OUR Bible

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OUR Bible

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?

What if we flipped through it several times a day?

What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?

What if we used it to receive messages from the text?

What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to Kids as gifts?

What if we used it when we traveled?

What if we used it in case of emergency?

This is something to make you go...hmm...where is my Bible?

Oh, and one more thing.

Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.

Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!

When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you!

B.J.Morbitzer

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: OUR Bible

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 am

MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.gif
MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.gif (77.59 KiB) Viewed 5096 times
Amen and so awesome B.J., what a wonderful, loving world we would live in. With God in our lives on a daily bases, as though we couldn't live without Him. Great poem to ponder and very profound. GLYASDI. Love Brenda

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 pm

B.J.
I Love this and what A Wonderful world it would be if we all did this!

God Bless You Love Eva

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Dear Eva.,
I as always thank you for your kind comment to my writing.
Yes it would be a wonderful world wouldn't it my friend.
I thank you for your comment .
GLYASDI
B.J.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Dear Brenda.,
Well here I go getting this backword's I was supposed to do you first and Eva, Second LOL forgive me got all bent out of shape commenting to your daily one LOL...Ha ha ha LOL..You understand I know and so does Eva...
I thank you dear Brenda, For your kind comment to this one as well.
You help me Eva, I only have one good eye right, And sometimes I do alot of bobo's LOL..
But thank God you all are so very loving,kind,and appreciate us this I know and for that I love you both from the top to the bottom of my big old heart :D
I love everybody and pray each and everyday for all here in the forum.
GLYASDI
B.J.

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 am

What a great world this would be if all did this. Makes one stop and think about what is important does it not? Thank you for this, I will share it with my kids. Great lesson here for me. God bless you in all you put your hand to do.
Love, Sharon

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 am

Sharon.,
Oh my dear friend I thank you for for your kind heart and comment as to this write.
Oh yes what a great world this would be if all did this.
I thank you in advance for wanting to share this with your kids.
GLYASDI
B.J.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm

A very profound insight my friend, and yet, so very true. If folks would covet the bible (meaning ingest the WORD? like they do their cell phones, particularly our young people, and some are very young (like 11 and 12 year old's), and let the message of Jesus take root in their hearts, what a most wonderful world this would be then. However, I don't have a cell phone. Awesome message B.J. - GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 am

Steve.,
I thank you for your input to this write my brother in the Lord.
I appreciate your comment and your thought's on this write as well.
It is something many could do if they would ?.
God bless you Steve.
GLYASDI
B.J.

DeaconSteve
Diamond Member

Post by DeaconSteve » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Do you remember the song B.J., "O How I love Jesus." Our kids sang that when they are very young, we didn't have cell phones then, and cell phones of themselves are not bad, as you know, maybe many folks are reading scripture on their cell phones. Yippy!!!!!! Later. God bless. GLYASDI
Live today as if it were your last, for tomorrow it will be your past, but live it with peace in mind, joy to find, and for God divine!

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Brother B.J.

Satan, has this World; shackled, with all these technical marvels. Completely dependent, the masses have become; on this hand-held device. I don't own one, per say; but, you've made a clear and concise point.
This Adversary of ours, even presents himself; as An Angel of Light!.... Only a few, discern him to be,..."Spurious".

I'm glad, you are one of those; few chosen, to bring about,...powerful points of view; let us together pray, that those who indeed own a cell phone; will begin exercising, a fresh discipline. As it stands, it's a constant distraction; which has even, been the cause of taking,...countless of innocent lives; because of texting and driving.

Never-the-less,...I pray: "That, everyone who reads this power passage; and happens to own a cell phone; become as smart, with its usage; as its cliche' name given,...implies!".... Amen.

"Smart-Phones", are only as smart,...as their; users.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

P.S. Excellent write, my Friend!....

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Izzy.,
My dear friend I thank you for your reply to this one of mine.
And yes you are so very right on this one about your thought's as well my friend.
I also thank you for your input as well my friend.
I know we are in a different time of our lives and most all have cell phones, As well I also have one myself.
But with one eye while driving my special mini van with hand controls and spinner ball . I have an ear piece one to touch and talk that way from my cell phone my friend.
That way I can drive and not worry about having a terrible accident.But usually I don't use mine while driving I turn mine off and check my calls later.
Better for this old soldier LOL...
I thank you for your comment my friend Izzy.
GLYASDI
B.J.

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Brother Steve.,
Oh yes I do remember that song and love that song too.
Oh yes Steve you have a point there and yes many might be doing as you said reading scriptures.
That sounds good to me Steve :)
But not while I am driving only if a passenger LOL.
Or I will see Jesus before my time here goes right my dear brother?..
But you have a good point here Steve.
GLYASDI
B.J.