Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:05 pm

“DEAR-READER,…AND,…FRIENDS!”…

Yes, we are all gifted, in one shape or form; the Word-of-God, once seeded in our hearts, begins to sprout, as we water it, with due-diligence...never forgetting; that it is our Creator, ultimately, who offers us, all the growth,...as well: Who does, all the pruning!...

And, no. I'm not affected by the Hurricanes. We are in the upper-most part of the Midwest portion of the country, just to the left of Lake Michigan...God's Mighty-Hand is at work, fervently so...bringing many of us, to our knees...sometimes, this is necessary; many are those, whom He plans to use, though we may not know it.

At times, we are brought back to "nothing"; this grabs our attention, as in the death of a loved-one: opportunities thereafter abound, for inner-reflecting, for determining our next path, many are those cross-roads and forks in our roads...maturing begins, when we surrender, little by little; and begin to trust, (not easy, at all)...but, God's promises are fulfilled, only when we are rendering back, this free-gift given to us,...of personal choice and exercised will.

It's our ultimate test, in this present life. Will we, surrender our all. As He, surrendered His only begotten Son. The lesson to be learn, is quite harsh; but also, very effective. There's is much to gain (and I dare say, eternally); only after much sacrificing and loss, of what we have all along, determined to be of any lasting value and/or worth. But, it is this life of total dependence,...that's our biggest challenge; will we, (or not), depend upon our Creator, for all-things?...

Truly, a Test of Faith!... Champions, we shall become,...in the conquering of this Quest!... When all-ends, finally meet,...there shall be, Jesus; with Arms-Wide-Open, to receive those,...who, believed!,... Amen. Nothings' easy, it's not suppose to be. Otherwise, how will we ever realize the deprave state-of-affairs, of mankind?... All of it, the good and/or the bad experiences, is to reveal in the end,...the prize; for disobedience. We are, exactly where we have been appointed to be,...and it's a direct result; of being physically and spiritually separated from our Maker!...

To be absent from these fleshly-bodies, is to be present with our Heavenly-Father!... Only, in His presence,...will mankind; regain his wholeness. Until then, we have protection; the Holy Spirit!... Wisdom and Revelation is given, thru this appointed spirit,...in the interim; as we await, the return of God's appointed Redeemer, for humanity...Amen. We, today,...possess; a God-given Peace, one that this world,...does not, yet; truly recognize...

So, yes,...suffering; is a given necessity, if we are to understand,...how God, hurts, cries, and yearns; for His children, to at least recognize His Grace, Love and Mercy!... And, the afflicted by these events, (such as Hurricanes); they long for protection and salvation, from such calamity; perhaps not everyone, but most folks,...during these trying times; bend a knee, in private recognition that: truly, we are as "nothing",...without the very, "Giver-of-Life!"...Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6180

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
102317_th.gif
102317_th.gif (67.97 KiB) Viewed 732 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:37 pm

“BECOMING,…SINGLE,…MINDED”…

I would take, some getting used to,…in that; I am a,…(“SINGLE,…MINDED”),…man.

One, who Loves,…our Lord, (Jesus-Christ). I’ve seen, all I need,…to be convinced; He’s my Saviour!... He’s gentle, with me,…and; most-caring.

Inside of me, laughter builds,…and-its-sound; is not foreign, to my ears,…as it makes, my heart: hammer. Won’t you join me, as we stand in His-Light,…laughing together; even, if for this first-time,…exposing-the-nakedness: of our innocence?...

I gazed-up, at Christ,…as this moment, ends. A subtle-change, is transpiring,…in the inner-most part; of my Soul. Our smiles, remaining,…while possibilities drift; through our minds!...

From the safety, of His-Brilliance,…He, asked me; if I’ve decided, to stay?...

“I have, indeed”,…I said, directly.

The thrill, shot straight,…to my veins. For as long, as I can remember,…nobody, had wanted me; like He!...

Standing, in His-Light,…barefoot; I vowed, I’d do my best,…by Him: or die, trying. I wondered, meanwhile,…if your insides, (dear-reader and friends); were stirring,…like mine?...

We then, approached His well,…and washed-down, our sins; in this crimson-solution, that I would swear,…it was: His very own Blood!...

Thereafter, we rose,…(you and I); white, as Ivory-Snow!... After that bath, the oddest-thing,…became fact. You were,…(“SINGLE,…MINDED”),…like me; both of us, thereafter,…simply: loving our Lord,…Eternally!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6195

Attachments
330549_th.gif
330549_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 726 times
318484_th.gif
318484_th.gif (7.98 KiB) Viewed 726 times
100890_th.gif
100890_th.gif (6.97 KiB) Viewed 726 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:28 pm

“THE-RUINS,…OF,…MY-PAST”…

I was, 42 years old,…(approx. 16 years ago); when the loss, of my Hero,…(my dad): left deep-scars.

He had always helped me,…when I needed it; the most. I felt, as though,…I had, let him down; by not, noticing,…that, he too: needed help,…also!...

He died, a sudden and tragic Death,…by blunt-trauma; trampled by vehicular traffic, as he was usually,…drunk-before-noon; walking the streets, in a state-of-mind,…likened to: a spirit filled with much, stupor!...

I’m sure, that in that instance,…of his Death; his mind was, a fogged-cloud. Through the pain, of this loss and regret,…my Lord, (Jesus); drew me closer, to Himself!...

Yes, Christ-Jesus,…gave me, an over-whelming desire; to read His Word,…for hours: at a time. Many days, in the late-evening,…my Mother, (Mirella); would have to knock, on my bedroom-door,…and tell me: to stop reading and go to bed. And, by 5:00 a.m.,…the next morning; I was up and at it, all over again!...

The Son-of-God, spoke to me,…several years ago; in a new and rather unique, Way!... My focus now, is on the new things,…Jesus is doing; through,…(“THE-RUINS,…OF,…MY-PAST”)!...

Jesus, knew ahead of time,...that, I would be crossing; this desert. So, He provided enough,…for me, to survive; so that, I wouldn’t only exist,…but, would also: gain the, (“Victory”)!... And, so,…today; I give Him,…all the Glory!...

I learned, to not dwell,…on my past; but-rather, to allow Christ,…to Redeem it; through my willingness, to share with Him,…all the pain: along with all-of-my, brokenness.

He used, this tragic event,…to mold me; (as He will, also use all of these tragic-events, caused by these current Hurricanes; “Harvey-and-Irma”),…for the molding: into whom, He wants us,…all-to-be!...

Yes, that of being,…ultimately; more Obedient,…like Himself; unto fulfilling His Father’s, own will,…in our personal-lives. Jesus, demonstrated this truth,…in unmatched; and exemplary-ways!…

Yes, for both now and in our future. What seems like a waste, Jesus transforms,…into a Tool. And uses it, to shape our personal-lives,…more and more; to mirror His own,…developed-virtues!... Amen.

I Praise Jesus-of-Nazareth, today,…for Redeeming-my-Soul.

In His Grace-and-Mercy,

Your Friend

Izzy!...

Attachments
111613_th.gif
111613_th.gif (67.05 KiB) Viewed 724 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

“FROM-MY-HEART,…TO-YOURS!”…

Amen, my dear brethren-in-Faith,...Amen!... Little do we know, as we walk this present-life; what our tomorrow, really holds. My talents and skills, have all been well-honed and polished, (unknowingly, so); for this stage in my present-life. There's a point-in-time, where we all must ask,…ourselves in earnest: ("what is, my purpose")?...

God allows us to suffer, because it's thru these experiences, that our testimony thereafter becomes,...solidified!...

And, to whom, much is given (spiritually-speaking); much thereafter, is expected of him or her. Our convictions, lead us forward; we recognize that by sharing with others, we too,...heal. The scars, are reminders; their effective role, is to guard us,…from repeating: all ill-decisions, of our past. Fear, stops the masses,...from moving-forward; never growing, becoming stagnant,…only recognizing: their material desires and wants!...

I have found a friend, indeed,…(with all-of-you, who stop by; to read my passages); many are called, but truly,...few are those: chosen of Christ!...

He came, for those who were,…in need; of a good physician, (be it physically and/or spiritually; the need of a doctor)...when we begin to look beyond ourselves, and finally admit how fragile our existence,…and of how temporal; our present experiences, really are,...only then; will the presence of our Lord, begin to intercede,…as He, still petitions in our behalf: unto His God and Father-in-Heaven!... (Jehovah, His Precious-Name).

Why?... Because, we ourselves,...often-times; don't even know, for what or how,...to pray?... Thank you, for your understanding. I pray,...that; "The very spirit-of-wisdom and of revelation, overshadow your entire household today, offering you,...God's Peace; yes, an inner-peace which becomes that soft-voice,...inside: saying,…Fear-Not!"... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (22.81 KiB) Viewed 717 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 pm

“YES-I-DO,…BELIEVE”…

Why is it, dear-reader and friends,…that our good days, are too short; and our difficult days, far-too-long?... But, both kinds of days,…cause us, to long; for even better ones, ahead. In the here-after, our hello,…will never turn; into good-bye. Yes, a place where,…wonderful moments; will never end. Clothed with our Eternal dwelling, all that we have known,…to be mortal; will be swallowed-up!...

Almighty-God, (Jehovah, His Glorious-Name); made us, all,…for the very purpose; of being near to Him, always. Although He and His Son, is with us,…in Spirit; on that Day and Hour, we shall see them,…face-to-face. Won’t you pray, with me,…(dear-reader and friends)?...

Sweet-Jesus,…”I do believe, that You died for me,…and rose from the grave; on the third-day. I accept You, and the Salvation which Your Father,…offers me; through Your shed and atoning-blood. Save me. I do believe!”… Amen.

Folks, those who come to Jesus,…He, by no means; will cast-out…(see, John 6:37). What joy, it is for me personally,…to realize that; our sins, have been forgiven,…and to know, that someday; (in my not, too-distant-future), I shall be welcomed,…into that grand and glorious place; of eternal-hope,…blessings and encouragement: we’ve come to know, as the here-after!...

Be prepared, we shall interact,…with; God’s own family. Make good progress, as this will take,…work; on your part. Put your Faith, in the Son-of-God,…and trust His sacrifice; completed on that Roman-Cross,…for: your sins and mine. Are you,…(dear-friends), ready?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
108085_th.gif
108085_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 715 times
111928_th.gif
111928_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 715 times
102990_th.gif
102990_th.gif (7.27 KiB) Viewed 715 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:20 pm

“DEALING,…WITH,…TANGLED-THREADS”…

Folks,…(“walking-by-Faith”),…goes against every element; of self-preservation, that is ingrained in us,…today. Who of us, (dear-reader and friends), doesn’t want to take charge,…manipulate and control?... But, all the contrary,…Almighty-God; wants us to trust in His Love, as our Heavenly-Father,…and as One: who makes no mistakes!...

One fine example of,…(“walking-by-Faith”); in the midst of over-whelming odds, is found in,…our Old-Testament character, (“Joseph”): the son of Jacob. From an early age, his life was filled with dark,…and difficult experiences; yes, with many,…(“TANGLED,…THREADS”); of hate and betrayal, of fear and isolation!...

Yet, Joseph was able,…through his unwavering Faith, in a sovereign God; to rise-above, all of this and become a godly man,…in an ungodly culture: a true over-comer!...

His personal life, has taught me,…much; about how to deal with,…(“TANGLED,…THREADS”): in my own personal life. Who of us, (dear-friends),…can overcome treachery?...

When I hear the word,…(“treachery”); my thoughts flash-back, to a garden,…on a dark night; the voice of a friend and a kiss of betrayal, that sold-out the Son-of-God,…for thirty (30): pieces-of-silver!...

Is your household, (dear-reader), torn by unhappiness?... Such, was the case with Jacob’s household…(see, Genesis 37). How many of us, have learned the hard-way,…that, we really do reap; what we sow?... Is yours, a less-than-sterling,…character; being reproduced, in your children?...

Oh’, how I pray,…(Not)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
330495_th.gif
330495_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 707 times
309911_th.gif
309911_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 707 times
330582_th.gif
330582_th.gif (7.77 KiB) Viewed 707 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm

“REMEMBERING,…YOU”….

I will,…remember you;
Will you,…remember me?.
Don’t let this Life,…pass you by;
Weep not,…for the memories!....

Remember the good times,…we had;
Don’t let them, slip away,…as things get bad.
I remember you,…smiling in the sun;
Feeling warmth, upon me,…as I am,…your One!....

I will,…remember you;
Will you,…remember me?...
I’m tired,…but can’t sleep;
I’m on something,…much too deep!....

Feeling much, yet saying,…not, a word;
Screaming inside,…and can’t, be heard.
I’m afraid,…to Love you,
But more afraid,…to lose;
Clinging to a past,…that doesn’t let me:
Choose!...

On this,…dark, deep;
And,…endless night:
You gave me,…everything.
You gave me,…Light!....

P.S. I WILL CHERISH MY TIME, AT THIS WEB-SITE,…FOREVER. THANK YOU, FOR ALLOWING ME, TO BE PART OF YOUR LIFE. I SHALL KEEP THE MEMORIES OF YOU,…CLOSE TO MY HEART!.... (“REMEMBERING,…YOU”)!... AMEN.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
111774_th.gif
111774_th.gif (6.84 KiB) Viewed 705 times
121672_th.gif
121672_th.gif (5.7 KiB) Viewed 705 times
330549_th.gif
330549_th.gif (6.33 KiB) Viewed 705 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:04 pm

“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”….

My curiosity, has finally conquered,…my shyness. Living this present-life, indeed,…is everyone’s; inescapable lot. Jesus-of-Nazareth, has taught me,…sternly perhaps; but thoroughly. Tell me, how can we rectify,…mistaken ideas; of our right, to worship His Father,…(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name): as we please?...

I do not intend, to take-away welcomed information,…concerning our Christ; nor, do I wish to add,…to; His already existing, popularity. But, I do pray,…”For your profound interest,…in Him!”… Amen.

We, do not mind,…if you are, an outsider; only, your rebellious nature,…needs to be, further nurtured. Every day, I personally strive,…for possessing an unusual facility; in the use-of-language, an incendiary sense,…for justice: and an eager-readiness,…for correction!...

Be, well equipped,…to uphold your rights; as a child, of our Living-God,…(His Father-in-Heaven)!...

So what, if our ecclesiastical differences,…cause a memorable explosion. This burst of fury,…(“FLAMED,…BY,…FAITH”),…can be tense, with excitement!...

Others, will catch a glimpse of us,…as we, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers); move homeward, down their streets. We, shall be admired,…because of; how we carry, our head-and-shoulders,…high-above, the rest.

Whereas, in contrast and often-times,…in the night; I awake, only to hear the unbelievers,…sobbing, into their pillows; though I know, they are wretched,…and beyond: any cure!…

Only our Lord and Kinsman-Redeemer, can Crown them,…(”Victorious-in-their-Battles”)!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19275015_1099131350219151_2101176169448293396_n.jpg
19275015_1099131350219151_2101176169448293396_n.jpg (76.11 KiB) Viewed 702 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:25 pm

“WHO’S-READING,…THIS,…BOOK?”…

This morning,…as you approached me; we smiled at each other, and a moment of subtle appreciation,…fluttered between us: as I leaned, extending a helping hand,…to your needs.

I clasped your palm and for the space, of two heart-beats,…neither of us, moved.

We stood poised, my brown eyes,…caught; in yours. Abruptly, you released my grip,…and sat down; as if, this moment,…had: never happened.

But, you couldn’t stop,…thinking about our encounter; during the days, that followed,…and while you: continued improving your Faith!...

Then, one day,…I unearthed, the Truth; about your refusal, to work for Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name). Yet, I found you,…(“THIS,…BOOK”); that showed you, how you can fix,…all that: ails you!...

That evening, we both hovered,…close to, (“THIS,…BOOK”); and marveled together,…at its content!...

After that night, you never walked,…you rather, galloped; as though, having a real-reason,…for existing: and to-get-to, where you were going.

Yes,…(“THIS,…BOOK”), has brought you; more than fantasy. It brought Hope, thru Faith,…of our: eternal-tomorrows!...

I wondered, how long it would be,…before; all others, would join-in,…this new-found: Spiritual-Fight?... Your number and mine, were finally called. And so, we pushed ourselves,…harder.

As a result, today,…we’re; full-of-Faith!...

Staying vigilant and praying, we look-up,…patiently-awaiting; our Redeemer!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
19396798_1101198663345753_8214689030213695534_n.jpg
19396798_1101198663345753_8214689030213695534_n.jpg (34.48 KiB) Viewed 700 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

“TO-YOU,…THE-CALLED,…OF-GOD”…

We, (Jesus’-Faithful-Followers), are His Father’s-Chosen-Vessels. Yes, we are those,…who have been; set-on-Fire!... Yes, by Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

We respond, with Great-Zeal,…as we share; Jesus-Christ!... As faithful stewards, donning our evangelical and apostolic,…mantel; we fight a good-fight, daily keeping,…our truest-Hope: thru, this taught doctrine!...

We suffer much, at the hands,…of our enemies; yes, many are those,…who oppose; this Church-of-Christ!...

But, through it all,…(”This,…Call”); is always, our focus. Our legacy,…lives on. Please, remember that,…mistakes, do not erase; or make void, this,…(“Call-of-God”): on any person’s Life!...

Our lack-of-Faith, often turns into excuses,…on why; we shouldn’t obey, our living-God. Sound familiar?... “Lord, I can’t go,…because, because, because!”... Yes, many are those,…excuses!... Many, resist this call,…simply; because they feel, unworthy,…of such: a lofty-assignment.

With most of us, we don’t feel,…good enough; and truthfully, none of us,…are: or, ever will be. Always remember, there is only,…One; who is worthy, and that is,…the Lamb-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

And, Jesus,…Himself; was known to say, that there was only,…truly One: Who is Good!...(Meaning, His own God and Father-in-Heaven). Folks, (“humility”),…is the key; that gets us, inside,…the very Gates: of our eternal-tomorrow!...

Jesus, (His Son),…took away; the sins of this World. Thank-God, Jesus has made us,…(”Worthy”),…and,…(“Righteous”); through His, shed and atoning-blood!...

When God, (thru His Son’s accomplished merits),…calls you; He, also equips,…us: with all that we, will ever need. Remember, all the personal wants and desires,…are on you; to pursue in this present-life. But, your truest needs,…God; shall always, meet!...

It’s time, to believe,…our beliefs. We, have the goods. Although at times, we may seem defeated,…we are still; the,…(“CALLED,…OF,…GOD”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
123005_th.gif
123005_th.gif (64.25 KiB) Viewed 697 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:57 pm

“WHY,…DO-YOU,…BELIEVE?”…

Please read, (Ephesians 1:17).

I believe the reason there is so much confusion and fear, among God’s own people is because,…they lack; true knowledge of our living-God!...

We can find several passages in our Bible, where people have said they have seen God!... However, the truth is,…they saw a representative of God!... Be it, an Angel, a Miracle, a Bush that didn’t burn,…etc., etc…

Jesus said, “No man has seen God, at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him!”…(1st John 1:18).

The Apostle John, also commented on this,…in (1st John 4:12). “No man has seen God, at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us and his Love is perfected in us!”…

I believe we see the attributes of God, every day of our personal lives. The Bible says, He is clearly seen!... “For the invisible things of Him, from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse!”…(Romans 1:20).

Folks, creation itself,…literally shouts; His Glory!...

The works Jesus performed, revealed His God and Father-in-Heaven!... When you see a miracle, you see God,…at work. When you see someone Saved, delivered from an addiction or healed,…you see God; at work.

When the Son-of-God was being rebuked, for healing on the Sabbath-Day,…He said; “My Father works, hitherto and I also work!”…(see, John 5:17). It was actually God, that,…performed the miracles. In (John 14:10), Jesus said,…”The Father that dwells in Me, He does the works!”…

When I think of God, my mind is filled with awe. God, what makes Him,…who He is?... Of course, one would reason for someone or something,…to be God; worship would be appropriate, or even demanded. So, God could possibly be defined as something to worship. Human reasoning, is what our trouble is!...

We cannot reason, God!... Try as you may, you cannot. You can’t reason Faith, or Love!... These are definitely, attributes of God!... However, God doesn’t merely have Love,…He is, Love!... You can’t reason Love!... Think about it, for a moment.

What about Faith?... By Faith, we believe God created the Universe. By Faith, we believe a man named Jesus,…is the Son-of-God!... And, that He died for our sins,…and was resurrected; even from the dead. By Faith, we believe He will soon return,…for us. We can’t prove any of these things, we simply,…believe!...(by exercising our Faith).

Faith, is blind; It is the substance, of things hoped for,…and the evidence; of all-things, even those unseen. Why do you, believe?... Can it truly, be explained?... We don’t ultimately understand, how Faith or Love,…works. As humans, we are incapable of reasoning,…God’s own existence. But, it is the Spirit,…who; reveals Him!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
126654_th.gif
126654_th.gif (80.93 KiB) Viewed 695 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

“TEACHING,…WHAT-WAS,…FIRST-TAUGHT”…

Who of us, can turn the disobedient,…towards; the wisdom of the just?... Who, will make ready,…for our Lord, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); a people, well prepared?... Will we be, privy to stand,…in the very presence; of His Father-in-Heaven, (Jehovah, His Precious-Name)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Yes, dear-reader,…who of us, in the end; shall find Favor, with the very,…”Giver-of-Life?”… I want today, to turn you, (The Faithful-Believers); to the wisdom of Almighty-God, found in His written Word!... Notice well, how in (Luke 1:32); the Arch-Angel-Gabriel, is speaking to Mary, (a highly favored woman, in God’s own eyes); regarding the Son, whom she will bear!...

Gabriel said; “He will be great, and will be called the Son of,…(The Most-High)!”… And of how our living-God, will give His only begotten Son, (Jesus),…the very Throne-of-David; for an inheritance, to reign and preside over God’s chosen Remnant,…down here: on our New-Earth promised, (yet future). Yes, friends,…Jesus, shall reign; over the household of Jacob, (of which king David is a direct descendant, as Jesus Himself is also a member, of this family-tree)…(see, verse 33).

And, in verse (35); Mary is told that the very Power-of-God, would over-shadow her and that the child,…she would bear: would be called Holy, the Son-of-God!... Somehow, mankind has managed,…for centuries without end; to pervert and twist this most obvious and simplest of truths. Let’s remember that, His Father’s Mercy is reserved for those,…whose fear, (or reverence) for their Creator; causes us to put aside, all pride!...

No more fabricated-fables, no more putrid-principles,…for us; whereas the unbeliever and unrepentant, shall be scattered,…even their inner-most thoughts; within their haughty-hearts, those that have made them rich,…by teaching: “doctrines-of-devils!”…(soon enough, will be done away,…with).

These very same, including the undecided,…who remain, purposely defiant and unruly; regarding the things of our Maker,…yes, these very same: are kept in a constant state of mental-derision. All done, by the very hand of our Heavenly-Father!... Why?... Because, they refuse to believe the truth,…and instead; lean towards believing the spoon-fed lies, of this worldly system!...

God, shall send away,…empty handed; the lukewarm in heart. But, in remembrance of His Mercy,…we (Followers of Jesus); will help all those, He calls good and faithful servants. Remember this, always,…that; Jesus returns, sooner than later. And, with “Rod-of-Iron”,…in hand; He brings down the mighty, from their self-imposed thrones,…as He exalts: those of humble-estate. Yes, friends,…this Son-of-God; fills the spiritually-hungry, with good-things!...

What must be said, to you (dear-reader); so that God’s-Tender-Mercy, can be shed on you,…from on high?... I pray that, these words today,…give light; to all those who, sit in darkness. May this message, of our Heavenly-Father,…ultimately guide; each and every one of you, into His Way of Peace!... May we daily, continue to grow strong,…together; in the Spirit!... As we feed ourselves, with truth,…throughout; our public ministry!... Amen.

May the Glory, all go to God,…in the highest; and on Earth, His Peace,…may it be shed: among those, with whom He is well pleased. May you (dear-reader); learn to treasure up, all the things of our living-God!... Yes, let’s ponder them,…well; deep within our hearts. I shall personally glorify, my Maker (Jehovah),…as together; we here at this wonderful website, praise His Son,…our Prince: for all that He, has taught us!... Amen.

And, for all that we have read and learned,…as it was first told; by this very same, Son-of-God!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
314439_th.gif
314439_th.gif (73.08 KiB) Viewed 666 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 pm

“INVEST-YOUR,…TIME,…IN-THIS”…

Order, is the Greatest-Force,…in anyone’s Life. With exacting eyes, I write to you again,…informing my readers and friends; of He,…Whom: I Love. His Name is,…”Jesus-Christ!”…

This won’t be, a tongue-lashing,…about any planning; ahead. But, I do pray,…”That you read more intently, and with less,…fidgeting”. Who of you, will bend your own standards,…and regret, having ever denied; your Saviour?...

Offering you, a tight smile,…I leave you; to your studies, of our Holy-Scriptures!... Why is it, that so many of you,…are bored; to the point of total-distraction?... These very same, make ill-disguised pretense,…when it comes to; learning about our Lord!...

They slip-away, leaving their minds,…completely unattended. Who of you, will dare to remove this Book,…(we call, our Bible); from their dusty shelves?... If you, were to eye mine,…you’ll notice; that it’s bound, in Emerald-Green!...

This color, reminds me,…that Christ; is my Evergreen-Tree!... Against your will, you’re becoming curious. But, it would seem,…like an offense, against your own pride; for me, to keep encouraging you. So, I shall (Not) remain,…silent!...

My Lord’s, censuring eyes,…take in this whole scene. I pray,…”That, you won’t feel,…shaky inside; nor violated in any way. But rather, convinced,…to approach our Faith; by,…(“INVESTING,…YOUR,…TIME”),…researching His Word: in earnest.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
default.jpg
default.jpg (30.48 KiB) Viewed 664 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:16 pm

“BE-MERCIFUL,…TO-MANY”…

Folks, the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke,…all; mirror one another. Sure, one may elaborate a bit more,…on any given subject; compared to the others, but in a nut-shell,…as you read them; sequentially, you’ll note that, the incidents shared,…are all: pretty-much the same. As I’ve mentioned, in the past,…this is, by Divine-Design; intentional.

Only thru much repetition, can we then expect to retain,…information; and even so, the best experts declare that,…at best; we tend to only retain, approximately 15% of any material we choose,…to read: at any given time. It’s so ironic, to me,…to read, how Jesus; in His early-days of His public-ministry, would heal the individuals, afflicted,…to only then: insist that they (Not) say,…anything-to-anyone!...

It’s all He could do, to keep two-steps ahead,…of His own oppressors; yes, the very elders of the Jewish communities,…all sought: to destroy this Man. Yet, we find the gospel being shared,…within all four (4) corners; of this planet,…even: to this day. Although many, continue to rebuke the Son’s-Truths,…regarding; His Father’s-Kingdom, at hand!...

I marvel at how Jesus, frequently withdrew to desolate places,…to pray; how many of us, are really talking with our Heavenly-Father,…privately?... Could it be, that we’re afraid of the silence,…we might encounter; and that this silence, might indeed discover our inner-most,…dirtiest-deeds?... What will Jesus say and do, when He witnesses our Faith?...

And, what kind of Faith,…will it be?... What is it, you question most,…in your own hearts?... I pray that,…”Something extra-ordinary, happen to you,…today; something that will cause a life-changing habit, to be developed. Yes, something good,…is going to happen; to you today!”… Amen.

Folks, the day will come,…sooner than later; where our Bridegroom, returns to this globe. Are you, perhaps,…filled; with fury, instead?... Are you troubled, because of the unclean-spirit (or spirits); possibly housed, within you?... Just remember, that those who are the rich, (with ill-gotten-gains),…have already; received their consolations!...

But, blessed are the poor,…for yours; is the Kingdom-of-God!...(see, Luke 6:20). For those of you, who today are truly,…spiritually-hungry; you too, shall be satisfied. Those of you, weeping,…soon; you shall be laughing…(see, verse 21,22). And, I even dare say,…to you; who have been spurn and reviled, on account of our Christ-Jesus,…rejoice: for your reward, awaits you!...

Keep the Faith, love even,…your enemies; do good to those, who hate you. Bless those who, curse you. Pray for those, who abuse,…all that is called; yours. And, as you wish,…that others would do, to you; do so, to them,…also!...(see, verse 27,28,31). Remember, always,…to do good; and lend yourselves, to others,…in charitable ways: expecting nothing in return!...

And, your reward will be great,…and you will be known, to all; as true sons and daughters, of the “Most-High-God!”…(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). For, like Father,…like Son; as they are both, kind,…even to the ungrateful: and to the evil-doers. So, be Merciful,…and in return; you too, shall receive,…Mercy!... Amen. (see, verse 35,36).

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
328755_th.gif
328755_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 660 times
111928_th.gif
111928_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 660 times
314439_th.gif
314439_th.gif (7.92 KiB) Viewed 660 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 pm

“RELIGION,…VERSUS,…REALITY”…

The Word-of-God, has been a two-edge Sword,…piercing my very soul; as the thoughts of my new, fleshly-heart,…today: reveals to you, (dear-reader and friends),…the truths of our Redemption!... I pray, first and foremost,…that; “You, my brethren in Faith,…become spiritually strong; filled with the very wisdom that, God’s-Word provides. And, that His Holy-Favor,…be showered upon; as well, bestowed unto your own Spirit!”… Amen.

Yes, the very same Favor,…He demonstrates; towards His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…as together: we treasure His truths. Is anyone preparing the Way, for the Son-of-God?... Are we making, His paths,…straight?... Or, is ours,…a long and winding-road; filled with much wickedness and deceit?... Can we escape, the wrath-to-come?...(see, Luke 3:7).

I urge you, to continue bearing,…good-fruits; in keeping with your repentance. For, even right-now,…the axe, is being laid to the root; of our family trees…(see, verse 8,9). As each of us, is in expectation of Jesus’ appearing,…question your hearts; concerning Christ’s-Cause!... Folks, Jesus’ winnowing-fork is in His Hand!...

And the wicked, His Father-in-Heaven,…shall burn; with an unquenchable,…Fire!... Notice well, in (Luke 4:6); the Devil himself,…cannot offer you anything; of his own accord. No, sir!... Everything he owns, has also been given to him,…by; Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name). What’s most fascinating, is that Satan,…knows; who Jesus, truly is!...

While He tempted Jesus, He was calling Him,…all the while; the Son-of-God!... Yet, even today,…millions; still remain completely duped, believing He is God,…Himself!... We forget, the numerous times,…His God and Father; spoke from Heaven itself, as well from white-clouds…(at Jesus’ own baptism, and on the Mount of Transfiguration, are two fine examples)…(see, Luke 4:34).

We can also see, repeated several times,…that, the very demons; declared incessantly, Jesus’ own position within the celestial-realm. Folks, Jesus is the Holy-One of our living-God!... Why, then,…must we; continue to fabricate-fables, and create other characters,…by forcing the Son: into His Father’s-Shoes?... Do you, (dear-friends); not think that, our Holy-Scriptures would have declared Jesus,…God, Himself: if indeed this were true?...

Mankind has perversely twisted, the written “Word”; to fit-just-fine, their own hidden-agendas. Yes, (“RELIGION,…RATHER-THAN,…REALITY”)!... It feeds humanity’s ego, our greed and endless yearnings,…to climb the scales; of our self-imposed-principles and vain-glory!...

Again, for emphasis sake,…we can read, that; in the city of Capernaum, (in the county of Galilee); our Jesus, drove many demons,…out. Each one of them, crying-out,…”You, (Jesus), are the Son-of-God!”… Yes, friends,…the super-natural-powers that be; both of light and darkness, recognize Jesus as the Anointed-One!... (Friends, Jesus is His-Father’s-Sacrificial-Lamb).

In the end, who are we,…but, mere humans; made of dust, and most morbid,…with our motives. Yet, we make void,…His Father’s own set-forth terms; regarding our only road, to Salvation!... Yes, we also deny the Son,…His Father’s existence; and annul everything He accomplished, of free-will,…and with an unmatched Obedience: when we put the two, as being the same entity!...

We, (“Err”),…gravely; the moment we begin to call Jesus, God!... In closing, read well, (verse, 43); Jesus tells the crowds, that He was sent to us,…for the sole-purpose; of preaching the “good-news”, regarding His Father’s-Kingdom!... Yes, folks,…a celestial-dominion; which includes the Son’s Kingship, over David’s-Throne,…as promised: by God, to King-David!...

Our Jesus-of-Nazareth, shall preside as our eternal-King,…over His Family-Lineage. Commissioned eternally, to rule over His Father’s chosen people. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
325614_th.jpg
325614_th.jpg (34.66 KiB) Viewed 657 times