FREE TIME

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

FREE TIME

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 3:39 am

BEAUTY OF NATURE.jpg
BEAUTY OF NATURE.jpg (61.46 KiB) Viewed 7151 times
I love having free time twenty-four, seven—time spent sleeping, or on the computer, but my most enjoyable hours are spent looking out my window viewing wildlife in the courtyard.

Watching my Peony plants grow heavy with large buds ready to burst into the warm sunlight with huge blooms having the loveliest fragrance is a true delight.

The Mimosa tree was baron of leaves just yesterday, but today it's full of new greenery. I love the flower of the Mimosa—so delicate and fragile in appearance, yet airy, with a beautiful shade of lavender.

Nature is at her best in springtime. Time is on her side bringing forth a new generation of God’s creatures, developing shrubs, flowers, and trees.

As birds fly in to snatch bits of dog food, or drink and bathe in the fountain, its like my own private movie screen. Many species of birds gather in preparation to bond and mate. But I find the Cardinal to be the most beautiful of all. They seem to have good manners showing love and courtesy to each other. Their natural instincts tell them when it’s time to settle in for the night. At exactly seven o'clock their playful activity ends, and they all disappear from my courtyard.

As the sun sets, nature settles in for a quiet time of rest, somehow knowing tomorrow will bring another busy day of growth and wonderment.

I thank God for His glorious world of beauty and awe.

Brenda Clark Pike
@2013

Linner
Diamond Member

Re: FREE TIME

Post by Linner » Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 am

I LOVE THIS, BRENDA GIRL !!! IT'S GREAT !!! SINCE I'VE BEEN THERE, I KNOW THE PLACES YOU'RE SPEAKING OF, AND READING YOUR WORDS IS LIKE BEING THERE AGAIN, ONLY IN MY MIND !! A GREAT NATURE WRITE YOU HAVE HERE...GOOD JOB, MY FRIEND !!

LOVE YOU...LINDA :D :wink: :lol:
Always be kind and fair; it all comes back to you in time ! Image

Shirley Shaw
Diamond Member

Post by Shirley Shaw » Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 am

A BEAUTIFUL WRITE, ONCE AGAIN, BRENDA..SO LOVED IT, AND COULD CAPTURE THE SCENERY THAT YOU PAINTED HERE TOO ! FELT LIKE I WS THERE TOO~~~LOVELY AND GREAT FEELING~~~"GOD BLESS'..LOVE, SIS/PASTOR SHIRLEY SHAW~~~

Hope
Diamond Member

Post by Hope » Sun May 19, 2013 7:38 am

Brenda,
I want to come and sit with you at your window! I Loved this and all God's beauty you see everyday! Thank you so much for sharing it in this wonderful writing.
God Bless You Love Eva

Helen Herliana
Platinum Member

Post by Helen Herliana » Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 am

It's as beautiful as poetry. I love nature too. Thank you for sharing this beauty with me. Love, Helen. :D :D :D :D :D

B.J.Morbitzer
Platinum Member

Post by B.J.Morbitzer » Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 am

Brenda.,
Just a beautiful as always write my dear friend.
I just love this one about the beauty all around us as I read this ,And all the beauty God has given to us in the great outside of where we live and see such beauty all around.
Nature the animals the tree's and and such, The beauty of the little animals going here and there.
The beautiful wild flowers and bird's singing to us all too.
Free Time!!! Love your write Brenda!!!
GLYASDI
B.J.

Janice Kennedy
Diamond Member

Post by Janice Kennedy » Sun May 19, 2013 11:05 am

Dear Brenda, Thank you for starting my day,
off in such a beautiful way. Love you, my friend.

GLYASDI, Jan ))(( )))(((
Attachments
cardinal.jpg
cardinal.jpg (143.63 KiB) Viewed 7135 times
JESUS MESSIAH, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. JESUS MESSIAH, LORD OF ALL.
LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ALL THE TIME

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm

DEAR LINDA, I KNEW YOU WOULD RELATE TO THIS PROSE, AS YOU'VE ENJOYED MANY NATURE SCENE'S WHEN YOU LIVED IN KY. ON THE HILL. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE WRITE. GOD BLESS YOU DEAR FRIEND. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 2:32 pm

SHIRLEY ANN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU KIND COMMENTS. I WISH YOU WERE HERE ALSO TO ENJOY OUR KY. BEAUTY AND NATURE. THANK YOU AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 2:56 pm

DEAR EVA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO BE HERE , WE WOULD SIT OUT IN THE COURT YARD AND WATCH THE ACTION OF THE BIRDS, BEE'S AND BUTTERFLYS. YESTERDAY WAS QUIET A SHOW, PHILLIP WAS CLEANING OUT THE GRAIN BIN THAT HE STORES THE HORSE GRAIN IN, WELL, MICE HAD MADE A LARGE HOME INSIDE THE BIN. HE MOVED IT AND A LARGE BLACK SNAKE WAS RESIDING UNDER THE BIN. NOW, PHILLIP DID A LITTLE DANCE TO GIVE THE BLACK SNAKE WIDE BIRTH TO MAKE HIS GET AWAY. I WAS WATCHING THIS SHOW FROM MY KITCHEN WINDOW AND KNEW HE WAS HAVING A FEW SURPRISES. :lol: GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 3:44 pm

HELEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT. GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE PROSE. GOD BLESS YOU, LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 3:48 pm

B.J., I'M SO GLLD YOU ENJOYED MY PROSE AND ENJOY NATURE AS WELL AS I DO. WHAT A WONDROUS WORLD GOD CREATED FOR US. GOD BLESS YOU.
LOVE BRENDA

Brenda Pike
Diamond Member

Post by Brenda Pike » Sun May 19, 2013 3:50 pm

DEAR JAN, I'M SO HAPPY MY PROSE GAVE YOU SUCH JOY FOR THE DAY. THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE KIND LOVING WORDS. LOVE YOU TOO, BRENDA

arvilj426
Registered Member

Post by arvilj426 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks Brenda, I can almost see the scenery and smell the fragrance....just one more way to watch and wonder at the creative hand of our awesome God.

arvilj426
Registered Member

Post by arvilj426 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks Brenda, I can almost see the scenery and smell the fragrance....just one more way to watch and wonder at the creative hand of our awesome God.