THIS MORNING'S BLESSING

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Linner
Diamond Member

THIS MORNING'S BLESSING

Post by Linner » Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

MALE WHITE TAILED DEER.jpg
MALE WHITE TAILED DEER.jpg (67.15 KiB) Viewed 8237 times
THIS MORNING’S BLESSING

Dawn by the Suwanee River…early morning walk with Patches. Daylight is just breaking and the visibility is low. There’s a light mist over the water this morning, and as I gaze across to the opposite bank, I see a slight movement. Oh my !! A beautiful buck down at the river bank ! He has seen me and raised his head…looks like a four or five point rack of antlers on his head ! Oh, I want him to stay ! I turn my body sideways very slowly, then peer at him from my tilted head.

Oh !! He is so beautiful !! A deep golden brown color to his coat, and huge eyes staring at me. I can see the tension in his body…oh, please stay ! But no…he slowly turns away, walks to the top of the bank. There, he turns his head to look at me, and I send to him the message that he has blessed my morning ! Then turning away, he slips out of sight into the woods and is gone.

The feeling of awe still lingers as I write this. The early morning sun was shining on him, giving him an ‘isolated in the mist’ appearance…so stunningly beautiful. Almost as if God had placed him there to say good morning to me in His own special way. I have no doubt this is probably the case, and I thank you, my Sweet Lord !!

Another miracle on another miraculous day given.

Linda Vale Martin…May 11, 2013
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Re: THIS MORNING'S BLESSING

Post by Janice Kennedy » Wed May 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Aww, Dear Linda, what a beautiful
and wonderful way to start your day. I would love to
have been there and shared that wondrous sight
with you, my friend.

GLYASDI Jan ))(( )))(((
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 am

THANKS, JAN...I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE YOU THERE, TOO !!!

LOVE YOU...LINNER !! :D :lol: :wink:

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Thu May 16, 2013 6:54 am

Linda,
I enjoyed this morning walk with you and patches. And the deer picture is Beautiful! This is so good it took me right with you what a Wonderful way to start my day. You are an Awesome writer!!!
God Bless You Love Eva

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVA !! WOW...AND YOU ARE AN AWESOME COMMENTER !!! MY GRATITUDE TO YOU ALWAYS SAYING SUCH NICE THINGS....

LOVE, LINDA :D :wink:

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm

LINDA, AWESOME WRITE DEAR GIRL. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM GOD TO START YOUR DAY. I KNOW YOUR HEART WAS FULL OF HIS LOVE AFTER THIS WONDROUS SIGHT. YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD THE VISION OF GOD WHERE EVER YOU GO. I REMEMBER OUR DRIVES THROUGH THE COUNTRY AND YOU WERE ALWAYS POINTING OUT GOD'S WONDERFUL GIFTS OF CREATION. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL PROSE'S. LOVE BRENDA

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun May 19, 2013 5:50 am

DEAR LINNERS; I JUST HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THIS LOVELY AND INSPIRING WRITE OF YOURS ! SO BEAUTIFUL, WRITE, PICTURE AND ALL..I KNOW THE FEELING OF SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL BUCK; HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME ONCE TOO..TWO OF THEM...MY SISTER LISA, AND I WERE DRIVING HOME, LT.@NIGHT & WE STOPPED BY A CHURCH@THE CORNER..THERE WERE 2-DEER, ONE ON EACH SIDE OF THE CHURCH SIGN..WE THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST STATUES@1ST, UNTIL ONE MOVED HIS HEAD; THEN THE 2ND ONE,LOOKED RIGHT@US, TOO ! WE WERE IN AWE ! HOW MANY TIMES WLD. YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THAT, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.....
WOW ! AND THERE WAS ONE ON EACH END, OF THE CHURCH SIGN, WITH A VERY PROFOUND SAYING; THAT I GUESS WE WERE BOTH MEANT TO SEE...I WILL NEVER FORGET IT...THE SAYING READ,"FOR WITH WHAT MEASURE THAT WE MEET, IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO US AGAIN"...I JUST LOOKED AT LISA; SHE LOOKED AT ME, AND WE JUST SAT THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT..THE DEER STAYED RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME...IT WS SUCH A BLESSING TO BOTH OF US ! REALLY LOVED YOUR WRITE, AND IT BROUGHT BACK THIS MEMORY TO ME, INSTANTLY....SO LOVED THE WRITE~~~"GOD BLESS"....(AMEN TO THIS)...LOVE ALWAYS, SIS/PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~~

Sharlee
Silver Member

Post by Sharlee » Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 pm

What a glorious way to start the day, a wonderful blessing sent from the Lord. These are the times to treasure and remember when one has a gray day. Thank you for sharing this, it is indeed beautiful. Brought a big smile to my face for which I am so grateful.
God bless you,
Sharlee

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 am

Brenda Pike wrote:LINDA, AWESOME WRITE DEAR GIRL. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FROM GOD TO START YOUR DAY. I KNOW YOUR HEART WAS FULL OF HIS LOVE AFTER THIS WONDROUS SIGHT. YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD THE VISION OF GOD WHERE EVER YOU GO. I REMEMBER OUR DRIVES THROUGH THE COUNTRY AND YOU WERE ALWAYS POINTING OUT GOD'S WONDERFUL GIFTS OF CREATION. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL PROSE'S. LOVE BRENDA
BLESS YOU, MY GIRL !! AND THANK YOU FOR SUCH A LOVELY COMMENT, BRENDA !! OH, YES...MY HEART WILL FOREVER HOLD THE TIMES WE WOULD GO OUT CAROUSIN' AND LOOKIN' FOR TROUBLE...LOL !! WELL, NOT REALLY LOOKIN', BUT SURE WE DARED IT TO COME OUR WAY, RIGHT ?? I'LL ALWAYS HOLD DEAR MY MEMORIES OF KENTUCKY, SO BEAUTIFUL...AND WILL ALWAYS HOLD DEAR THE MEMORY OF YOU MAKING THAT POSSIBLE !!

MY LOVE ALWAYS...LINDA :D :lol: :wink:

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 am

Shirley Shaw wrote:DEAR LINNERS; I JUST HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THIS LOVELY AND INSPIRING WRITE OF YOURS ! SO BEAUTIFUL, WRITE, PICTURE AND ALL..I KNOW THE FEELING OF SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL BUCK; HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME ONCE TOO..TWO OF THEM...MY SISTER LISA, AND I WERE DRIVING HOME, LT.@NIGHT & WE STOPPED BY A CHURCH@THE CORNER..THERE WERE 2-DEER, ONE ON EACH SIDE OF THE CHURCH SIGN..WE THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST STATUES@1ST, UNTIL ONE MOVED HIS HEAD; THEN THE 2ND ONE,LOOKED RIGHT@US, TOO ! WE WERE IN AWE ! HOW MANY TIMES WLD. YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THAT, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.....
WOW ! AND THERE WAS ONE ON EACH END, OF THE CHURCH SIGN, WITH A VERY PROFOUND SAYING; THAT I GUESS WE WERE BOTH MEANT TO SEE...I WILL NEVER FORGET IT...THE SAYING READ,"FOR WITH WHAT MEASURE THAT WE MEET, IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO US AGAIN"...I JUST LOOKED AT LISA; SHE LOOKED AT ME, AND WE JUST SAT THERE FOR A LITTLE BIT..THE DEER STAYED RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME...IT WS SUCH A BLESSING TO BOTH OF US ! REALLY LOVED YOUR WRITE, AND IT BROUGHT BACK THIS MEMORY TO ME, INSTANTLY....SO LOVED THE WRITE~~~"GOD BLESS"....(AMEN TO THIS)...LOVE ALWAYS, SIS/PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~~
HEY SHIRLEY GIRL !! AWESOME THING TO SEE, RIGHT ? AND Y'ALL SAW TWO !!! WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU TAKE AWAY WITH YOU REGARDING THE MESSAGE ON THE SIGN ?? THANKS FOR VISITING THIS WRITE, AND FOR YOU LOVELY COMMENT, MY DEAR FRIEND !! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, IN ALL WAYS....

LOVE, YOUR SIS...LINNERS :D :lol: :wink:

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Mon May 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Linda.,
My dear friend, This just was so nice to read this as I shared being there with you on your walk with your doggie patches.
I though wish I was really there that would have been wonderful seeing everything along the Suwanee River.
I passed through there many years ago with my wife while on a trip to Fla.
I thank you for sharing this lovely write as well my dear friend. I loved this one Linda.
GLYASDI
B.J. :D

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 am

Linner wrote:
Shirley Shaw wrote:DEAR LINNERS; I JUST HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THIS LOVELY AND INSPIRING WRITE OF YOURS ! SO BEAUTIFUL, WRITE, PICTURE AND ALL..I KNOW THE FEELING OF SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL BUCK; HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME ONCE TOO..TWO OF THEM...MY SISTER LISA, AND I WERE DRIVING HOME, LT.@NIGHT & WE STOPPED BY A CHURCH@THE CORNER..THERE WERE 2-DEER, ONE ON EACH SIDE OF THE CHURCH SIGN..WE THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST STATUES@1ST, UNTIL ONE MOVED HIS HEAD; THEN THE 2ND ONE,LOOKED RIGHT@US, TOO ! WE WERE IN AWE ! HOW MANY TIMES WLD. YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THAT, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.....
HEY SHIRLEY GIRL !! AWESOME THING TO SEE, RIGHT ? AND Y'ALL SAW TWO !!! WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU TAKE AWAY WITH YOU REGARDING THE MESSAGE ON THE SIGN ?? THANKS FOR VISITING THIS WRITE, AND FOR YOU LOVELY COMMENT, MY DEAR FRIEND !! GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, IN ALL WAYS....

LOVE, YOUR SIS...LINNERS :D :lol: :wink:
We took the Message from God', as with Everything that we Do, Here upon Earth, or don't do, it will Come Back to us, Again....Thank You for asking, and I So Loved this Write...Love, Sis, Shirley shaw~~~'God Bless You Always"...