Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:33 pm

“THIS-IS,…OUR,…SOURCE!”…

Folks, Almighty-God disciplines those,…whom; He loves. I do (Not), relish my future pruning. I am less eager, to watch others,…go; under-the-pruning-sheers. However, protecting them or resisting their pruning,…is(Not); a very loving thing, to do. Dear-reader and friends, pruning is always,…in our best interest; and is the only way, to be fruitful. The more severe, God’s-pruning,…the greater; the good-fruit!...

I myself, need more of our Divine-Gardener’s help, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); I need to submit to His discipline, and to further resist,…the desire; to intervene, when those I love,…are being pruned: knowing that they too, need to be prepared for a greater, fruitfulness. I shall today, willingly submit to my Maker’s discipline. For, this I know,…is; an indication of His earnest Love, for me. I won’t lose heart, when it occurs. I shall remain, as a result,…a fruitful-branch; in His Son’s-Vine, all because of His Father’s-Pruning!...

Yes, (dear-reader and friends), today,…I understand fully; that I can do nothing, apart from the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth),…my Vine!... I pray, “That my reading-audience, become fruitful for His Father’-Kingdom,…which; today is at hand!”… Amen.

May we all, submit freely,…to; the works of the Holy-Spirit!... Clip-away, anything that is unhealthy and draining,…our spiritual-lives; Sweet-Jesus!... For, only You,, Lord,…are; the truest source, of our vitality!”… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6510

https://www.facebook.com/Izzyfalcon777
Attachments
101380_th.gif
101380_th.gif (69.34 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
332559_th.gif
332559_th.gif (6 KiB) Viewed 1469 times
332569_th.jpg
332569_th.jpg (37.82 KiB) Viewed 1469 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:49 pm

“WHO-REALLY,…DOES-ALL,…THE-PRUNING?”…

In the stump, of any vine,…there is much life, present. Our Jesus (The Son-of-God), is our true-Vine!... And, His Father-in-Heaven,…is; our Gardener. Our Creator, cuts off,…every branch; that’s in the Son, that bears no good-fruit, (keep in mind, that not all fruit, is good for consumption). Some fruit, even at maturity,…is thrown-away; because it’s no-good, for consumption!...

All the contrary, every branch that does bear good-fruit,…His Father-in-Heaven, (our living-God); does indeed prune, so that it will be,…even more fruitful…(see, John 15:1-2 ). I myself, have experienced much pruning,…and also know; that surely, there’s much more to come. Folks, pruning is very real,…and painful. Whether the pruning happens, to a person or to a grapevine,…what is left; is as important, as what has been,…cut-away!...

The stump, (which is to say, our Christ-Jesus), is all that is truly needed,…for we, (His branches); to climb the trellises-of-spring, to become the broad green-leaves of summer,…to display; the shocking yellow of the glorious fall,…and: to be heavy, at last,…with grapes. Sometimes it seems, that our lives,…have been chopped-down; to nothing. It is excruciating, messy and never,…pretty. Yet, strangely,…it is; a good place, to be. When all is gone, the Vine remains (Christ-Jesus)!...

He, is our promise. It’s all about, who is left,…at the end; and He, (Jesus) is enough for,…me!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

P.S. Folks, notice well this fact, that the Highest Authority to prune-away,…is exercised; by our Creator!... And, (Not), by His Son (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!... No, sir!... Jesus, here in this case,…does (Not) possess; the Power-to-Prune!... This right-to-prune, is held by Jehovah; (Not) by His Son!...

P.S.S. Two separate and most,…distinct entities. Two levels of Celestial-Powers, and delegation exist here in this example. One is Superior to the other. The other, (meaning Jesus), is always in obedience to,...fulfilling His Father's will… And, by His own words, Jesus remains in complete “subjection”: to His Father-in-Heaven!... So, please,…let’s stop calling, Jesus: God, Himself!... Let’s keep all things, in their proper perspective, honor, glory and reverence. Amen.

Attachments
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
332375_th.jpg
332375_th.jpg (28 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
102304_th.gif
102304_th.gif (83.51 KiB) Viewed 1465 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:11 pm

“ARE-YOU,…AWED-AND-INSPIRED?”…

Friends, just look-up and you’ll see incontrovertible proof,…that-there indeed; has to be a Supreme-Designer!...

Yes, our very Heavens declare the Glory-of-God!...(Jehovah, His Precious-Name)…(read, Psalm 19:1).

Folks, our Creator reveals Himself through His own,…handiwork. Our planet, Earth,…didn’t come to inhabit, its perfect-positioning; within the cosmos,…haphazardly!...(read, Job 38:4).

Our Maker, laid the very foundations of our globe. He, actively set the Earth,…in its; precise location. That’s-right!... Our planet’s size and extra-ordinary, elemental composition,…are, (Not); the product of arbitrary forces!...

They were measured and precisely surveyed. Yes, perfectly-prepared to suit God’s own,…purposes!...(verses, 5-6). The physical forces, which anchor our globe and stabilize it,…so crucial, to its being able; to host life, itself,…isn’t: luck-at-work!...

Our Creator, established them. In, (Isaiah 45:18); God says that, He formed the Earth,…to be inhabited!...

My personal appreciation, for the meticulous and stunning works of God,…truly, humbles me; as His creative genius-and-power, multiplies my perspective,…rising to: surreal-proportions!...

Today’s scientific revelations, are telling us the same,…basic-truths; confirming our biblical records. Surely, we should be,…when, ends-meet; truly,…(“AWED,…AND,…INSPIRED”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
127532_th.jpg
127532_th.jpg (23.27 KiB) Viewed 1462 times
102356_th.gif
102356_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1462 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

“DO-YOU-KNOW,…THESE-VITAL-TRUTHS?”…

Who-of-us, will be truly touched,…by the return; of God’s own Son?...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

The Son, knows the Way,…to the hidden-face; of His own God and Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Where did the laws of our Universe, come from?... Even, evolutionary scientists,…believe in; cause-and-effect. So, what caused the Universe,…to; come-into-effect?...

Isn’t it astonishing, that scientists can possess such levels of Faith,…in these physical-laws of nature; yet, fail completely to recognize,…the True-Power; which sets all-things, into motion?...

Folks, the existence of unchangeable,…absolute, yet unseen-laws; demands the existence, of a Supreme-Law-Giver!...

God, declares in our Holy-Scriptures,…that, He; is that Lawgiver!...(read, James 4:12).

Friends, it is by God’s own set-forth terms,…that, He; governs the entire, material Universe. And, He does so,…in an orderly; and most reliable fashion!...

Everything, our Creator is involved in,…He, does; according to His own, statutes and Judgments!...Amen. The Son, knows of these vital-truths. Do, you, (dear-reader and friends)?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
100872_th.gif
100872_th.gif (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
A-Happy-New-Year-700x394-474x300.jpg
A-Happy-New-Year-700x394-474x300.jpg (46.75 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg
24174386_1194038830728402_4405240548889597345_n.jpg (51.21 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

“LET,…US,…PRAY!”…

Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Name); is the One, who gives us His Word,…so that; through His Son, (Jesus),…(”The-Word”): we can come-to-know, and Love,…our Creator!...

No one else, no country, no team, no friend,…no job; no cause and no relationship, can ever do for us,…what, our living-God: has done for us. Any attachment we turn to, for comfort,…or in hopes, of having our deepest needs, met; is a false-god, in the end!...

While many of us, indeed profess to Love God,…our lives, seem consumed with a loyalty; to making money or pursuing,…happiness. These types of loyalty, is truly,…half-hearted!...

If this defines you, (dear-reader and friends), then your heart,…is indeed; most divided. Our Heavenly-Father, has earned our complete allegiance,…and loyalty. There is no such thing, as part-time loyalty,…toward; His only begotten Son, Jesus!...

And, so,…my prayer today, is that; “My reading-audience, (Not) only understand loyalty,…but, that; each one of you, will also develop a full-time,…unwavering allegiance: to the Son-of-God!”...(Jesus-of-Nazareth). Amen.

“May you always remember, who His Father-in-Heaven,…is; and worship Him, through the Son!... May our allegiance be shown, in service and in the way we,…obey!”… Amen.

Folks, share the praise-worthy deeds,…of our Lord; tell the next generation, so they too,…may come-to-know: and worship, the Son-of-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6525

Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (11.75 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
100103_th.gif
100103_th.gif (63.76 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (8.34 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 pm

“THIS-IS,…FOR,…YOU-AND-ME!”…

Heavenly-Father,…”I desire, Your-Son’s-Boldness!... I ask that You, give to each member,…of my reading-audience; true spiritual-clarity, in issues of right-and-wrong. Please help us to find the necessary strength, to do what is always right,…even; when it’s difficult. May that strength come, from knowing that Your Son, (Jesus),…is with us, all. May we never stand-by, and watch,…evil; flourish. And, give us much courage,…morally; I ask these things, in the precious Name,…of (Jesus-of-Nazareth); Yes, Father,…Your precious Son, (our Lord-and-Saviour),…who: faced evil down, and won!”…Amen.

Folks, we must strive always,…to rescue the weak; and the needy. Deliver them, from the hand of the wicked. Do not be, hard-hearted or tight-fisted,…toward the poor. Rescue from the hand, of the oppressor,…all those; who have been wronged, with injustice!...

Our living-God, (through His Son, Jesus); will repay everyone, according to what we have done. So, let your good-deeds,…outweigh; your ill-gotten-gains!...

Sweet-Jesus,…”Thank-You, for going ahead of us, (Your Faithful-Followers); and for being completely aware, of the troubles we face,…even today: as well as, those we will be facing,…soon. May we all have learned, to look for Your presence,…when; that day-of-reckoning, arrives. And, as we experience our countless,…difficulties; may we find, our true strength and lasting-comfort,…in Your God: and ours!”... (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name)!… Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg
13631442_871388136326808_1241092984604306819_n.jpg (33.59 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg
12687866_789672631165026_1553631177507654893_n.jpg (40.09 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n.jpg
1935794_812653215533634_9038713414612829556_n.jpg (57.71 KiB) Viewed 1449 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:26 pm

I PRAY FOR GOD'S PEACE, TO DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS!... AMEN.

NOT PEACE, AS THE WORLD KNOWS IT,...BUT, GOD'S OWN; INNER-PEACE!... ONE THAT, CANNOT BE SHAKEN. A PEACE STEADFASTLY ROOTED AND SEATED, WITH AN ETERNAL AND UNMATCHED,...LOVE!... AMEN.

YOUR FRIEND,

IZZY!...

Attachments
14907048_941021992696755_5365167583667346029_n.jpg
14907048_941021992696755_5365167583667346029_n.jpg (33.11 KiB) Viewed 1447 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:04 pm

“MANY-ERRORS,…IN-EXCESS!”…

Folks, the original message and worship of the early-church of Christ-Jesus,…has been completely choked; by traditions-of-men, since our days of old!...

Yes, going back to the days of the Roman-Emperor,…Constantine!... We’ve lost our own courage, to pray and confess our personal sins,…directly and personally; to Almighty-God!...(Jehovah, His Glorious-Name)…

Somehow, we’ve trusted various middle-men,…today, called; the clergy!... These very same, tend to do all of our own,…personal-bidding. An over-grown tangle of wicked-weeds, has resulted within the confines of our,…supposed; places of worship!...

We’ve forgotten, the purpose for the Son’s own Sacrifice!... There are indeed, many errors committed today,…and, in excess; which have become, our truest thorn,…lodged, in our side: and in our souls!...

Read, (Jeremiah 7:3)…

Reforming and re-aligning your lives, with God’s own principles,…needs to be; our utmost priority, and dire necessity. God, has always spoken thru His chosen prophets-of-old. A Voice of protest, many never really are willing,…to listen!...

Unknowingly, the kingdom of which countless talk-about,…is their own; man-made Mansions!... They ignore, the true Voice of God’s leading. His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); was His best collaborator, relaying the Father’s Love-and-Plan!...

Our biggest personal need, today,…is that of; turning back to the Son’s, original gospel-message. And, of Glorifying His Father-in-Heaven,…with everything we do-and-say. Let’s have, no-more tall-tales and fabricated-fables!...

No more, “doctrines-of-devils”,…please. Let’s just stay focus, on the simplicity-of-Christ and His teachings!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif
24824310_1592027634223669_1001971897_n.gif (160.42 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:46 pm

“DEVILISH-DEEDS,…ONLY-DIVIDE!”…

Tell me, (dear-reader and friends); what are children, if not an extension of who we ourselves,…are?... Are they not, a true reflection of we,…their parents?... And, of what we want them,…to become?...

Well, the same holds most true,…of Jesus!... Yes, the Son-of-God,…indeed, mirrors perfectly; His Father-in-Heaven!... In every perfect Way, this only begotten Son of our living-God,…Advocates; His Father’s Plan!...

A Divine-Plan, that involves our eternal tomorrow. The Son was invoked, highly-favored, (as was His Earthly mother); and empowered, to fulfill an arduous and unmatched task,…horrendous, in nature: He, (Jesus), was to sacrifice Himself,…for our sake!...

Don’t question me, question God,…why this had to be; it’s the Father’s own criteria and set-forth terms, that determined His Son to be that,…”Sacrificial-Lamb!”… We know that there’s life, in the blood. And, perhaps by the shedding of innocent-blood,…God justifies; the pardoning of our putrid and defiled, state-of-affairs!...

It’s God’s own reasoning, which is much higher than our own. There are indeed, lessons to be learned,…in the loss; of dear and valuable items, possessions and/or individuals. There’s a lesson of great-worth, behind the concept of sacrificing,…to later; gain the better-good.

Yet, millions skip this part,…ignorantly calling, Jesus; God, Himself!... They fail to realize the pain and suffering, that Father and Son,…both went thru; to make this ordeal,…manifest. Never had they been, separated. Until that dreadful day, on Calvary. For six (6) hours, The Father separated Himself, from His Son!...

“My God, My God,…why have You; forsaken Me?”… (Jesus, speaking)…

Folks, open your spiritual and God-given senses. Jesus cannot speak, in terms of being separate from His God and Father-in-Heaven,…and it (Not); be most true. Otherwise, the Bible is a complete hoax. Otherwise, God is not the God,…we believe; and take Him, to be!...

The written pages of our Bible, identify our “Most-High-God”,…as being; the only One, in existence. And, that all-things, (known and unknown, to us all); are under His, total and complete,…”subjection!”…

Such, was the position of the Son,…when He spoke; of His Father-in-Heaven!... “Only, My Father is Good!”... This is an emphatically correct statement, directly out of the mouth of God’s own Son!...

“If you’ve seen Me, you’ve seen the Father!”… Folks, this is figurative-speech,…used by Jesus; notice well, the statement starts with the word,…(“If”)…

If you would understand Jesus, then maybe you could see the forest,…simply because; the trees, are no longer obstructing your spiritual-clarity… Amen.

The very word of, (“If”); happens to fall in the center of the word,…(“LIFE”)!...

What a coincidence,…or is it?... Jesus, was identifying the fact, (with the last mentioned quotation); that since He, represented His Father in every possible way,…then, the disciples could reduce that; they also are seeing, the Father’s-Plan materializing: before their very eyes. Yes, manifested in the form of a Man. Yes, a directly commissioned Son,…to bring-forth; the gospel message about His Father’s-Kingdom!...

Jesus, never once said,…it was His Kingdom!... It was always, about His Father’s-Kingdom!... Jesus, shall soon preside over David’s-throne,…ruling over; His Father’s chosen remnant people. Hence, the 1,000 year reign. During this period of time, the Son shall further instruct, teach, and finely-hone all of our spiritual-understanding!...

There-after, Jesus will relinquish back to His God and Father,…this chosen people; only after purging-out, any and all remaining impurities regarding our inner-thoughts, beliefs and conduct. Friends, there needs to be achieved a complete sense of Holiness,…about us; before we could ever think, to stand in the actual presence of our living-God!...(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious-Name).

“The Father and I, are One”… Again, this is a metaphoric statement. Yes, they are One-in-vision,…One-in-cause and One-in-Love!... Both, Father and Son,…wanting most; that we all come to an earnest repentance, and receive this free-gift of Salvation!...

One, indeed!... But, in the Spirit-of-things!... And, (Not),…in a “de-facto”: manner!...

I pray that you all, come to clearly see,…the simplicity of Christ!... And, that He not become your stumbling-block,…as the Devil; has so successfully managed, to make Jesus out to be. This Dark-One, has his strongest presence,…right inside; the very Churches of our communities…

Yes, we are to worship and reverence Jesus,…but; not as our God!... We are to see Him, clearly as our Kinsman-Redeemer,…God’s appointed Mediator; for mankind!... Amen.

Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing, standing behind their pompous-pulpits,…all preaching; nothing but, what their seminary buddies-of-old,…have so cleverly taught: all throughout the ages… False “doctrines-of-devils”… Our apostle Paul, warred against these,…from the very beginning; as the early Church-of-Christ, was being founded!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
Lord-I-Thank-You-474x300.jpg
Lord-I-Thank-You-474x300.jpg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:40 pm

“THIS-IS,…VERY-CLEAR,…TO-ME!”…

Friends, the very pride of many super-power nations,…and their strongholds; soon shall be cut-off. This is not, me talking,…it’s the Word-of-God: saying-so!...

It’s a direct result, of our entire world,…turning-away; from their Creator, (Jehovah, His Excellent-Name; and His Son, Jesus-of-Nazareth)… Folks, punishment has always been promised,…for complete and blatant; disobedience!...

Our curses, spans from this very same,…disobedience. Whereas, loyalty to our Maker,…offers many blessings. Many are those, who have embraced,…”Witchcraft”. Yes, they’ve turned to,…”Sooth-Sayers”. For their many, perplexed-questionings and purposes!... (Joel Osteen, a fine-example of defining,…what a, “soothsayer”; looks like).

I pray, that,…”You, dear-reader and friends,…not ever; turn to false-teachers, who refuse to highlight God’s commands!”… Amen.

That’s-right!... Instead, these very same ravenous-wolves,…all dressed, in sheep’s-clothing; stand aimlessly, behind their pompous-pulpits,…preaching-putrid-principles: demonstrating only, “doctrines-of-devils”,…with their exercised-deeds!...

Our society’s own, lawlessness, (America included); endorses sinful acts, like unnecessary abortions, (not involving the mother’s welfare, being at stake; but-rather, aborting the unborn child,…for personal-and-convenient reasons: instead); adultery runs-rampant, as well,…drug-abuse!...

Let’s not forget, homosexuality and sexual promiscuity,…ranking-high; with what God, abhors!...

Our Creator is keeping His promises, as He,…today, we find; stripping-away the power, once bestowed upon Great-Nations which stood,…(“UNDER-GOD”)!...

Why?... Because, millions have indisputably rejected the very beliefs,…underlined; within the written-pages, of our Holy-Scriptures!... Have you read it?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

Who, will fill this global,…power-vacuum?... Answer: None other-than, the Son-of-God!... Folks, our present-day modern civilizations,…will soon; come crashing-down!...(read, Matthew 24; Mark 13; and Luke 21)…

And, read these chapters,…in their, entirety!...

All of this, is done in Love!...(read, Daniel 9:13-14). Who of us, is truly listening to God’s own,…Voice?... It’s clear-to-me, that God punishes,…just like any father; who loves his children. Remember, always,…that; blessings hinge-on our level of Obedience!...

God, does all that He can,…to get our undivided-attention; directing our hearts-and-minds, always back to His only begotten,…Son!... He, who believes the Son’s Message,…with regards to, His Father’s-Kingdom; also believes, (ultimately), in a living-God,…Who: sent-down His Son, to us!...

Where is our moral-conduct?... Who, will accept the necessary correction,…of our Heavenly-Father?...

God, rewards those who diligently seek,…Him; in a humbled-repentance. So, let’s reverse these deadly-curses and trends,…which do; surround us, daily. Yes, let’s end the natural-disasters,…which, do; besiege us!...

Global-Warming, is just another man-made,…hoax; just like the centuries old, “Trinity-Doctrine”,…and: “Rapture-Theory!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

https://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=6495

Attachments
327896_th.gif
327896_th.gif (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
107051_th.gif
107051_th.gif (6.98 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
101839_th.gif
101839_th.gif (7.46 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:46 pm

"TO-YOU,…CHILDREN-OF-CHANCE!”. ...

Remember to be gentle, with yourself, and others. We are all,...("CHILDREN,...OF,... CHANCE"); and none can say why, some fields will blossom, while others lay down, beneath this Earth’s-Sun.

Care for those around you. Look past, your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours; their choices, no more easily made.

And give,...give in any way you can: of whatever you possess. To give is to Love. To with-hold, is to wither.

Care less, for your harvest, than for how it is shared; and your Life, will have meaning: and your heart,...shall possess Peace!....

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
107403_th.gif
107403_th.gif (84.11 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
110014_th.gif
110014_th.gif (51.89 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 pm

“MY-MEANINGFUL,…EXISTENCE”…

Never does the human soul, appear so strong and noble,…as when; it fore-goes revenge and dares to forgive, all injuries.

Creator God,…”It’s so easy, for us to condemn others,…before we give a thought; to the pain lodged, in their hearts. May I study, Your Son (Jesus),…and how truthful, and merciful; He was (and still remains), at all times. You, Father-in-Heaven,…have forgiven me; (a wretched-sinner),…so many times. I pray, that You bind-up the wounds,…of all those who; have hurt us, in our past. I pray, for the people,…whom I myself; have hurt, that they would extend,…their forgiveness: towards me!”… Amen.

Son-of-God,…”I pray, for all of my reading-audience,…who will inevitably face hurts; and injuries. May they be, quick to forgive,…and wise enough; to hold others, accountable. May they know, when to provide boundaries,…to prevent further damage. Sweet-Jesus, blend together in their lives,…that mixture; of truth and Your Father’s-Grace!”… Amen.

Folks, this world is filled,…with hurting people; who go on, to hurt others. May you finally realize that, without Jesus-of-Nazareth in your corner,…none of our wounds; will ever heal. Yes, friends,…give it time; there is much healing, for your hurts. Find a trusted friend and/or counselor. Allow someone, to care for you. And, move forward in this process of healing!...

Writing, has been my personal healing-balm,…and today, after 18 diligent years; of serious and intense Bible-Study, and of sitting-down with various,…Christian-Denominational groups; I stand most convicted, yes more than ever,…that: this is my truest-calling. Yes, folks,…to be a servant; of all whom, my Lord (Jesus),…places, at cross-roads: in my life’s path. This is my new-found purpose, for living. Through my devotional-passages, I have found a truly meaningful-existence!... Praise-God!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
101743_th.gif
101743_th.gif (4.7 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
100266_th.gif
100266_th.gif (5.86 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 1415 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

“DARK-AGES,…ARE-OVER!”…

Friends, an amazing Truth is revealed,…by the very, Son-of-God!...(Jesus-of-Nazareth).

Please read, (John 8:28-29)…”I do nothing of Myself, (Jesus, speaking), but as My Father, (an emphatic statement here, using the word “My”), has taught Me, I speak these things. I do always, those-things that please,…Him!”…

Many people, would say that,…”Such a mindset, is lacking in Freedom. That’s a slave’s mentality. If you’re really free, you will do what pleases you!”…

And, where has this mentality of the world,…gotten us?... In a heap of trouble, that’s where. Everyone doing as they well please, with no regard for other people’s rights,…they trample over; all those, who allow them!...

But, the Son-of-God disagrees with this reasoning. “If you continue in My Word, then are you My disciples,…indeed; and you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set-you-Free!”…(verses, 31-32).

The freedom we exercise today, has become,…disastrous!...

Every other person out there, is daily-doing,…as they see fit; in their own eyes, with absolutely,…no regard, as to how; they may be indeed, infringing upon,…someone else’s: space-and-time!...

Folks, what we are witnessing,…in our everyday lives; outside our homes, and in our city streets,…is not: Freedom!...

It is Jesus, (The Son-of-God), who ultimately liberates us, (His Faithful-Followers); from spiritual-deception and gives us, true Freedom!...(verses, 33-36).

Yet, traditions-of-men and their centuries old,…pagan-practices; ever-present, even within our other,…brethren in Faith; have brought-about, only endless-divisions,…abounding aimlessly!...

Millions, remain completely duped and stupefied,…with no end, in sight!...

To claim that, God sub-exists under three, (3), persons, (Father, Son and Holy-Spirit); is not only to limit, an otherwise unfathomable and immeasurable God,…but, it also annuls; and makes completely void, the Son’s,…entire Gospel-Message!...

Examine well, Jesus’ constant submissive and subservient posture,…with regard; to all-things, pertaining to His own God,…and: Father-in-Heaven!...(Jehovah, His Excellent-Name).

Despite our Scripture’s, many warnings,…of curses, befalling those; who attempt to change, even,…one-iota, the original gospel-message; humanity has managed to do, exactly,…that!...

Mankind’s own stubbornness, has done,…(knowingly or not), many things; throughout the centuries, to anger our,…living-God!...

Friends, were Jesus to be God,…Himself; then we worship a conceited Creator. One who alludes, to praising Himself,…instead of receiving praise; from His creation!...

Let’s stop placing Jesus, in His Father’s Shoes!...

The “Religionists”, have managed to twist-and-pervert,…the otherwise; simplicity of Christ’s, own teachings!...

Those involved, (centuries ago. The scribes, diligently pleasing their kings; who in turn, were heavily influenced by the high-ranking, hierarchy of the Roman-Catholic-Church); in bounding our Great Book, (The Bible), substituted God’s proper Name, with a generic title,…replacing also: the Holy-Spirit’s own proper-name. Resulting in total confusion, with the unlearned masses-of-people,…even; to this date!...

That’s-right!... Members of the Church-of-Christ, whose only truest desire was and still remains,…that of; wanting to know, real-truths. To Love God, and be found Favored in His eyes.

Folks, the,…(“DARK-AGES,…ARE-OVER”)!...

God, has always used prophets-of-old,…Angels-in-Heaven; and even His only begotten Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth), to relay His spoken Word,…unto the whole of Humanity. Let us all, finally wake-up from our present state of,…spiritual-stupor!...

Let us recognize that, God chastises because He Loves!... He punishes, as His means of correcting,…our wrong. All done, with the ultimate intent,…to turn, us back; to Him!...

He sends Angels, to do His killing,…as well; (read, 2nd Kings 19:35).

In the time of King Hezekiah, (son of Ahaz, King of Judah); He found himself, surrounded completely by an Assyrian,…invading Army. By turning to God, by taking a submissive and subservient posture,…in earnest; Hezekiah, witnessed Almighty-God,…fight his battles: as a direct result, of Hezekiah’s own exercised,…Faith!...

Unlike his own earthly father, Ahaz,…the King of Judah; Hezekiah, succeeded his father, as King of Judah,…but, with a devoted heart-and-mind: (unlike his father, Ahaz; who allow his people, to deviate from God’s, purpose-and-principles)!...

The result, was that 185,000 soldiers were completely wiped-out. The Assyrian King, (Sennacherib); returned to his homeland, defeated. In one night, God sent an Angel-of-Death!... Why?... To protect, His chosen people.

Are you, dear-reader and friends,…part of His; chosen-few?... Oh’, how I pray,…so!...

I pray, for much spiritual-clarity,…to overshadow; all presently fogged-minds, out there. That you, (dear-reader), come to finally realize,…that; only the Light of Jesus’ own, emphatic statements,…can dispel: the cobwebs-of-confusion. May our dark-deeds, be done away,…with; as our personal-convictions, rule each,…new-day!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif
20859665_10214016114226854_260753013637906432_n.gif (227.57 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif
13457588_2060829890809736_124847002_n.gif (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1401 times
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif
20688976_960584420750437_8643415481820119040_n (2).gif (388.08 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:54 pm

“COMING,…HOME!”…

Home-in-Heaven,…so-happy, so-bright.
No pain, nor grief,…no-restless-nights.
At Peace, forever,…this-home, in-Heaven!....

Calmly, I trod,…vast-valleys, in-darken-shades.
His Love, illuminates,…these-fearful-glades.
Jesus came, Himself,…A-Way, hard-to-tread.
On Him, I lean,…without-doubts or dread!....

So, don’t-grieve,…so sorely;
He, Loves you,…dearly, still.
Look beyond,…earth’s shadows;
Pray-and-trust,…His Father’s will…

Work, still waits,…for you-and-me.
So don’t,…idly, stand.
Do it, while,…life, remains;
Then, later-rest,…in His-Hands!....

When-our-work,…is completed;
He’ll gently,…call us, home.
On-this-day,…of that, meeting;
I’ll see you,…(“COMING,…HOME”)!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Attachments
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif
11413369_937481439647808_627764899_n.gif (170.01 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg
23376419_10210810211115795_3791339997255853333_n.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif
18946752_217901888730814_6446148571539439616_n.gif (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1398 times

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm

“SINCE,…THEN!”…

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not come;
Still, my heart’s,…aflame.
With His Love,…day-and-night;
Since then,…this Love:
From above,…I claim!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He’s not fallen;
In me, rings,…Victory-Bells.
With,…melodious,…sounds;
I’m reaching,…this World:
By making,…my rounds!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…with His, every hour;
He’s speaking,…of Power.
Lifting us out,…these, pits-of-Hell;
Hear me ring,…these Victory-Bells!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He dwells, in me;
Find me shouting,…over, land-and-sea.
At His Table,…with daily, spreads;
We dine on milk,…meat: and barley-bread!....

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…He fills, my soul;
With oil-and-wine,…I press, this goal.
Boxing-and-battling,…all the Way;
Loosing captives,…once, dismayed!...

(“SINCE,…THEN”),…in the skies;
Is where, lies,…His-Prize.
Oh, come with,…come-with-me;
Let His Spirit,…fall on thee:
Only Jesus, gives,…Victory!.... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...

Attachments
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif
20272474_1964779987112025_630559932730572800_n.gif (207.74 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png
the-lords-prayer-2-700x387.png (398 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif
11392454_1596994037255450_618171690_n.gif (303.22 KiB) Viewed 1396 times