Izzy's Thoughts

Post any topic you like here. Share your thoughts on life, love, friendship, etc.
izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Re: Izzy's Thoughts

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:40 pm

“TO-YOU,…AMBASSADORS,…OF-LOVE!”…

In my work, as a writer (by hobby),…some people; occasionally ask if I am willing to give them, some additional spiritual help. While I’m happy to spend time with anyone, who asks for help,…I often; find myself doing more learning, than teaching. This is especially true when one, painfully honest new Christian,…said to me, with some resignation; “I don’t think it’s a good idea for me, to read the Bible. The more I read, what God expects from me,…the more; I judge others, who aren’t doing what it says!”…

Folks, our living-God,…didn’t send His Son, (Jesus-of-Nazareth); into this dying world, to condemn it further,…but: to Save this hurting world, through His shed and atoning-blood. So, let’s stop teaching others,…to condemn themselves; which only leads, to judging others. Instead of being agents of condemnation, we are to be,…(”AMBASSADORS,…OF,…GOD’S-LOVE”); and Gracious-Mercy!...

Heavenly-Father,…”Help me to (Not), judge others,…today; and let me learn this, until it changes me,…into someone more like; Your Son,…my Lord and our Saviour: Christ-Jesus!...

Folks, if Jesus didn’t come to condemn this present world,…then; that’s probably (Not) our personal mission, either…(see, John 3:17). Whoever believes in Jesus, is not condemned,…but; whoever does (Not) believe, stands condemned already,…because; they have not believed, in the Name of God’s one and only,…Son!...

Notice well, how everything hinges on this one vital,…issue; that being, the Son-of-God!... With all due respects, to you who believe in the “Trinity-Doctrine”,…please recognize that; our Holy-Scriptures primary focus, is Salvation through the shedding,…of innocent blood: that of God’s-Son!... And, if we are to call them both,…two in the same, person; then we unknowingly annul, blaspheme and make completely void,…the very terms; of our Creator, regarding the free-gift of Salvation,…offered: to humanity!...(read, John 3:18).

Dear-friends,…Almighty-God, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name); sent Jesus, to show us His boundless Love,…(Not): His condemnation. Let’s keep each Divine entity, in their proper role, place, honor,…and Glory!... Can our living-God, possibly have more than three (3) natures?... You bet, He can!... So, why limit Him,…with religious practices; with traditions-of-men and “Doctrine-of-Devils?”...

Can Jesus, be God,…Himself; incarnate?... No, sir,…He cannot!... Most emphatically so, our Maker throughout the Bible,…makes unequivocally true; the fact that, His own Holiness,…His own purity and Sanctity; prohibits Him from otherwise, associating Himself,…with our presently-putrid and fallen-state. Let us remember, that it pains our Creator,…to have made mankind; in the flesh!...

He has always presented Himself, in symbolic fashion,…such as burning-bushes; pillars of Fire, clouds and so forth. Some prophets of old, have walked with God,…but; this is figuratively speaking, yes they walked with God,…but: in the Spirit of that moment. And, never (defacto)!... For, no man and/or woman has truly ever seen,…God; and has lived, long enough to tell about it. This, folks,…is most; Biblically True!...

Jesus, is the perfect-representative,…the Word; and/or sounding-board, for His Father-in-Heaven!... Yet, Jesus always insisted in this one fact,…that; ”His Father, was Greater than He!”… And, that,…only One; is truly Good, amongst us all,…that being: His God and His Father, (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

Lord, Jesus,…”We (The Faithful-Believers), have never seen You,…yet; we believe in You, and Love You. Strengthen our Love, for our brethren,…who; Love Your Father-in-Heaven , as well. Make us One, community in You,…as You (Sweet-Jesus); are One, with Your Father!”… Amen.

Yes, folks,….Jesus; is One in Unity, One in Vision, One in Cause,…One: in desiring that we all come to repentance, and receive His Father’s free-gift of Salvation. But, remember always,…that; Father, Son and Holy-Spirit,…all; have their own crown-of-glory, as we too,…are promised ours: to come (yet, future)!...

Never forget that, our Love for the Son-of-God,…is; only as real, as our Love,…for: our own neighbor.

Notice well, here in this stated verse,…(see, 1st Peter 1:3); “Praise be to the God and Father, of our Lord Jesus-Christ!... In His Great-Mercy, He has given us new-birth”,…(who, has given us, this new-birth?); the answer, it’s God’s-Gift,…this new-birth: and it’s through the shed and atoning-blood, of His only begotten Son,…Jesus-of-Nazareth!... Folks, there are definite terms and conditions,…set-forth, by Almighty-God; regarding our own Salvation!...

The same verse, continues to read,…”into a living-hope, through the resurrection of Jesus-Christ,…from the Dead!”… And, so,…it’s our Heavenly-Father; who does the gifting, through the accomplished deeds of His Son. Yes, it is Jesus’ complete and total Obedience,…that in turn, results; in His own exaltation to the right-hand, of His Father-in-Heaven!... So, prior to all of this,…Jesus; never possessed such status, alongside His Father!...

It was a direct result, of His accomplished deeds,…His absolute Obedience; unto the will of His Father, which resulted in Jesus’ recompense, reward and exaltation to a much higher level of,…celestial Authority: than He had previously, possessed. Yes, Jesus-of-Nazareth,…today stands; second-in-command, only to His God and His Father-in-Heaven!... All other, “Powers-and-Principalities”, in High-Heavenly-Places,…are in complete “Subjection”; to our Lord and Saviour!...

As Jesus, Himself,…is also; in total “Subjection”, to His God and His Father!... A definite rank-n-file, is in order,…within; the spiritual-realm, my dear-reader and friends.

Folks, ours in an inheritance,…that; can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in Heaven, for you and for me,…who; through our Faith, we are all shielded by God’s,…very own Power: (Not), by Jesus’ Power. Yes, relating to Jesus’ Power,…it’s value and worth; lies in His shed and atoning-blood, it cleanses all believers from our sins,…past, present and future; making us white as snow, in His Father’s eyes. But, it is the Power of God,…that; offers us, the inheritance,…yes: we are joint-heirs, with His Son!... Adopted, into the Family of God!... Though we have not seen, Jesus,…we; Love Him!...

And, even though we have not seen Him,…today; we are filled, with an inexpressible and glorious,…Joy; because we shall receive, the end result of our Faith,…the Salvation: of our very own, souls. Our apostle Peter, knew well that,…Jesus; was the Son, of the living-God!... And, Jesus commended Peter,…for; answering His question, regarding,…who Peter, thought: Jesus, was!...

May we all, be as enlightened by the same Holy-Spirit Power,…as; our apostle Peter, was,…when: questioned by His Master. Many, thought that Jesus was,…Elijah; who had come back, from the Dead. But, Peter was given the correct answer,…by; our Heavenly-Father!... Jesus, is the Son,…of; our living-God!... Let’s keep it that way, let’s accept the simplicity of Christ’s teaching. May we never, make Him a “stumbling-block”,…unto ourselves!...

Remember, always,…that at Jesus’ own baptism; God’s-Voice from Heaven itself, stated that Jesus,…was truly His Son: in whom Almighty-God, was well pleased. May the “Spirit-of-Stupor”, be lifted out from our present state,…of derision; let us believe, the Son,…and take Him: at His Word!... “My Father, is Greater than I”,…Jesus, speaking!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4860

https://www.facebook.com/DolittleJohnny
Last edited by izzyfalcon on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 pm

“RESTING,…AND,…WAITING!”…

“My food, is to do the will,…of Him (meaning Jesus’ own God, and Father); Who sent Me, and to finish His Work!”…(see, John 4:34).

Funny, how in the very same book of John,…where so many millions of believers; swing-over to embracing that Jesus is God, Himself,…tend to skip; right-over, this all too important claimer,…made: by the Son-of-God, (Jesus-of-Nazareth)!...

Is it, inconsistency within our Holy-Scriptures?... Perhaps!... Perhaps not!... Could it be, that mankind’s hands,…has always longed; to delve into, what otherwise is known to be,…the infallible: Word-of-God?... Perhaps!...

I only urge you, (dear-reader and friends),…to learn, to prayerfully seek; the real truth, of our Holy-Scriptures. Always keep in mind, who is saying what,…about; whom?... Then, keep all things in their proper perspective. When Jesus speaks, He always maintains a position,…of complete; “Subjection”, in relationship to His Father-in-Heaven!...

When others, tend to speak,…and/or; express themselves, regarding Jesus,…they also tend: to magnify His position, place, order, rank-n-file,…and honor. Let’s stop placing the Son, in His Father’s-Shoes!... Let’s allow God, to be His Father,…and let’s (Not); deny the Son, His Father’s role!... Yes, Jesus is our Saviour!... But, it is because,…His Father; wills Him, to be so!...

Jesus, was commissioned by His Heavenly-Father!... Never, did Jesus act on His own accord,…regarding; the things of His Father’s Kingdom, at hand. The world, was Jesus’ field of service,…completing His Father’s commands; to offer Himself,…as: “The Sacrificial-Lamb!”… If we knew, that the Gift of God,…to humanity; is to be Jesus’ shed and atoning-blood, then perhaps,…and only then; we would also see, His Father,…behind the very terms: of our own Salvation!...

Folks, it’s all about,…The Father’s Love; and also about His Gracious-Mercy, extended to us (the wretched-sinners),…not deserving, of it: yet still, freely given to whom-so-ever-wills. If nothing is broken in your life, then this passage is (Not),…for you; if you feel lost, and in need of some forgiveness,…then: perhaps this is just,…for you!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 pm

“THESE-ARE,…MY-DESIRES,…AND-NEEDS!”…

When it comes to our relationship, with Almighty-God,…we; don’t need radios, phones or emergency beacons. No matter how precarious our circumstances become, He already knows who and where,…we are…(see, Psalm 139:1-3). Our truest needs, (not wants and/or desires, folks); are never hidden from God (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name). Nor, are we ever really,…separated; from His Loving-Care!...

Father-in-Heaven,…”We (The Faithful-Believers), praise Your never-ending Love,…and; Your never-failing care!”… Amen.

You,…Jehovah; “Have searched me, and You know me. You know when I sit, and when I rise. You perceive my lying-down. You are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue, You Father-in-Heaven,…know it, completely. Such knowledge, is too wonderful at times,…for me; too lofty, for me to attain!”… Amen.

You, Giver-of-Life,…”You created my inmost being, and knitted me together,…even; in my mother’s womb. I praise You, today, because I am wonderfully made. Your works are marvelous, I know this,…all-too-well. All the days ordained for me, were written in Your Book of Life,…even before; one of them, came to be!”… Amen.

“How precious to me, are Your thoughts. How vast, is the sum of them. Were I to count them, they would outnumber the very grains,…of sand; soon I shall awake, from my “Spiritual-Stupor”,…and know then: that You are still, with me!”… Amen.

Folks, it’s your turn,…express to your Creator; the desire and need, for Justice and Redemption!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:15 pm

“THERE’S-ONLY,…ONE,…WHO-IS-GOOD!”…

“I don’t think, Almighty-God is Good!”,…my friend told me. He had been praying for years, about some difficult issues, but nothing had improved. His anger and bitterness over God’s silence grew. Knowing him well, I sensed that deep-down,…he believed; that God is truly Good!... But, the continual pain in his heart,…and God’s seeming lack of interest; caused him to doubt. It was easier for him, to get angry,…than to bear; the sadness!...

Folks, doubting God’s-Goodness,…is as old; as Adam and Eve!...(see, Genesis 3). God’s-Goodness, is (Not) something,…we get to decide upon; after all, we are human-beings,…with very limited; understanding. This knowledge, has risen,…only after years; of processing my personal grief, and seeking God’s face and heart!...

I pray that,…”In times of your discouragement, we begin to listen well to each other,…and help one another; to see this plain-truth that our living-God,…is indeed Good!”... Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, His compassion on all that he has made,…is most evident; just take a good look, around you. Remember, always,…that I shall do my best; in striving daily, to unveil the central strategy,…of our biggest enemy: Satan himself. This Dark-One, suppresses God’s Truth,…even using; Scripture for his own evil ends, by often tempting the believer,…to doubt: its truth!...

A fine example of this, are the centuries old,…”Doctrine-of-Devils”; found in the ideology and teachings, of the Trinity-Doctrine!...

Friends, do you ever get discouraged,…by your apparent lack; of spiritual-growth?... Perhaps you frequently lose your temper, or enjoy that spicy piece of gossip,…you just can’t resist; passing on?... Or perhaps you get up too late, to pray and read your Bible,…in spite of; resolving to set the alarm, earlier?...

Be patient, you will grow as you allow the Holy-Spirit,…to work in you.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:25 pm

“MY-HOME,…IS,…ON-HIGH!”…

Lord, grant me Grace,…thru this day;
To walk straight,…this narrow Way.
To do, whatever,…in Your sight;
Is good, just,…and right!...

With bodies, that won’t,…grow old;
We’ll reign with Christ,…thru years, untold.
Precious, these thoughts,…of what, we’ll be;
With Jesus, thru,…all Eternity!...

Fill each heart,…and reign, not alone;
Breaking idols,…we have known.
Lead us to,…confession true;
Give us strength,…Your will, to do!...

Something happens,…when we pray;
Take my place,…and therein, stay.
Wrestle on, till break,…of day;
Let us,…ever pray!...

Don’t hide your sins,…nor, cover-up;
Pretending always,…there’s nothing wrong.
Instead confess,…and repent;
As He fills,…our hearts, with song!...

I see others,…with lands, and gold;
I think of Christ’s promise,…to me: of wealth, untold.
Count your blessings,…those, money can’t buy;
Our reward, is Heaven,…our Home, is on High!...

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:28 pm

“COMING,…HOME!”…

Oh’,…the deep;
Deep-Love,…of Jesus!...
Vast and,…unmeasured;
Boundless, unfathomable,…and Free.
Rolling like,…mighty-oceans;
His Father’s-Fullness,…overshadows me!...

Underneath,…and-all-around;
Is this current,…His Father’s-Love.
Leading onward,…leading homeward;
To His Son,…High-Above!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:37 pm

“THE-GIFT,…OF,…GRACE!”…

I do not ask,…for mighty-words;
To leave the crowds,…impressed.
But, grant my life,…may ring so true;
And that my neighbor,…may be Blessed!...

All Christians,…have been gifted;
By Grace,…from God above.
Equipped to build,…and strengthen;
His Church in Faith,…and Love!...

The task, Thy wisdom,…has assigned;
Oh’, let me,…cheerfully fulfill.
In all my works,…Thy presence find;
And prove Thy,…Good-and-Perfect Will…

Love through me,…Love of God;
There’s no other,…Love in me.
Oh’ this Fire,…this-of-Love;
May it find us,…true, like-doves:
Burning,…perpetually!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

e-mail: izzyfalcon@ymail.com

Folks, it’s a great thing,…to be Faithful; in the little-things. Teamwork divides the effort, and multiplies the effect. The best witness for Christ, shows God’s-Grace,…and shares; His Love!...

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:59 pm

“TIME,…TO,…GROW!”…

Let us (Not) become weary, in doing good,…for; at the proper time, we will reap a harvest,…if we do (Not),…give-up. Therefore, as we have opportunity,…let us; do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family,…of believers!...

Folks, encouragement to keep doing good,…has a ring of truth; that modern and industrialized people, might miss. Remember always, that the harvest takes,…much hard-work; investment and time.

Sweet-Jesus,…”Please give me patience, with myself and with others. Help me to cooperate with the Holy-Spirit, as He shapes my desires,…and helps me; to further grow!”… Amen.

Dear-reader and friends, each small step-of-faith,…is a giant step; of growth. It was spiritual-food that Mary chose, when she sat at the feet of Jesus,…and listened attentively; to His words…(see, Luke 10:39). While Martha, wearied herself with concern about,…physical food; Mary was taking time, to be near their guest,…and to listen well: to Christ-Jesus!...

May we all, take time,…as well. He is our “Bread-of-Life”…(read, John 6:35). And, He feeds our hearts,…with His Father’s; spiritual-food. This is the only Bread,…that truly satisfies.

“I sit before You, Son-of-God,…and want to learn; from You. My heart is open, to hear from You,…regarding; Your Father’s-Word. Teach me. Feed me!”… Amen.

Martha, was lovingly rebuked by Christ,…for her attitude; in (Luke 10:38-42). Yet later, in (John 11:17-27), she made a profound statement,…of trust and dependence upon Jesus; following the death of her brother, Lazarus!...

Then, in (John 12:1-7), she once again,…served Jesus and His disciples; yet without, any mention of the kinds of frustration pictured,…in (Luke 10). It seems that Martha, had grown in her relationship,…with; the Saviour of humanity!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:37 pm

“TO-THE-ELECT,…DON’T-BE-DECEIVED!”…

Please read, the following verses,…(Matthew 24:4, 24; 2nd John 1:7; 2nd Timothy 3:1 & 13; Revelation 17:1-5; 18:7)…

Jesus-of-Nazareth and others, prophesied that the day in which we live presently,…would bring forth; an overall atmosphere of “deception”, one of the major weapons: in Satan’s arsenal. He clearly emphasized the fact that, there shall arise false-Christ’s and false-prophets,…and; shall show great signs and wonders. They all indicated that, such deception would become so intense,…that; if it were possible, the very elect of Almighty-God,…would be deceived!...

This Dark-One, has always been the great counterfeiter. Since there is a True-Christ, there will indeed be a false, or “antichrist.” There is also a True-Church, (the Body-of-Christ). Her counterpart is known as “The False-Church,”…which is described as; the “mother-of-harlots.” She is an imposter, and her evaluation,…both; by herself and the Righteous Judge, is found within our Holy-Scriptures!...

This Universally known Institution, (The Catholic-Church),…glorifies herself; by living deliciously, saying in her heart,…that: she’s a True-Queen, and is no widow,…seeing no sorrows…(Revelation 18:7). She claims Jesus, as her husband,…but; that is her assessment, and not our Lord’s!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:07 pm

“THIS-GLORY,…IS,…MOST-UNIQUE!”…

Most Bible scholars, have long taught that the Catholic-Church,…is the infamous, harlot; of Revelation 17 & 18. Over the past few years, some are now insisting that such a distinction must now belong to Islam,…and more specifically, “ISIS”; due to the rapid growth and tremendous impact that this ungodly religion, is having on nations throughout the modern-world!...

However, that simply cannot be,…for; this false-religion can come nowhere near, meeting all the credentials which “Catholicism”,…must own: in claiming the place of this purple and scarlet, clad-woman. “ISIS”, does (Not) produce a counterfeit,…of Christians. This organization, does (Not) recognize the existence of our Anointed-One,…Christ-Jesus!...

While Catholicism claims His Name, they place Mary on a pedestal,…above Jesus; declaring “Hail Mary, Mother-of-God!”… Our apostle John announces Jesus as, the only begotten of the Father,…full of Grace and Truth…(see, John 1:14). At the same time, this has caused much division amongst us Christians. Many, have believed our apostle John’s personal figurative-expression,…regarding Jesus, being God; and at the same time, being “with” God,…as His Word. Yet, back-tracking to this previously quoted verse,…John; clearly states that, Jesus is the only “begotten Son of our living-God!”…

In my personal viewpoint, Jesus cannot be both the Father and the Son,…simply because; this would annul and make completely void, the very terms of His Father-in-Heaven,…regarding: humanity’s own Salvation!... Let’s all remember the very last words, of our Lord on that horrendous Roman-Cross,…”My God, My God,…why hast Thou; forsaken Me?”… Yes, folks,…Jesus; clearly states most emphatically, in His last breath,…that: He too, is in total “Subjection”,…to His own God and Father!....(Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name)!...

But, the rosary plainly proclaims: “Hail Mary, full-of-grace…” A brief look at the names of many Catholic-Churches, gives credence to the clear domination of Mary,…in Catholic teaching!...

The “Lady” in,…”Our Lady of Lourdes and the Queen of the Holy-Rosary”; are but a few references to Mary, rather than The Son-of-God!... Students of Catholicism, are taught that Mary was sinless,…yet Scripture is very clear that; though she was indeed a virgin, the law designated her as “unclean”,…for forty (40) days; following the birth of Jesus…(read, Leviticus 12:2-4; Luke 2:22). She, (Mary),…also; rejoiced in her Most-High-God,…indicating that; she too needed a Saviour (God’s Sacrificial-Lamb, Jesus-of-Nazareth), just as any other mortal,…born: in this world!...(see, Luke 1:47).

Folks, Catholicism,…and its many; “knock-off-versions”, literally robs Christ-Jesus,…of His; unique Glory!... His Father-in-Heaven, has His own Glory, so does the Son,…and; so does the Holy-Spirit!... Don’t forget that, we too,…are promised; our own “crown-of-glory!”… I pray that, you learn to keep each Divine Entity,…in their proper-celestial-positioning; yes, in their uniquely assigned roles, order and ultimately,…Honor!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:07 pm

“ADVICE-OTHERS,…NEVER-TO-CEASE!”…

Did you know, that Pope “Benedict”,…displaced Jesus; declaring that “Catholicism”, provides the only true path to Salvation?... To me, this indicates clearly,…that; to the devoted Catholics, Salvation comes through the “Catholic-Church”,…rather than: through Jesus-Christ!... He also declared, during his early tenure as Pope,…that; “Christ established here on earth, only One Church. Other communities, (outside of Catholic),…cannot be called (churches); because they do not have, apostolic succession!”...

These others, of whom he speaks,…do not recognize the primacy, of the Pope,…a true defect; that harms them, in his opinion. All of this has long been a profound part, of Catholic-Catechism,…but; Pope Benedict is probably the first to verbalize it, in such unequivocal terms!...

Folks, Scripture is very plain,…that; the false-church did not just suddenly emerge, in these last-days. The letters to the seven-churches in Asia, depict every condition which existed in the early Church-of-Christ,…at the time: then present. Those letters are also prophetic, of that which would transpire throughout,…the entire; Church-Age!...

The Catholic hierarchy, as witnessed by the statements above,…has long boasted; that no other Church, can trace their roots back to the apostolic days,…of Pentecost; and they are absolutely right. Thus, devastating charges such as those leveled against the church at Thyatira,…must be owned; by Catholicism, for she adamantly insists that none else,…were present!...

This letter defines the “roots”, of this false-woman,…and “ISIS”; can claim existence nowhere, near the longevity of Catholicism. Jesus’ letter to Thyatira is addressed, to those who lived at the time,…then present; and once again, by her own admission and boast,…Catholicism: was the only one, there. Neither “ISIS”, nor any other religious entity,…around the entire globe; can claim that distinction!...

The assessment of the Judge, in relation to Thyatira,…is certainly not all complimentary; but it is very definitive, in pointing to those things wherein Catholicism does glory,…even down to this: present-day. Make no mistake. Catholicism started in the upper-room, on the Day-of-Pentecost,…where the Church-of-Christ; was baptized into One-Body, but the lofty position of this Church,…represented by Ephesus: soon deteriorated to the conditions reflected, in the Judge’s assessment of those seven early Churches!...

Ephesus represents that exalted place, from whence the Church-of-Christ,…began its fall; because “thou has left thy first Love!”…(see, Revelation 2:4). Our apostle Paul warned, against many of the conditions which did indeed come to pass,…in those early days; of the Church-Age, when the apostle John wrote,…”to the seven churches, which are in Asia”…(read, Revelation 1:4). The chief apostle of the Church-of-Christ, had here-to-fore called for the Ephesian elders,…and issued the following; tearful entreaty!...

“For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous-wolves enter in,…among you; not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves, shall men arise,…speaking perverse things: to draw away disciples, after them. Therefore watch, and remember that,…by the space of three (3) years; I ceased (Not) to warn every one,…night and day: with tears!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:21 pm

“CHARITY,…NOT-ALWAYS,…STARTS-AT-HOME!”…

Our apostle Paul’s fear, most assuredly came to fruition as Catholic-Doctrine,…began to bring-forth; “perverse-things”, contrary to our Holy-Scriptures,…well after: the first-century disciples, died off. All done, to draw away disciples,…after them. This is clearly what Jesus meant, when He assailed the Church at Thyatira!...(see, Revelation 18:7).

In her heart, she sits as a Queen. She is also, a self-proclaimed prophetess who seduces,…and teaches fornication; and idolatry. She claims Jesus, but certainly does (Not) garner,…attention; toward Him. She rather exalts, Mary, the Pope,…and countless “saints”; that are displayed as idols, within her walls. The Judge does commend her, for “works”!...

Note, however,…that; such works, are termed “thy works”,…rather than: My works!... She is also commended for her “charity,” another boast of Catholicism,…throughout the ages; and even in this present-day, she boasts of being the world’s largest charity!... Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:43 pm

“HERE’S-ANOTHER,…STARK,…EVIDENCE!”…

Both history, and Catholic insistence,…clearly proves that; Catholic influence became dominant, in those early years after the Church-Age,…began: right after the first-century disciples, died-off. In ways, both religiously,…and politically. Neither “ISIS”, or any other “woman”,…can claim; the political advantage and prestige of, “the great whore that sitteth upon many waters!”…(see, Revelation 17:1).

Those waters refer to the nations of the world, and while “ISIS” and Islam are certainly,…”making-a-splash”; this ungodly, corrupt and violent religion,…in no way; has the reverence, influence and place of ease,…among the nations: as does “Catholicism”. The word “sitteth”, indicates a place of comfort and rest,…reflecting; a rather plush atmosphere of contentment and acceptance, among all the great-waters or nations,…of our world!...

This does (Not) describe, “ISIS”,…and its religious Islamic motivation; which is feared, hated, despised and deemed despicable,…and dangerous; by the nations. Catholic representatives, however,…are greatly admired. Even our apostle John said, “When I saw her, I wondered with great-admiration!”…

This prompted the Angel, to ask,…”Wherefore didst thou marvel?”…(read, Revelation 17:6,7). Folks, “ISIS”,…will never gain; such global admiration!... Contrary to this fact, “Catholicism”,…is no; “Johnny-come-lately”,… to putting her finger: in the global political-pie!... Her influence on political affairs, has been dominant from the very early days,…of the Church-of-Christ!...

And continues to build, in the end of this Church-Age!... This is, once again,…made manifest by the letter; to Thyatira. The name means, “odor of affliction”,…and that meaning; began to be greatly fulfilled, during the dark-ages,…when Catholicism executed horrendous persecution: against anyone who would dare resist, her demands!...

This is the meaning, of Revelation 17:6… None but, Catholicism,…can take responsibility; for those actions. Remember, the Spanish-Inquisitions?... For, she was the lone religious representative of that early-era. Many historians mark the end of the Roman-Empire, in the West,…with; the start of the middle or dark-ages!...

The collapse of that political Western-Roman corridor, left a void that was quickly filled by the “papacy”,…which became; the central authority in Western-Europe, both religiously and politically. Many European countries, still in existence today,…became; strictly Catholic and became known as, the “Charlemagne’s-Empire”,…which formed the basis: of what later became, “The Holy-Roman-Empire!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:36 pm

“READ-THIS,…GREAT-LITERATURE!”…

Recently, I came across an article,…describing; what constitutes great-literature. The author suggested that, great-literature,…”changes you”; when we are done reading, we’re a different person. In that light, the Word-of-God will always be classified as,…great-literature. Reading our Bible, challenges us to be better. Stories of biblical heroes, inspire us to be courageous and persevering!...

The wisdom and prophetic books, warn of the danger of living by our fallen,…instincts. God spoke through various writers, to pen life-changing psalms,…for our benefit. The teachings of Jesus, shape our character to become more like,…Him. The writings of our apostle Paul, orient our minds and lives,…to; holy-living. As the Holy-Spirit brings these Scriptures, to our minds,…they; become powerful agents, for change in our personal lives!...

The writer of Psalm 119, loved God’s-Word for its transforming influence,…in his life. He recognized that, the ancient Scriptures handed down from Moses,…made him wise; and more understanding than his teachers (v. 99). It kept him from evil, (v. 101). Welcome to the joy, of loving great-literature,…especially the life-changing; Power of God’s-Word!...

Thank You, Father-in-Heaven,…”For Your Word, and its Powerful influence,…in my own life; help me learn to put its truth, into practice,…daily!”… Amen.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...

Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

izzyfalcon
Diamond Member

Post by izzyfalcon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:48 pm

“MAKE-THE,…NECESSARY,…CHANGES!”…

Can you, dear-reader and friends,…sense something different; about this Church-of-Christ?.... Their members tend to celebrate their relationship, with Jesus-of-Nazareth,…by; living His Love!... Who of us, could truly continue this legacy,…of true worship; taught by our apostle James, (the very brother of Jesus), who urges us (The Faithful-Believers),…(Not) to merely listen to the Word: but to do, what it says!...(see, James 1:22).

A Faith that, His Father-in-Heaven (Jehovah and/or Yahweh, His Precious and Holy-Name),…accepts as pure, and faultless; is to look after orphans and widows, in their distress (read, James 1:27). Folks, there’s no telling what a simple act-of-kindness,…done in Jesus’ Name; can do. Yes, friends,…sometimes; the best witness ever, is simply expressing kindness!...

To those, who consider themselves,…religious; and yet do (Not) keep a tight rein on their tongues, deceive only themselves,…as their religious-practices and rituals: become completely worthless. This is why, I prefer to term my Faith,…not as a religion-of-sorts; but rather, I practice more so,…a reality!...

Who of us, today,…will strive; to keep themselves from being, polluted by this present World?... Oh’, how I pray that you,…will.

Your Friend,
Izzy!...
Izzyfalcon@ymail.com

http://nethugs.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... start=4875