers); and even, in spite-of-us!...

Folks, Salvation is (Not),…to be tallied-up, by anybody; except its own, Author!... Almighty-God!... Friendly relations, where there once existed,…only, hostility; is one of our primary-goals. There is always, the inner-urge to over-simplify,…yes, to weigh-in at once; with interpretations which cannot, possibly cover all of who,…our Creator really is: to us and to the rest, of His own Creation,…as a whole!...

All the compiled, edited and published data,…under the Sun; cannot stand-up, to a real and intimately close,…inspection; on the details, concerning the possessing of,…true-spiritual-insight!...

Yes, dear-reader and friends,…(“GOD,…IS,…GOD”)!... Let us stop, trying to be Him. And, let us stop placing His Son,…in the Father’s own Shoes!... They are both, uniquely-proper entities,…each; deserving their own Glory and Honor, their own reverencing and positioning,…within: our celestial-realm…Amen.

Yes, they are indeed as One,…but; in attributes, such as Patience, Mercy, Love, Unity, Cause, Faith, Mindset and Mission!...

We begin to dethrone our Heavenly-Father, in our hearts and minds,…if we start to demand; that, He act in ways,…which satisfy our own ideas; of what Justice,…should-look-like. It is this same negative-spirit, which taunts,…”If Thou be, the Son-of-God,…come down; from that, Cross!”…

There is much, unbelief,…and even, rebellion; in the attitude, that says,…”God, has no right,…to do this, (or that); to me, unless…!”

Who of us, will give ourselves,…without reservations; to do the will-of-God?... Folks, small decisions are made,…by ordinary people, (like you and me); yes, small-things happen,…which in turn: lead us to, bigger decisions!...

And, ultimately,…a man or woman’s choice; becomes, momentous!... No more depression, instead,…much caution and determination. The least thing, any of us are looking for,…is, fame; and/or worldly-fortunes!...

And, for the record,…not all questions, are answered; by our Maker!... Only, after we become the Intercessor,…for our brethren-in-Faith; for family, for friends and for the rest of humanity,…will we, then; begin to see our Heavenly-Father, restore us to levels,…never imaginable. Yes!... No more, reckless exuberance!...

Is Jesus-of-Nazareth, not mankind’s own,…Mediator and/or Intercessor?... And, what of His exaltation,…as His recompense?... I believe, with all of my heart,…that, God’s-Story; has a happy-ending.

But, not just,… yet. Not, necessarily,…yet. It takes Faith, to hold onto that,…Hope!... Even, in the face of great-burdens and experiences,…which seem to prove us; otherwise. God’s own Goodness, is far higher,…than we could ever; conceive!...

The highest Victory, of our existing Faith,…shall be the witnessing; yes, a divine-vision of a true and abiding good,…which is, (Not): of this world. Meaning, specifically,…the return of God’s-Son; to our Earth, as promised.

And, this Faith,…is interpreted; according to the measure, of each soul’s,…willingness-to-believe!... Tell me, dear-reader and friends,…is yours; a True-Triumph or a Tragedy?... Is your present-life, full-of-meaning,…or is it; completely empty?...

Are we, examples of brave-obedience,…or a sad-sack; of fathomless-foolishness?... I pray, that,…”You come to examine closely, all these unpalatable-truths!”… Amen.

A Healthier-Faith, seeks a reference point,…outside all human-experiences. It has been, with God’s-Grace, that I today,…have conquered; my inner-agony of indecision. Yes, today,…I speak freely and in Love; opposing the teachings, of the,…”Trinity-Doctrine!”…

And, I have found that,…I’m not alone; as many others, have joined-in,…this valiant-venture. It’s more than mere, eagerness. It’s a strong assurance, that all will be,…well. No more, deep sense of failure,…for us!... Every hidden truth, has finally come together,…inside; the Son’s-Light!...

All confusion, cob-webs and fogged-findings,…have been dispelled; as I have learned, to decipher well,…the differences; between rightly-dividing the Word-of-God, separating literal-language from figurative-speech,…and determining: who is saying, what?... And, about,…whom?... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
127503_th.jpg
127503_th.jpg (25.62 KiB) Viewed 341 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:18 pm

“JUST-TRUST,…AND,…OBEY!”…

Today, I reflect a bit,…on the tensions; which develop every time, a good man or woman of God,…dies. Among those, left behind to pick-up the pieces,…are you, (dear-reader and friends); and yours-truly, as well.

Often-times, there exist misunderstandings,…between some, saints; as to what part, (if any); is to be resumed, and by whom?... In the midst, of our collective efforts,…to further along; Jesus’-gospel-message, who will step-up,…to the plate: and perform?...

The resulting reports, are often radically different,…when compared; to Jesus’ own, original message. His, were good-news about His Father’s-Kingdom!... Somehow, throughout the ages,…we’ve perverted this; by converting Jesus-of-Nazareth, into God,…Himself!...

All because, few are those who truly,…care enough; to examine, to research, to study well,…and to prayerfully ask: for the very, (“spirit-of-wisdom-and-of-revelation”), to guide and instruct our soul. Our Apostle Paul, spoke about this,…(“spirit-of-wisdom-and-of-revelation”)!... Although he was known, to be a well-founded and learned man,…of the world; he attributes his real-knowledge, to have been received,…by the Spirit!...

Our Apostle Paul, was well-versed in the Mosaic-Laws. For, he was a Hebrew,…himself; possessing a Roman citizenry. God, used this persecutor of the Faith,…to demonstrate; His awesome Might!... Always look, for the least-considered-individual,…to be the one, used-the-most; by Almighty-God!... Hence, my,…point-in-case. Here I am, a common-man,…declaring; most unpopular-truths!...

Our Apostle Paul, was experiencing among the Christian ranks,…from an early stage, of our established Faith; that, divisions were beginning to run-rampant. Soon after, Jesus’ Death and Resurrection,…confusion abounded; they were suffering, disorientation and an uprooting!...

Here’s where all skeptics, jump at this very opportunity,…with much, glee; to such woeful-facts!... The same is true, today,…as the religious order of the day; dodges skeptics, timidly. Fearing most, any real assessment of our earnest-work,…which no doubt; would cast suspicion, at least on the level,…of our spirituality; if not on the actual, validity of our exercised,…Faith!...

But, we forget. We are all,…Sinners!...

Folks, it is (Not),…the level of our spirituality; that we can depend on. It is God, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name); and everything is summoned by Him and to His purposes,…yes, the whole scene; including our bravery and our cowardice!...

Yes, our Love and our selfishness,…our strengths; and our inner-most-weaknesses. That’s-right!... A living-God, Who could use a murderer like Moses,…and an adulterer; like, King David,…and a traitor; like, our disciple Peter,…and make them, all,…strong men-of-God; is to me, also,…a God, Who: can Redeem you and me!...

That’s-right!... Who of us, will lend ourselves to be used,…as His; instruments of peace?... Know this, to be most true. Almighty-God, uses a conglomeration-of-sinners,…who sometimes, look like heroes; while at other times, they may indeed look like,…Villains!...

Folks, the very revelation of God’s-own-Glory,…is reflected upon; the face of Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Yes, the Son is the, (“expressed-image”); of our living-God!... No one, except Christ-Jesus,…can represent; His own God and Father-in-Heaven, any better.

Jesus, is the, (“personified and/or persona”); of our God!... He, in unmatched and exemplary ways,…mirrors, the very personality and characteristics; of our own Creator!... But, dear-reader and friends,…this, in itself; does (Not) make Jesus, out-to-be,…God: Himself!...

Any more than, you and I,…are God; ourselves!... Although, we too,…have been created; in the very image, of God!... Here’s where the Devil’s cunningness, lies hidden within the tall-grass,…of God’s; glorious Scriptures!...

Friends, it’s all about,…God’s own Transcendent-Power!... It does, (Not) come from us. But, is God’s,…alone!... And, He bestows, invokes, empowers, ordains, commissions, commands and exalts,…whom-so-ever; He wills!...

Folks, we are not always,…sure; where the next horizon, lays. We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); would not know,…“Which end is up”; were it not, for the shimmering-pathway of Light,…falling: on our vast-open-seas!...

The only One, Who laid the Heaven’s-Foundations,…and Who, settled Earth’s own dimensions; also knows, where the lines are drawn. He gives us, (who, believe); all the Light, we need,…for trusting and Obeying!... This is why, Jesus is known as the,…Light of the world; He illuminates us, with His Father’s-Truths!...Amen.

Believe the Son, when He says,…”The Father is Greater than I”… (read, the Great-Book-of-John, Chapter 14: in its entirety)… Yes, all-of-it…

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
124113_th.gif
124113_th.gif (68.91 KiB) Viewed 337 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:59 am

“WHY,…DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Please read, (Ephesians 1:17).

I believe the reason there is so much confusion and fear, among God’s own people is because,…they lack; true knowledge of our living-God!...

We can find several passages in our Bible, where people have said they have seen God!... However, the truth is,…they saw a representative of God!... Be it, an Angel, a Miracle, a Bush that didn’t burn,…etc., etc…

Jesus said, “No man has seen God, at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him!”…(1st John 1:18).

The Apostle John, also commented on this,…in (1st John 4:12). “No man has seen God, at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us and his Love is perfected in us!”…

I believe we see the attributes of God, every day of our personal lives. The Bible says, He is clearly seen!... “For the invisible things of Him, from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse!”…(Romans 1:20).

Folks, creation itself,…literally shouts; His Glory!...

The works Jesus performed, revealed His God and Father-in-Heaven!... When you see a miracle, you see God,…at work. When you see someone Saved, delivered from an addiction or healed,…you see God; at work.

When the Son-of-God was being rebuked, for healing on the Sabbath-Day,…He said; “My Father works, hitherto and I also work!”…(see, John 5:17). It was actually God, that,…performed the miracles. In (John 14:10), Jesus said,…”The Father that dwells in Me, He does the works!”…

When I think of God, my mind is filled with awe. God, what makes Him,…who He is?... Of course, one would reason for someone or something,…to be God; worship would be appropriate, or even demanded. So, God could possibly be defined as something to worship. Human reasoning, is what our trouble is!...

We cannot reason, God!... Try as you may, you cannot. You can’t reason Faith, or Love!... These are definitely, attributes of God!... However, God doesn’t merely have Love,…He is, Love!... You can’t reason Love!... Think about it, for a moment.

What about Faith?... By Faith, we believe God created the Universe. By Faith, we believe a man named Jesus,…is the Son-of-God!... And, that He died for our sins,…and was resurrected; even from the dead. By Faith, we believe He will soon return,…for us. We can’t prove any of these things, we simply,…believe!...(by exercising our Faith).

Faith, is blind; It is the substance, of things hoped for,…and the evidence; of all-things, even those unseen. Why do you, believe?... Can it truly, be explained?... We don’t ultimately understand, how Faith or Love,…works. As humans, we are incapable of reasoning,…God’s own existence. But, it is the Spirit,…who; reveals Him!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
default (2).jpg
default (2).jpg (31.31 KiB) Viewed 313 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm

“JUST,…BY,…BELIEVING”…

What’s heavier, than a guilty conscience?… Answer: I don’t know. Come on, take my hand,…and I’ll show you something; you may otherwise,…miss. A place, where something huge,…has nested; a collection, of seeds-sown!...

And, in the adjacent woods,…a Magnolia Tree; with a deep bowl, head-high,…and within that bowl; a second Tree,…has taken root. The very,…(“Tree-of-Life”)!… And, like a sturdy Oak,…growing; straight and healthy.

“How did it, get there?”,…you asked.

(“JUST,…BY,…BELIEVING”)!,…I answered; as you grinned, at me. You felt, a catch in your heart,…for my Lord; although, you had never known,…His Real-Life-Tale: because, you had never been,…told.

I have been, a man,…who, maintained nothing; finished nothing and apparently, never worried,…about either. But, today,…I was going to lead you; to Jesus!.... We passed, stubble fields and patches of woods,…eventually topping a rise; where you and I,…stopped dead on our tracks: and gaped!...

Below, lay a veritable graveyard,…of the living; among-the-Dead!... We had come, nearly full circle,…around our very lives; now witnessing, the clutter of closed doors, (and of many, lost opportunities): of sagging roofs, (and countless, caved-in-dreams). All lingering, amongst long weeds,…of; much-wishful-thinking!...

With our eyes, laid upon these Truths,…eventually; we found ourselves, repenting. Changing old- ways, to new,…and rightly so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
318448_th.gif
318448_th.gif (189.29 KiB) Viewed 309 times
102246_th.gif
102246_th.gif (7.9 KiB) Viewed 309 times
101630_th.gif
101630_th.gif (5.66 KiB) Viewed 309 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 pm

“READ-ABOUT,…THIS-PLACE,…OF-HOPE”…

Our Holy-Scriptures, spell-out for us,…in no uncertain terms; that there is a place, of God’s presence,…that we all: should aspire to. It is our living God’s, biggest desire,…to want to abide, with us again; as He once did, with our first pair. And, it is because,…He is well able to make this happen; that we should want this endearment, to be there,…together again: as well. Who of us (dear-reader and friends), will see this event,…for what our Bible says, it is?... A (“PLACE,…OF,…HOPE”), blessings and encouragement for all who embrace,…God’s Son (Christ-Jesus)!... (all happening, in the New-Earth promised).

For many people, none of what I write,…is really-relevant. They scoff at the idea, of life after death,…and they ridicule the belief; in a here-after, consisting of eternal-bliss,…and of a real-hell, of everlasting-punishment!...

These very same, are convinced that,…the existence of humans; ends at the grave. Christians, do believe in a beautiful place,…promised of God, for our tomorrow; and they look forward, to eternal-life,…within its gates; based on our faith, in the Son-of-God (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…and our complete trust: in His Father’s-Word!... And, we anticipate the joys that await us,…in our eternal-homes!...

We look forward, to a place where,…our hopes; will be realized, blessings will be given,…through our Heavenly-Father’s-Glorious-Hands; and encouragement to last, an eternity,…awaits us: (The Faithful Believers)!... This comforting thought, brings healing to our earthly-wounds,…and it calms; our sorrows. Our Bible, explicitly declares that,…our Creator; dwells and/or inhabits a place,…called: Heaven!... And, that He makes our Earth,…His footstool.

This does not mean, that our living God,…is absent; from earth. His presence is everywhere, but His dwelling-place,…is in Heaven. He abides there and from that location, He is present,…throughout all; of His creation. Heaven, is the location,…of; God’s-Throne!...(see, Psalm 103: 19). From there, He rules over the affairs,…of mankind. He rules in Majesty, over His entire creation. He holds, all things together,…by; His-Mighty-Power!... And, His Son,…stands at His right-hand; in this place called,…Heaven!...

He may, indeed,…permit; evil men and women, to have their day (as well, powers and principalities of darkness); but, He has (Not) lost control,…of our present world. (Not) for one moment!... Although the wicked (and purposely defiant ones), may rebel against His laws,…and declare themselves; masters of their own destiny, Almighty-God (The Most-High), from Heaven itself,…is still: very much in,…command!...

Yes, Jehovah (and/or Yahweh, if you prefer),…in Heaven; has only to speak the Word, and all His enemies,…will be destroyed. Yes, Heaven itself,…the center of His administration; the seat of His Authority, and the place from which,…He: issues His edicts, commands and sovereign decrees!... Amen. (of which, His Son,…in unmatched-ways; Obeys)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!..

Attachments
102037_th.gif
102037_th.gif (57.39 KiB) Viewed 306 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:22 pm

“SAVING-MY,…DILAPIDATED,…SHED”…

Whenever, I thank my Lord,…for all that, He has done; He tends to, brush-it-off,…as if; He’s done nothing, at all. I find myself, wanting to return,…the favor. But, then I realize that,…no one; can ever match, all that our Jesus-of-Nazareth: has done!...

Since, I have straightened my ways,…our eyes, meet; once, again. A voice inside, urges me,…to understand Him; completely. I too, like many of you,…have spent so much, of my Life; in a Love-less and touch-less, World!...

When I confessed this, to my Jesus,…it formed, a sympathetic bond; between us. He today, gives me more,…than; I could ever use. So, I share with you,…(dear reader and friend); from His Bounty!...

I,…in days past, and in broad daylight; was very pitiful. Filled with much unwanted-junk, instead of His Glory!… There was enough work, for Him,…keeping Christ; working,…24 hrs. a day: for at least,…a-solid-year!...

Stumbling along, beside Him,…I interrupted, many of His initial thoughts; of Healing me. Mine, was,…(“A-DILAPIDATED,…SHED”),…rather than; a Living-Temple,…housing my Saviour!... I was crammed, with all sorts of stuff,…all unusable; before, He walked-in!...

Clean and soberly, I now sing Praises,…to this Prince-of-Prince; pulling, from my deep rug-sack,…He scooped-out; all the garbage, from my personal-dump: I back then, called,…Life!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
117026_th.gif
117026_th.gif (72.6 KiB) Viewed 305 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:26 pm

“A-TIME,…IS-COMING,…WHEN”…

The pain, sorrow and unhappiness,…in this present life of ours; are distressing to any, sensitive individual. Starvation is rampant, in some parts of our globe,…mothers and their children; have been left homeless, by various wars,…and the young and old alike; are destroying their lives,…inch-by-inch: through drug and alcohol, abuse!...

Countless crimes, continue to threaten the security and safety,…for all of us. Selfishness and sin, have turned our earthly home,…into a habitat; of untold suffering and wickedness.

(“A-TIME,…IS,…COMING”),…however; when all of this, will be changed. What a wonderful life, we’ll have,…in; our eternal-home. In that perfect, society,…we’ll realize our full potential; as individuals!...

Having entered an eternal fellowship, with our living God,…we’ll be; engaged in an endless array, of meaningful activities. We’ll join with the saints, of all ages,…in a spirit-of-communion and love; all centered on the Son-of-God,…Christ-Jesus!...

There are many, marvelous blessings,…awaiting us; in abundance. Meanwhile, our days here on earth,…are filled with much tragedy; sufferings, disappointments,…and evils!...

As a result, tears are all,…too common. Such, is the experience,…today; of mankind. The lonely vigils, at bedside,…the secret burdens; buried deep, in a mother’s heart,…and the memories of rejection; and of personal-pain,…continue, too close: to us,…all.

But, before eternity begins,…Almighty-God; will wipe-away, all tears. His Son (Jesus), will pour His Father’s,…Healing-Balm; into the wounds and hurts,…of: our personal lives!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
312631_th.jpg
312631_th.jpg (46.32 KiB) Viewed 294 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:34 pm

“NO-MORE,…ENEMIES”…

Folks, not only will there be,…an absence-of-tears, in the here-after; but, our apostle John,…also said: “There shall be, no more death!”…(see, Revelation 21: 4).

This fearsome enemy, continually casts its shadow,…on our individual lives; here on earth. Eventually, death enters every happy-family,…circle. Sooner or later, every home experiences the feeling,…of emptiness; the dreadful vacuum caused by the passing,…of a loved-one!...

No member of humanity, even the most strong,…can escape the relentless, passing-of-time; and the realization that, this earthly-sojourn is quite,…brief. How happy, we will be,…in our eternal-home; when we shall experience, no more anxiety,…no more wondering; when the end, will come. No more long hours, by hospital bed-sides,…and praise Almighty-God; no-more-funerals!...

We, (The-Faithful-Believers), shall exchange our mourning,…for joy. A brief visit, to any cancer ward,…convalescent-home or hospital; quickly gives us, an unforgettable glimpse,…of the widespread suffering: that curses our, present-age.

Our new, glorified and incorruptible bodies,…will be free; from all disease, never again will we know,…physical distress: or heart-ache. And, we’ll never grow old!...

A feeling of vigor and youthful energy,…will forever mark; this Resurrected-Body, that will be,…ours!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
127509_th.jpg
127509_th.jpg (35.93 KiB) Viewed 292 times