MISPLACED

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

MISPLACED

Post by Brenda Pike » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:38 pm

YES YOU.jpg
YES YOU.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 7184 times
Tears falling down her checks and feeling misplaced, not fitting in anywhere, seems to be her plight. What is she to do, to over come her depression and loneliness.

Life has been a long journey full of joy and bitter disappointments.
But yet she continues to hold her head up high and travel along the path with God.

Many days are spent alone, no one to share her inter thoughts and feelings with. She invites God to have dinner with her often, having conversations with Him.

Where are those children she delivered into this world and all the friends who use to call or email her. Is this the means of aging suppose to be, when you are no longer helpful to others they discard you like a crazy old loon?

Often she prays while sleep comes, off to heaven she reaches the pearly gates. She tired and worn from the pain and sorrow and is ready for the Lord to take her hand and walk with her through His Promise Land.

Brenda Clark Pike
Last edited by Brenda Pike on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hope
Diamond Member

Re: MISPLACED

Post by Hope » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:16 am

Brenda,
This is a very deep touching poem, but it is so sad! With God no one is Misplaced even though we can feel like that at times.
I Pray if you feel like this that you know I Love you my friend and I wish we lived closer. I would send my family over to your house and after awhile you would be hiding from them LOL! I am so happy to see you writing again call me anytime.

God Bless You Love You
Eva

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:35 pm

your_soul.jpg
your_soul.jpg (21.65 KiB) Viewed 7177 times
DEAR EVA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND, LOVING COMMENTS. I KNOW GOD IS WITH ME AT ALL TIMES, BUT ALL HUMANS NEED HUMAN TOUCH AND COMPANIONSHIP. I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS WHO THIS PROSE APPLIES TO THEIR LIFE. WHAT A SHAME. I TRY AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THEM BY PHONE AND TO VISIT WHEN MY HEALTH WILL ALLOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR OFFER OF SHARING YOU'RE FAMILY, THAT WOULD BE BIG FUNNY I'M SURE.
GOD LOVE YOU DEAR FRIEND, BRENDA

linda56
Gold Member

Post by linda56 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Dear Brenda, Dear Loved Friend; I feel so sad also after reading this. I am sorry for not sending you any emails, I will write you an email if I can ever get into my windows mail since they changed it. :x I wish you lived close to Brenda...in act, I wish everyone lived closer on Nethugs, wouldn't be great..Then, you would not be lonely as Eva said you'd probably be saying I wish they'd go home and quit bugging me...lol :D
Anyway, you are in my thoughts and I will definitely get a letter off to you. Take care dear friend...we all love you...Love, Linda
Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

THANK YOU.gif
THANK YOU.gif (22.91 KiB) Viewed 7169 times
HELLO LINDA, SO GLAD TO HAER FROM YOU. I WROTE THIS PROSE NOT JUST FOR MY INTER FEELING OF MYSELF BUT, SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE ILL AND PASSING WITH CANCER. THEY SEEM TO BE LEFT TO SIT ALONE IN THEIR LAST HOURS OF PAIN AND SORROW. WHERE IS THEIR FRIENDS AND CHILDREN. MY HEART IS BROKEN FOR THEM. I CALL THEM AND GO VISIT WHEN MY HEALTH WILL ALLOW ME. THIS PROSE CAME FROM A BROKEN HEART FOR MY FRIENDS AND A LITTLE FOR MYSELF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS, DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA

linda56
Gold Member

Post by linda56 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:30 am

Hey Brenda, I wrote you a poem...it is under Inspiration...I hope you like it....Love, Linda :)
Mark 12:13
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

LIKE IT, I LOVE IT LINDA, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE BRENDA

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Dearest Brenda,

Truly, a heart-felt testimony. Our Lord, instructs us; to confess to one another, not only our sins; but, all that ails, annoys, discomforts,...and even: upsets us. For, it is through verbal communication; the Spoken-Word, that much is attainable.

And, so,...I admit; I like many others, suffer this inward pain: but, through our weaknesses, He is Magnified!... If only, these others would realize that; even in the midst of our supposed loneliness, even when we are surrounded by others; there are truly moments, of void.

This I believe, is caused because of our separation; with our Creator!... Not everyone, is led of the Father; unto Jesus!... They may very well hear, the call; but, they do not wish,...to: answer!... For these very same, we must pray,...the most!...

Thank you, for relating to this hurting and Hopeless World; the fact about, the elderly, the terminally ill,...and; the overall, forgotten. Not always, are we able to meet with these,...the afflicted; but, we can make a real difference,...with: those, whom God places closest to us. For these, also,...are those; abandoned, neglected,...and: misplaced!...

But, as Ms. Eva so eloquently stated,...the misplacing; is not of God, it is,...of; us, the human race,...and our: wretched selves. I pray,..."That, mankind come to realize,...that; we were placed here, to be tried and tested,...but most importantly; to Love, one another,...as He: Loved us,...First!"... Amen.

A Wonderful and Marvelous message, alerting others; that it's time, to tend to our very own. Jesus is even, at the Door,...so let us not; be caught, in our unawares,...but rather: be witnessed of Him, in our "Unselfishness"!... Amen.

Hugs and Kisses!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Linner
Diamond Member

Post by Linner » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 pm

WE ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.jpg
WE ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.jpg (74.8 KiB) Viewed 7077 times
HALLO, MY LOVE !! AWW, BRENDA....WHAT A MESS WE ARE IN, EH ??? IT IS LIKE LIFE IS PAGES, AND THE STORY GETS SADDER AND SADDER...EACH PAGE WE TURN. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, AND CAN RELATE TO YOUR WORDS, GIRL. I WISH WE COULD GET TOGETHER AND GO FOR ONE OF OUR WICKED, FUN-FILLED NIGHT RIDES !! WE SURE HAD LOTS OF FUN, DIDN'T WE !! ANYWAY...I HAVE TRIED TO CALL YOU AND HAVE EMAILED YOU, BUT YOU AREN'T THERE ?? WHERE OH WHERE IS BRENDA ?? GOING TO CALL PHILLIP'S CELL...FIND OUT WHAT'S UP !!

BRENDA...YOU KNOW I SHALL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER...AMEN !! LINDA :wink:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:21 pm

DEAR IZZY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND REMARKS DEAR SOUL OF GOD. YOU ARE ONE TALENTED WRITER. I AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENTS OF MY MESSAGE. YOU CERTAINLY READ BETWEEN THE LINES DEAR FRIEND. GOD BLESS YOU.
SINCERELY, BRENDA
your_soul.jpg
your_soul.jpg (21.65 KiB) Viewed 7055 times

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:33 pm

DEAR LINDA, YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS I'VE BEEN HAVING WITH MY HEALTH. I'VE BEEN OCCUPIED EITHER IN BED OR YOU KNOW WHERE. AND RUNNING TO THE DOCTOR. THE DOCTOR GAVE ME A MEDICINE THAT IS WORSE THAN THE HEALTH ISSUE, BUT I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO TAKE IT OR ELSE DEWINDLED AWAY. OH, YES THOSE DAYS OF FUN HAUNT ME TOO. DANG I SURE MISS YOU. MAYBE IF I GET STABLIZED BEFORE CHRISTMAS WE MAY COME DOWN FOR A VISIT AS PHILLIP ALWAYS GET TWO WEEKS OFF. THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, GLAD TO SEE YOU WRITING AGAIN. LOVE YOU, BRENDA
winter-sunset.jpg
winter-sunset.jpg (83.55 KiB) Viewed 7055 times
THE PHOTO'S ARE TO MUCH GIRL!