Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS!”

Dear Father,....

“We come, in the name of Jesus Christ!; our Lord and Savior. As we examine our hearts, this morning, Dear Lord,…help us, to find forgiveness there, for the ones who have hurt us. Even though the memories are there, help us, to remember that we ourselves,…are not perfect. Help us, to find the seeds of love, and understanding; toward our brothers, and sisters,…and, all mankind!”…….

Sometimes when we have been hurt, or rejected, the pain remains long after the deed has been done.

“Cleanse our hearts, today,…Lord. Create in us, a clean heart, and renew a right Spirit,…within us. Help us, to remember the words, Jesus spoke, from the Cross”…

("Forgive them Father, for they know not, what they do!.")

“Please help us, look beyond their faults, and see what,…You see. You,…looked beyond our faults, and saw our great need, of You, and,…Your Love. Help us, to look beyond our brother's faults, and know that they too, need Your Love; and, our love,…as well”…….

Sometimes,…a hurting person, a person who has been cruelly treated, a rejected person, or one who has a very poor image of themselves; can be insensitive, to the needs, and feelings of others: because they have become embedded,…in their own, pain. Help that one, in emotional pain today,…Dear Lord.

“Please minister, to those who are ill , or in physical pain.” Both illness and physical pain, can hamper ones feelings of love and well-being, and can sometimes affect one's outward attitudes,…toward the world!”…….

Yes, Dear Lord,…”Help us, to look past, the external; and search, for the internal value of,…each other. Help us to give, the benefit of the doubt, when evaluating one another. Help each of us, to lead by example; even when we sometimes, feel the pain,…ourselves. Let us, count it all joy, as we look unto,…You; to heal, and comfort us,…knowing that, You Love us, and understand us,…intimately!”…….

“Help us, to remember when our own pain emerges, that we can stop right then and there; and pray, for a forgiving heart, pray for the one,…who has hurt us,…(even though, they may not be among , the living)!"...

For, these… (“PRAYERS,…NULLIFY,…BITTERNESS”)…of heart!...

Each time we think, upon that one who, has hurt us; let us, turn to You,…in prayer: for, You,…have the,…”Power”,…to change, the hearts, of men and women,…alike!……. Let us pray for the enlightenment of others, and for ourselves,…as well……. If we hope, to be forgiven, we must forgive, from our hearts.

“Please teach us, to have loving and forgiving hearts, for Yours,…is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory!”.... Forever-and-Ever!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
Attachments
331518_th.gif
331518_th.gif (7.75 KiB) Viewed 923 times
344917_th.gif
344917_th.gif (7.76 KiB) Viewed 923 times
113278_th.gif
113278_th.gif (7.95 KiB) Viewed 923 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

“HEAVENLY-FATHER,...I PETITION YOU!"....

Heavenly-Father!.... “I Petition You, this afternoon, on behalf,…of / all-my-friends.... Father, we need,…You / to-send-a, dedicated; Angelic-Force, over-shadowing each,…household. Take charge, with,…The-Holy-Spirit's / presence, and bring,…Peace: to-its-inhabitants!”....

Lord Jesus!... “We securely hold, Your-Right-Hand,…today; as we usher ourselves, to,…Your-Father's-Throne... Hear our pleas, and intercede with, these,…our: prayers!”....

Father!... “In, Jesus' - Name,...we-ask-for / Your-Divine-Assistance; with managing our lives, and our,…ways... Father, nothing-is-impossible,…with: You... And, no-one-can,…be / against us; when we have, You!”....

We, (“Jesus’-Faithful-Followers”), believe,…as-we-receive / Your-Strength, Father; that-a-sense, of,…normalcy; will again, be regained: within our homes, and its,…occupants!....

Father!... “I Pray, that,…You / don't forget, Your-Promises; to us. And, of our,…Victoriously-Triumphant-Gains; as followers, of,…Your-Son: our Saviour,...Jesus-the-Christ!"....

In closing,...Sweet Jesus!... “As we petition, Your-Father,…in / Your-Name; know that, without-a-shadow, of,…a doubt, our / Faith, relies-upon: Your-Powerful-Deeds!”....

Thank You, Jesus,...for Your / many: sacrifices!....

Please, forgive us,…(“daily”),...for; we-are-constantly, learning,…Your-Father’s-Ways!... We, ask that,…You / have; patience-with-us, and,…show us: Your Loving Hands!... Dear, Son-of-God!...

And, finally: “Overshadow, my readers’,…household, with: Your-Limitless-Love!”... Amen.
Attachments
348695_th.gif
348695_th.gif (7.97 KiB) Viewed 896 times
120886_th.gif
120886_th.gif (6.69 KiB) Viewed 896 times
344800_th.gif
344800_th.gif (8 KiB) Viewed 896 times
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

May Almighty-God, continue to overshadow your spirit, and your entire household; with His-Bountiful-Grace!... I have truly been, blessed throughout these 11 years now, that I have been using, this wonderful public-platform, to evangelize forth: the will of our, living God!...
https://forums.nethugs.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28106&start=7860
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

RUN THE RISK!...

Friends!... Today, I am compelled to share with you, something that will help us,...grow / "Spiritually!"... As a whole, church.

Jesus'-own-courage, inspires me forward. And, so,...I dare / to: "run-the-risk!"... Yes!...

Of losing, your dearness, your fondness and further,...spiritual-support. Simply, for speaking the,...truth.

Here goes,...Everything!... We need, more,...Actions!... To those, whom have been given,...Much / Much-is-expected.

Today, I address those who,...have been / "gifted"; with the,...Holy-Spirit-Power!...

It's time to go to,...Work!...

Because, faith without works,...is / completely; dead in it's tracks...

Only, by-in-and-thru,...our spoken Words; can we ever expect, to edify, instruct, admonish,...one-another.

For the, "outsider, the foreigner, the stranger, the pagan, the unbelievers, even the back-slider / to feel, real convictions; ("interpretations-of-tongues"),...must occur: inside our church!"...

For, conversion occurs in suit and after, having received,...many / convictions!... Amen.

Please, read carefully,...( 1st. Corinth. - chapt. - 14): in it's entirety...

"God, is not a God,...of: confusion!"...

Focus on, verses 1 - thru - 33...

The very secrets, of the unbeliever's own,...heart / are disclosed; when we utter, (intellible),..."words!."...

Hidden skeletons, in dark closets,...come-to-light.

Read these verses, with purpose and genuine desire, for true,... understanding.

Let's move forward, now that we possess this gift,...(work - it) / to edify; all who are present, in our church. Amen.

We've been,..."muzzled" / long-enough. Faith, comes by,...Hearing!...

Friends, for over two years,...this / (Nation-under-God); has digressed,...instead of,...progressed: into true, evangelizing.

No, more!... No, longer!..

Let us, "more-effectively",...Edify!... Yes!...

Starting with our, very,...House-of-Faith!...

The,..."Spirit"/ will lead: The-Way!...

So, let's go beyond,...clicking: (the word - LIKE),...all the time. Start, truly expressing,...The-Spirit / within.

Clearly, Abundantly, Intelligently!...

The, ("mask and the vaccine") / has been, part of the devil's own; fiery-darts.

A synthetic-version of something, that we've always known,...had to be / a live virus: for it to ever, really be effective.

Promises and false pretenses, of the ability to alter, adapt and/ modify this, synthetic vaccine; so that it could, tackle new future,..."variants!"...

Failed, miserably. Even the blind, ( spiritually ), today see clearly; the world's fabricated fables and folly!...

Have courage, speak,...truth. Yes!.

Speak, and edify,...Glorify-God / by building; our own congregation, first and
foremost.

Then, moving forward and sharing,...God's-Word / with-whom: "so-ever-wills!"...

When we, speak openly,...The-Word / our-adversary, will flee from...your; presence.

In closing, what I desire most,...is to exercise / the-spoken,...Word!... God,...,"spoke" / and-all-things; came into,..."being!"...

May we always, be fine examples of,...Jesus' / teachings. Always, representing,...that which / The-Father, has taught: His-Son!... Amen.

Your Friend

Izzy
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

This is to you,...("the- tempest-tossed")!...

Dear Jesus!... You, helper of the helpless. You, the hope of those, who are past,...all hope.

You, Jesus!... The savior, of the,...("tempest-tossed")!...

You, harbor,...the voyagers. Yes, You!... The physician, of all those, who remain in... sickness. *(Physical and Spiritual Sickness)*

You,...Sweet-Jesus!... Know each Spirit, which proceeds from your,...Father!

You, know our prayers and about our homes, and of all our needs.

Please,...Jesus!... Become, to each one, of us,...your followers; what we most, dearly desire. Yes!...

Receive us, at the gates,...of / Your-Father's- Kingdom!... Be that,... GateKeeper!...

And, usher us,...into / Your- Saving-Sheepfold,...yes,...us: who believe!...

Jesus, You,...are my / Big- Brother!...

Make us, children,...of / Your-Father's-Light!... For, You,... know /His-Glory!

Pour on us, your own peace. Have the Holy Spirit overshadow our homes and surroundings, with,...("Divine-Protection")!...

And, to you ,...Jehovah / my God; yes-my-eternal,...God!

To You , I plead ,...dear Yahweh; enlighten us, with your truths.

I'll never know, except that,...it must be / by the very fire, of,...Your-Love ;
that You, in turn ,...are saving: us.

Yes, us,...("wretched- sinners")!...

Almighty God, Yahweh,...You / Yourself; are the reason, for our existence.

For, Your-Son,...has taught me / so. Please continue to create, in us,...Your-own- Image / and; Your-own Likeness.

As, You,...endlessly show us, Your Mercies / and; immeasurable graces.

Always by - in - and through , the name of your son , Jesus of Nazareth ; shall I continue praying.

To both, of you,...Father and Son. Know, that we serve you, freely and willingly; in this life and in the next.

Freedom and joy, true happiness , that's what exists , in our inner spirit today.

Dear reader!... Let us, together, today bless,.. adore, thank and glorify both: the father and his son!...

Let us plead, for them to live , with us. May they reign, in us!... Making our hearts and minds, temples.

Yes , ("a-fit-habitation"), for their majestic presence!...

Know this truth, here on Earth , they are constantly seeking, to change us.

Although at times, we wish to flee , into the wilderness. Yes, to avoid them,...all together.

But at the end , of each day, let us learn, to love the things of heaven. Rather than, the dying and fleeting things , of this present, dispensational-era !...

Father in heaven , we must accept that time, which you always bring about.

Yes a time , of much change. It's just beyond the horizon and around the next bend.

And so , we,...Your son's followers; pray that, by your grace, change within us; will make us worthy, of entering your, heavenly Kingdom!...

Eternal Father, we approach you, buy in and through, the very merits earned , by your son.

He, Jesus!... Is our way!..By which we, find ourselves enveloped , in truth and in life, eternal.

In closing: I for one, gratefully acknowledge you ,...Yahweh; to be my, one and only, ...living God.

And you, Jesus, the anointed one, the Messiah, He who is commissioned, invoked, ordained, and sent by , our Holy Father : to us .

Yes , you Jesus , are my Lord and Savior. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

2Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon »

Oh',...Son of God!..

May You, find in me, the same attention, the same attentiveness and love, as I see demonstrated; in your own Father, in his ways towards You!...

May I breathe, my last breath, in the protection of your close embrace, sweet Jesus.

Give us, steadfast hearts. Which, no unworthy affection, may drag downward.

Yes! You, Big ,Brother!... Give us hearts, which tribulations, can never wear out.

Give us spirits, which evil purposes, can never - tempt, aside.

Instill, upon us, Oh' Lord, much understanding. Yes! Wisdom, to find you.

And a faithfulness, that may finally embrace, your Father's Kingdom!

And, to you, Holy Spirit! Come and live, in the son's service.

In the fullness, of your might. In the truth, of your virtues.

In the profession, of the Father's Ways!...

Please, Holy Spirit! Subdue, every hostile power, in our spirit. Yes!...

For the Glory, of Almighty God!...

Today, I implore You, "Spirit of Truth",...in behalf of everyone,who reads this passage.

For, your assistance and for the Father's own Providence!... Amen.

P.S.

For, all things, proceed from ...The Father!...

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Oh',...tender / Father!.. You, gave me more,.. yes!.. so much more, than I ever thought, to ask.

Tell me, dear reader and friends!.. what influences us, toward another perspective?

Is it not, a life,...heroically lived?... That's right!..

A powerful example, always persuades us beyond,...what any / rhetoric; can offer.

When we see a person, doing what is so obviously, right and good. Is it not true, that something makes us want to be better, than we currently are?

Answer: you bet!..

The gospel of luke, says that Jesus,...grew in / wisdom. In age and in grace. Yes!...

Before, He,... stepped into / history's headlines.

Did it take, 30 years,...for him to do that? I personally, have to admit, I was nearly 43 years old, before my act was in any way: together!

And admittedly, I can still use a little wisdom and a lot of Grace!..

Our,...Jesus of Nazareth!..

The very one, in whom,... Almighty God / was: well-pleased!...

How then, can society,...as a whole / gravely- err; by saying that, Jesus,..
is,...God / Himself?...

It's beyond me. The very lack, of our ...God-Given-Reasoning / is obviously: at work!...

The world's religionist, would love to have you believe, their fabricated fables and follies.

But, you,...dear reader and Friends / know better: don't you?...

Jesus of Nazareth, always,... emphatically and unequivocally / spoke in terms of; His Father, being a separate, and uniquely proper, entity. Yes!..

The Father, is,..("Greater") / than I.

Please read,... The book of John / chapter 14 - verse 28...

Both the Father and His Son, are independent individuals, separate from one another. Yes!...

Although, as,...one!... In love!... In cause!... In mindset and mission!...

Yes!.. both, desiring most,... that / all of humanity; come to an earnest,...repentance!...

Friends!.. The Father, wants you to receive freely,...His Gift of Grace!..

Eternal life, your salvation, a resurrected lifestyle,... restoring and justifying fully / a new position; for us, who believe.

All of this and much, much more,...yes, is available: free for the grasping. And, for whom,... so - ever - wills!... Amen.

We stand to recover, to restore, fully, a position once before, broken and lost.

Once, long ago,...with no hope / in sight; for the renewing, of all things.

But,...all that / has changed, today. Seemingly, so. In that, many deny ...The Father / His sufferings: yes!...

By calling them, two in the same,...person / The Son; is also being, denied the professed,...Love: which our Jesus, displays towards ...His Father!...

Friends, this ...One-ness / is: spiritual...

Whereas, this incarnation,... of our living / God; and its philosophies ...originates / from: Hinduism!...

*(Guard against. Cross-wire thinking)*

Tell me, dear reader. Are you on the clock? To do the father's will? Oh, how I pray so!..

Tell me, do people who know you,...know you / as a follower, of: Jesus?....

Do they know it, because of your,...spoken words, or because / of your: actions?..

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Title: ("sublime and surreal")!...

Father!.. in Your / presence; are the countless, hosts,....of: Angels!...

Yes!... The very same, serve,... You: day and night.

And, gazing upon the Glory of Your Face, they marvel, as I do. Without ceasing!..

Alongside, these angelic forces, we too,...confess; Your Holy Name, in exultation. Yes!...

Giving voice, to every believer under heaven.

("Yahweh")!... Is Your Glorious and Infinite Name!...

We,...Your
Son's followers, today,...give / You,... many praises.

For, only, You,... are the / Most High!...

You, have been great, in fashioning all,...Your / works.

In wisdom and in love, You formed mankind. In, Your own image!..

And, entrusted the whole world, to our care.

So, that in, serving You, (our Creator), we might possess,... Dominion; over all the creatures.

Although, through disobedience, we lost our friendship,...with: You. Nevertheless, You,...haven't / abandoned; us.

No longer, are we chained,... to the domain / of: Death!..

For, You, sent us,...Your Son!.. Yes!.. Our,... Mighty Jesus!..

Filled with valor, He,...came in,... Your own Mercy!...

Why?... Answer: to aid, all who might seek,...Your own / Face!...

Time and again, You,... Jehovah,... offered us / many: covenants.

And, through the prophets, have taught us,... to look forward / to our; Salvation!...

In the fullness, of time,...You, sent / Your Son: to us.

Yet, many continue to gravely,..("err")!...

Yes!... By merging, Your Son,...as though / He, were,...You,.. dear Father!...

Please, forgive them. For these very same, truly,...do not know: what they do.

Dear reader!... The world's, vast array,...of / religionist; have perverted and twisted, the simplicity,...of: the Gospel message.

Jesus!.. was, sent to us.

He's not, God,...Himself!... Who,...incarnated. No sir!..

Jesus!.. He, is and will,... always,... be: God's, only begotten,.. Son!..

Yes!... Seed, of the Father's,... own,.. Seed!..

Appointed, invoked, commissioned, ordained, anointed, sanctified and justified, as humanity's - only: Saviour!...

To accomplish, His Father's plan,...Jesus, gave / Himself,... up to: Death!..

This, was and still today,... remains,...as the Fathers / own, set - forth: criteria!..

You, Father!.. Raised, Your Son,...from / among the: Dead!...

(On the third day)... And today, Jesus,...sits by / Your: Right - Hand!...

Awaiting, further instructions, from You,... Father!..

The Father, ("alone"), knows of the exact, hour and day; of His Son's,...return.

Not even, the very Angels,...of heaven/ know this: well kept secret.

This testimony, confessed,... by the Son / only proves; unequivocally and emphatically, that,...Father and Son / are indeed, separate: but, equal,...
in many ways.

Uniquely proper entities, all along,... as, one!...

In virtues, like love!... In cause!... In vision!... As well, in their mindset and mission!...

Both, desiring most that,... each of us / repent!...

Yes! In earnest.

And, enter,... there - into; the next, dispensational existence: very much,...
("sublime and surreal")!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

You, Who,... is seated / at the right side, of,...God's own: Throne!...

Yes, You,...Who / shall occupy; David's throne, in the new Earth,... promised.

To You, Jesus,... I pray today.

Ever Glorious, Your position. Overseeing, many powers and principalities,... occupying; High Heavenly, places.

You, Son of God,...
recompensed; as a direct result, of,...Your / outstanding: Obedience!..

Intercede for us, Jesus!... We, Your faithful followers, praise You.

And, also, bless You. We adore, You!...

As together, we,...Glorify Your Father, yes.

In all things. We give You,..
thanks; dear Jesus!...

For, Your Great Gospel Message!...

The only begotten, Son!... Lamb of God!...

Son, of,...The Father; like no other, ever.

Receive our prayers. For, You, Jesus,... are the only; ordained, chosen, commissioned, invoked,... by, in and through: Almighty God!...

In the, Glory of The Father,...You / Jesus, alone; came as our,...Savior!...

And, You,... shall / also; return, soon,...enough.

I believe, in one,... God!...

("Yahweh"),...His Glorious Name!...

Our Father, Almighty. Maker of both, Heaven and Earth.

Both, old and new. And, of all things,... both / visible and invisible.

Yes, I believe in one,...appointed / Savior!...

His only begotten, Son. Jesus of Nazareth!...

Humanity's, Messiah,...yes. A Lord, Who,... will rule / in: Love!...

Born, of,...The Father!...

Before all ages, true and true. Amen.

Your Friend

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Friends, in the Name,... of the / Father; and of the Son and of the,...Holy Spirit!...

May the Grace, of our living God and the communion, of the chosen Christ, be with you all.

And, with your own spirit, as well.

Let us, dear reader; acknowledge our sins. And, so,...prepare ourselves / to; celebrate,...yes!...

The sacredness, of our appointed, Savior,...Jesus the Christ: today!...

I confess, to Almighty God and to you, ("my brothers and sister"), that I have,... greatly sinned.

Yes, in my thoughts and in my words. And, in what,...I have done.

As well, in what,...I have failed,...to do.

By, in and through,... all of my / most grievous faults; I asked Jesus, to bless me.

And, to pray,...for me. And, to,... His Father!...

Our God!... Yes!... His God!... Jehovah!...

I also pray, that our,..."Most High God" / have mercy: on us.

Yes, on us,...who believe.

Bringing us, to that,... ("Everlasting Life"),... promised.

You, Sweet Jesus, was sent to us,...from / The Father!...

Yes, to heal the,...("contrite of heart")!...

You, Son of God,...are today / seated at; the right hand, of,...The Father!...

To intercede, for us,...still. Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Thank you, all,...for your support, your love, and your reading, of all of my passages.

Be them, in the lounge section, the stories section, the prayers section, and even in,. ..the: Christian poetry section.

Know that I love you, as,...He / Loves us; forever more.

Amen.

Your friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

"DEALING,…WITH-MY,…DOUBTS”…

Sweet-Jesus,…”Open my eyes, to see You,…and; to embrace what is most important,...each day!"...

*(where is your personal focus, today,…dear-reader and friends)*...

"Give me, the ability to hear,…(Not) just, Your Words; but also, Your Father’s-Heart!”…

Help us, Lord,…”To learn from the mistakes, of those whose stories,…You; have given us!"...

"Help us, to honor, You,…with; our individual lives. For, we know that,…Your warnings; are to protect us, (Not) to,…punish us!"...

" I know, I don’t need, to fear,…the storms / of my, personal life; and of those, who surround,...me!"...

"Help us, all,...to be more calm,…because, we stand / secure, in: Your Father’s-Love!”…

Yes, folks,…the storms; of this present-life, prove the strength, of,...our / anchors!...

Heavenly-Father,…”I understand, today,...that / my sins; have damaged much. Even, my own heart!"...

"I put my trust, right-now,…in / Your - Son’s - Sacrifices!"...

"And, I ask,...of You / to; wash-away, my sins,…with His: Atoning-Blood: and make me, a new person!"...

Thank-You, for what,...Your Son (Jesus),…did, for me:

*(and for you too, dear-reader and friends)*…

Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Dear Father in Heaven!..

Look upon my heart and mind, with a sincere, serene and kindly countenance. Accept me, a wretched sinner.

As, You,...Jehovah / once, were pleased; to accept the gifts, of your servant,...Abel...

And, to,...You, Jesus!... I pray that, You, Grant the place, of spiritual refreshment,...to all / who, today; have fallen asleep,...in / Your: Precious Name!...

Yes, the very same,...who, much like us / were sinners; hoping in, Your Father's,...Abundant Mercies!...

Graciously grant, fellowship.

Admit us, who,...
beside,... You,...Son of God / are: Your Faithful Followers!...

Yes, we know,....all too well / that; faith without works, is completely and utterly,...Dead!...

But, in,...Your company / we are not, weighed; by our marriage. But, rather, are granted or given,... our pardon / by - in and through, only: You!...

Yes, Jesus!... Because of You, we can see,...our: tomorrows.

And, to,...You / Holy Spirit!... Please, continue to make,...all things / good; sacred and true.

Fill us, bless us and bestow upon us,...Your, very / Spirit of Truth!...

Friends!... It is, Jesus of Nazareth,...Who, fulfilled / His Father's Will. And, none other. That's right.

He, Jesus, stretched out,...His Hands / many times, as He; endured,...His Passion!...

That being, of serving,...His God, Jehovah!... Yes!... Our own, God!...

Also,...His Father!... As well, ours!... Amen.

Friends!... The Son, broke the bonds, of,...Death!... As, He,...then, thereafter / revealed; The Resurrection Power!..

Yes,...The Power / of: His Father!
.. Who is in Heaven!...

And, so,... today / alongside the Angels, *(only those of goodwill, toward men)*,...we who believe, declare / Your Father's Glory!... Yes!..

Freely available, and for the grasping,...to whom: so - ever - wills!...

Heavenly Father!... Thank You, for holding,...Your Son / Worthy; to pay, this,...(" lofty price "): in our stead.

Minister to us, as we humbly pray,.../ partaking of this; Body of Christ!...And, gather all,...as being / One!...Yes!...

One, in love!... In vision!... In cause!... And, in both,...mindset and mission.

Yes!... May we all, dear reader!..
Be ultimately brought, to this place called,...("the fullness of charity")!...

Yes!... Together, inside,...God's Mercy!...

And, in closing: To You, Holy Spirit!... Never cease, in gathering,... a people / for: The Son!... We humbly, implore,
..You!...

For, it is,...at,...Jesus' - Command; that we, celebrate life!... Amen and amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

Heavenly Father, You,...willed / to reconcile us,...to: Yourself!...

Grant, that we, who are nourished spiritually,...by the body / and blood,...of; Your Son,...Jesus; and filled with the indwelling, of the Holy Spirit: may in the end, become as,...One!...

Yes, Father!... As You and Your Son, are,...One!...

For, we,...who believe / look forward to; His Second Coming!...

Knowing that, the promised inheritance,...awaits those, who; You, call,..The Elect!...

And, to You,...Holy Spirit!...

We, rely on Your,...unfailing / Loyalty!... Yes!... To both, The Father and His Son!...

Make, all the necessary,... intercession / in: The Father's Presence!

As we, are pleased to confirm,... our: ("Faith and Charity")!...

Dear reader!... We, are mere pilgrims, of this,...true; Church of God!... **(Whom, His Son: Heads)**

There is, an entire people,...whom / The Son, has gained: for,..."His Father's Kingdom!"...

Are you, part of this,...family? Oh, how I pray so!...

Listen, graciously, to the prayers / of your followers; sweet Jesus!... Yes!... The very same, whom,...You, have summoned; before the countless, ("powers and principalities"): occupying,..."High Heavenly Places!...

Although, we have been scattered,... throughout the ages / by our biggest adversary, Satan; himself.

You, Merciful Father,...Jehovah / in; Your own compassion, by - in and through,....Your Son, have ushered us / into a great: ("Saving Sheepfold")!...

So, I plead with,...You: today!...

Give, kind - admittance,...to / Your Kingdom; for, it is there,...that we; hope to enjoy, the fullness,...of: Your Glory!... Yes!...

Always, by - in and through,...Christ Jesus!... Our, only,... Lord and Savior!...

Through, whom,...You / Father; have bestowed upon, this world. And, all that is,...called: Good!...

In the unity, of,...The Holy Spirit / all, Glory and Honor,...is / Yours: Father!... Forever and ever!...

You, Jehovah!... Are the One, true,...God!... Living and real. Everlasting - to - Everlasting!...

Existing, before all known,...ages. And, abiding in and for all,...of: Eternity!...

You, are the,..."source of life!"... You. Almighty - God!... Fill, your Creation,...with / immeasurable: blessings.

Unfathomable, Joy!... And, the unconfined / Glory,...of: Your Own Light!...

P. S. Forgive me, Father!... For, I do not know,...what / I am doing; most, of the time. Yes!... I am a,... wretched sinner!... Amen.

Your Friend,

Izzy!...
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon »

I title this, today:

("Enough is Enough")...

We, ("Jesus' - Faithful - Followers"), need to begin, to open our mouths: more!...

And, profess the word of God!...

Openly, boldly, and with much determination. We cannot continue to accept, what the world professes, believes and dictates,...to the rest / of us; as being the new-normal,... proper / and: fashionable!...

Father in Heaven!... Let the Name, of,...Your Son, Jesus / our Christ; be exalted today, as I petition,...You!...

Not everyone, is equal, nor ever will be,...unless / they submit freely; to the,...("Word of God")!...

And, in this,...("Word of God"),...many things are stated / to be: true.

Among them, homosexuality, perversiveness, immorality, all of it,... and much more / is declared; to be an,...("Abomination")!...

Jesus, the,...Son of God,...was sent / to this, Earth; to teach us,..."His Father's Word!"...

And..., in that,...("word"), regarding this topic,...it is: clear. We are one nation, established under God,... with / Liberty and Justice, for: all...

But, this too, has been,...perverted / and abused. We cannot continue, to run a nation,... effectively; with such loose,..
reins.

Jesus Christ, said that,...He / did not come; to bring peace. But,... ("division") / among family: members.

And, all,...who / would not, "listen"; *(compared to those, that will listen)*... Will, (not),...be,...Saved!...

He, did not come,...offering / Salvation: to everyone. No, sir!..

It is for,...("many"); but,...("not"): for all.

Many, wonder,...why their prayers / are never: answered?.… Division, among our brethren,...in faith / along with; various denominational groups existing. This is why.

Yet, supposedly,... we are / one nation, one people, one faith,...one understanding: under God!... Or not!...

Each of us, has been appointed,... a specific gender / "identity"; from before entering, this realm,...this fleshly: existence.

Birth Certificates, even,...this is / being: "perverted!"... Male. Female. And, now ...("Other")!...

An identity crisis, is what our nation and our world, is experiencing and suffers,...the most: today.

Liberty, and it's loose,...("reins"); have demonstrated, how,... lost / the world: remains.

Our identity, is being,...jeopardized. Men, wanting to be,...women. And, women,...wanting to be: men.

Each, dressing and behaving, like,... the other. Let us not forget, that ... God / appointed us; to be specifically, and uniquely,...proper.

I pray that:

The Holy Spirit,...empower us, with spiritual understanding; enough to realize, that we cannot accept,... what the, "minority" / practices.

And, imposes upon the rest,...as their own / set of: new supposed rules.

And, in closing. May, God Almighty, bless this passage,...the people / reading it; and all, who,... will consider: ("His Written Truths")!...

In God's - Name / of: Yahweh!...

And, in,... Jesus' - Name!... We always pray.

Your friend,

Izzy!...